You Drive Me Crazy ~Katsuki B...

By Marlena7338

Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Baku... More

「Chapter One」
「Chapter Two」
「Chapter Three」
「Chapter Four」
「Chapter Five」
「Chapter Six」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Seven」
「Chapter Eight」
「Chapter Nine」
「Chapter Ten」
「Chapter Eleven」
「Chapter Twelve」
「Chapter Thirteen」
「Chapter Fifteen」
「Chapter Sixteen」
「Chapter Seventeen」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Eighteen」
「Chapter Nineteen」
「Chapter Twenty」
「Chapter Twenty One」
「Chapter Twenty Two」
「Chapter Twenty Three」
「Chapter Twenty Four」
「Chapter Twenty Five」
「Chapter Twenty Six」
「Chapter Twenty Seven」
「Chapter Twenty Eight」
「Chapter Twenty Nine」
「Chapter Thirty」
「Chapter Thirty One」
「Chapter Thirty Two」
「Chapter Thirty Three」
「Chapter Thirty Four」
「Chapter Thirty Five」
「Chapter Thirty Six」
「Chapter Thirty Seven」
「Chapter Thirty Eight」
「Chapter Thirty Nine」
「Author's Note: Important!」
「Chapter Fourty」
「Chapter Fourty One」
「Chapter Fourty Two」
「Chapter Fourty Three」
「Chapter Fourty Four」
「Chapter Fourty Five」
「Chapter Fourty Six」
「Chapter Fourty Seven」
「Chapter Fourty Eight」
「Chapter Fourty Nine」
「Author's Note」
「Chapter Fifty」
「Chapter Fifty One」
「Chapter Fifty Two」
「Chapter Fifty Three」
「Chapter Fifty Four」
「Chapter Fifty Five」
「Chapter Fifty Six」
「Chapter Fifty Seven」
「Chapter Fifty Eight」
「Chapter Fifty Nine」
「Chapter Sixty」
「Chapter Sixty One」
「Chapter Sixty Two」
「Chapter Sixty Three」
「Chapter Sixty Four」
「Chapter Sixty Five」
「Chapter Sixty Six」
「Chapter Sixty Seven」
「Chapter Sixty Eight」
「Chapter Sixty Nine」
「Thank You」
「🍋」
「Alternative Ending」
「One Year | Special Chapters」
「Author's Note + Q&A」
「Q&A」

「Chapter Fourteen」

27.7K 850 1.7K
By Marlena7338

[Pretend it's not water in the image lmao.]

Y/n was caught off guard as she found herself high up in the air, falling. She landed on the floor with a painful thud, skidding across the floor as she quickly recovered and got back up, readying for battle.

"L/n! Get out of here!" Aizawa yelled.

She looked over to see a villain charging towards her, out of random instinct she activated her Controlling Pheromone, making the villain stop in place and fall to his knees. Aizawa stared shocked, off guard, but quickly went back to fighting. Other villains started coming at her, and she used the same tactic every time. Until about 15 villains were on their knees facing her.

Y/n, still caught up fighting, felt a small amount of blood splash on her, "Huh--?" Her pupils dilated at the sight, "Mr. Aizawa.." He lay on the floor, blood surrounding his head as his goggles lay beside him on the ground.

Y/n quickly finished off the two or three villains and stared at a giant creature holding down Aizawa. The creature must've been bioengineered, as it let out a piercing screech.

The creature then tightly held Aizawa's wrist- breaking it as blood spurted out. Aizawa was about erase a blue haired man's Quirk, but the creature slammed it's hand down on his arm, making Aizawa let out a pained scream as more blood came out. The creature picked up Aizawa's head and slammed it into the ground.

"M-M-Midoriya.. I can't take it anymore... I'm sure you must be having second thoughts, right?" Mineta cried.

As the shadow and the blue haired male continued talking, Y/n instructed all her turned villains to hide around the area and out of sight while she hid behind a plant.

She overheard the blue haired villain talking about 'Game Over' and 'Hurting His Pride', and he charged towards three figures in the water; Y/n quickly realizing that those three were Deku, Tsu, and Mineta.

Y/n gasped. She scurried out from her hiding spot, grabbing the attention of of the villain approaching the 3.

"ATTACK!" Y/n yelled, pointing her finger towards the blue haired man.

"No-mu."

"Nomu-?" A sudden base of impact hit Y/n, causing her to skid across the floor as it scrapped across her skin. She could hear two yells, her ears giving off a piercing sound as her vision blurred.

"DEKU?!"

"KACCHAN!"

