The Singing Magus

By _Arsene_

After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do some... More

Special Thanks
Shifting timeline
New Start?
Bonus I
Promise and Debut part I
Promise and Debut part II
congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!
The Bet
Bonus II
1-A concert
Side Story USJ abridged
Thanks!
Bonus III
UA Sports Festival part I
Sports Festival part II: Saving Todoroki
Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame
😮
Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya
Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party
Tragedy
announcement
Purple and red affection
Platinum and Amethyst
Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look
Side Story: Magecraft training
Dinner At Todoroki's
Missing?!
you really like me?!
Side Story: Hosu incident abridged
Versus All for One Part I
Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed
Aftermath.
Yaoyorozu
Hado
Toga
Nemuri
Announcement and Thanks.
Kendo
Bonus IV: Redemption B
Ashido
Takeyama
Jirou
Bonus Redemption F
Fuyumi
A reason to be a hero
Mark of a hero
Calm Before the Storm
preparations
Versus Overhaul
peace?
Epilogue: War [fixed]

Uraraka

1.7K 25 22
By _Arsene_

*Ochaco POV*

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Izuku had been pushing himself to master his magecraft as well as spend time with everyone. On top of all that keeping up with his singing and UA work it was all bound to catch up to him.  I enter his room to see him in bed with a cold rag on his head.

Izuku: Ocha?

Ochaco: It's me.  Geez getting sick when my parents wanted to officially meet you as my boyfriend.

Izuku: I....can....still go.

He was trying to get up but I just gently push him back down.

Ochaco: Don't worry about it.  There will be a time when your better.  Though I thought only idiots got sick, and we'll seeing you push yourself to this point just proves it.

Izuku: Sorry for worrying you and the others.

Izuku places his hand on my cheek gently rubbing it.  I take his hand and lean into his touch.

Ochaco: I wouldn't worry if I didn't love you so much.  Especially after Kamino I can't help but think of you as a glass canon.  Powerful but fragile.

Izuku: We really need to stop playing video games together.  Also "I am fragile but I'm not that fragile".

Ochaco: And rob me of the joy of kicking your butt in smash?  Not gonna happen.  Even if Yaoyorozu family bought out Uraraka construction to stop us.  Also you and that game, how far have you gotten?

Izuku: I'm taking a guess here but around half way.

I watch as Dekiru's eyes slowly started to close.

Ochaco: Get some sleep.  I'll be back later with some soup and medicine.

Izuku: I'll take you up on that.

Once he was asleep I put his hand down at his side.  I also refreshed the cold cloth on his head.  Leaving the room I pull out my phone to call my parents.

Mrs Uraraka: Ochaco to what do i owe this surprise call?

Ochaco: Hey mom it might be a bit before I can reintroduce you and dad to Izuku.

Mrs Uraraka: Why is that dear?

Ochaco: He kind of caught a cold and is currently in bed trying to fight it off.

Mrs Uraraka: Oh that's fine sweety.  Just know your dad and I had hoped you and Izuku got together.  We just wanted to make it official.

Ochaco: Geeze mom what did you two plan?

Mrs Uraraka: Bring him around when he feels better and you will see.  Anyway got to go talk to you later sweetheart.  Bye love you.

Ochaco: Love you too mom bye.

After getting off the phone I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Momo and Jirou.  Near dinner I decided to make my families infamous soup.  Infamous being an either love it or hate it flavor.  The others tried it with Toga, Nejire, Nemuri, and Mina not being fans.  While Momo, Jirou, Itsuka, and Yu did like it.  Taking a bowl of the soup and some cold medicine upstairs I knock of Dekiru's door.  Noticing he was still asleep I set his dinner on his desk.  Walking over I kiss his forehead.

Ochaco: Get better soon Dek.....No Izuku.

Leaving the room I quickly finish up my school work before heading to sleep.  All of a sudden I open my eyes and notice a layer of fog on my bedroom floor.

