A Werewolf and a Human [2] St...

Par TeenWolfHuman

Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins an... Plus

Chapter 1: Tattoo
Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 3: Fireflies
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed
Chapter 6: Motel California
Chapter 7: Currents
Chapter 8: Visionary
Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 11: Alpha Pact
Chapter 12: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 13: Anchors
Chapter 14: More Bad Than Good
Chapter 15: Galvanize
Chapter 16: Illuminated
Chapter 17: Silverfinger
Chapter 18: Riddled
Chapter 19: Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 20: Echo House
Chapter 21: The Fox And The Wolf
Chapter 22: De-Void
Chapter 23: Insatiable
Chapter 24: The Divine Move
Chapter 25: The Dark Moon
Chapter 26: 117
Chapter 27: Make-Up Date
Chapter 28: Muted
Chapter 29: The Benefactor
Chapter 30: I.E.D.
Chapter 31: Orphaned
Chapter 32: Weaponized
Chapter 33: Time of Death
Chapter 34: Perishable
Chapter 35: Monstrous
Chapter 36: A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 37: Smoke and Mirrors
THIRD BOOK
NOTICE: Editing/New Stories
NEW STORIES!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2019

Chapter 10: The Overlooked

4.1K 94 8
Par TeenWolfHuman

++++++

Over at the loft, Jennifer Blake pulled the entrance door open and started to stomp into the room. "Derek!" she called out. She then started running further inside. "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here."

Jennifer turned around and saw Derek walking slowly up from a corner of the room. "Oh thank god," she muttered as she then ran to him. She went in for a hug. "Something happened, at the recital, at the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear any of it from them."

"Hear it from who?" Derek asked her calmly.

"Scott. Sabrina. Stiles. They're going to tell you things. Things you can't believe. Okay, you have to trust me."

"What is it?" he asked looking right at her.

"Promise you'll listen to me," she pleaded to him.

Derek nodded. "Promise," he said softly.

Jennifer then went and gave Derek a soft kiss but pulled back suddenly when she felt that he wasn't being responsive to it. She looked back at him with a sullen face. "They're already here, aren't they?" Derek gave her a look before he turned his gaze to look over her shoulder. Jennifer turned around and saw Scott, Stiles and Sabrina step out from around the corner.

The three of them looking at her with hard stares. Her jaw stiffened a bit. "So...they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott was seething inside. Derek wasn't a person that could open up easily and then Ms. Blake came along and he could see Derek begin to finally start letting someone in. But she was only using Derek from the start to get close to them so they wouldn't suspect her, not until it was too late.

"Oh, that's right," she said with a sarcastic tone. "Committing human sacrifices. What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." 

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked her. His face was hard and firm but his eyes were shining from unshed tears.

Sabrina could sense Stiles' tension and sorrow as her boyfriend stood next to her. She knew how scared that Stiles had been with bringing his father into all of this and how he had feared something happening to him. Ms. Blake had literally brought his worst fears to life. Sabrina took Stiles' hand into hers and gave it a gentle squeeze, letting him know that she is here for him. Stiles squeezed back and kept a firm hold onto her hand. He needed her comfort.

"How should I know?" she asked them. She then turned to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this." "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" he asked her. "No," she gasped as her face fell in slight horror.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia," Sabrina spat out. "Lydia Martin?" Jennifer said looking mortified. "I don't know anything about that." Sabrina rolled her eyes, getting fed up with Ms. Blake's lies. "What exactly do you know?" Derek asked a bit pointedly.

So much that Jennifer nearly took a step back. "I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story." She then turned to them. "One that they can't prove, by the way."

Scott raised his head a bit before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a vial. "What if we can?" Her face fell at the sight of it. "What is that?" "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure," he said before he started to open it. "Which means you can use it and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe," she glared at him.

But Scott spared no more time before he threw the dust right at her and covered her up in it. She started screaming the moment it hit her and her body started shaking. Her face then flashed into the pale and scratched version that they had seen before and she screeched at them.  

A bolt of lightning struck and illuminated all their shocked faces, as well as the dim light from Scott's gold eyes and Sabrina's blue eyes. Or in Derek's case red eyes just before Ms. Blake went back to normal and had started coughing. Coughing that didn't get a chance to stop before Derek went and grabbed her by the throat.

