Nathalie is a Kid?

By DespicableBird

An Akuma attack gone wrong has turned a bunch of busily body adults in Paris into little children! Ladybug ha... More

New wardrobe
Tea Time
Work, Work, Work, Saving
Is she okay?
His worst nightmare
Snuggles
The next day~
School Project
A Phone Call with Jagged Stoned
Her Teddy Bear
Spending time with Duusu
Joining the Hunt
When he got home
Searching for the Lucky Charm
The Ball
Is he drunk?
A game of hide and seek
Tender sweet fluff
Momma Nathalie
Note
Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate part 2
Petco
Lost in Paris
Hotel
The morning after
Day at Lake
Boat ride
Last Day at the Hotel pt 1
Last Day at the Hotel pt 2
Last Day at the Hotel pt 3
Weekend at the Agrestes
Weekend at the Agrestes pt 2
The Fashion week of hell pt1
The Fashion Week of Hell pt 2
The Fashion Week of Hell pt 3
The Fashion Week of Hell pt 4
The Fashion Week of Heaven? pt 5
♥️ A Lovely Ending ♥️

1 small personal assistant

6.2K 101 18
By DespicableBird

"Mm..." she lifted her heavy eyelids to see both Agrestes kneeling beside her.  Adrien's somber expression lifted into a smile "Nathalie your awake!" She tried remembering what had happened, nothing she was clueless.  "Are you feeling alright?" Gabriel had spoken he looked worried and still confused. "I... um.. yes?" She was confused at what was even happening, and where were her glasses?

 "What.. happened..?" My voice! I sound like a toddler! A long exasperated sigh came from Gabriel. "You lost your conscious when you.. um.. changed." He gestured at her up and down. "Changed!?" She snapped. She tried getting down from the chair but she fell.  Wait something Isn't right.. Why did she fall this was not a bar stool it was a chair a normal chair.  "Yes, changed.." He looked like a sky scraper, he usually did but more than normal. "Apparently Ladybug and Chat Noir lost something in battle. You must of been changed by those beams." 

She looked down, and everything made sense. The squeaky voice.. or the size of her boss and furniture around her... Or the size of her clothes... She covered her mouth and gasped, she had turned into child.

Sorry for the small chapter. Im new to Wattpad and I'm not so experienced.  Comments are really appreciated! OwO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 290 16
During a strange akuma attack, Marinette, as Ladybug, suffers a hard hit to the head, and it scrambles her brainwaves a bit. To add insult to rather...
91.8K 2.2K 20
Marinette gets akumatized but no one knows until all hell breaks loose. Her pink and cheerful style goes to black and badass. She blocks out all her...
9.3K 454 16
Gabenath Fanfiction. During an akuma attack Gabriel and Nathalie get transported in a fantastic world in which they live a new life into their person...
2.6K 120 52
Drabbles about Gabriel and Nathalie inspired by prompts from the GabeNath Reverse Bang 2023 (originally published on AO3 from 2/13/2023 - 4/5/2023). ...