The Young She-Wolf

By AlexusXOXO

Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is g... More

Disclaimer:
The Young She-Wolf
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Sneak Peak: The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry
Epilogue
Closing Statements
Old Book Covers

Chapter Eleven

12.6K 409 6
By AlexusXOXO

*NOT EDITED"

Luna Hailee

It had been six weeks since my date with Peter. Everything was going good we got along really well, we hung out almost every day, he's sweet, he always compliment me, everything is perfect but he still haven't officially asked me to be his girlfriend. Natalie says he is just taking it slow, but it's been more than a month how slow can it get.

I still haven't told Sam about Peter. For these pass couple of weeks I've been staying at Natalie house most of the days out of the week. Not that he notice, he was always consumed of Kate and the baby, not that I minded. I like the new found freedom I've been having.

"Where have you been?" Kate asked me. I was on my way to the back yard in the pack house for training when I ran into Kate in the dining room where she was sitting down eating fruit. She was a little over three months pregnant and from what I had heard she couldn't stop stuffing her face. Her bump was fairly big but she was also glowing and look more beautiful than ever. 

"Over Natalie's house."

"Why haven't you been staying here?" She eyed me suspiciously as she ate her bowl of fruit, which consists on strawberries, oranges, grapes and cut up bananas.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently.

"What do you mean what am I talking about?"

"What do you m-." She cut me off.

"Hailee, I'm serious."

I sighed, "With all the stuff going on here it's easier for me to stay there."

It was sort of the truth.

"Is this about the baby? Do you feel neglected?" She rambled on, "I told Sam that something was wrong with you, you're always gonna be important to us." She held on to my hand.

I didn't want her to think it had something to do with the baby but at the same time I couldn't tell her the truth.

"Kate I'm fine, school is stressful."

"Okay." She continued to enjoy her fruit. "Hey after training we should do something, shopping or we could go get our nails done, whatever you want on me, well really on Sam." She smiled excitedly.

"That sounds great but," Her smile immediately dropped, "I have a thing."

"A thing?" She questioned.

"Yea, just a thing." I said as I grabbed a grape out of her bowl.

"What is this thing you have to do?"

"Nothing really important, just hang out with some friends and work on some homework."

"What friends?" She asked as she put her bowl in the sink.

"You know my friends, Natalie, Jamie, and Judi."

"Well cancel." She kissed my cheek. "You can study when we get back, plus you hang out with them all the time." Before I could respond she left the dining area and went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

I didn't want to hang out with her because I knew she would ask a thousand questions, that I didn't want her to know the answers to. And if I skipped out on her she would tell Sam and he would probably take my car and make me hang out with her, either way I was stuck with her.

About time I headed to the backyard everyone was already partner up and practicing combat fighting. I was late so I had to run laps in human form. Afterwards I trained with Mark and believe me when I say he didn't go easy on me because I was a girl, every time I went to punch him he would duck and grab me pinning me to the ground, it happen so many times that I gave up.

After training I went to shower putting on a pair of jean shorts and yellow tank-top. I met Kate down stairs in the kitchen where she was putting the food in the oven, "Let it cook for 2 hours, on low check on it in about an hour." She said to Wendy an older lady in the pack. She nodded and Kate turned to me. "You ready?" She asked smiling.

"Yea." I forced a smile.

"Okay then." She walked to the bottom of the stairs, "Michelle we're leaving."

"Michelle coming?" I asked.

"Yea, Mason said she's needs new clothes." I shivered at the sound of his name.

Michelle was Mason's younger sister, she was going on thirteen and was a shy girl that spent most of her time hiding in her room reading books.

"I'm ready." she said coming downstairs with a book in her hands and her glasses pushed up against her face.

*******

Peter: "Are we still on for our date tonight."

"Hailee!" Kate yelled making me look up from my phone.

"Huh, yea?"

"I asked how does this look on her?" She said gesturing to Michelle in a pink flower dress.

"I think it looks too kiddish, I'm almost a teenager." Michelle answered for me.

"Agreed."

"Fine what would you like then?" Kate asked Michelle. She went in the dressing room and changed out of the dress, afterwards she walked out the store going next door to Forever 21.

"Now this is what I'm talking about."

"What, these clothes are to mature for you."

"Kate no there not. Michelle go find anything you like." She smiled skipping away.

"And where are you going?" Kate asked me when she saw I was walking away.

"You said I could get stuff to so I going to find something I like."

After hours of shopping we went to a local pizza place near the mall. I still hadn't responded to Peter's text because when I pulled out my phone to respond Kate took my phone saying I wouldn't get it back til we got home because we we're supposed to be spending time together without any distractions. She was really beginning to get on my nerves.

"Do you guys wanna see a movie?" Kate asked after we finished eating.

"Kate I told you I had to study."

"Can't it wait?"

"Not if I wanna graduate high school."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go."

"Can I have my phone back now?" I asked her once we were on the road and on our way back to the pack house.

"No."

"What?"

"No, you heard me."

"Why not?"

"Hailee sweetie this is supposed to be our time, not time for you and Natalie to be texting back and forth."

"Literally the whole time she's been back there reading her book."

"Ya know when you're right, you're right." She look through the rear view mirror, "Michelle, hand me your book?"

"What?"

She held her hand out, "Michelle." Michelle handed her the book.

The rest of the car ride home was quite, several time Kate tried to start up a conversation, I would just blankly ignore her while Michele gave her bland answers. When we arrived home she finally gave me my phone back.

Me: "My brother mate took my phone, but yea we're still on for the carnival tonight."

Peter: "Awesome. What's a mate?"

How could I forget he wasn't a wolf?

Me: "Another word for wife."

Peter: "Oh okay. So, I'll pick you tomorrow at eight. Will you be at Natalie house?"

Me: "Yes. We're gonna be studying. "

Peter: "Okay."

After packing an overnight bag, I grabbed my keys and drove to Natalie house. When I got there she was on her bed reading a magazine. "How was shopping?" she asked.

"Besides Kate being so annoying, it was okay. Peter and I are going to a carnival tonight."

"Cool, me and Emily we're planning on going later."

----

Since it was really cold I decide on black jeans, a red and black plaid shirt with a black leather jacket and black combat boots. Bout time I was done Peter was outside standing in front on of his car. "Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded opening the door for me, he shut the door going around getting in the car.

"My parents want to meet you." He blurted out.

"Now?" I asked.

"No, they want you to come over for dinner sometime this week."'

"Okay." I said suddenly getting nervous.

"Don't be nervous, there gonna love you."

"I sure hope so."

Bang Bang: Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, and Ariana Grande.

They did amazing at the AMA's. Michelle in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...
334K 9.9K 41
Sophia is eighteen years old werewolf and the second daughter of an Alpha. Being the last daughter she is next in throne as Alpha of Nightshade Moon...
2.3K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
396K 9.5K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...