MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK

12.8K 321 93
By PinkPvssycat

Lisa's POV:

I was in the car driving away from miserable state. Under the night sky, I could only see the moon followed my direction to horizon. I really wished I could find comfortable zone so this pain would be numbed. Well, it was a tranquil night which filled with sorrow.

You gave me a shoulder when I needed it
You showed the love when I wasn't feeling it
You helped me fight when I was giving in
And, you made me laugh when I was losing it

An emotional song playing along my emotional mood. Oh, this hit me and it hurts a little too much.

'Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
'Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

And if I could I'd get you the moon, I give it to you
And if death was coming for you
I'd give my life for you

'Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
'Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

And if I could I'd get you the moon
And give it to you
And if death was coming for you

I'd give my life for you
'Cause you are, you are
Oh you are
Oh you are
You are...

The beautiful song sadly reached the end when my car wheels concurrently stopped. I were now in front of my favorite bar. Lol. I literally had no idea why I ended up here.

"Yo, man! Long time no see!" - Bambam, the bar's owner and my favorite dude, greeted me.

He was my only lovely bro. We met when we were in Thailand, he went to the same dancing class with me. There was a day I lost my hope on dancing but Bambam was there to cheer me up and we made it. He was just like my sibling because he was always there when I needed.

"Yes, Bam. It's months we haven't seen each other but we at least chat right?

"Haha, yes. And you said you're busy these days but why you're now here?" - Bambam, flopped himself on the stool beside me.

"Miss you that's why"

"Pff. Don't make me puke, man." - He pretended to throw up.

"I'm serious you little shit."

"You ain't."

The atmosphere suddenly changed. Bambam knew something wasn't right so he didn't hesitate to ask. At first I didn't really think I should tell him because it's just me being stupid to let myself fall for someone straight and already had someone else in the heart. It's a bit sad, right? I didn't know. But everyone had experienced unrequited love at least once if I wasn't wrong, and it was slightly hard to recover from this pain.

I buttoned up another glass of whiskey and hiccuped since it's already the eleventh. Bambam accompanied me and question about us, what we were and how I end up having one-sided love? So to tell him, Me and her? We're nothing, not even a single thing but I'm here hurt like hell. Jennie always made my heart beat madly every time I saw her, she had the power to make me throw myself under her feet just by showing her gummy smile. I remembered once I first dropped her at her residence and she fell into my arms, I admitted none of angel could compare with that kitten. We kissed. Her strawberry lips did pushed me to take risk. I still remembered everything since the first day we met. We had two night sleepover at her place. She woke up on my lap and the next day I woke up in her bed. We were having fun. I giggled to those memories but the idiot man beside me just shook his head. Well, after all, Jennie and I are just friends. It's okay, right? But right now, I wanna be not okay. I asked the bartender for another shot but stupid Bam stopped me.

"Enough, Lisa!!" - He grabbed my glass but I just hiccuped and tried to get it back.

"You don't know how beautiful and gorgeous she is, Bam. She has longggg wavy hair" - I hiccuped, "She got two precious cat-eyes, her lips are made of jelly, they're just so so so soft that you everyday wish to kiss. She has squishy cheeks which make her look like mandu." - I giggled in the middle of my speech, "If you once dance with her, you will pray you could have a chance again. The way she moves her body against yours and caressing her ass on you while your hands are on her hips. Yes, those thick thighs and sexy legs, elegant! But you won't believe it! She can be cute, sexy, hot in a second and then becomes scary just like flash. Not only her appearance I like but her mind, her witty, her talent as well." - I hugged the bottle of whiskey while smiling like an idiot before continued, "And- hick— you didn't know, when I first saw her in her silk gown, I hick— mastur—" My head suddenly fell on the table.

Rosé POV:

'Fuck, Lisa! Where the heck are you?' I panicked because I couldn't contact my idiot twin for almost hours since the match ended. I tried to reach her bodyguards but they also got no clues. We all were here in seoul looking for her like we missing a gorilla from the zoo. If we still couldn't find her, I'm sure Police station is the only way.

I dialed my girlfriend, Jisoo, to not worry because I was out in the middle of night to find Lisa. I hung up my phone but another call came. Woah, Bambam?

"Yes, Bam. Wassup? What??? Alright, alright, I'll be there soon. Omg, this idiot!"

After received a call from Bambam, I quickly drove my car to his bar. As soon as I entered, I saw Lisa having her head on the table hugging a bottle of whiskey while snoring like a loser.

