The journey →The Mandalorian

By WolfRose48

When the most unlikely pair get into something they didn't expect to happen. I don't own the Disney lucasfilm... More

Cast
Part one
Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Part Two
Nine
Ten

One

1.9K 33 0
By WolfRose48

"A queen will always turn pain into power"
-unknown-

------------------------------

...7 years later...

I looked up at the sky letting the snow fall on my face. Because Mr. I know where I'm going. Finally stopped to see where beeps were the loudest from the tracking fob.

"It's to our left. You know I love the cold but I don't love freezing my ass off." I said looking at the side of his helmet.

"You could have waited in the Razer." Mando said walking the way I said.

"Now where's the fun in that. You would get to have all the fun. While I would be sitting around and doing absolutely nothing." I said kicking the ice a bit while we were walking. I looked up to see a tavern I was about to go in when a hand stopped me "What?" I said turning towards Mando.

"I don't want you to fight unless I say so. I don't want a repeat of the last time's when you "accidentally" killed the target." Mando said shaking his head. I started to glare at him and started to argue back at him.

"Oh like you didn't have any fun explaining to Greef why the target was dead. Don't lie "Oh we needed the little extra credits" because we're fine the last time I checked. Then on the next job we got the same amount of credits we would have gotten. He was just annoying." I said moving Mando hand's off of me.

"Don't start arguing with me just do it please. You can fight if you have to. But it would be nice if you didn't have to." Mando said heading towards the door. I rolled my eyes "Fine but I make no promise's." I said walking next to Mando he didn't say anything and he didn't have to. Because I knew that was his way of saying fine. Before we went in I heard someone say "Please please. I have credits take them."

When the metal door opened everyone turned towards us. I looked around for a minute to see our target getting harassed by three trawlers. The bald one with a beard said something in Hettese. I had no idea what he said neither did Mando. When we didn't say anything the Trawler was getting mad at that.

We began to walk towards the bar when we heard the same trawler say. "Hey Mando." Sounding really pissed off.

I jumped onto the bar swinging my legs back and forth. I see Mando shake his head at me for doing that. But he didn't say anything. Though he did put his hand on my leg. I smiled underneath my mask. I looked up to see baldy was pissed and make his way towards us. he went to Mando's right side and my left side. He said something in Huttese.

"He says you spilled his drink." The barkeeper said almost sounding like he knew what was about to happen. I was itching to fight but I knew Mando didn't want me too. "It's fine it's on me." The barkeeper said while getting to work.

I see our target get dropped by the other two Trawlers. They make their way to us. I winch at that because he's going to have hella a lot of fun with us. When they do make their way to us they were on my right side and Mando's left side.

When I Heard something about a Beskar I knew nothing good is coming out of baldy's mouth. I start to say. "I wouldn't touch that if I was you." They all look at me for a few seconds then baldy took a knife out and scratch Mando chest piece with it just to get a rise out of him. I knew that pissed Mando off but he didn't recreate. Because he was waiting for the perfect time to.

I knew the moment has come when the barkeep said. "Here." When he slid the drink passed me Mando grabbed it smashing the cup into baldy's face then twisted his arm so he would stab himself. I grabbed the Trawler with a mechanical arm smashing his head into the bar. Then taking my blaster out and shooting him in the chest when he tried to get back up. I was about to shoot the quarren when Mando shoots his grapple hooked from his hand and around the quarren leg. When the quarren turns around he shoots Mando's shoulder. Mando shoots the door panel. The door starts to close when it does it cuts the quarren right in half.

"Ew really Mando you couldn't have shot him instead. Ew." I said with my voice being a little deeper then it normal was with my mask on. He looked at me I could just tell he was glaring at me. But I also notice he was looking at me for being hurt anywhere. I slide my hand up my neck so I could turn on my comms. Where he could be the only one to hear me

"I'm fine. Now let's get our target and leave this place." I said Looking at him he nodded his head. We made our way to our target when he laughed a little bit. "I wouldn't be laughing if was you." I said with my comms still on. I started to remember his name.

