The boy who was given up

By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fo... More

Chapter One: The Night Of Terror
Chapter two: The incident
Chapter three: Diagon Alley
Chapter four: Welcome to the gang
Chapter five: Sorting
Chapter six: Class and confrontations
Chapter seven: The boggart and flying
Chapter eight: Weekends, God fathers and the strange man...
Chapter nine: New information, who is this dude?
Chapter ten: A disastrous end to year one...
Chapter eleven: Coming home and starting again
Chapter twelve: God fathers
Chapter thirteen: Parties and sleep overs
Chapter fourteen: The zoo
Chapter fifteen: Back to school
Chapter sixteen: First day detentions!?
Chapter seventeen: The voice
Chapter eighteen: McGonagall and Dueling classes.
Chapter nineteen: The diary...
Chapter twenty: Answers and secrets
Chapter Twenty-one: Stopping the basilisk and rage...
Chapter twenty- two: Inheritance...
Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training
Chapter twenty-five: Mastering and the holidays
Chapter twenty-six: Year three and secondary responses
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The scolding and the "incident"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories
Chapter Thirty: Questions and TEA...
Chapter Thirty-One: The first date
Chapter Thirty-Three: The new era
Chapter Thirty-Four: Christmas Special
Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty Six: The Triwizard tournament announcement
Chapter Thirty Seven: The silent war
Chapter Thirty-Eight: DADA? I think not
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One
Chapter Forty: The Sleepover Part Two
Chapter Forty-One: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part One
Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two
Chapter Forty-Three: Feeling light-headed?
Chapter Forty-Four: The Shadowland
Chapter Forty-Five: And the Champion is...
Chapter Forty-Six: Too Much
Chapter Forty-Seven: Getting out of it?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry
Chapter Forty-Nine: The First Task
Chapter Fifty: The Clue
Chapter Fifty-One: The Garden
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Second Task
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Annoying Beetle
Chapter Fifty-Four: Ballroom dancing
Chapter Fifty-Five: Is that a promise?
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Final Task Part One
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Final Task Part Two
Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Final Task Part Three
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Infirmary
Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever
Chapter Sixty-One: Here is to Forever
Chapter Sixty-Two: Not Even Death Could Part Us, My Love.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Hostage

6.3K 213 67
By Wasabi0_0Slytherin

The two boys soon arrived at the gates of Hogwarts and it seemed quiet, normally there would be people outside no matter the weather. So why was there no one?

Harry thought this to be curious.

They walked cautiously inside the huge castle to find chaos. There were students running around and teachers all following. Harry and Draco looked at each other in a worrying manner before running after the hoards of people. 

Once they caught up to the crowds they saw Blaise and Pansy, "Guys!" Harry yelled.

The two quickly turned around and yelled "Harry! Everyone Harry is here!"

Everyone stopped and turned to look at the pair. 

"What's going on?" Harry asked everyone.

Professor McGonagall came to where the boys were and said, "I think it's best if you come." Harry and Draco were then dragged to the infirmary.

By this point, the pair were VERY concerned. 

Upon entering the room they saw a very shaken and terrifying version of Duddley.

Harry instantly ran over to him and asked, "Dud! What happened! Where's mum?!" 

Dudley slowly looked up at Harry and as soon as their eyes met Dudley burst into tears.

Harry lunged onto him into a big hug in an attempt to comfort him.

It was at that point that he realized that there were others in the room, Harry instantly pulled the curtain leaving only him and Draco next to Dudley. 

Draco came around and started rubbing Dudley's back whilst Harry began trying to ask Dudley what happened.

"Dudley I need you to tell me, that's the only way I can make it better," Harry said quietly to him.

"That's the thing Har," Dudley sniffed, "I don't think you can."

Harry began to feel even more panicked than before, "Please Dud let me try."

Dudley sniffed a few times before looking at Harry and saying, "He came."

"Who, Dumbledore?" Harry asked nervously.

Dudley nodded and sniffed again," Yes, he came in a-a-a and he t-took her." 

Harry's face paled, "Mom?" He whispered.

Dudley nodded his head and burst into tears again, Harry, on the other hand, was done with tears when it came to Dumbledore. No, he wasn't going to cry, he was going to have revenge once and for all.