"How this happened?"

"Well, I don't know. She just suddenly came here and asking for whiskey. It caught my attention to guess that she was sad so I questioned her why and the only thing that she told me was a long ass description of a girl whose name is.. errr.. it's in the tip of my tongue." - Bambam scratched his head as trying to recall his memories, "Like something start with J-Je.. Ugh"

"Jennie?"

"Oh, yeah that's it. She poemed about her and the pain of one side love and blah blah, I didn't know how to comfort her beside be here and accompanied her drinking. I tried to stop this idiot but as you know, she's always being stubborn that she is." - Bambam shrugged and I just sighed.

I shook Lisa to wake her up but it didn't work so Bambam and I tried to carry her in the piggy style by grabbing her both wrists and Bambam grabbing her ankles. We threw her in the backseat once we arrived my car. She was skinny yet damn heavy so she left us no choice.

Not to let Mr.Creepy Yang ruined her freedom by exaggerating this story to her parents, I decided to take her home and just told them that she went for a walk to refresh her feeling.

Arriving my mansion, I was struggling to pull Lisa out. She had only skin covered her bone but heavy like a huge hardrock. It was difficult for me, fortunately, my guards were here to help. I asked my maids to prepare her a room next to mine but another thing else, like showering, changing clothes, I took care of it myself. Once I entered the room I quickly released her so she fell on the bed. I flopped myself beside and damn I was extremely exhausted after dragged her on the ground from elevator to here. She kept murmuring the brunette's name and it annoyed my ears as hell so to stop her, I slapped her hard on the cheek wishing her awake but still. 'Ugh' Why it's so difficult? I almost cried.

The smell of alcohol literally pissed my nerve, because of that, I decided to shower Lisa or else I would just throw her out of the window and the problem was ended. I dragged her to the room and started to take off her clothes. Well, you might wonder why I was comfortable to do this while I was a shy person but stop doubting, I could only do this for her or my family. She was my twin and I cared for her, we had seen each other naked but we didn't feel anything strange because we were best friends, sisters, and forever family. After finish taking of her clothes, I dropped her down in the bathtub and started shot up the water on the girl from head to toe like I shot up for car washing.

Lisa still didn't wake up and I wondered how many bottles she had drunk to end up like a dead meat. I lie her on the bed after wearing her one of my pajamas. Look at her, she slept peacefully under the fluffy duvet. She looked like a poor kid now. I sighed as sat on the bed beside her. I never see Lisa in this state after she moved on from Somi. I hate seeing her getting hurt. I left a kiss on Lisa's forehead for a goodnight wish before back to my bedroom and FaceTime with Jisoo.

🐿: "Lisa is now at my place looking like a fucking loser who just got dumped by his girlfriend."

🐰: "What? Is it that serious? Wow, power of Jendeuk."

🐿: "Stop making fun of my friend, baby. She suffered so much." - I sighed once I remembered her state.

🐰: "Alright, alright. How is she now? I warned her that time but she didn't listen. I knew it might end up like this."

🐿: "Well, she's sleeping peacefully after I took a shower for her and changed her with comfortable pa—"

🐰: "Wtf is this, say it again? You showered for her? And even changed her clothes? But she was drunk and she got a dick and you have me and she mig—" - My girlfriend gawked and became mad like she hadn't had eating chickens for years.

🐿: "No, no, calm down baby, calm down. We're just friends. We don't do anything stupid. We're grown up together so it's normal for that. Don't be mad please, I'm all yours."

🐰: "Okay, I don't wanna break my rule and be immature because of this. I think you should rest. It's late now, you must be tired. And I'll talk with my cousin."

🐿: "Alright! So good night, my turtle rabbit." - I blow her a kiss.

🐰: "Yes, sweet dream baby chipmunk."

We both hung up the phone and individually went to sleep. I hoped tomorrow would be an easy day for my best friend. I sighed once again.

Jisoo's POV:

It was Saturday today so there was no class. Mostly, I spent my free time videocall with my parents who living in Busan or hanging out with my girlfriend or just lying in the bed having hundred boxes of chicken around but today I wasn't with them because I had to go to my cousin's place to choose her outfit for tonight dating. And I guessed this date wasn't the good idea.

"Unnie since when you arrived? Why didn't you call me?" - My cousin surprisingly asked when she saw me standing at her door looking at her smiling like an idiot.

