East Vs. West Coast

By DarianaXasf

After I said what I said next thing I know I was slammed into the wall. I groaned by the impact but then open... More

East Vs. West Coast
Ch1: You Don't Know Me
Sneak Peek! πŸ€—
Author's Note:πŸŽƒ
F.M.L
Ch2: Smoke & Fire
Ch3: Sorry Not Sorry
Ch4: Sucker For Pain
Ch5: Mercy
Authors Note: Update
Ch6: Sorry
Ch7: Bust Your Windows
DEMI IS BACK
Ch8: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 1
HAPPY THANKSGIVINGπŸ¦ƒ
Ch9: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 2
Ch10: Obsessed.
Ch11: Cry Baby
CH12: Dont't
CH13: Be Careful With Me
CH14: Wish You Were Gay
Ch15: Bad Guy
Back at it??
Ch16: Hate & Love or Hate & Hate
Ch17: Call Me Sir
Next Update. (Update)

Ch:18 Mission Pt. 1

576 21 22
By DarianaXasf

I woke up so tired and still sore but saw that I woke up in Xavier room, I looked to my left and right of the bed to see that he is not here.

Idk why I expected him to be in here laying with me but a small..and I do mean small part of me wish that he was.

I got up from the bed and decided to do my daily morning routine, after I got out of the bathroom I saw Xavier sitting on the bed.

"Good you're up", he said standing up, I just rolled my eyes and left the room going downstairs.

"O..the silent treatment", he said following me into the kitchen.

I went ahead and grab a milk, bowl, spoon and some cereal.

"I mean I don't blame you I did have you screaming", he smirked at me as I sat on the island.

"You think this is funny", I said.

"It's very funny", he said smirking at me.

"You want to know why it's funny", he said standing up, coming over and behind me, I stayed still.

"Because love", he said putting his hands on my waist and I instantly got chills.

"I have you wrapped around my finger", he said in my ear.

I suck in my breath

Don't fall for it,
Don't fall for it,

I elbowed him as he crouched down in pain.

"Thanks SOOOO MUCH for ruining my breakfast nut job now I want to THROW UP", I said stomping away into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Listen sweet heart", he said after finally recovering from my hit.

"You", he stood in front of me and next think I know my wrist are grab and thrown onto the ground with him on top of me and putting my hands over my head.

"Made a big mistake", he said.

"And what are you gonna do hit me", I smirked.

"I just might you did hit me, ", he said raising his hand getting ready to slap me my eyes widen at what I just asked for.

I didn't think he was going to actually do it.

"HELLO LOVE BIRDS", Someone yelled coming in.

Xavier put his hand down and looked at the door getting off of me as I stood up as well.

"Really Zayn, since when did you come barging into my damn house" Xavier said.

"Since these two dummy's won't stop bothering me about your girl other their", Zayn said.

Cat and Miley came barging in.

"DEMI", they both said we ran into each other and did a group hug.

"Is this dumb bitch still keeping you hostage", Miley said.

"Yes, it's a good thing we are summer break", I said.

"You know you could just leave", Cat said.

"You don't think I've tried that", I said.

"And even if she did...I'll always find her", Xavier said behind me and putting his hands on my waist I rolled my eyes.

When the fuck did he get behind me, he was just in the living room.

"What are you..the joker", Miley said.

"That is my nickname", he said.

I removed him hands away from me and went closer to my friends so I was away from Xavier.

"O come on love, don't act different now", he said.

"What does he mean", Cat asked.

"Nothing, come on let's go in the living and catch up", I said bringing them with me.

"Let's go to my office real quick", I told Zayn.

"And if you run away Demi just know, the guards out there won't think second about shooting you", I said.

She just gave me the middle finger.

I chuckled and headed upstairs.

We went inside my office and sat down.

"This mission is going to require something X", Zayn said quickly.

"First we need to discuss about this mission before going into anything", I said logging into my computer.

"We are missing about....2 billion dollars from our wear house, those stupid fucking Cartels took half of the money we just made", I said slamming my hands onto the desk.

"I know, they took a lot of money and even killed some of our people", he said.

"Do you have any ideas cause Jake can't do shit right now due to him getting the flu", I said.

"You said Demi is a cartel right", he said.

"Yes, we been established this why do you keep reminding me", I said frustrated not really thinking straight right now.

"They know Demi and her friends let's send them into their warehouse and get the money back", he suggested.

"You really think ima put my baby girl in danger", I said.

"She's a fucking Cartel her dad is the fucking king, they know his daughter they wouldn't dare touch her", he said.

He does got a point.

"Okay...we just have to train her", I said.

"Yeah, but she's already bad ass we don't have to train her that much..just get her and her friends prepared", he said.

"True...but if anything happens to my baby girl it's me and you got it", I said threatening him.

"Listen I wouldn't let anything happen to them either, no matter how annoying they are", he said.

"So what's up with you and Cat", I said smirking as he gives me a shock face with what I just said.

"What, haha nice joke joker", he said.

"It's me Zayn, I'm your bro tell me what's up", I said.

"Ok....she's the cutest person I have ever met", he said gushing over her.

"Awww is beary Zayn getting soft", I said jokingly.

"Only for her.....you know man I'm tryna get in a serious relationship and settle down, I'm 29, I'm not getting any younger", he said.

"I get it", I said he looked at me weirdly.

"What", I asked he chuckles.

"Nothing, so how are we gonna tell the girls this plan", he said.

"Easy, manipulate them", I said standing up.

"Alright let's go tell them then", he said following me down the stairs.