"Dudley, do you know where he took her?" Harry asked fiercely.

Dudley looked up knowing what he was going to do and replied, "He said he was taking her to where his problems started," 

Harry nodded and went to leave but was stopped by Dudley pulling him back by his shirt.

Harry turned to look at Dudley, only it wasn't the Dudley he knew. He was fierce and had a hard look in his eyes, which were normally warm brown but now were harsh and cold.

"Harry, when you find him..." Dudley started before standing and looking Harry directly in the eyes, "You kill that son of a bitch."

Harry nodded, he didn't care about the consequences in that moment, he just wanted that evil man dead, and he was going to do just that.

Harry turned to the door, quickly followed by Draco whom he stopped, "No, Draco you are my soul mate and boyfriend, I don't want you to get hurt so, please just stay here and look after Dudley, he needs someone here with him." 

Draco sighed but nodded, Harry smile and kissed Draco on the cheek before running off to where he thought all of his problems started: where the philosophers stone was held.

-----------------------------------------

"For a room that has nothing in it, they sure kept the security tight." Harry moaned as he finally reached the final door.

Harry reached for the door nob but before he could grab it the door swung open.

Harry cautiously walked into the room and assessed it, hoping that this was where he had taken her. 

There lying in the middle of the room was an unconscious Petunia.

Harry ran over to her, instantly dropping onto his knees at her side. She looked so pale and bruises were scattered over her, her nails bloody as an obvious sign of fighting. 

Harry was beyond furious but all he wanted then was to get her to wake up.

"Mom! Mom! Petunia!" Harry yelled shaking her.

"She won't wake up." A voice said from behind them.

Harry tensed.

"Why's that! What did you do to her!" Harry spat.

"Well that's not what's important what's important is that you're her-" Dumbledore started.

"NO!" Harry yelled, "That is NOT what is important! Whatever malicious plan you've constructed isn't the POINT!" Harry yelled as he turned away from Petunia.

Dumbledore looked shocked but recovered quickly, "Well then, aside from the transfer to here," Dumbledore smirked, "Then only a very powerful sleeping potion, hardly a crime." 

"YOU ABDUCTED HER!" Harry yelled furiously, his eyes flashing black just long enough to frighten the old wizard. 

"Now now Harry where's your proof." Dumbledore smiled happily thinking he had beaten him.

"Well Dumbledick, unless you have forgotten we live in a MAGIC world which means we can MAGICALLY show her memory and PROVE it was YOU." Harry stated bluntly not wanting to talk.

Dumbledore gulped, realizing his mistake, "For such an old wizard you seem to be incredibly dumb." Harry snarled.

"Well, I guess I will just have to kill her then." Dumbledore spat back.

"Do that and I will have nothing holding me back." Harry threatened.

"Oh really, well then Harry you had better start talking." Dumbledore smiled evilly.

"About what." Harry snapped.

"You my boy, I need to know everything about your inheritance and what I need to do to get you onto my side" Dumbledore replied smoothly.

"I thought you found all of that out last time when you brainwashed me." Harry spat.

"Well not all, there were sections of your mind closed off by Goblins that I couldn't reach and you have to tell me those parts willingly so off you go." Dumbledore waved off his question easily.

"Oh, so you want to know the things that even the Malfoys nor my soul mate knows," Harry smirked.

"Well yes," Dumbledore stated cautiously not liking the evil glint to Harry's piercing green eyes.

"Well, Dumbledore," Harry smiled, laced with evil, " As you already know when my eyes turn black, I have immense power," Harry stated and as if on cue Harry's eyes turned black. 

No black wasn't the right word to describe them. Black was Snape's eyes, no Harry's were much darker if that was possible. They seemed to stare right into your soul and pierce you from within. The kind of black that could reflect only your worst nightmares. The type of black that had Dumbledore shaking with fear, as much as he tried to hide it.

'Pull yourself together, if this goes well he will be on our side!' Dumbledore thought to himself.

That was the only thing keeping him from running away screaming.

"But it's kind of hard to explain, why don't I show you?" Harry asked innocently.