"For awhile. I don't want to bother your happy mood so I silently sneaked in." - I walked to sit on her bed and had my eyes on the brunette.

Jennie started to turn around and asked, "How do I look Unnie? Is it good with me?" - My little sister showed me her satin hook dress and I just nodded.

"Or this? Which one is better?" - She picked up a white oviame and compared them both. I just gave her another nod.

"What's wrong with you Unnie? I asked you to come here for an idea not to just give me a fucking nod." - Jennie irritatedly pouted and flopped herself down on the bed. I didn't react anything toward her action and it's not because I against her reunion with her ex, it's just I didn't know what to say. I couldn't get what's in her mind this time.

Jennie now getting up and went to her dressing room. Minutes later, she finished preparing herself then started to get out.

"Are you sure you're going to see him?"

I asked. I had to ask because I wanna know why did she still making effort to see him when he didn't even make any effort to visit her once she was in coma.

Jennie froze before turning to me, "Unnie, don't tell you come here to stop me from what I'm doing because you know that it cannot be stopped. He told me he missed me and had a lot of things to explain so I have to be there." - My cousin then left after finishing her word.

'God, I just wanna protect her.' I took a deep sigh.

Jennie's POV:

I drove my car to one of the most romantic restaurants in Seoul and pulled it over in the parking lot once I arrived. I admitted, I felt a little bit nervous even though it wasn't our first date but it was a date after a long while. I tried to calm myself before stepping inside. As soon as I was totally in, there was a waiter came to me and guide me to where he was. My smile appeared slightly on my lips when I saw a man standing with his hand in pocket and having a bunch of roses in other hand. His gazes kept locking with mine until I arrived the table.

"I'm glad you came." - Jongin handed me the flower and I mouthed 'thank you', he continued, "Still a shy little kitten?" - He giggled and walked to me, he then tucked my hair behind my ear and said, "It's not our first date right? So take it easy and take a sit." - Jongin pulled me a chair gently so I could sit down properly.

It was a bit awkward because as I said it's been a while. We both didn't know what to talk about but then we decided to start a conversation since we didn't want to waste our date.

"So how have you been?" - we simultaneously uttered and bursted into laugh once we noticed the sync.

The conversation finally began. Jongin started to tell me about why he left and how he dealt with life. He said he was so stupid for leaving me alone in the hospital when I was in coma. He hated himself for doing it but it couldn't help because that time, he fought with his father due to the business crisis. He was forced to move to Thailand and if he didn't follow what his father said, he would be sent to Australia without coming back. He assured me that he wanted to find me, to see me again that's why he decided to move to Thailand and left me alone without saying goodbye.

We spent hours to chit chat and have dinner together. It was fun and great. The sky kept getting darker and it was time to bid each other goodbye. Jongin's always a gentleman that he is. He accompanied me until I reached my car and be there to open the door for me. I didn't see anything change. I smiled sweetly to thank him then a kiss quickly sent to my cheek. I was blushing. It seemed like all feelings are back.

Rosé's POV:

Lisa hadn't recovered from yesterday hangover yet so I think I should bring her out, to the park, or somewhere that could refill her energy. And luckily, she agreed with my idea. We were now at Hangang Park. We bought ice-creams, riding bicycle, taking pictures. Yes, doing those things is already our habit since we were kids.

After having fun, our tummy started crying for foods so we decided to go to different restaurants because one wouldn't satisfy me.

"Next round!!!!"

"Chipmunk, are you serious? Do we really need to go to another restaurant?"

"Yes, why not? Could you guess how many restaurants that Jisoo and I go every time we date?"

"No time for that." - Lisa rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

I shook her arm, "Come on, just guess, okay?"

"Ugh— it's 4"

"Nope, it's 7 hahah"

Lisa hated every time I mentioned about foods and when we hangout, we usually went to 1 or 2 different restaurants but today, it was 3, plus the one in front of us now.

We were about to get out but woah! My eyes got widen once they saw someone familiar. 'Jennie?'
She was with a man, laughing with each other at the parking lot and that man treated her like she was his. I gulped once I heard a deep sigh beside me.

"Let's go home!"

Lisa leaned her head to the headrest and closed her eyes pretending to sleep.

'Sorry, Lis!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
6.1K 273 8
Months before, Lisa confessed her feelings and Jennie has turned her down. They're friends, she doesn't see Lisa that way. Now, Jennie was trying to...
14.4K 171 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listen😑 anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...
146K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...