Mythrol started to talk he was looking at Mando "Thank you! Thank you very much." He looks at me. "You have my heartfelt gratitude." When Mando didn't say anything it became awkward.

"I think your going to kill him with this awkwardness." I said laughing a bit. Mando didn't say anything but I knew he rolled his eyes. I slid my hand up to my neck so other people could hear me. Mythrol broke the silence. "You know what? Here." he said. "You take my credits. Buy yourself, and your partner a drink."

Mando started to lean forward to put down the bounty puck down. I saw it in the corner of my eye. When he put it down it started to display the target face's on it. Mythrol looked at it "Oh. Is that a bounty puck." He looked at Mando then to me then back to Mando. Mythrol started talking again. "Is that me? look uh I could get you more credits-"

When Mando cut him off with his famous line. " I could bring you in warm." He said moving he's hand to he's blaster. "or I could bring you in cold." I smirk when he looks at me for help. "I'm not someone you should be asking for help." I said walking towards the door because Mando was already handcuffing him.

I was playing in the snow while we were walking towards the place we needed to get to the ship. When I hear Mythrol start talking to me. "So how long have you been with Mando?" I see Mando tense a bit. "Have you ever heard the saying curious killed the Tookas." I say stopping beside Mando when he stopped in front of a Kubaz.

"We need passage to the yards." Mando said. When I hear the Kubaz talk he plays a flute. I looked up when I hear a landspeeder and I see a droids with it. "No droids." Mando said with a cold voice. The Kubaz started talking. "He said no droids." I said at the same time Mando throw him a credit.

The Kubaz said something then played his flute again. I hear a landerspeeper that's barely working the driver looked at us. "Where to." The driver said. I turned to Mando. "The yards and your sitting in the middle." I said with a voice that letting him know there was no room to argue.

I lean my head on Mando shoulder because I was freezing. "I need warmer clothes." I said lifting my head a bit. Mando looked at me but didn't say anything. "You know what he's looking for." Mythrol said looking at us then back to driver. "You're looking for Ravinaks, right?" Mythrol said sounding scared and trying to scare us to turn around. "It's clear right now." The driver said but pauses then continues "But be careful near the port. Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out. They think whole entire planet is their own personal stink pit." The diver said I looked up to the Razor Crest in front of us.

"Here you are" The driver said. "You're kidding me, right?" Mythrol said. "Hey don't make fun of her." I said waiting for Mando to get out because he liked to do that when we had a target with us. I got up to get out but Mando handed me his arm so I could get out easier. "Get out." Mando said to Mythrol. "I'll hire us a Livery Cruiser. No big deal. It won't come out of your end. I'll pay for it. I'm just trying to make it pleasant." Mythrol said. I rolled my eyes I walked towards the ship waiting for Mando to open her up. "Hey it's time to go, so let's settle up." The driver said Mando pays him then starts walking towards me.
"I'd stay off the ice if I were you." I hear the driver say.

Mando opens the door. I start to walk to the cockpit with Mando but I start counting. "1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 1-." "What are you counting." I hear Mando ask me. Then I hear Mythrol say. "Open the hatch! Open the hatch!" "That. You get him." I said pointing behind me. Mando gets up from the pilot sit and walks to the door. I hear Mythrol screaming then I guess Mando grabbed him because he stopped. Then I feel the ship shake a bit and I hear the door opening again.

"Dank farrik that was close!" Mythrol said. Mando gets back into his seat start turning on the Razer Crest. "OH, my god. Oh, my god." Mythrol mumbles. "Off the ice. That's the understatement of the millennium." Mythrol said. "Shut up would you." I said annoyed. He shut his mouth immediately.

Mando started to pull up but something yanked us back. "I'll start driving when you go take care of it." I said to Mando I switch with Mando so he could do what I said. "It's taking us down. What're you doing. It's got us. It's gonna take us down." Mythrol said I rolled my eyes "Will you-." I couldn't finish my sentence before he started to ask Mando questions. "Where are you going? You gotta do something! We gotta get out of here." Mythrol annoying said.

