It's Complicated ...

By misanthropic_soul

Zayn Malik, a huge popstar in the worldwide known band One Direction. He is having the time of his life. Has... More

Chapter 1:-
Chapter 2 :-
Chapter 3:-
Chapter 4:-
Chapter 5:-
Chapter 6:-
Chapter 7:-
Chapter 8:-
Chapter 9:-
Chapter 10:-
Chapter 11:-
Chapter 12:-
Chapter 13:-
Chapter 14:-
Chapter 15:-
Chapter 16:-
Chapter 17:-
Chapter 19:-
Chapter 20:-
Chapter 21:-
Chapter 22:-
Chapter 23:-
Chapter 24:-
Chapter 25:-
Chapter 26:-
Chapter 27:-
Chapter 28:-
Chapter 29:-
Chapter 30:-
Chapter 31:-
Chapter 32:-
Epilogue:-
Hey everyone
Love you guys!

Chapter 18:-

1.1K 27 20
By misanthropic_soul

Author's Note:-

Hullo! Howz everyone doin? Soooo here's chapter 18. You guys please comment and tell me what you think, alright? 

This chapter is dedicated to @piyalee as she was the 100th person to vote for my fanfic!  Thanks for voting and becoming a fan @piyalee! :)xx

Okay, I'll shu'up now and let y'all read in peace! But before I shuddup, please go read ONE LIFE it's co-written by @Dreamswriter and me ... you'll find it on @Dreamswriter's account. :) 

Enjoy reading :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18:-

Alisha's P.O.V:-

"Zayn! We'ven been driving for an hour now and I haven't  noticed any malls let alone a human being!" I exclaimed.

"Turn right after fifty meters." The robotic female voice announced from the GPS system.

"I swear she said the same thing an hour ago!" I shouted and then continued," it's been making us go in circles!"

" You're right!  I knew I had seen that rock before!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I cannot believe this! We are in the middle of no where!" I screamed.

"Don't worry. Calm down. I think I know how to get back." Zayn said.

"Oh thank god! I thought we were lost or something!" I said relieved.

"Don't worry we'll reach the beach house by the time the others reach. I think if we take that road," Zayn said pointing to an isolated road on the left and then continued, "We'll be able to get back on track and will be there in no time." 

"Really? Then let's go! What are you waiting for?" 

"Yes ma'am!"

****

Riana's P.O.V:-

 The doorbell rang and I pulled open the door to see Niall, Liam, Louis,Perrie, Harry and a familiar looking tall blonde girl. Samantha! She was going with us?! Oh my god! Wait, why do I care? I am over him! Yes! I don't have any feelings left for him. He can date any blonde bimbo he wants for all I care.

"Hello!" I greeted putting on a huge smile.

"Hey!" Everyone greeted back.

"Harry whose the pretty lady behind you?" I asked cheerfully.

"Huh? Oh! Samantha...Riana. Riana...Samantha." He introduced.

"Nice meeting you, Riana. I've heard a lot about you and your friend, Alisha." The blonde girl said.

"You have?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Yup! Actually I'd like to get to know you and your friend a little better." 

"Yeah we'd like to get to know you too." I replied.

"Are you ready?" Niall asked.

"Yup!" 

"Where's Alisha? " Perrie asked.

"Oh, don't you know? Zayn and Alisha went to the mall. They said they'll meet us at the beach house. I thought Zayn would've told you."

"Oh. Yeah. I tried calling him but there were problems with the network, so I didn't get a chance to talk to him.He probably told me yesterday and it slipped out my mind. I've got bad memory." Perrie said smiling as shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoody.

"Yeah. I forget a lot of things too." I said randomly.

"Can we leave already! Kevin is alone in the car! He's lonely! What if he gets kidnapped?" Louis yelled.

"Alright alright! Let's go!" I said grabbing my bag and the keys.

 I shut the door and then locked the apartment. Harry and Samantha were walking right in front of me. Harry's arm around Samantha's waist as they both walked. Suddenly, I felt as if something was stinging me from the inside. I felt angry. I felt furious. I was jealous!

*****

Zayn's P.O.V:-

 Okay thirty minutes ago I thought I knew where I was going, but now I have no idea where I'm headed. There's no one around. No buildings, no houses, no nothing! We are lost in the middle of no where!

"What?! But I thought you knew where we were going?!" Alisha shrieked.

Oh lord! I did not just say that out loud. Now she's going to start panicking. Actually, I don't blame her 'cause I am also panicking right now! Plus, there's no signal here so we can't even call someone.

"Honestly, I have no Idea where we are, Alisha." I finally admitted.

"No, no no no no! This is not happening!" 