"Wait," she cried as Derek's free hand brought out his claws. "Derek, wait, wait! You need me."

"What are you?" he spat angrily at her.

"The only person who can save your sister." At that, all four of their jaws fell. Derek went to share a look with Stiles and Sabrina. Suddenly, Cora's condition at the hospital seemed much more frightening to them. "Call Peter. Call him!" she cried. Derek reached for his phone.

Peter answered from the hospital. "Derek?"

"What's going on with Cora?" he quickly asked.

"It's not good. She in and out of consciousness. Vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance."

"Mistletoe," Derek muttered as he remembered something similar happening to Stiles a few weeks ago.

"How did you know that?"

But Derek just hung up the phone and then tightened his hold on Jennifer's throat.

Scott stepped forward. "Derek," he cried. "Derek, what are you doing?"

Jennifer started to gag a bit from the pressure. "Her life...is in...my hands." But that only made Derek lift her off the floor. At that rate, Derek was going to kill her and Scott, Stiles and Sabrina knew that couldn't happen.

"Stop," Sabrina said stepping up. "Derek, stop!" Stiles said to him.

She gave Stiles a look. "Stilinski, you'll never find him." The air in Stiles' lungs left him for a moment and Sabrina's heart rate shot up.

"Derek," Sabrina said for him to stop but he just kept squeezing her throat. "Derek!" Sabrina repeated again but louder and harder. Derek grit his teeth but then let her go and dropped her down to the floor.

Jennifer slowly lifted herself up and looked up at Derek. "That's right, you need me. All of you," she said looking at the four. Her posture had completely changed. Gone was the scared and timid looking teacher. Now, she looked like an empowered madwoman.

++++++

When Cora had been found, Derek decided that it was time for a more functional car and traded the Camaro for a sturdy SUV. What he was now driving to the hospital with Jennifer/Darach in the passenger seat next to him.  

Behind them, driving in pace, was Stiles' jeep as he, Scott and Sabrina were following after them to the hospital. Scott had offered to drive for him but Stiles had said that he couldn't just sit and do nothing along the way or he would lose it. But Scott and Sabrina were still sensing how nervous and distraught he was, which they didn't blame their friend for.

"Stiles, what's wrong?" Sabrina asked.

"I don't know, something feels wrong about this. You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan." He then spared Scott and Sabrina a look. "You two saw it, didn't you?" Scott and Sabrina stared back at him and they looked back to the road. 

++++++

They reached the hospital, they all climbed out of their respective cars and headed on inside. Stiles reached on inside and pulled out a bat. "What's that for?" Scott asked him.

"Well, you two and Derek got claws. I got a bat," he said as they stomped on inside through the pouring rain.

Inside the hospital was a madhouse with doctors and nurses running around with gurneys and equipment on wheels. Derek had Jennifer by the arm in a tight vice grip as he led the way for Cora's room. As they passed the front desk, Melissa caught sight of them and ran over.

"Scott! Sabrina!" she shouted for them making them stop. "What are you two doing here? The hospital's evacuating."

"We're here for Cora," Scott and Sabrina answered their mom.

"What all of you?" she said giving them all a look. "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

Scott, Stiles and Sabrina then turned and looked over at Jennifer. Melissa looked over and saw the way that Derek was holding on to her. The three then turned back to her with grim and hard looks on their faces and she began to understand. 

"Mom, just trust us on this. You need to get out of here. Right now," Scott said. "The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's ten minutes out and the other is twenty. Cora has to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."

Scott nodded. "Got it."

"Okay," Melissa nodded.

Scott, Stiles, Sabrina, Derek and Jennifer went off down the hall with Melissa watching them go with a worried look across her face. They reached the elevator with Derek keeping a firm grip on Jennifer's arm.

She let an impatient breath out. "You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help." But Derek ignored her. Jennifer then looked over behind her left shoulder and saw Scott leering at her. She then looked to behind her right shoulder and saw Sabrina and Stiles with a matching leer on their own face. Stiles held his bat tight in his hand. She then decided to stop talking as they rode the elevator until it stopped on their floor.

