Bakudeku Omegaverse

Av KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) Mer

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

war

4.1K 85 129
Av KIAtablinshere

                     3rd person POV

Dabi's POV

Earlier*

"Remember your mission and DON'T get distracted. Come as soon as you inject bakugo. Don't come back until you have him" Shigaraki said, I held up my middle finger before stepping through the warp idiot.

Pyscho bitch, magician guy and ALOT of nomu's came through after me.

Some of the students came out fighting the nomu's. It would be lame to just go and stab some blonde anger issued guy, I'll do it later.

I searched the entire campus for something to do but god DAMN!!

Three days later*

I sneaked into the 1-A alliance dorm to finally go catch that hothead motherfucker. I was gonna head into the elevator when I saw Todoroki.

Hmmm, I think things got interesting.

I didn't even hide, I sat on the couchs' armrest and watch him WALK PAST me. What is he thinking about?, I mean there was a villain in the same room as you how could you walk by casually.

(Uuugh!! Please forgive me but I am way too tired to back to my latest chapter just to rewrite it.)

Moments later*

Todoroki was in my arms snuggling into my chest. The tear stains still on his cheeks. I looked out the Windows, it's night and I still haven't got the blonde guy, shigaraki's gonna be a stick in my ass now.

...great!

I gently set him on the couch and walked out the door, looking to see if anyone was nearby.

I stepped out closing the door behind me. I saw psycho bitch in a tree torturing a family of birds.

Typical.

"Oi. Crazy! Lets go!!" I yelled, she hopped down "where's bakugou?" She questioned looking innocent.

"He must've left to go somewhere. I didn't see him inside."

"Bu-" she started before I cut her off by putting my hand on her head and guiding her to the portal guy.

She stepped through the portal and before I did I looked back, not sure why. I went through and was immediately greeted by shigaraki, "where's the boy?" He questioned, before I could answer toga said  "he lost him" a smile plastered on her face.

"You what!?" He yelled, his voice sounding scratchy. "You had one thing to do! One!" His voice irritating me. Why can't this guy go buy chapstick and leave me the hell alone.

My mind somehow kept tracking back to Todoroki. Its not that I can fall for him, that would be bad.

Deku's POV

I woke up. My back hurts and my face, I grazed my cheek "ooouch!" I groaned it felt like someone punched me. I must have fell off the bed.

I got up, what on earth am I wearing. I headed to the bathroom. When I was done I changed into black sweatpants and a green shirt. I went to the lounge room and straight to the kitchen. I whipped up a cheese omelette ... well a half burnt one.

I sat on the couch and ate. I was gonna lie down when I felt like I was laying on a person, I looked up "todo-kun!" I shrieked. "Midoriya" he opened his eyes sitting up, "hey, are you okay?" I asked worriedly, I put the back of my hand on his forehead.

"I should be asking you that. I'm sorry for the bruise" he apologized. I probably looked dumbfounded, "what do you mean? I fell off the bed...right?" I asked. He paused for a moment then said "I hit... yeah. Yeah you fell off the bed" I sighed in relief.

"Watch this movie with me?" I asked pointing to the screen. He nodded.

I did something I never expected. Not even from myself, I layed my head in his lap then I felt a little sting in my heart and I shot up.

I forgot about that.

We watched the entire movie 'walking the halls' then 'big hero 6'.

I guess this is what its gotten to huh?
I can't leave to help my friends. I can't see kacchan. How fun.

Atleast I wasn't bored, spending the day with todoroki was the best and only option I had left. I looked away from the screen and looked at his neck.

I saw a few head marks "the mosquitos did a good job decorating your neck. You have red dots everywhere. Some even look purple." I stated. He looked down and took a moment to understand what I said, his eyes opened in shock and his cheeks turned red. "Are you ok??" I asked concerned, he nodded.

We watched from fast and furious 1 to 8. Before we knew it night was here, the sounds of fighting stopped. Whats going on.

We heard the door click. In came class 1-A, Aizawa sensei and present Mic. (Everyone except kirishima, todoroki, bakugo and deku.) They were all covered in bruises, cuts and bandages wrapped around their arms and legs.

I ran over to uraraka. "Are you okay?!" I shouted very concerned, she gave a big smile and holding up both hands that had bandages and gave 2 thumbs up.

I sighed in relief. Then Iida came, his neck was in a bandage and I probably scared him with my concerning attitude.

I wished everyone a good night and pulled Uraraka up to my room. When we got there I closed the door and changed her beige looking bandages. When I was done she went downstairs in the girls shower stalls and took absolutely FOREVER to come back. When she did she went in my closet and pulled out my white t-shirt that stopped at her waist so her pink underwear with a pink bow was showing "really uraraka... there are some of your shorts in my closet. How childish of you to still dress like this" I said playfully shaking my head. "Atleast I'm not the one who laughs when the ketchup bottle farts." She said, turning off the light and hopping into my bed, I went to the bathroom and showered. I came out with a towel around my waist and grabbed my almight onsie then went back in, as soon as I slipped it on and stepped out I heard little snores.