"What should I do?!" I asked

"Just...just keep driving."

 After driving for another fifteen minutes, we finally spotted something. 

"Is that..." I said but got cut off by Alisha.

"A building!" Alisha exclaimed sounding hopeful.

"Keep driving ! Keep driving!" She chanted.

"I am driving." I declared.

 And then the most unexpected thing happened causing us to jump out of the car. The car's engine bursted into flames! 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Alisha and I screamed.

We rushed out of the car and stood in front of it. Alisha had a water bottle in her hand, so she decided to throw it over the flames. 

"I don't think half a bottle of water will kill the fire, Alisha." I pointed out.

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" She snapped.

 I tried to think of something, but I had absolutely no idea what to do. All of a sudden, the wind started to blow and the fire automatically died, in a few seconds. Phew! Thank you, God!

"Now what?" I questionned looking at Alisha.

"The building isn't that far away. Let's start pushing the car." Alisha suggested.

"I guess that's are only option." 

 We both started pushing the car. It took a lot of effort. Two people pushing one car is difficult. 

"Push harder!" Alisha commanded.

"I am! I am not superman!" I said.

"You can't be superman, but you can me super human!" Alisha joked making me smile.

  After ten minutes of pushing, whining and cursing we finally reached the building. It looked old and its lights were flickering. There was no one around; only a faint light was visible from the window. We entered the motel to see a elderly man sitting at the reception.

He looked at us and said, "May I help you?"

His voice sending chills down my spine. He freaked me out. 

"Yes please. We need to book a room for one night please. Our car isn't working and there aren't any signals in this area. I've been trying to call my friends for so long, but I'm not getting any bars."

"Please sign over here sir." The creepy man said, handing Zayn a paper, and then continued, "Regarding the issue of the mobile signals, the signals are weak here. Keep trying, sir. You'll most probably get a strong signal in the morning though. That's when I usually make my calls."

"Okay, thank you." Zayn said taking the key to the room from the man.

 We walked up the stairs as there was no elevator in the building. Yes, no elevator! I think by that piece of information you can imagine how old it was. The wooden stairs creaked as we walked up. The wallpaper was hanging down the walls and it looked as if someone had scraped it off the wall or something. There was a bad odour in the hallway. That's when Zayn came to a stop. There it was room number 12. Zayn put the key into the keyhole and turned it sideways unlocking the door. 

 I walked inside to see a horrid sight. The bed had feathers on it. Yes bird feathers! There was a bird's nest on the dresser. The window was opened. Actually, now that I look at it closely it's not opened it's broken! There were green stains all over the bedsheet and the rug looked like it had been trampled by a herd of sheep. 

 There was another door in the room besides the one leading to the bathroom. It led to a small living room type area. The living room type area was in a much better condition than the bedroom itself. The couch looked better and it didn't smell bad over there either. I went and sat on the couch as I was exhausted while Zayn was still surveying the bedroom. That's when I saw a shadow. There was a shadow of someone on the wall! Oh my god! 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ZAYN! KILLER!" I shouted in fear running out of the room and to the bedroom.

Zayn anxiously looked at me and asked, "What happened?!"

"There's someone in there!" I pointed towards the opened door of the living room.

"What?!" Zayn said taking a step back.

"Zayn! Be a man! Go in there!" I said pushing towards the door, handing him a vase that was placed on the side table just incase.

I pushed Zayn inside and then stepped back. There was pin drop silence for a moment and then I heard a shriek. It was Zayn's voice.

"Help! Help! No! Don't!" Zayn screamed.

Oh my god! OH MY GOD! He's getting murdered by a psychotic killer! I bet it's that man who was sitting at the reception.Then I heard the sound of something breaking! SMASH! It was the vase! The vase I had handed Zayn! Without thinking I jump into the living room and start screaming.

"Zayn! Zayn! Are you alright!"

To my horror, Zayn was lying on the ground. His eyes closed shut. He wasn't moving. He just lay there. No! No! No! I felt tears swell up in my eyes. 

*****

"Zayn! Wake up! You can't leave me! Zayn! " I said slapping him a few times, but he didn't respond. 

"Zayn! Noooooooooooooo!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

 That's when Zayn opened his eyes and sat up laughing. This was a joke?!

"You're so mean!" I said puching his arm.

"Alisha, are you crying?!" Zayn said. 

He hadn't noticed my tears. I wiiped them off and then said, "Yes! You scared me! You're such a jerk!" 

"Aw. Don't be like that. I'm sorry, babe. Forgive me?" 

"Dont you ever do that again." I said burying my head into his chest.

"Sorry. I promise, I won't."

"By the way, that shadow you saw, was of that coat." He said pointing towards a stand on which there was a black coat hanging.