It was at this point that Dumbledore started to question if any of this was worth it.

"Um actually I think I have changed my mind, take your mother to Severus and he can wake her up." Dumbledore said quickly slowly backing away from Harry's stare that could only be described as death.

"But you've already done the damage, the only way you'll get away from m right now is if you say an entire confession to all you have done, including the imperio you did on Tom Riddle so he would do your dirty work." Harry spat at the cowering old ma, walking forwards that was more of a prowl than a walk. Like a lion getting ready to pounce on its prey.

"No no I did none of that!" Dumbledore said freaking out, he didn't want to die but if he told this to Harry he would either be on the run for the rest of his life or in Azkaban being tortured by dementors.

"Oh really?" Harry said. 

At that moment Harry started making a black mist ascend from his body leaving behind a trail of darkness. 

"Well then I guess I will have to show you my true form, and if that doesn't force the confession out of you I will have to show you something that I was warned would terrify even the strongest of warriors," Harry taunted.

Dumbledore's breath was quickening and in his fear he had walked himself into a wall, Harry's darkness surrounded them both making sure Dumbledore had no way to escape.

"All right then your choice, Bris has been aching to make you pay," Harry said casually.

"Bris?" Dumbledore said, unable to hide how shaky his voice was.

"Yes, Bris. Tenebris is his full name however Bris is just a nickname." Harry smiled evilly and started to morph.

The last time Bris had come out to save Draco he had made sure to stay in Harry's human form as to not scare anyone, however this time he had no care for that. 

Harry's eyes started to match his body as he changed. His arms grew larger, his hair grew longer becoming shoulder length and his face grew pointy. All until he was no longer Harry but Bris.

"Ahh the famous Dumbledore, the reason his inheritance kicked in so early." Bris mused.

Dumbledore's face was terrified, a look of pure fear and horror plastered on like a missing person stuck to a milk bottle.

This made Bris laugh and when he did it only made Dumbledore's fear escalate.

Not only was Bris's laugh haunting but Harry's teeth were replaced with razer sharp ones, like those seen in Paranas.

"Now I do believe you owe Harry a confession," Bris stated not playing games anymore.

"I-I can't" Dumbledore squeaked out.

"Oh well, I suggest you rethink that because I have been given permission to do WHATEVER I need to in order to get it." Bris laughed.

"N-n-no yo-you c-can't, that's illegal!" Dumbledore tried to speak without his voice shaking but he couldn't, not in the presence of a master of death's demon. 

Cases like Harry's were rare but even deadlier than a normal master of death's inheritances. That was because you only have demon's until your 17th birthday, this was so they could guide you through the most critical stages of their life, however, some demons appeared later on if the master was being wronged or in terrible danger. It was believed that the master of death's demon was the most fierce warrior to even live, which means even greater than Merlin himself! To be standing on the opposite side of one and especially if they were willing to kill you was NOT a good thing!

Especially seeing as they could hurt you freely, for a master of death's demon to appear they would need to be wronged, they can't just pop out when they wanted to. This means anything they do is justified and seeing as it wasn't the witch or wizard that actually committed the crimes then they can't be taken to court.

This was the main reason why Dumbledore was terrified, not only was this demon cable of hurting him in the most intense ways possible but he could do so and never get the consequences of it, not even if he died.

"Oh come on old man, you know it isn't, well not for me anyway," Bris smirked.

Dumbledore remained quiet.

"No?" Bris asked, "Oh well I tried to do this the nice way." 

Dumbledore's eyes widened as Bris started to move. Bris stuck his arm out making the ground rumble and shake, he looked Dumbledore dead in the eye before pulling up his arm making the ground crack and make hot lava come out of the ground. 

Dumbledore screamed and ran as close to the wall as he possibly could.

"Oh please, don't be so pathetic, that was only to sterilize the blade," Bris said.

At that moment huge black wings sprouted from Bris's back, so sharp that even looking at them felt as though you were being cut.

Bris then smirked and plucked a single feather, however that feather once it lay in his hand it morphed into a huge black machete which Bris placed the tip of into the lava making the sword glow red hot.

"Just to make sure your wounds don't get infected," Bris said, his words laced with fake kindness.

