Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

Bởi KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... Xem Thêm

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

Testing Patients

263 4 3
Bởi KarenAKAMint

Chapter 38

Noah Stilinski opened the door when I knocked on the front door. His face clearly showed his worry as he took in my wet clothes and my tears on my face. He hadn't seemed me this way since the last time I rushed over to his place after Peter had implanted his memories into my mind. Now, I was before him after the hugest fight I had ever had with my mother.

"Juliette, what happened?" he asked, motioning me inside.

I rubbed at my eyes and sniffled a bit before I answered in a sob, "I had a fight with my mom..."

"Do you want to stay the night?" he asked, clearly seeing the damage the fight had done to me.All I could do was a nod.

"Stiles should be in his room," he pointed to the stairs, "I'm about to go to the Station for a shift. If anything happens, call me okay?"

"Thanks, Mr. Stilinski," I offered him a smile.

He gave me a smile and placed a kiss on my hair as he walked past me. I watched him walk out the door and closed it behind him. I had never had a father around, but Noah had always been the father that I always wished I had. Not the one that haunts me and Lydia's minds.

With a sigh, I climbed the stairs and entered Stiles' room. He was not inside but I could make out the water running in his bathroom, so I knew he was in the shower. A shiver ran down my spine as I looked over to the opened window. Shivering a bit, I quickly closed it. At the sound of the lock on it, an idea ran through my mind.

Stiles and I were finally alone.

Scott is more than likely already at home and to busy trying to figure out his own plan.

There are no interruptions.

Slowly, I opened up the door to the bathroom. The steam rolled out and welcomed me inside the warm interior of the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, without a sound, I began to shed my wet clothes from my body. Once I was nude before the shower curtain, I slipped through the small crack that Stiles left.

I had never see Stiles naked, but It only added to the hunger I was feeling.

Delicately, I wrapped my arms around Stiles, catching him as he jumped a bit from the sudden touch.

"Ju-Juliette!?" he stuttered, "Wa-what are you doing in h-here?"

"I didn't want to wait," I said into his back, purring a bit as the warm water warmed me up.

Stiles turned his body to face me. I buried my face into his chest as I just took him in. After the night I had today, I was always able to feel safe and at home in Stiles' arms. My mind didn't care that we were completely naked before each other, just that I was with him. He took my chin and pushed it to look up at him. His eyes were filled with a hunger that was sure was mirrored in my own.

"If we don't stop now, I won't be able to stop myself," he breathed out onto my lips as he leaned closer to me.

I ran my hands up to his neck as I looked into his eyes, "Then don't."

Stiles smashed his lips onto mine as we allowed our hunger to consume each other. Something inside my chest blossomed like my soul was accepting him into it. Like links attacking securely with each other. I never wanted to forget the night. Before I felt one with Stiles, but this new feeling was different like we shared a soul. I feel whole at that moment. Like the missing piece finally slipped into place.

Bliss was all I could call it.

---

The day after, Stiles and I were all smiles and happiness. I couldn't help laughing at his goofy smile, but I knew I had the same look on my face. I was able to go through the day, avoiding Scott and Gerard. I was still mad with Scott, but I needed him to learn that his unhealthy obsession will be the death of us all.

This bliss continued through to Thursday, as I continued to crash at Stiles' place. I was changing into one of the many outfits I stored into his closet and drawer space he cleared out for me, when Stiles rushed into the room, scared out of his mind.

"Babe?" I asked, pulling down my shirt, "What's wrong?"

"I just talked to my dad on the phone..." he began to explain, "He just told me that Isaac if no longer a suspect. He's coming back to school."

"WHAT!?" I yelled, "What happened? I mean it's good he's no longer a suspect, but does that mean he's coming back to school?"

"I don't know yet," he began to get his back pack, "We need to tell Scott!"

I allowed him to drag me out of the house and into his jeep. The drive was a nightmare, but Stiles was able to get us there on time. We ignored the looks we were given as we ran through the halls and toward our first class with Scott. When we entered the room, I stopped at the door as my eyes landed on the werewolf in question.

Isaac saw just in front of my assigned seat.

"Dude!" Stiles exclaimed.

I took my seat in front of Scott as I kept my eyes on Isaac.

"I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson," Stiles continued, "And I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

"Babe..." I told him, my eyes still on the person in front of me, "I think he knows already..."

---

"Alright," Stiles spoke up as we walked over to Scott's locker, "I only found one thing online called the Kanima."

"It's a were-jaguar from south America that goes after murderers," I jumped in.

Scott looked at us as he pointed out, "That thing was not a jaguar."

"Yeah," Stiles scoffed, "And we're not exactly murderers."

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody," Scott offered, "Which is probably why it tried to kill you guys. And It's still trying to kill you, and it won't stop until you're dead!"

Stiles and I stopped walking to just give Scott a long hard stare.

"You know," Stiles broke the silence, "Sometimes I really begin to question this friendship..."

"I wonder that myself every day, now..." I huffed, "I'll see you guys in class. I have to go get my textbook."