"Oh. I thought it was a psychotic killer!"

Zayn bursted into laughter and then got up.

"I've got to use the loo. I'll be right back"

****

Zayn's P.O.V:-

 That was hilarious. Alisha getting paranoid is hilarious, but I think I took that joke a little far. She was crying and I hate seeing her cry. It saddens me to see tears in her eyes although those tears did signify one thing. They signified that Alisha cares for me and I don't know why, but that really makes me happy. 

 As I exit the tiny  living room and enter the bedroom, the pungent odour in the bedroom makes me snap out of my thoughts. I give a brief look to the bed. It had bird feathers and green goo-y stuff on it. What on earth is that?! Ew! I walk up to the loo, enter it and then close the door shut. Once I've closed the door, I turn around to face one of my greatest fears. It was like all my bad dreams had just come true. My face went pale, my legs wobbled with fear and I felt adrenanline rushing through my veins. All those nightmares had turned into reality. This was acually happening! It's moving! Wait a minute... It's flying! AAAAAAAAAA! Within a second I pulled open the door and dashed out towards the living room and jumped onto Alisha's lap, who was sitting on the couch.

"It can fly! How can it fly?! It has super powers! AAAAAAA!!!" I screamed.

 Alisha's expression turned into a frightened one too. She was also confused as she had no idea what I was talking about.

"What is it?!" She questioned.

*****

Alisha's P.O.V:- 

 I heard someone scream and then saw Zayn running towards me. He ran upto me and jumped onto my lap. Why is he on my lap? What happened to him? Oh my god, did he see a shadow in the bathroom too! What if it really was a psychotic killer and we were mistaken. By the look on his face, it looks like he just saw a dead body or something. 

"It can fly! How can it fly?! It has super powers! AAAAAAA!!!" He screamed.

  It can fly? Oh my gosh! The dead body can fly! Super powers? OH. MY. GOD. There's paranormal activity occuring in this room because I am pretty sure dead bodies cannot fly!

"What is it?" I asked.

"R-r-r-roach! It's a roach! A gigantic cockroach which can fly!" Zayn shouted.

He was still on my lap. I slapped my forhead with my hand giving Zayn an 'are-you-insane' look.

"Oh god! Zayn! I thought you saw a dead body or something! It's a stupid roach! You're such a coward!" 

"I am not a coward. It's just that I've always had this phobia. Like a roach phobia. I'm scared of cockroaches. But, this ain't juts a cockroach, this one can FLY!"

"All cockroaches can fly! They just prefer not to." I exclaimed.

"Really?.... AAAAAA! There it is! It's headed towards you!" He said pointing a roach which was flying towards the couch.

 Zayn rolled on to the floor dogding the roach while I ducked. Zayn then grabbed the TV remote. The roach was somewhere behind me. Oh my gosh! Zayn was aiming to throw the TV remote at the cockroach.

"Zayn! Don't! It'll hit me!" 

"Then duck!"

"Let me kill it okay?!"

"Fine! But kill it now!"

 I turned around to see that the roach was now crawling on the floor. I lifted my foot and then stepped over it squishing the roach and killing it.

"Are you happy? I just murdered a living thing 'cause of you!" 

"It was a dangerous thing, okay! Can we please just sleep in the car or something. I cannot sleep here. There are roaches here and since I just found out they can fly, I really do not want to stay here anymore."

"Alright." I said nodding.

 We grabbed our belongings, handed the key to the room back to the creepy guy on the reception and then headed towards the car. The sky was covered with dark clouds and all of a sudden thunder roared and lightening started to flash. Could this get any worse?! A second later, I regretted thinking that because it started to pour rain. Just when I thought, it couldn't get any worse, it just did! Ugh!

-------------------------------------------

Author's Note:-

Sooooo what do you guys think?! By the way, i'd like thank Mr. Roach whose actually the inspiration behind this... I met him in the kitchen. He was randomly hanging out on the wall and he stayed over as a guest for two days, but unfortunatley on the third day he passed away. *sniff sniff* *dramatically wipes non-existent tears* hahahaha ... so RIP MR. ROACH ... Anyways so people! Comment and vote! Best comment gets dedication! :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 277 21
Liam Payne is in the worlds biggest boy band, he has an amazing career, four best friends, and a girlfriend. Life should be good right? Think again...
14.6K 651 34
64 Number One Hits 35 Million Records Sold Worldwide 2 Billion YouTube Hits They are the biggest boy band in the world; One Direction ~ * ~ Me...
916 41 12
Louis is a famous celebrity that is part of the band one direction Harry is a paparazzi and is ordered to pap Louis and his band for the midnight me...
239K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...