Ochaco: Ah shit here we go again.

It was a dream I've been having since the Kamino incident.  My bathroom door opens and a shirtless Dekiru walks out drying his hair.  Noticing me he gets rid of the towel before crawling up to me.

Izuku: Sorry Mochi did I keep you waiting?

I could only shake my head before he kisses me passionately.  My arms wrap around his neck on their own as I return the kiss.  After a while he breaks the lip lock and starts kissing my neck.  I had to fight to keep my voice in.  Izuku then started to kiss down my neck to my shoulder.  I was wondering where this dream was going when all of a sudden........

*BOOOM*

I'm literally thrown out of bed.

Ochaco: Just when it was getting good.  *Sigh* I swear to author-sama if Bakugo is the cause of this explosion I'm sending him into orbit.

I look at the time being only 6 am.

Ochaco: Scratch orbit I'm sending him to Neptune

I meet up with the others as we all head outside.  We see smoke raising behind our home and go to investigate it.  What we found was Izuku in a small crater with a slab of stone cut into the shape of a sword. (If you've seen fate its Heracles' weapon)

Izuku: Oh hey girls sorry if I woke ya.  Just thought I'd get in a light workout/training done.

I can't get the tone he had in my dream out of my head.

Ochaco: I thought you were sick Dekiru.

Izuku: I was, but that soup and medicine, plus a good nights sleep I feel like I could take on a small army.

(Don't tempt me Izuku)

Izuku: Please no author-kun.  Anyway I'm feeling a lot better sorry for worrying you girls.

I quickly pull the others into a huddle and whisper a plan to them.  When we finish we shield Momo so she can make what was needed.

Nemuri: A boyfriend who ruins beauty sleep needs to be punished.

Momo finished making what we requested and passes it to Mina amd Itsuka

Izuku: How can I make it up to you all.😥

Ochaco: Your watching chick flicks with us till class starts.

Izuku: NNNNNNOOOOOO!

He tries to run away but Itsuka and Mina use the rope Momo made to tie him and drag him into the common area.

*Time skip*

As I walked in from class I saw Dekiru putting on his shoes with a backpack on.

Ochaco: You going somewhere?

Izuku: I thought we could go visit your parents since we couldn't yesterday.

Ochaco: We don't have to go right now you just got better.

Izuku: ya but I don't want to just sit around all day.  So get ready ok Ochaco?

He quickly kisses my cheek as I head upstairs to change.  Coming down Izuku is leaning against the wall staring outside.

Ochaco: You ok?

Izuku: Ya just lost in thought.  Let's go.

We head to the train station and begin the long ride to my parents place.  Not long after we got on Izuku leaned his head on my shoulder.

Ochaco: You sure your ok?

Izuku: Ya got some different heroes in anomaly.  So I'm looking into them.  I'll be right back.  Sorry for not being the best company Ocha.

Ochaco: It's ok Dekiru.  Let me know what you've learned.

*Izuku POV*

As I got into heroes March the first new spirit was a young man around my age.  He had bluish black hair and dark grey eyes.  He also carried a massive golden sword. (Last B tier harem reference I swear).  The next was a man with silver white hair, red clothes and had a large claymore like sword on his back.  There were more but these two really stood out.  When I open my eyes I see Ochaco looking out the window.

Izuku: Thanks Ocha.

Ochaco: No problem.  So learn anything interesting?

Izuku: They are wraiths.  These particular ones are fictional characters that the populous has strong feelings and thoughts on.  I only recognize one of them.

Ochaco: Who?

Izuku: I don't want to tell till I know how much of his abilities I can use.

After that me and Ochaco talked about school and music while holding hands till we got to our stop.  Getting off the train we make our way to her parents place.

Izuku: I can't remember the last time I was here.

Ochaco: It was after our last day of primary school.  You defended me from bullies.  Remember?

