Living as Cinderella

By trackrunner14

Hi my name is Faith Leah Lee I was named that because of my parents endless faith in me. My parents died in... More

Living as Cinderella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Special Chapter!)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Contests!
Not a Chapter NEED FEEDBACK!!!
NOT A CHAPTER!

Chapter 6

71.1K 2K 223
By trackrunner14

This is just a filler chapter! That is why it is mostly a short chapter! Thank you all for the amazing comments and the votes! I do realize that you are all amazing fans... *tears up* i dont think i have ever had such great fans! I LOVE YOU ALL! (: thats the honest truth! 

Well here is the newest chapter enjoy my wonderful and lovely fans!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let out a loud happy sigh, rolling my eyes to the back of my head in bliss. This foot massage was simply amazing, I am so glad that was my condition. My feet have been killing me lately, all this running and crap. It has been quite stressful I mean my hair is starting to fall out I am so worried.

My happy thoughts were interrupted by Jessie’s constant groaning. “You know you could wash your feet… they smell like something that is rotting.” She muttered, wrinkling her noise in disgust.

I scoffed. “My feet don’t smell! I just took a shower, stop complaining you are the one that got me into this mess.”

She rolled her eyes before continuing on with my wonderful foot massage. She should really make a career out of this; I mean they are so amazing I am starting to doze off. “Are you drooling Faith?” She asked, trying to stifle her giggles.

“You should be massaging not staring at my face missy.”

“Whatever,” she mumbled. “Oh by the way while you were drooling Tucker texted you.”

My eyes shot open as I reached over and grabbed my phone. There were fifteen messages, all from Tucker who was complaining about something. They consisted of ‘why did you tell Ashley we were dating!?’ Or the classic one that I always get is ‘I can’t believe this my girlfriend is going to kill me, this is your entire fault!’

My messages were always the same simple reply… ‘I DIDN’T TELL HER ANYTHING!’ I have to admit I was a little mad that he was blaming all this on me; I mean he was the one offered to help me that day. I let out a loud groan before tossing my phone under my pillows.

Jessie looked up at me with raised eyebrows. “Is he still blaming it on you?”

Bobbling my head up and down signaling yes I shoved my head into the pillows. The constant buzzing of the phone caused my face to vibrate along with the pillow. It was like something snapped and I let out a high pitched screech. Picking up my phone I turned it off and silenced the vibrating for good.

“You could have done that ten minutes ago you know.” Jessie said, adding a bit of pressure to my foot. I narrowed my eyes at her before chucking my pillow in her direction. She squealed and dodged the pillow before getting up to glare at me. If looks could kill I am pretty sure because she had her face shoved in my foot to avoid being hit with a pillow I would be dead. 

“So I am staying at your house tonight to avoid the questioning of my aunt and bimbo blonde cousins?” I asked, thinking it was time to have a subject change. “I mean the competition is pretty early tomorrow and I don’t feel like sneaking around in the morning. I was proven not to be ninja…” I thought about the time I was hiding in the bushes trying to get away from who I thought was Trent. I was thinking in my head I am a pretty good ninja… that was till Tucker yanked me out of the bush, crushing my dreams!

“Yeah I guess so,” she replied while staring at a One Direction magazine. “I am doing your hair and I have an outfit the ice-skating store is letting me barrow. So don’t mess it up because it was the best one they got.”

“I wouldn’t mess up a skating outfit!” I yelled in protest, crossing my arms over my chest.

She looked up from her magazine. “Are you sure about that? What happened to that outfit I got you last Christmas?”

I thought back to that Christmas and then the day after. I had worn it to the skating rink and slid completely messing up the side. “Uh it got messed up in the washing machine?” I tried to lie but ended up sounding more like a question.

“You are such a terrible liar,” she chuckled. Turning the page of her magazine she squealed again when she pulled out a poster of Harry Styles. “I don’t have this one yet!”

I rolled my eyes. “You are too obsessed with One Direction hone. I would be afraid if I was One Direction and met you.” I laughed and she soon joined in.

“I would be afraid too,” She said nodding her head in agreement with me.  “I am not obsessed though. I simply love them! I AM A ONE DIRECTONER!” She screamed loudly while throwing her fist in the air.

I doubled over laughing at her action. “If you say so Jessie.” I wiped a stray tear from the corner of my eye and walked over to grab my bag. “Let’s just go before the wicked witch of the west gets home. You don’t know she could have her flying monkeys with her…”

Nodding her head Jessie jumped up from my bed and walked out the door. We walked all the way to her house in full conversation, talking about random things like boys and outfits. She was one person who never pressured me into doing certain things or talking about certain things. Well everything except ice-skating that was a totally different story.

We reached her house after a five minute walk and entered her home. “Hi mom I am home and Faith is here!” Jessie yelled in no particular direction.

Shuffling feet sounded from the kitchen and before I knew it two arms where rapped around me. I felt safe in Jessie’s mother’s arms. “Hi honey, how are you?” Jessie’s mother asked, releasing me from her bone crushing hug.

“I am good momma,” I replied with a reassuring smile. We then talked a few before me and Jessie finally made an escape for her room.

“I never thought she was going to shut up!” Jessie exclaimed, flopping down on her bed. “Anyways the outfit is in the closet if you want to check it out.”

I walked over to the closet and opened the doors. Letting out a gasp I covered my mouth with my hands. The dress would stop just below my butt and long sleeved. The colors were light and dark blue, the sparkles on the dress complemented it in an outstanding way. “Jessie this is beautiful…” I lightly ran my fingers over the fabric that laid in my hand and couldn’t help but let the smile stretch across my face.

“I am glad you like it,” She replied from across the room. “You don’t know how long it took me to finally bribe him into letting me use the dress.” She let out a groan and the sound of her hand hitting her face echoed through the room. “Agonizing!”

I giggled and turned to look at her. “Thank you Jessie.” Seriousness marked my face as I locked eyes with my best friend.

“For what?” She asked slightly confused.

“Everything, you have helped me with Trent knowing how much I don’t want him to find out it is me. Then you help me achieve my dreams, this means a lot to me.” I began to tear up and furiously wiped my face. “You’re a great friend.”

I ran up to her and gave her a giant bear hug. She hesitated before hugging me back and I knew something was wrong. “Faith I have to tell you something…” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHhhhhh is jessie feeling guilty about something?! o: guess we will have to wait and find out! there is a picture to the side of the outfit she is gonna wear!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please comment and tell me what you thought! LOVE YOU ALL!

-Trackrunner14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 104 20
What does it take for you to be loved? Friends ? Is the universe, bound to have faith to us? or does faith ruin a life-long dream? Can a normal pers...
2.5K 324 40
Some people just come into your life and you know you can never replace them if they left. Everyone has that one person in their life whose always th...
49.9K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
170 9 9
!TW! This contains mention of gore, violence, and murder and has dark undertones. Also mentions mental disorders, medication, and anxiety. Ray is a n...