They got out and saw that Cora's room was now empty. Derek spotted the black spot on the floor that Cora must've vomited but Scott quickly noticed that it was trailing off and brought it to Derek's attention. Stiles narrowed his eyes as he bent down over a drop and saw that it was fresh. The trail led off behind a set of double doors and they began to hear muffling sounds behind it. Then, out of nowhere, they thrust open as Peter slid out and stopped just in front of them.

"We've got a problem," he muttered up to them painfully. "A big problem."

The five of them looked up and saw the sight of the twins, in their transformed state standing off at the other side of the hall and he let out a hard roar. The three werewolves shifted and readied themselves.

Derek took off first. He ran for the twins and quickly sent some punches at him. One by one. But they didn't seem to faze the fused Alpha. He then went to grab at Derek and began to throw him hard against the walls. Scott then ran off to help Derek while Sabrina went and took a hard, clawed grip at Jennifer's wrist when she saw her twitch. She had dug into her arm, piercing her skin and making her hiss and glare in her direction. Scott ran and then bounced off the side of the wall to launch himself at the twins. He made to claw at them but they ducked out of the way. They then sent a blow for Scott's head but he ducked as soon as his feet fell flat on the ground.

As they fought, Stiles then saw Cora, lying on the floor unconscious. "Help me," he spat at Peter before he ran for the girl with Peter getting up and following after him. Sabrina glanced over at Stiles and Peter before letting go off Jennifer.

They ran passed the twins who were busy gripping at Scott's throat, holding him against the wall. "Ethan, Aiden, stop," Scott choked out. "You don't know what you're doing."

"All we want is her," they said in their fused voice.

At that, they looked off for the corridor to see Jennifer stepping back into the elevator. The doors began to close and the twins quickly let Scott go and ran for her. But they wouldn't make it before the doors shut. Derek caught a glimpse of Jennifer looking in his direction with a forlorn look on her face just before she vanished.

++++++

Peter was carrying Cora as he, Scott, Stiles, Sabrina and Derek ran into the morgue.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Derek told them as they kept on moving. But Stiles did stop. He heard the twins roar and could feel them getting closer. Derek noticed that Stiles wasn't running with them anymore. "Stiles!"

Stiles looked back over at Derek, Sabrina and Scott and silently held his hand out to tell them to wait there before moving to stand at the side of the morgue's door.

The twins barged on in and stopped at the sight of Derek, Sabrina and Scott. They roared hard at them and Stiles took that as his signal. He swung his bat at the twins' head but the bat shattered into pieces. They looked at him and sent a seething hiss at the Stiles' face.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled as he quickly ran for them. He then made a hard jump for the overhead light fixture and pulled it down hard to swing back at the twins' face.

++++++

The others caught up with Peter as he went to lay Cora down at a table in an operating room.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked as Derek closed the door behind them and looked back through the window. "He's close," he answered.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked. He looked back at Scott who just shook his head. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles asked raising his voice.

"Shh, quiet," Derek hissed at him.

But Stiles just grit his teeth and stomped for him. "Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now?" he said angrily getting into Derek's face. "When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated, by the way," he savagely reminded him. "Has got my dad somewhere tied up waiting to be ritually sacrificed."

Sabrina went to grab him. "Stiles, they're still out there," she muttered quietly as she tried to calm her boyfriend. Stiles lowered his tone, but he wasn't calming down. "And...and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

"Not yet," Sabrina said trying again to calm her boyfriend. Sabrina gave him a look that told him that they hadn't lost anyone yet. And Sabrina was going to make sure that they didn't. Scott went over to where Peter was still watching over Cora. "Is she really dying?" he asked him.

Peter sighed. "She's definitely not getting any better."

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her."

But then the doors swung open and the four of them looked over to see that it was Ms. Blake.

"You can't," she sternly told them. "Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

But Derek just pushed the table near him out of the way and moved for her. Scott grabbed him. "Wait," he said holding Derek back. But Derek kept glaring at her. "She was trying to get out." "I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that," she said at him.

But Stiles had enough as well. "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her," he said pointing at Cora. "Not until I'm safe," she told him.