Waving the boys goodbye, I began to walk the halls toward my locker. As I did, I looked around and used my nose to avoid Isaac as best as I could in a school full of students. Usually, it was always him trying to avoid me, but for some odd reason, he has this confidence in him that he can just give me a smooth smile and get me to melt. Here I was getting into my locker quick before rushing over to Coach's class when I was finally confronted.

"Are you avoiding me?"

My locker was shot as soon as I turned around to look at Isaac. He had a huge shit-eating grin on his face as he waited for my response. All I gave him was a scowl and a scoff.

"Yes," I scoff, "Actually, I was. No, if you would excuse me, I have to get to class before I'm late."

"You have time," Isaac grinned as he leaned closer, "You used to have all the time for me."

"That was when we were dating," I rolled my eyes, "News flash, we're not dating. I'm with Stiles, so back off."

"Come on," Isaac frowned, "I'm much more powerful and confident then I used to be. Wasn't that the problem when we broke up?"

"No," I glared at him and pushed him away from me, "I broke up with you because I couldn't let go of my feelings for Stiles. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have a class to get to."

Isaac watched as I walked away, but he didn't let me go with out a final word, "Call me when you realize what a loser he is."

I didn't give him the time of day for that. I just watched to get away from him before I make a scene. My anger for his words was raising, but I wasn't going to let him see my buttons. As I rounded the corner, Erica grinned over to me and walked toward Isaac. Curious, I paused and listened.

"So Derek wants this done during chemistry?" I heard Erica announce.

"Yeah, and if it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill that bitch," I heard Isaac announce, making me furious now, "All right?"

"We have to test her first," Erica laughed.

"Son of a bitch..." I breathed out.

As I began to walk off to class, I sent Stiles a text on what I heard, but before I could do that I bumped into Lydia.

"Lydia!" I exclaimed in relief.

"What?" she asked as she looked at me a bit confused, "You bumped into me."

I looped my arm though her arm as I smiled, "I was just looking for you. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I was trying to text you."

"Okay," she still looked confused.

"Come on, let's head to Coach's class," I began to drag her away with me.

As we got into the classroom, I took my seat next to her. Stiles gave me a look, but I just pointed to my phone. As Lydia and I sat down in our seats, I pulled out my things and began to send Stiles the text I was planning to send him.

10:55 am - Juliette: Erica and Isaac are planning to test Lydia!
10:55 am - Stiles: What? What do you mean by that?
10:56 am - Juliette: I mean they are going to test her to see if she's the Kanima! If she passes the test, Derek is planning to kill her!

I looked over to Stiles as he began to type away from Jackson spoke up and caused him to ignore my text. I just put my phone away as Coach began his class.

"Alright, listen up," Coach began, "A quick warning before we begin out review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question."

Lydia and I raised our hand, but Coach picked another student. We were taking notes as the class went on. When Lydia was picked to answer the next question, I offered her a smile as she began to take notes. As she began to do so, I felt my mind go blank. My hand began to move on its own with out me even thinking. All I could feel is the raising fear taking over my senses. Even as my hand shock form fear, they continued to move along the notebook.

My breathing began to get shallow. As hard as I tried to breathe properly, I couldn't. It felt like something was constricting my chest. I finally stop writing and look up to the front of the classroom. There, I found Lydia shaking just like I am and she began to sob out of fear. My eyes shot to the board behind the strawberry blond to see what she had written. When I glanced down at my not book I find the same thing on it. One of the lines was written properly and it read, 'Someone help me.'

"LYDIA!" Coach yelled.

Lydia gasped, as I snapped out of my trance of being in fear. Like something snapped us out of it. I got to my feet as Lydia rushed out of the room. I ignored the laughs from the students, I took my bag and Lydia's bag with me. All I cared about it getting to Lydia before anyone did. Like before, I found Lydia in the bathroom.

"Lydia," I called out to her, "It happened again, didn't it?"

"Why is this happening to me!" she sobbed.

I pulled her into my arms as I hugged her, "I don't know, Lyds... But I am trying to figure it out. I promise I'm not leaving you alone until we figure it out."

"I just want it to stop!" she cried.

"I know..." I sighed, "We'll get through it..."

The bell rang at that moment, announcing to us that it was time to head to chemistry. I didn't want us to go, but Lydia was not having it. She didn't want to show everyone that she was not okay. Against my better judgment, I nodded and followed her to our next class. I handed Lydia her bag and we left the bathroom.

As we entered Mr. Harris' class, we found a table at the front. We were making light conversation as if nothing was happening to either of us. She was even handing me her notes compare to my own. It was our usual routine when it came to studying. We always made sure to lean on our strengths, Science and Math was Lydia's bread and butter.

I jumped a bit when I head someone rush to the seats behind us. Lydia and I looked over our shoulder as we found Stiles and Scott smiling over to us. I just shrugged at Lydia as she gave me a confused look. With that we went back to the notes. We didn't get too deep into it when Mr. Harris began his class.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,' and I'm not sure about the universe, but I myself, have encountered infinite stupidity," Mr. Harris spoke up as he ended with patting Stiles' shoulder.

I glared at him as he continued, ""Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

"Asshole..." I hissed under my breath, earning a laugh from Scott behind me.