Bris started walking towards Dumbledore, red hot weapon in one hand and wings spread out ominously as if waiting for a chance to maim. 

Dumbledore could feel the heat radiating from him and decided any fate was better than this one.

"Fine fine okay just please stay away!" Dumbledore begged.

"That's more like it, now what do you have to confess to," Bris smirked still holding the weapon towards the old man.

"I was the one that committed all of the crimes, I murdered all of the people and blamed it on Voldemort, his name is Tom Riddle and he never did anything wrong, well actually he did try to kill Harry but I kinda manipulated him into doing that, and I kidnapped and attacked Dudley and Petunia, but Dudley ran away I don't know where he went, I mean you found us so I assume he passed on the message and yeah I think that is it." Dumbledore hung his head down afterward knowing he will never be free again.

 When he was finished all of this Bris morphed back into Harry and Harry folded his wings back into his back, and said: "Guess what, you still don't even know the full extent of my powers, you've only grazed the surface." Harry smirked and Dumbledore banged his head against the wall in frustration. 

Harry then summoned a pair of handcuffs from God knows where and placed them over Dumbledore's hands pulling him onto his feet.

He then levitated Petunia up and headed upstairs with the two of them, intent on ending this all.

Once in the infirmary Harry levitated Petunia over to a spare bed and told Snape that Dumbledore had given her a sleeping potion. 

Snape then ran out the door to his chambers to get a possible antidote.

This was the sound that made everyone realize they had walked in, it was still chaos in the room. 

"Harry! Why do you have Professor Dumbledore in handcuffs?!" Professor McGonagall asked as she came rushing over.

"I will tell you all everything once an Auror gets here, he needs to be taken to Azkaban," Harr stated coldly, McGonagall nodded understanding the importance and sent a Patronus at once.

Harry looked over to Petunia who had Dudley and Draco by her side and Snape with an armload of potions. He was so thankful for them all.

A pop of apparition shook Harry away from his thoughts. 

"Harry, this is a very serious crime accusing this man of a crime I hope you have proof." Kingsley Shacklebolt said as he saw the situation.

"Of course," Harry replied and grabbed a vile from a desk, he then extracted a memory out of his head and placed it into the vile, "In this memory is a full confession of the crimes that Professor Dumbledore has committed." He handed both Dumbledore and the vile over to Shacklebolt before saying, "This contents of this vile will need to be held a high priority and need to be kept a secret, you will understand what I mean when you see it." Harry said before walking ver to join a now waking up Petuina and a worried, Draco, Dudley and Professor Snape.

---------------Later on at the ministry --------------------

"Did he say why it needed to be kept a secret?" The minister of Magic asked Shacklebolt.

"No sir only that we would understand why when we looked at it," Shacklebolt replied.

The minister then turned to Dumbledore and said, "What have you done this time?"

He then placed the memory into a projector and watched the scene unfold including all of the confession.

In the end the pair were too dumbstruck to speak.

"There was no dark Lord-" Shacklebolt started.

"And Harry Potter is a master of Death..." The minister finished.

They both turned to Dumbledore and said at the same time, "You're done for, I am surprised you are even alive right now."

Dumbledore just scowled and looked away, for he knew what was in store for him.

A/N hey guys! Wowiee this was soo long haha 2753 words! I hope you enjoyed it!!! I ould also like to say quickly that if you looovveeee Drarry like me then you should check out @Thatbooklover16 's one-shots seriously they have an amazing talent for writing and their one-shots are sooo good! Anyway that is enough from me and I hope you enjoyed it and as always feel free to comment and message me at any time, I love to reply to them! Have a great day/night byyyyeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.7K 13
After the war, Harry finds out that Dumbledore had decided how his life would be until his death. He also found some heart shattering facts about his...
429K 15K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
344K 12.4K 22
Harry Potter is the only way to kill Voldemort; the darkest wizard of all time. Harry has been hearing this for years and helping his 'friends' to de...
61.6K 1.2K 13
" Is there a chance that it is incorrect?" " I'm sorry Mr. Potter, but there is no chance that it is incorrect." What if harry goes through an creatu...