Soulmate | l.h punk

Por armcandycalum

What would you do if you found out your soulmate was the exact opposite of you? This is not a werewolf book I... Más

Soulmate
1 | Luke
2 | Sophie
3 | Luke
4 | Sophie
5 | Luke
6 | Sophie
7 | Luke
8 | Sophie
9 | Luke
10 | Sophie
11 | Luke
12 | Sophie
13 | Luke
14 | Sophie
16 | Sophie
17 | Luke
18 | Sophie
19 | Luke
20 | Sophie
21 | Luke
22 | Sophie
23 | Luke
24 | Sophie
25 | Luke
26 | Sophie
27 | Luke

15 | Luke

9.3K 298 208
Por armcandycalum

My heart raced faster as she looked at me through her deep green eyes, they where so beautiful. We lay on our sides, obviously me on the side that didn't have the cut, face to face only a foot of space between us.

She was tired, I could see it through her body language and that's when I thanked god again for giving me a soulmate like her. She took care of me like no other had or would and I couldn't be more luckier.

It was round about ten and an hour ago, Michael had called me and I told him the situation. Thankfully not even fifteen minutes later he had come here, bringing me clothes to sleep in, all my other essentials and another change of clothes in the morning. He was such a reliable friend.

Sophie had decided that I needed to stay the night since climbing back to her garden would be too painful for me, I didn't object since every second spent with her was golden.

After that I had changed into the tank top and basketball shorts he had bought me, it was getting colder and thank god I didn't have to be shirtless anymore in front of Sophie. I hated being shirtless in front of people since I felt like they would judge me just like they had. I hated that feeling so I avoided it as much as possible.

I doubt Sophie would judge me but I still didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable in any way. So I felt much better when I wore my black tank top, swallowing the pain while I had struggled to put it on.
Even though however my tattoos where on show and I felt like hiding them, even though I loved my tattoos, not everyone did.

In the moment however I could feel a buzz between us, no words had to be said as we looked at each other, taking one another in. Her pretty soft features suited her so well and I had just noticed a small Beauty spot under her left eyebrow, at the corner of her eye.

The rest of her family had gone to bed or where busy and that just left us two. The light was off and the lamp was on, dimming the amount of light.

She shocked me when she slowly brought up her hand and gently placed it on my side, immediately bringing the warmth with her.
She looked at me with caring eyes as her fingers gently touched the area my cut was in. Her touch lessened the agitating feeling and I'm not sure she knew what her touch was doing to me.

"Is it still sore?" She whispered.

"No, it's gotten better really quickly because of you." I told her the truth and she smiled happily. I was so shocked to find out I even had a cut there, it was by a bit of glass from the broken window earlier and I can't believe I hadn't noticed the pain or the blood. The pain was mixed in with the ache of my neck confusing me to which one was which.

I thankfully had passed out at the best time possible as it could have been critical with the amount of blood I lost but I was fine now, all due to Sophie. I owed her one for practically saving my life.

"That's really good Luke." My name rolled of her tongue perfectly and I couldn't be any happier when she said it with so much care and compassion.

Her gaze flicked down to my arm that was covered with tattoos and full on show for her to see. I felt self conscious and wanted to hide it but I also didn't want to loose her touch that I was now feeling on my arm, as she drew across the lines of the tattoos with the finger.

"I like your tattoos," she said still looking at them intently. My stomach felt fuzzy and happy that she didn't mind that most of my arm was ink covered. It wasn't everyday that people supported my decision to get them.

"Thank you." I murmured back in appreciation.

"What do they all mean?" She asked still looking at all the random designs of ink. To be honest, most of them I had gotten when I shit faced drunk and couldn't even remember my own name but I wasn't going to tell her this.

"I got most of them because I just liked the way they looked together but most of them don't have a meaning except this one on my chest." I spoke to her with a small smile, happy at her interest and she nodded along still enhanced but then she raised an eyebrow.

"What does the one on your chest mean?" My smiled dropped and heart beat sped up slightly, my body temperature rising. I frowned thinking over the decisions of telling her or not.

"I totally understand if you don't want to say, I didn't mean to pry." She said obviously taking note of my frown. I shook my head, if I didn't tell her, she would be bothered about me hiding something from her and I wanted everything between us to be the truth, nothing less.

"No it's fine. They where just a few words my parents said to me." I said a lump growing in my throat. Unwanted memories where flashing in my brain but I drowned them out with picturing Sophie instead.

"What words?" She asked confused, probably why I would get something like that tattooed, especially on my chest, near my heart. My stomach churned at the thought of telling her about me but for some reason, I thought it would be the best time. We would never get this moment again so why not make it a memorable one.

"Good luck." I whispered, not wanting to remember what was behind those two haunting words but I had to. I needed to tell her.

"What? Why good luck?" She asked confused, just as I expected.

I closed my eyes briefly but opened them again once I heard her call my name.

"Luke, are you okay. You don't need to tell me anything if you don't want to," she spoke sternly but softly at the same time. Could she get any more perfect?

