Ten

-Feel the fear and do it anyway

-Feel the fear and do it anyway.-
-unknown-

————————————————————

I was meditating on the ground. While Mando was fixing the ship. I had the kid sitting in my lap. It had been a long time since I had meditated. I felt a presence I haven't felt in a long time. I snapped my eyes open and I huffed shaking my head, But stop when I see two men approach us.

"Excuse me." One of the man said.

"Excuse me Sir." The second man said. I guess he didn't see me one the ground.

"There something I can help you with?" Mando asked sounding annoyed at them. I snickered at him. He looks down at me I could just tell he was glaring at me even with the helmet on. I smiled at him.

"Uh, yeah. Raiders." The second man said.

"We have money." The first said.

"So, you think I'm some kinda mercenary?" Mando said giving them a hard time, But I could tell he was leaning on helping them because we need that money.

"You are a Mandalorian, right?" The first man said. I start to stand up.

"Or at least wearing Mandalorian armor, right?" The second man said.

"It is." Mando said walking towards one of the legs of the ship.

"See? I told him. Sir, I've read a lot about your people t-tribe. If half of what I read is true. " The second man said walking behind Mando. I walk behind all with the kid in my hood.

"We have money." The first man said cutting the second man off.

"How much?" Mando asked them both.

"Everything we have, sir." The first man said to Mando.

"I say we help them since they haven't figured I'm behind them." I said behind everyone. I watched as Mando just ignored me but the other two spin around wide eyed at me.

"Please help us get your partner to help us." The first said man to me.

"I'll agree to help if he does." I said to both of them pointing behind them.

"Please our whole harvest was stolen." The second man said turning around to Mando when he realize I wasn't going to talk him.

"Krill. We're krill farmers." The first man said.