"I like to volunteer a different method of persuasion," said Peter as he tilted his head at her. "Let's torture her." 

"Allow me to volunteer a different method of persuasion," said Peter as he tilted his head at her. "Let's torture her." "Works for me," Derek said pushing Scott's arm out of the way. Sabrina raised her hand. "I'm up for that," she admitted.

But before Derek could lay a finger on Jennifer the PA system began to sound with the voice of Scott and Sabrina's mom.

"Um, can I have your attention?" she said making them all freeze and look up towards the nearest speaker. "Mr. Deucalion...Excuse me, just Deucalion, requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

Melissa then cut the audio feed and looked over at Deucalion who nodded at her.

"Thank you," he said as Kali went and snapped the bat in two like it was a twig and threw the two pieces callously behind her.

Back at the O.R. everyone was looking about nervously. None more so then Scott and Sabrina.

"He's not going to hurt her," Jennifer told them.

"Shut up," Derek warned her. "He won't," she almost yelled. She then looked over at Scott. "Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true."

Derek could feel that the two of them knew something he didn't and focused on Scott. "What does she mean?"

Even Peter, Stiles and Sabrina seemed interested. It was clear to them that it must be something big if it seemed that Scott  and Jennifer seemed so sure about the fact that Deucalion wouldn't hurt Scott and Sabrina's mother. "We're listening. What's this all about Scott?" Sabrina asked.

But Scott stayed quiet. Jennifer saw that he wasn't going to answer and rolled her eyes before starting to do it herself. "You're not the only one that he wants in his pack." That made Derek, Stiles, Sabrina and Peter look at Scott a bit confused. Jennifer continued. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack, he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks."

Peter's eyes widened. He understood now. "A True Alpha," he muttered. "What's that?" Stiles asked. "One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott." Sabrina scoffed and looked over at her twin. Scott could see the hurt in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked him.

Scott just shook his head at them. "It doesn't matter. We still need to get out of here."

But Stiles bared down at him. "But Scott, your and Sabrina's mom-"

"Our mom," he cut in. "Said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get Cora to the  last ambulance, we can get out of here."

"The twins aren't going to let us just walk out," Peter pointed out. "I'll distract them," Scott said. "You mean fight them?" Derek asked pointedly. Scott let a frustrated breath loose. He didn't want to fight the twins, especially given their situation but it looked like he would have no choice. "Whatever I have to do." "I'll help you," Derek said.

Jennifer shook her head. "Uh, I'm sorry but I'm not going anywhere without you Derek."

That made everyone glare at her.

Peter then shrugged. "I'll do it. But, I prefer to be out there with an advantage." "An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?" Stiles asked him. Peter smirked at him. "Something better than a baseball bat." 

They began to rummage through the room, opening drawers and cabinets to find something to use to help them fight off the twins.

"Hey," Stiles said as he picked up to defibrillators. "What about these?" Derek gave them a look. "You know how to use those?" "Well, no," Stiles admitted. "Put em down," Derek said as he went back to rummaging.

Scott then pulled out a long syringe and looked at the label. "Epinephrine?" Derek shook his head. "That's only going to make him stronger." Scott sighed but Peter froze. "How strong?" he asked. Derek froze again and gave him a look. "Very."

Scott then went and jammed the syringe right into Peter's chest and pushed on the plunger. Peter let out a hard hiss as he pushed his way through the doors into the hall. The noise drew the twins and they both stopped when they saw Peter. Scott was right behind him and locked eyes with them as Peter pulled the syringe out.

"Alright boys," Peter gasped out. "Let's rumble."

Ethan and Aiden let out roars before they stomped over for them and Peter and Scott ran for them as well. The twins fused together mid-run and they started to fight with the two of them. As soon as the fight started, Derek moved out of the room with Cora over his shoulder while Jennifer followed and Stiles and Sabrina was right behind her. The twins threw Peter aside and then made a side swipe at Scott but then froze when they saw the sight of Jennifer fleeing. But they were stopped when Scott struck them from behind before Peter clawed them at their side.  

++++++

Derek, Jennifer, Sabrina and Stiles made it to the basement with no further obstacles getting in their way. Stiles' eyes widened at the sight of the parked ambulance in the garage.

"It's still here," he gasped out in relief.

They ran to it and Derek quickly moved to put Cora on the gurney inside with Stiles and Sabrina stepping in. But Jennifer moved for the driver's side but stopped.

"Derek, over here," she said to them.

Derek pointed his finger at Stiles and Sabrina to tell them to stay there while he moved to join Jennifer. Sabrina quietly closed the doors. On the ground, was the body of the driving EMT in a pool of his own blood. There were claw marks all over him. Close by were footprints. Bare footprints of blood walking away from it.

"Julia." From around the ambulance stepped out Kali and she was dangling the keys in her fingers. She stopped and narrowed her eyes at them, specifically Jennifer. "It is you."

At the sight of her, Jennifer went to stand behind Derek while Stiles quietly shut the ambulance doors.

"You can't beat her on your own," Jennifer told Derek.

"That's why we're going to run." They then backed up a bit before they broke into a hard run.

Kali went and dashed after them. Jennifer made it to the elevator inside and Derek went and pushed a gurney to block Kali before he jumped inside as well. The doors shut closed before Kali could get to them. Derek and Jennifer took a moment to calm their breathing but it picked up again when the lights in the elevator flickered and then it stopped, with only the emergency lights turning on.

++++++

Sabrina focused her hearing and heard that Derek had led Kali a good distance away from them. They were safe for the time being.

"Okay, okay, okay," Stiles kept muttering to himself as he sat back down and rubbed his hands together nervously. "We're okay." He looked over at Cora. "You okay?" he asked her but then his face fell. "Why do you look like you're not breathing?" 

Sabrina turned around and focused her senses and saw that Cora truly wasn't breathing. "Because she's not breathing!" she cried out as she stood over Cora. "Oh, God. Oh, no, no, no," Stiles said starting to panic. "Why are you not breathing? Come on." 

"Stiles, calm down!" Sabrina yelled as she knew she had to resuscitate Cora and fast. She had to perform CPR. "I need to do CPR." "Do you know CPR?" Stiles asked as his girlfriend stared at him. "Of course you do, stupid question," he mumbled.

"Okay, tilt the head," she told herself as she moved to gently lift Cora's head up. "Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat." She then opened Cora's mouth. "I see nothing." "Great, nothing. You see nothing," Stiles mumbled.

"Okay, so, just pinch the nose," she said before she pinched Cora's nose shut. "And blow." She then moved and blew a great deal of air into Cora's mouth. She broke away and then released another hard breath into her. "C

He then flashed to everything he ever learned about first aid. He had to perform CPR. "Okay, tilt the head," he told himself as he moved to gently lift Cora's head up. "Straighten the chin. Clear the throat." He then opened Cora's mouth. "Great, nothing. I see nothing. Okay, so, just pinch the nose," he said before he pinched Cora's nose shut. "And blow." He then moved and blew a great deal of air into Cora's mouth. He broke away and then released another hard breath into her. "Come on, Cora," she whispered to her before she went and blew into her again.

"Come on Cora," she said louder before coming down again. "Come on," Stiles said softly, almost crying. Sabrina then blew into her again. "Breathe Cora, damn it breathe," he quietly roared at her before Sabrina breathed into her again. As she was coming down to breathe into her again, she began to cough just as her lips grazed hers. Sabrina backed away and let out a relieved gasp as Cora started to lightly breathe again. She let a hard breathe of hot air out as she looked at Cora's pained face as she settled herself on the gurney.

Sabrina sat down next to Stiles and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, bringing her close to his side. He then kissed her forehead and then the two watched over Cora.

++++++

Stiles glanced down at Sabrina who was now sleeping in his arms. He smiled softly before checking Cora over and saw that she seemed to be breathing normally now, though she was still both unconscious and ill. 

He ran his hand furiously across his face as he leaned back to look over at the sad expression on Cora's resting face. "You two hang on a little longer, okay," he whispered to them. "Trust me, if anyone is going to get us out of this, it's Scott." Stiles then looked up for a moment and shook his head. "I can't believe I just said that. You know, I actually used to be the ones with the plan. Well, or at least a plan B. Now I don't know. Now I'm thinking maybe you were right, Cora. That we're useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies. I don't want to find my dad's body," he mumbled rubbing at his eyes in frustration. He then let out a deep breath before he looked straight at Cora's resting face. "You know, you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely unconscious." 

But then there was a loud screeching noise coming from outside. Sabrina opened her eyes and jumped in Stiles' arm. The two looked at each other before quietly moving to look out the window and saw that it was the Twins, in their fused state. They then moved back and tried very hard to keep themselves calm so that their heart beat wouldn't alert them that they were close. Thankfully, the garage was full of the smell of gasoline, and blood, to mask Stiles, Sabrina and Cora's scent. They just tried to stay calm and watched as the twins slowly moved about before moving on down a corridor, away from them. Stiles let a small breathe loose.  

Sabrina then heard some more noises. Footsteps, and they were moving closer. Heading for her. Sabrina lightly pushed Stiles behind her and brought out her claws and lowered herself down as she braced at the door. The footsteps were moving closer and she readied to pounce before a hand hit the window and she saw Scott's face at the window.

"Sabrina, open the door," Scott gasped out to her.

"Oh, thank god," Stiles breathed as Sabrina quickly opened it. Stiles and Sabrina then saw that Peter was with him too. He looked hurt and Scott helped move him into the ambulance. "Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Stiles asked as he and Sabrina helped Peter inside.

Scott shook his head. "I have to go back for them, and my mom." "Okay, two problems. Kali's got the keys to this thing and we just saw the twins, like, thirty seconds ago."

There was some rumbling not too far away that drew all their eyes in that direction.

Scott looked back over at them. "Stay here," he said to them before he took off for it.

++++++

As Ethan and Aiden ran through the hallways after the decoy, they passed by the set up phone Allison left behind and Isaac took that as his cue to move in for his part of the plan. He went and drove the car in for the garage to get to the ambulance. He rode the car in and stopped right at the side of it.

"Sabrina!" Isaac roared out as soon as he opened the driver's seat.

Sabrina quickly opened the door. "Isaac?"

"Bring Cora out, now!" he said before Sabrina could say another word.

Peter and Stiles then moved to lift Cora into their arms as they moved her into the back seat. Peter then got in. 

"Stiles," Isaac said making him look at him. "Let's go!" Stiles glanced back at the hospital before breaking into a run toward the doors. "Stiles!" Isaac yelled out. Sabrina slammed the car door shut and sprinted after him. "Sabrina!" 

"Isaac," Peter said as Isaac turned to him. "Get in the car!" Isaac looked back at the hospital before letting out a huff as he got back into the driver's seat.

There was then the sound of bullets sounding off and it was moving closer. Peter was looking out the back window before he quickly turned to the young beta. "Alright then, let's get the hell out of here!"

"We can't! Not without Sabrina, Scott and Stiles."

"We don't have time!" Peter yelled out.

"We're not leaving without them!" Isaac roared back at him.

The gunshot noises were getting louder and there was then the sound of roars mixed in.

"They're coming," Peter muttered. "We gotta go! Drive, you idiot!"

Isaac's breathing started to become more rapid. "Isaac, you want Cora and the Argents to die?!"

Isaac took a look at the rear display and saw the shapes of the twins moving in for them and he then went and put the car in drive as he sped them out of the garage.

++++++

Sabrina had caught up to Stiles and the two ran up to the roof of the hospital. They threw the door opened and stepped out onto the roof.

"Scott!" That made Scott turn around to look over at Stiles and Sabrina who were staring wide eyed at him. "Stop. Don't do this. Don't go with him." Sabrina pleaded.

"I don't know what else to do."

"No," Stiles muttered. "There's...Scott, there's got to be something else, okay? We always have a plan B," he pleaded to him.

Scott shook his head. "Not this time."

Stiles and Sabrina then watched as Scott then started to move closer to Deucalion and Stiles stepped forward. "Scott," he said making his friend stop. "I'll save your dad. I promise." He then turned around and kept walking toward Deucalion.

"Scott!" Sabrina cried as she and Stiles were left watching as Scott got to Deucalion and the blind Alpha put his hand on his shoulder as they walked away.

[Edited 2/25/17]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
12.5K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...