"I'm fine and no it's okay, I really don't mind telling you, it's just all these terrible memories that come from behind these two words." I spoke and she nodded, while squeezing my waist gently, where her hand rested.

"My parents spoke them words to me before I left home. You see, they hated the way I was, just like any normal parents they wanted there kid to be perfect but I wasn't, I was the exact opposite." I told her my heart aching at the memories of my household, I mean my own personal hell.

"That's terrible, please don't tell me they kicked you out," she said, her expression horrified. I moved slightly more closer to her, needing her comfort.

"Well not intentionally. The never actually told me to leave but I heard them talking about it one night and I was only sixteen. Me and my dad argued most of the time and my mum tried to keep the peace but that never worked. When I heard them talking they where speaking about either me leaving them or them leaving me and moving away, either way I was going to end up parent-less." I said remembering the times when my mum cried out her eyes and my dad shouted at her for being too weak over leaving me.

"It wasn't alway that way. Me and my dad use to extremely close, up until I was about fifteen and a half, I got my eyebrow pierced and that's when the first argument started. After that it was always when I came home with a new feature on my face or body. They where so ashamed of me." I mumbled the last bit under my breath but I knew she heard every word.

Sophie looked at me with sympathetic look as I knew she could sense how I was feeling. She pulled me closer to her so now we where only a couple inches apart. She held both of my hands in hers as she bit her lip slightly. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I refrained myself, right now wasn't a good time and it was a bit too soon for that, I was still scared about scaring her away.

"I'm so sorry about that Luke. I don't see how anyone could be ashamed by you, your amazing," she said and I smiled slightly, the situation didn't consume my every thought like it use to, now it was her that took up most of my thoughts. Her and her cuteness.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault at all and it all got better after I met Michael and then moved in with Ashton." I said and she smiled slightly.

"Good." Her smile was contagious as I felt myself slowly smile too.

We froze when we heard a knock on the door, Sophie frowned looking scared and then quickly scrambled of the bed.

"Quickly go hide in the bathroom," she said to me and I did as she said. My heart raced as I got up and ran to the bathroom, a small pain shooting up my side from the impact of running.

I got in the bathroom silently and quickly shut the door, keeping the light switched off. If that was one of her parents, it wouldn't looked suspicious.

I heard shuffling and mumbling from behind the door and I felt exhilarated, it was exciting and frightening at the same time. Sophie would be in such big trouble if her parents found about me now and this way, they probably hated the type of guy I was.

I would of course take all the blame if we where caught but they could never break us up, living without her would be impossible if I couldn't even go a day without longing for her.

I felt a relief when the door suddenly opened and standing there was Sophie. She looked out of breath as her chest moved up and down, trying to take in as much air she could.

"What happened? Who was at the door?" I fired questions at her and we walked back to her bed.

"It was my dad, he came to check up on me and wanted to see why I was still awake but I had grabbed a book so I told him I was reading. It was so close though, he kept on looking in the direction of the bathroom." I laughed happy that we had gotten saved.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder, needing her comfort. I felt her relax into my hold and I was glad, I could make her calm. Warmth spread through my body as I held her, no words could describe how perfect out body's connected together.

"Your like my superhero, you know that?" I asked her, completely speaking the truth, however. She had saved me in more ways than she thought.

"No I'm not," she giggled, a light and carefree sound but she was much quieter than before, obviously not wanting her parents to hear and not understanding the concept that she was my saviour.

"You are, don't ever deny it." I said sternly nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck, my hair tickling her, making her laugh again and squirm away. I hardly had done anything but she was laughing so hard, making me happy that I could put a smile on her face.

"No no, don't you dare." She said squealing slightly and moving across the room, jumping on the bed.

"I did nothing." I spoke to her unbelievable tone, jumping next to her. She covered her neck with both her hands.

"My neck is extremely ticklish, so please don't okay." She pleaded me not to do anything but I just chuckled, like that would ever happen. I don't think I could ever stop if I tried.

"Okay fine." I said not entirely speaking the truth. She smiled, her teeth showing and I don't think she could have looked any prettier. Her teeth weren't the perfect set but they suited her so well and I couldn't help but love them just the way they where.

~

I dedicated this day on writing this chapter even though I had a 1000 word essay to do for my business class, oops. Anyway I am drowning in homework so please note that if I don't update soon that is the reason. I can't believe that I already have 6k reads on this book, it is unbelievable. Thank you all so much for reading and voting and commenting. You's are the best readers.

Nisha x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.2K 314 128
So these are my own stuff from my human brain and requests so message me who ya want and all that stuff XD Also if you want to read my Luke fan ficti...
19.5K 995 38
If a timer could count down to the exact moment you were going to meet your soul mate, would you want to know?
8.3K 575 51
When the love of your life, really isn't the one
156K 4.8K 52
Ally hasn't seen Michael in a year. And they are about to meet again. Will the feelings they had for each other spark into another relationship after...