I see Mythrol run to the window to in the crone of my eye. He looked to see what Mando was doing. I feel the ship not shaking anymore. So I pulled up a bit and started to laugh a bit when I see Mythrol getting thrown. I hear the door open and Mythrol talking. "Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Yes alright." I get up when I see mando to my left. I went to sit in the copilot seat.

I closed my eyes when we got into orbit. When I hear Mythrol trying to talk to Mando. "I like your ship. She's a classic. Razor Crest, am I right? Pre-Empire?" I got really tensed when he said empire I lift my hand to my neck.

"Get him to shut up Mando." I said with a slightly cold voice. I could feel Mando looking at me but I didn't open my eyes and I slid my hand to my neck again.

It got quiet for a few seconds then he tried again. "I have a lot of credits, by the way. That's why I offered to hail a Cruiser." Mythrol doesn't take the hint Mando doesn't talk much. "How much are they paying you? Is it true that you guys never take off your helmets?" I open my eyes to see Mythrol looking at me to get a answer. "Why are you looking at me I told you earlier I won't answer your questions." I said with a annoyed tone in my voice. he immediately looked away.

"Boy. I think I have to use the vacc tube. I mean I can do it here but I don't think you partner would like that. But if I never seen a fledgling Mythrol evacuate their thorax, you're a really lucky guys, trust me." He said getting up. "Clearly, there's nowwhere for to go. So uh I'm gonna look for that vacc tube if it's alright to you? Great." He said chuckling while walking out the door.

"You know he's going to snoop around right?" I said seating up and walking towards Mando putting my arms on his chair. "Isn't that something you want so I can carbonite? He can't be killed." Mando said looking at me before I could do anything. Mythrol said "Found it. Thanks. It might take a while. I'm molting"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to kill him. He's just annoying." I said agreeing with Mando. "I guess you have to carbonite him. Your new hobby is making it hard to walk down there." When I heard Mando chuckling I started to smile a bit. "I-" I stopped when I heard the weapons open then closed again. We both got up and made our way to him. "I'll go in front you go behind." Mando said whispering. I nodded my head and made my way towards the ladder. I heard Mythrol say. "oh, this feel a lot better. I haven't evacuated since the solstice."

I jumped down but really soft and I hide on the wall. I grabbed my blaster. Started to walk softly behind him. "Yeah. I was hoping to be free for life day. Maybe even uh.." Mythrol said stopped when he see the carbonite. I fully walked up to him smirking under my mask.

"Get home to the family. But I guess that's not gonna happen this year." "Probably not." Mando said as he turned around to see us. "Nope." I said laughing. Mando grabbed him and put him in the carbonite. I took off my hood with my mask also. "Ah it feels nice not having that on for a bit don't you think." I said with my normal voice.

"I told you. you don't have to wear the mask Asta." Mando said walking back with me to the cockpit. "I know but it fits the outfit plus it was my mom's." I smiled softly when I said that. I looked to mando to find that he stopped walking and he's staring at me.

"Can I fly again Mando? Please I promise I won't do anything stupid." I said to snap him it out of whatever he was thinking. "No you said that last time and you almost made us crash." It worked. "Almost but I didn't. Please?" I said.

"No Asta" Mando said walking into the cockpit.

"Please Mando" I said.

"No" Mando said sitting in pilot sit

"Fine" I mumble sitting in the copilot seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 22
❝ 𝑤𝑒 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. ❞ [𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄.] ↳ 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄...
2K 43 6
Between normal episodes of the Mandalorian, I have written cute Dinbo/Bodin stories, keeping as in cannon as possible. Thank you for reading! (Cover...
2.3K 92 21
A bounty Hunter must make his way through the Galaxy after finding two kids that need caring for. I own nothing except for my OCs
263K 9.5K 40
"And for a moment, the world went still." IN WHICH THE MANDALORIAN FALLS FOR A REBEL (THE MANDALORIAN)