Sleeping already.

I got into bed too and put my back against hers. "Well goodnight." I said aloud, I closed my eyes and drifted off.

2am*

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. It felt like someone took a sledge hammer and opened my skull.
My body twitched and trembled, my body was set a blaze. I couldn't feel my other limbs. My hair felt like it was gonna be pulled out.

In short I WAS IN SERIOUS PAIN.

After a few seconds it just stopped. Everthing felt good, I opened my eyes and saw the same villain that I had fought. "I'm suprised that you beat me." She said before vanishing.

She's gone.

I felt a huge smile creep unto my face. I felt free. I happily went back to sleep.

The next morning*

Deku POV

I woke up and immediately and showered. I got out the boys shower stall and put on black knee length shorts and a white shirt that says just do it. Thank god the guys weren't wake yet.

I brushed my teeth then went into the lounge area where the some of the girls were watching the morning news and the guys where watching the tv show and talking. I went in the kitchen and saw yaoyorozu, todoroki and uraraka. "Morning!" I greeted. Momo looked up from cutting cheese "hi Midoriya, can you please make some egg batter?" She said smiling. I nodded and grabbed a wisk, a mixing bowl and the dozen eggs in the fridge.
I set everything down beside uraraka and she playfully bounced my hip with her hip. I broke all the eggs in the bowl and started whisking them together. When I was done, uraraka put in green sweet peppers, Todoroki got the plates, forks and the frying pan ready and momo put in the cheese. We fried enough for everyone. I went and ate with the girls and todo-kun ate with the boys. 

Speaking of boys, where's kacchan?. I tapped uraraka "have you seen kacchan?" I asked. She gulped down the food that was in her mouth and shook her head. I stood up and put my plate on the coffee table and was about to walk away when Uraraka grabbed my hand "you can't go because of... your 'condition' at the moment."

"Oh I forgot to tell you... it lasts for a week and today is saturday" she looked at me for a second then pulled a bag of oreos from her pocket. "Here... take two. You might need it ;)" I smiled.

I love oreo.

I opened the bag to see it filled with white pills. I looked up at her, "birth control" she whispered. "Oh and this" she pulled out a bag of Doritos that was also sealed "whats this... condoms?" I said not really expecting an answer. I was suprised that she nodded, I face palmed. I went into the kitchen and got a glass with water, I took two pills and put the glass down running to the elevator.

I stepped in and went to my dorm room. I opened it and looked for a good place to hide the 'snack- filled' bags. I finally put them in an old shoe box and went to kacchan's room. I knocked and opened the door "k-kacchan? " I said as I entered, I was inside and closed the door behind me locking it.

I came to apologize because he's in a rut and since he couldn't do anything because of the oiran that possessed me at the time he is gonna be in rut for 3 more days. I scanned the room not seeing much, I went over to the curtains and opened it. When I faced the bed I saw some blonde spikey hair sticking out from under the sheets.

I sat at the edge of the bed and ruffled his hair, slowly pulling the sheet from his face. His eyes where closed, I then remembered he isn't the best morning person.

"Deku?" He said. His eyes shot open. "Morning kacchan, want me to bring you breakfast?"

I haven't stared into his blood red piercing eyes for a long time. He nodded. I stood up and went downstairs to get a plate of omelette with bacon and orange juice. When I arrived at his room again I opened the door and put the food on his study desk. I closed the door and looked at kacchan, his hair was wet and had on only sweatpants. I went to the bathroom to get a towel to help him dry his hair.

Before I got to the bathroom kacchan grabbed me and pulled me unto his lap he whispered in my ear "is the oiran still possesing you?" He questioned "I-its gone now kacchan. Everything is fine now" I said happily. He looked into my eyes and pushed me into a kneeling position, my hands on his thighs, I looked up into his face and he put his hand on his sweatpants.

"good"

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😜😛🤓🤓🤓

Fun fact: did you know that female humans go through heat??

Yes we do. But most of us don't know, have you ever got the sudden urge to do 'it' with someone?

Thats your heat!

You're welcome for the info.

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.3K 8
"ѕнιт... нe ιѕ нoт" thought bakugou as he glanced at shouto's older brother. OR bakugou meets dabi and doesn't know what to do. [ c o m p l e t e d:...
238K 4K 10
Bakugou is an Omega yet he tries to hide it since as young as 4. While in the dorms Deku gets a whiff of his pheromones and immediately reacts. What'...
118K 1.7K 37
"As long as you're next to me... just the two of us."
27.7K 1.3K 25
♡ 𝓘𝓴𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓲 - (𝓷.) 𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 "𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰" ♡