Complete - Sequel [Jikook ff]...

By mybiasisjimin

"Ouch!" I hissed at the pain. "Why?! What happened, baby? Are you hurt?" Jungkook burst into the room, startl... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Hey guys.

18.3K 304 6
By mybiasisjimin

Well, this sequel is actually my messy ideas that I tried to gather and combined into one story and make it somehow related to Complete [Jikook ff]. 

But if I failed to meet your expectations, I'm sorry. 

It's just that I wanted to share all of the chapters in the sequel with you guys, because, I personally thought that they were really cute.

Thanks for reading.

I'll try to post better stories. with better plots. Thanks.

And a picture of Hoseok, because I just realized he wasn't mentioned in any of the chapters. Sorry about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.1K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
37.3K 1.6K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
775K 28.4K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...
82.7K 3.4K 17
Namjoon brought over another tray of drinks for the table, Seokjin and Taehyung taking theirs happily. Jungkook reached for his cocktail only to watc...