abandoned | pjm

By jeonerous

"I'm Doctor Park Jimin." Ahn Y/N is happy. Was happy, until she had gotten into a life changing accident. Her... More

a/n ; cast
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.

twenty three.

341 16 20
By jeonerous

your pov

I woke up to the suffocating smell of the hospital. The place that had become my home for six months-although I hated it. The room was silent apart from my breathing as the heart monitor continued to beep.

At least I'm alive.

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by the bright sight of lights as I squinted in response.

I searched around, my eyes trailing from one photo frame to the next, as well as examining the walls around me.

My eyes wandered, searching for something. The something wasn't there. Instead, I found the brunette-haired doctor sitting in one of the chairs across the room. The man sat cross armed as his head was tilted down, he was sleeping.

I kept my eyes on him, wondering why he was in my room. I hadn't wished for him the know about what had happened, but judging by how he's here at this moment, he most likely does.

I used my elbows, trying to prop myself up to get a drink of water, but the pitcher and cup was all the way on the other side. I realized how much of a light sleeper he was when I was reaching over to grab the pitcher, almost falling in the process.

He mumbles something before his eyes widened and he jumped from the chair, immediately coming over and grabbing the pitcher and filling the cup. "Don't strain yourself," Jimin said. His tone was stern, but in a way he seemed concerned, too.

I examined his features-his hair ruffled, his lips pulled into a straight line, and his usual smile wasn't present anymore. I frowned, looking down at my lap as I fidgeted with my fingers. I don't know what I did wrong.

"Jimin?" I whispered. I looked up at him as he immediately snapped his attention at me, his eyes becoming worrisome before the sternness quickly replaced it. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I asked quietly.

"You," he paused. "You worry me too much," his eyes softened at his answer. I blinked a couple of times, tilting my head in confusion. Is this what he was mad for?

"You just got out of the hospital, Y/N. It's been less than one month and you're already back into a place that had given you so many nightmares. I had gotten a call from your friend saying that you had gone unconscious and do you know how worried I was when I heard that?" He asked as I stayed quiet. "Your face was pale, your body was motionless-it was terrifying, Y/N," he whispered. At this point he was standing next to my bed while he spoke as his hand was placed on the side bed frame.

"I'm sorry, I just, I had a lot to think about," I said vaguely. Although I was being honest, I didn't know if Jimin had been lying to me-so I kept my guard up, I had to distance myself.

"That 'nothing matches up',right?" He asks. My eyes widen as he stared at me, knowing my answer. How did he know? "Your friend told me on the phone," He referred to Hobi. I let out a long sigh, damn it Hobi.

"If it wasn't so important, why did you think about it so hard that you were knocked unconscious?" He asked. Maybe because I don't know everything yet, maybe because nothing makes sense in my head anymore. Instead, I shrugged. I had a feeling that neither Jimin nor Daeshim would hurt me, but it had to be one of them.

"Ah, I see you're awake Miss Ahn," a voice calls from the entering doctor at the door. The doctor seems familiar as he picks up the chart at the end of my bed and starts examining it.

"If you don't remember, I'm Dr. Kim. I was your doctor for a day or two after your accident," he smiled up at me.

Smiles like those could kill.

"I know," Dr. Kim winked. I felt my face heating up as I realized that I had just said that aloud. I turn my head to the left, finding Jimin snickering as I slapped his shoulder gently. His laughs halted immediately before he started to pout.

I rolled my eyes, turning my head back ahead as I ignored his very cute seductive pouts.

"Your order was to stay in bed for a few days, Miss Ahn," Dr. Kim said, his voice serious as he looked up from the chart to me.

"I stayed in bed for a day, but I felt good after, refreshed. Plus, it felt really boring just laying there all day," I said, continually fidgeting with my fingers.

"It doesn't matter if you felt good or refreshed, Miss Ahn. You were supposed to stay in bed rest for a couple of days so your body could get use to the environment that isn't the hospital-especially since you've been here for six months," he said. "We have strict rules because we want our patients to get better, and we send them home trusting for them to follow our rules," I nodded, knowing that getting back up on my feet after a day was not a good idea. I guess I was too eager.

"The reason why you fell unconscious that day was that your whole body and brain was working too hard, and it caused for your system to go into overdrive. You worked yourself too hard and it caused yourself to faint due to exhaustion. You were lucky that your friend had caught your head before it hit the ground, or else things could have turned out worse," Dr. Kim said.

I nodded my head, biting my bottom lip. I felt embarrassed that I had done this to myself, but I know I would do anything to get back to work. "We have to get some blood work done and check vitals to confirm that everything is okay so we can send you home again," I nodded.

"But, speaking from one person to another-as a friend and mentor to Dr. Park, he was really worried about you. He couldn't stop pacing around as soon as he heard the news, and I even felt the amount of relief he did when we found that you were stable," Dr. Kim's words had taken me by surprise as my eyes widened. I turned towards Jimin as he looks down while grinning.

"You worry me, Y/N," he whispered as he held tucked my hand into both of my his palms. I felt my cheeks heating up. I couldn't feel this way, no when I have a boyfriend. Speaking of, where is he?

"Is Daeshim here?" I asked. Jimin seemed to tense up quickly as he heard the name. His mood had dropped quickly upon hearing the name of my boyfriend. Was he jealous?

Dr. Kim cleared his throat before continuing, "I'm sorry, Miss Ahn. We called your boyfriend but it seems like he didn't answer the phone," he frowned. I nodded in understanding, though I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

daeshim's pov

My phone had vibrated on the nightstand multiple times, waking me up from my slumber. I turned over, looking at the time.

It was around six in the evening. I sighed, turning my head to stare at the bare back of the beautiful body that was laying right next to me.

For awhile I had really thought about if she was worth lying to Y/N to, but she was the one that has been there for me.

When I saw, with my own eyes, when she had gotten hit by that car-I had never felt so much guilt in my life.

I had gotten stuck into this black hole that I still wouldn't have gotten out of if it wasn't for Madison.

Half korean, half american, Madison was one of the greatest listeners I had met-especially since I met her at the bar.

We slept together, and I had felt guilty, but Madison insisted that that was something my girlfriend would want-for me to move on.

So I did.

But I could feel the guilt that was eating me alive. It was devouring me inside, and I couldn't stop it unless I went to see her in the hospital.

Not only did it make me feel worst about leaving her, the guilt I felt for sleeping with someone else had hurt so bad. I couldn't grow the balls to tell her, so only now had I realized how far I had gone with Madison.

I twisted my body around, pulling the sheets along as I grabbed my phone, finding a non-contact number calling. I placed my phone back onto the nightstand as I felt her arms latch around my skin. "Who's that babe?" Madison asked, trailing kisses on my back.

I turned, embracing her as I shook my head. "No one important".

okay wow.
tEA. kinda scared
for next chapter,
maybe? hehe >.<

luv u !! tysm for
reading !!
- <3, tina.

[UNEDITED]

jikook superior y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 51 26
"A happy accident" At least, that's all it was to begin with...
7.7K 378 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...
1.3K 46 14
Book 2 of the Korean-American series Jimin and Yoongi have been happily mated for six months when Jimin finally meets with a gynecologist to switch f...
441K 17K 34
(COMPLETED) Adalyn was your average, shy girl. She cared about her grades and stuck to herself most of her days. She put on a smile everyday so that...