Ms. Horned Serpent (Harry x R...

By DoISmellPestilence1

DISCONTUNED!!!!!!!!! (y/n), a girl with emotion controlled powers, is accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchc... More

A/N please read!
I'm a What?
Diagon Alley
The Hogwart Express
The Grand Feast
First Day
Flying Practice
FLUFFY
TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!
Gryffindor Wins!
Happy Christmas
The Mirror of Erised.
The Forbidden Forest
The Game Of Wizard's Chess
The Final Feast
The Train Ride Goodbye.
The Burrow
Saving Harry.
Back To The Burrow.
Life With the Weasley's
The FlOoO Powder
Flourish and Blotts
Kings Cross
The Whomping Willow
Snape's Office
Green Houses with Gryffindor
Lockhart's Red Face
New Brooms
Detention with Lockhart
Harry's Kiss
The Death Day Party
Wrong Place Wrong Time
The Tail of The Chamber
Broken Mirror
Gone
Awake
House of the Dead
The Train Ride
The Soul Sucker
Black Horses
Buckbeak
Boggart
Hogsmeade
Black's Hogwarts Days
Lupin
Fox
Tea with Hagrid
The Black Dog
The Quidditch Final
The O.W.L.S
The Clean Up
Choosing
The Old Muddy Boot
The House Elf
The Veelas
The Quidditch World Cup
Nightmare
The Other Wizarding Schools
Draco Malfoy, the White Ferret
Mad Eye Moody's Class
The Imperious Curse
The Four Champions
Falling for Her
The First Task
The Beautiful Dress
The Yule Ball
Malfoy's History
The Second Task
Fight in the Candy Store
Aftermath
A Late Night Visit
Number 12 Grimmauld Place
Hurried Morning
The New Teacher
The Paper on the Broad
Potter's Outburst
The Black Letter
The Hog's Head
Tea with Umbridge
The First Meeting of the D.A.
Weasley is Our King
The Twin Dreams
St. Mungo's Hospital
Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Back at Hogwarts
Valentine's Day
The End of the D.A.
The New Leader of the Inquisitional Squad
Padfoot is in Danger
The Thestrals
Second-Hand Memories
We Need to Talk
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

The Third Task

581 14 2
By DoISmellPestilence1

   "Come on! We all know that Potters going to be the first one out!" Draco said, leaning back in his seat. You were waiting for the third task to start.
   "You're wrong." Neville said, he was sitting a couple seats away, he stood up and looked at Draco. Draco stood up, he was a good two inches taller than neville. Crabbe and Goyle where right behind Draco, wands out.
   "Oh look, Neville's mother forgot to teach him some manners!" When draco said this, Neville whipped his wand at draco. You sprung up, quickly blocking the spell.
   "Nutabilis!" Draco yelled, a jet of purple light shot out from behind you. Neville got hit, he got blasted backward. Ron, Fred, and George hopped up.
   "(y/n), move." Fred said, pointing his wand at Draco.
   "All of you need to calm down." You said, turning to draco. "And Draco, the next time you say something like that, I'll jinx your sock drawer." You said, walking over to Neville.
    "Sorry about that." You healed a cut on his forehead. "Are you all done?" You asked, sitting back down.
   "Sure." George said, sitting back down, followed by Fred and Ron. Soon, the task started, and you couldn't see anything, and it turned boring pretty quickly.
   You started playing with your powers, and making flowers. 4 hours in, you got this sinking feeling of dread, like some evil returned to this world, a crack came from starting point of the maze. You saw Harry, People started cheering, then everyone saw Cedric's body. "That's my boy!" Mr. Diggory yelled, crying. You saw Moody drag Harry away, something was very wrong.
   You walked out of the seats and walked up to Dumbledore. "Moody took Harry away." You pointed out. Dumbledore looked around, then Dumbledore grabbed his wand.
   "Snape, Mcgonagall." He said. "Stay here." Dumbledore turned to you, You stood still as the three teachers walked away. You walked back over Draco.
   "We need to go." You said, as your heart started pounding. "It's to loud in here." Draco nodded, and started walking with you, and back to the Slytherin Common room.

   You got back to the common room, You sat on the couch. "I think, I think... I-I don't know! Something is wrong, I think Voldemort is back." You felt very cold, and noticed ice forming at your feet.
   "Hey, It's okay." Draco hugged you. "I haven't seen your ice powers in a while."
   "They only happen when I'm scared." You said, brushing away the ice at your feet.
   "Why do you think Voldemort's back?" Draco asked.
   "Before Harry came back, I got this feeling of dread, like an evil returned to this world, then Harry showed up with Cedric's body, And Harry always has something bad happen at the year." You said.
   "How about we just calm down and chill?" Draco said.
   "Okay." You leaned into his chest and stayed there. You ended up falling asleep there.
   "I can't get (y/n) just yet, she's too shocked." Your uncle said, talking to what looked like a black shadow.
   "Why not?" The shadow spoke, it sounded like a snake, with a hiss at the end of it's words.
   "She's too shocked, and if I attack her at hogwarts, I will get caught and the whole wizarding world will know that your back." Your uncle said.
   "Fine, you'll get her over the summer." The shadow said, then you woke up.

   You looked around the dark common room, Draco was sleeping quietly next to you on the common room couch. You decided to go back to sleep and cuddle closer to Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 2 24
it's been a few months since Harry Potter defeated voldemort. the school is back and running and harry, Hermione, and Ron are back. Minerva is now he...
10K 483 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
951 40 25
Y/N Darkwood lost her parents at a young age and rarely remembers them. She grew up in an orphanage in the Wizard World. The one thing she did know a...
181 25 60
Lindsay Boris like many was tormented by the Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy. So the young girl wrote letters, to herself, to others, and to absolutel...