We headed into the living room to see that the girls are not their.

"They did not", Zayn said I was fucking heated.

"They did", I said getting ready to throw a fit till a voice stopped me.

"Why y'all faces red", I heard Demi said behind me with Miley and Cat with her.

"Where were you", I asked as they sat on the couch I sat on the sofa on the side of them as well did Zayn but on the other side.

"We were hungry, girls gotta eat too ya know", she said sarcastically.

"Funny..anyways we have something for the three of you guys and you can't say no", I said.

"What if we do", Miley asked.

"If you don't I'll have my men go kill your parents oh and Demi I won't just kill your father but your mother, Justin and your uncle", I said with a smirk as she was glaring at me.

She's even fucking hot when she's mad...gosh I got it bad.

"What the fuck do you want", Demi said.

"Watch it little girl I won't hesitate to slap the shit out of you", I said calmly trying not to get angry.

"Watch it little boy I won't hesitate to kick the dick off of you", she said and Zayn chuckled I glared at him and he stopped.

"I'm warning you-", I was cut off.

"Just tell us already", Cat said.

Not gonna lie I was shocked she spoke up she's usually quite around us.

"We have a mission for you guys", Zayn said.

"A mission", Miley said.

"That's what I just said", he said.

"Anyways, let's just say Demi your fathers team stole from our wearhouse and we want the money back", I said.

"What does that have to do with me", Demi asked.

"Cause to make it easier for the both of us you're gonna go down their and get the money back oh and your peeps gonna help ya out as well", I said and once I finished I knew she was about to go off.

He must be fucking joking....

Me...

He wants ME!

"Are you fucking stupid", I said standing up now.

"No way I'm doing that", I added.

"Alright then", he said dialing a number on his phone.

"Demi...let's just hear them out", Cat said.

I looked at both of them like they are crazy but saw their faces as I know they didn't want anything to happen with their family.

"Fine...fine what do we have to do", I asked sitting back down he set his phone down.

"Good choice", he said I rolled my eyes.

"It's simply easy you guys go in the wearhouse, they won't ask too much questions cause they know you as the boss daughter and trust me sweetheart they wouldn't think about doing anything stupid unless they want to die, once you're in you go into the office area and their is a safe with the money, you put it all in each of your purses ima give you guys and walk out", he said as we sat and listened.

"Oh ok that sounds easy", Miley said.

"But", Zayn said.

"But", Cat questioned.

"But we need to train you guys cause if anything goes wrong you need to learn how to use a gun and fight, Demi we already know you got this down but your other friends..not so much but you're gonna get trained too learn some of our tricks", Zayn said I shook my head.

"You guys are fucking crazy...I'm basically stealing from my own father", I said.

"Eh kinda I mean the money was mine so he took from me, we are just getting back what's ours", Xavier said.

"Zayn, go to your house and train Miley and Cat I'll train Demi", he added I sighed and have my girls a hug.

"Bye guys...fuck you Zayn", I said as they were leaving.

"You better watch it Cartel", Zayn said.

"Suck a truck", I said and went into the kitchen.

I heard the door shut meaning that they left them Xavier came walking in.

"You just ate", he said and sat on the stool.

"For your information I have my period, I have cramps and I am stress eating so leave me the fuck alone...I want nothing to do with you or this stupid training", I said getting water from the fridge and taking a sip from it.

"Well you better suck cause you're gonna train today", he said.

"No I'm not", I said.

"Yes you are", he said.

"No I'm not", I said.

"Yes you are, end of discussion", he said I stood up.

"No the fuck I'm not", I said to him and went upstairs to the guest room, closing it along with locking it.

I knew he was following me too.

"Demi, open the fucking door", he yelled.

"I can't hear you", I yelled back as I was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling eating gram crackers.

"Demi, I'm not fucking playing", he said and suddenly opened the door.

How the fuck?!?

"Who said it was a game, you wanna play a game let's play hide and seek, you hide I'll seek", I said and then put another gram cracker in my mouth.

"Demi you're training and that's final", he said coming closer to me.

"I think it's finally time for me to go home and check up on Justin", I said sitting up but was push back down to see Xavier on top of me.

"Get off you cow", I said struggling...the dude was fucking strong.

"Cut your shit", he yelled in my face making me stop struggling as he grabbed my wrist and put it over my head, he took one hand away as my hands were still being held by his other.

"Listen", he said grabbed my face roughly so I was looking into his eyes.

"Listen clearly baby girl..you're gonna fucking train got it, I don't give a fuck what you don't want to do, and if you keep denying me I won't hesitate to beat your ass till you get up and fight back, got it", he said.

I didn't believe him!

"You wouldn't dare you're too much of a pus-", I was cut off by a slap to my face.

Now I believe him...

He grabbed my face again as my eyes were tearing up.

Don't cry..

Don't cry at least not in front of him.

"Do you believe me now sweetheart...HUH", he yelled making me flinch..his eyes were pure black I nodded knowing he was extremely angry.

"Good", he said getting off of me getting ready to head out the door.

"I hate you so much", I mumbled as I turned away to not face him.

"Feelings mutual Cartel", he said and slammed the door.

I was trying so hard to not cry but I'm sensitive when I'm on my period so I did nothing but cry...

He wasn't this hard on me till he found out I was a Cartel..I didn't ask to me born one...

Maybe if my parents didn't keep such a deep secret from me I wouldn't be in this position....

I'm starting to despise them too, not one call...

nothing since they left me here.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
1.5M 35K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
320K 5.8K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π†πšπ«πœπ’πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
10K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...