"Erica," Mr. Harris called out, "You take the first station. You'll start with-"

At that moment every guy in our class raised their hand, with their exception of Scott, Stiles, and Isaac. I just rolled my eyes.

"I didn't ask for volunteers," Mr. Harris hissed out to the class, "Put your hormonal little hands down. Erica, you can start with Mr. McCall."

That got me to look back at him as he looked at Mr. Harris with wide eyes. This is not going to end well.

Mr. Harris continued to assign us all to our station and partners. I was not happy about my match. I was stuck with Isaac, the one person I have been trying so hard to avoid. Not out of hate, but out of anger and fear he would do something to ruin my relationship with Stiles. It didn't help that he has a cocky aura about him now.

"Were you always like us?" he asked as he watched me do the experiment.

I rolled my eyes, "You mean, like me? I was born this way, you were bitten to become like me."

"You know," Isaac sighed, "I don't want to be the bad guy, but Lydia is killing people."

"Lydia is not the Kamina," I growled under my breath, "The night of the pull incident, I was with her. There wasn't enough time for her to slip by the people from the game and run after me. When I got to the pool, the thing was already there. So back the fuck off."

"When I told you I loved you," Isaac changed the subject, "I was telling you the truth. I still do. You helped me through the wost of my time with my father. Why couldn't you love me back?"
"My love for you is not the same as I had for you back then," I answered him, "I love you like a brother. I would be lying if I told you I never tried to love you, but I couldn't let go of the thought of losing Stiles. I always wanted to keep you safe, but now I don't know what to think of you. I don't like those that hurt my loved ones."

Before Isaac was able to say something back, Mr. Harris called the end of the first segment, causing Isaac to get up from his seat to the next station which was with Stiles. My next partner was Scott, which only earned an eye roll from me. I wasn't ready to talk to Scott yet.

"Are you still not talking to me?" he asked.

I just ignored him as I worked on the experiment.

"Look," he sighed, "I want to help, but this Kanima is way out of our control. We need help."

"You know what, Scott," I snapped as I finished what need to be done, "You think the Argents are stupid to believe your little act with Allison? They plan and scheme all the time. I mean they all learned from the best. If I get caught in being whatever my mother Deaton thinks I am, they will use it and torture me until they are done with me. When that happens, they will kill me, kill you, kill anyone that gets in their way. Oh and Scott, if you tell Allison what I am... What we figured out about me, I will never forgive you. Ever."

Mr. Harris once again rang the bell, announcing the end of the second part of the experiment. Scott didn't say a word as he got up and got to his next station. When I noticed that Isaac was about to go to Lydia, I and Stiles got up and rushed over to her, only for Mr. Harris to stop us.

"If you are trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski and miss Barnett," Mr. Harris spoke up, "I guarantee it'll be a failing grade."

Stiles and I sat at my station with huff. I picked up on finishing the experiment. Stiles and I kept an eye out on Lydia as Isaac played the act of trying to help.

"Are you still ignoring Scott?" Stiles tried to make a conversation about our situation.

I sighed, "Yes, Stiles, I am."

"Are you mad?" he finally looked over to me.

"Not at you if that's what you are thinking," I answered.

"Wait, you were with Lydia that night," Stiles finally realized, " Did she seem odd to you?"

"No," I looked over to Lydia, "She was as normal as you could ever think of. She told me everything that has been happening to her, which not I will not be telling you about, but I was there when the parking lot was getting filled with parents and students."

"So you were with her during the only time she would have to shift and stalk after us?" he continued.

"That's exactly what I am talking about," I finished the experiment, "There is no way she could have sneaked away, like Lydia, fast enough and then shift to get to the pool."

"Then we tell Derek that!" he exclaimed.

"He's not going to listen," I sighed, "I mean he's waiting for her outside as we speak. He's already listening to me as we speak."

"Maybe I should convince you to join my pack instead of Scott," Derek spoke to me.

"Not happening," I answered under my breath.

"What?" Stiles tried to ask but Harris called time.

"If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly," Mr. Harris spoke out to the class, "You should now be looking at a crystal. Now for the part of the experiment that I'm sure you'll all enjoy. You can eat it."

I picked my crystal out of the tube and handed it to Stiles. I was motioning him to take the first bite when I looked over to Lydia's station. Isaac presented Lydia with their crustal. My eyes landed on it as I noticed the presence of a familiar clear liquid. Scott must have noticed because he called out to her when she was about to consume it.

"Lydia!" Scott yelled.

"What?" she glared at him.

Scott looked around the room as he tried to act cool, "Nothing."

Stiles, Scott, Allison, Isaac, and Erica all watched as Lydia took a bite of the crystal. To our surprise and doom, Lydia didn't react to it. She had passed the Derek test. Now, she was in Derek's sights. I looked out the window where I notice Derek looking at our class. I glared as he walked into the surrounding woods, waiting for his next move.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6K 34 12
While Scott struggles to find his place as an Alpha, he, Allison and Stiles begin to experience strange side effects as a result of reigniting the po...
11.3K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
446K 11.9K 64
Madison Hale and her brother come back to town to look for their older sister. When they find something more terrifying and realize they have to stay...