Izuku: Now I do.  I also remember why I forgot in the first place.

Ochaco: Oh?

Izuku: I hated seeing you cry.

Ochaco quickly tackles me with a kiss.

Ochaco: Anyway let's go talk to my parents.

She knocks on the door as I stand out of eye shot.

Mrs Uraraka: Ochaco sweety to what do we owe this surprise?

Ochaco: Well mom I brought someone I'd like you to meet.

She quickly grabs my arm and pulls me into view.  Seeing me Mrs Uraraka pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

Izuku: Nice to see you again ma'm.

Mrs Uraraka: Please call me mom or aunty.

Ochaco: Mom!

Izuku: It's fine.  If your fine with it ma'am then aunty it is.

Aunty: I guess that will have to do for now.  Now please come inside.

We make our way inside towards the modest living room where Mr Uraraka was sitting.

Aunty: Look who's here honey.

He turns to look at us, before getting up, and pulling both me and Ochaco into a hug.

Izuku: I think you cracked a rib sir.

Mr: Oh sorry bout that Izuku.  I heard you were sick are you feeling ok?

Izuku: I'm fine sir.  The reason why I am here is to re-introduce myself as your daughter's boyfriend.  I'd really appreciate it if you approved.

Uncle: Well we already approve of you Izuku.  But to be fair I have to give the impression of an over protective father.  As you know Ochaco takes after her mother with her quirk zero gravity.  I on the other hand can increase gravity.  So lets say you survive 4x gravity and we'll be good.

Izuku: Is that your max sir?

Ochaco: Izuku are you insane?!

Izuku: I want to prove that no matter the pressure I'll still stand tall for you.

I saw Ocha blush heavily as I stood up to a smiling Mr Uraraka.

Uncle: I like your style Izuku.

He places his right hand on my shoulder as I feel my weight instantly go up.  I felt my legs want to buckle under the pressure but I stood tall and met Uncle's smile with one of my own.  I felt my hand be taken with four fingers.  Looking over I see Ochaco wince under the new gravity but still stand tall.

Ochaco: If we are to stay together then I need to be able to handle this as well.  Please continue dad.

I watch as he just smiles wider.

Mr Uraraka: that's my girl.

It wasn't long till he took his hand away.  Ochaco drops to her knees almost instantly.

Izuku: You ok Ocha?

Ocha: Ya.  *whispering* did you use anamoly cause I barely can stand.

Izuku: Nope all will power.

Aunty: Alright dinner should almost be done.  After why don't you two head to bed since it was a long trip.  Izuku just this once you can sleep in Ochaco's bed.  Just be good I'm too young to be a grandma yet 😉

Ochaco 😳: Mom!?

Aunty: Just teasing.

Dinner was uneventful for the most part.  I did find out that Uraraka construction has really taken off thanks to Ocha's popularity after the sports festival.  They gossiped about the hero of Kamino everyone is calling Arsenal.  I'm just glad UA got the footage in time to edit out my face and hair.  After that me and Ochaco got changed and headed to bed.

Ocha: Thanks for doing this Izuku it really means a lot.

Izuku: Any time.  Now lets get to sleep in exhausted.

We climb into her too small bed and cuddle up close to each other.

Ocha: Good night Dekiru I love you.

She was asleep as soon as the words left her mouth.

Izuku: I love you too Mochi.

End Uraraka.  Here's a fun drinking game.  Take a shot every time I say either Uraraka or Ochaco.  Please don't it won't end well.  Anyway keep an eye out cause next up is everyone's favorite sadist Nemuri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.1K 59
After being abandoned by his mother for being quirkless, four year old Izuku midoriya is found by an elite military officer who trains him to be an e...
203K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
171K 3.6K 33
Bakugo bullies Izuku All Might crushes Izuku's dream Izuku is quirkless and doesn't go to UA Izuku becomes a singer and dancer Izuku becomes famous ...
160K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...