"GET THE FATASS BIRD NOT THAT GUY!"

Y/n tried getting off the floor, but something forcefully picked up her collar, chocking her. Her vision cleared up to see a hideous creature with a large beak. It had sharp teeth and it's head was giant brain with two bulging eyes sticking out.

But suddenly, the creature's eyes softened and dropped Y/n to the floor.

Katsuki and Izuku skidded to a stop, shocked.

Nomu directed his attention toward the two boys and started to charge towards it.

Izuku pushed Katsuki out of the way, getting a rather annoyed yell. However, he ran over to Y/n.

"SMASH..!!"

Y/n pointed her finger towards a smoky figure, "Izuku and I can take care of this... Get that guy!"

Katsuki, hesitating, nodded and ran over to the other villain who he had attacked previously.

The impact from Izuku's attack made the water erupt into waves and windows started breaking; but once the smoke cleared, it turned out that the Nomu was standing in front of the villain, and Izuku had only hit the air.

"The impact... Are you a follower of All Might's? Oh well. I'm done with you." The villain charged towards Tsu and Mineta, while the bioengineered creature grabbed a hold of Izuku's arm and stretched his other arm towards him.

But everything... Stopped.

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might yelled.

"All Might!!" Mineta cried out.

"All....Might..." Deku managed out.

"He's not smiling..." Y/n mumbled to herself.

"I've been waiting, hero." The villain said. "You trash of society."

"Idiots, let's get him!"

All Might quickly reacted and charged through the crowd, knocking all of the villains in that specific spot out. All Might picked up the bloodied mess that was Aizawa, who was also unconscious with a shattered elbow.

"Sorry, Aizawa."

All Might set down Aizawa and, at the speed of light, carried the three in the water, "Take him to the entrance. He's unconscious. Hurry!" He told Izuku.

"Y-Yes!"

"You go too, Young L/n!"

Like hell I am.." Y/n growled as she readied herself in a fighting position.

"It's no good....It's no good.... I-I'm sorry, Father...." The blue haired villain made his way to an amputated arm and picked it up off the ground and placed it back on his face. He let out a breath of relief. "He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true after all... He is getting weaker." The villain had a sickly smile as his pupils remained dilated.

Izuku picked up Aizawa, "All Might, you can't. That brain took One Fo--" He looked towards his two classmates, Tsu and Mineta, "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, and he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be--"

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" With All Might's reassurance, Izuku nodded and made his way to the entrance with his two classmates. Y/n still didn't follow.

"Carolina......"

"Nomu."

"SMASH!"

The creature blocked All Might's hit from the villain and attempted to grab All Might-- but failed.

"It seriously has no effect, huh!?" He tried it's face, but still no effect.

Y/n heard the villain mumbling to himself, "It doesn't work because of shock absorption. In order to cause damage to Nomu, it would be most effective to gouge out his flesh. Whether he let you do that or not, would be the issue."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "Sir!! Quit attacking that thing and go after him!!" She yelled out. "Trust me!"

All Might gave her a bewildered gaze, wondering whether or not to trust the young student, but he followed her instructions regardless.

"Nom--" The villain was about to instruct the creature into blocking All Might's hit, but it didn't come.

Y/n looked down at her hands and her pupils dilated to the size of a grain of rice, seeing that her fingers were turning into a mist- her Pheromone.

. . .

She know just how gory this scene would be, but Y/n had to do it. She had to protect the Symbol of Peace.

But Y/n's eyes widened at what she found herself in. As she stood in front of the bioengineered villain, she found that only half of her body was actually visible- the other in the shadow, along with the creature. Her entire hand had turned into the Pheromones.

"Were you trying to control him...? What a smart girl you are. What kind of Quirk do you have...? That would've been a smart way to stop him... Because Nomu is as strong as the Symbol of Peace... And perhaps you as well." He let out a sickly laugh, "This is good, Kurogiri." He said, speaking to the shadow. It's an unexpected opportunity."

Y/n looked over to her side to see All Might, blood coming out of his mouth. The shadow started shrinking, and it was only a matter of time before Y/n and All Might would be squeezed hard enough to suffocate. Y/n had lost mental control of the creature, and he reached his large hand out to Y/n, who started to grip her waist, making the burns on her back sting harshly. Apparently Nomu had lost his sincerity towards her...

"Gah..!" The girl called out.

Y/n felt herself getting deeper and deeper, she yelled out, "Is this your first offense!? You better prepare yourselves!"

Out of nowhere, the shadow let go of All Might, but continued holding Y/n. They were convinced that All Might was dead.

"I do not want blood and guts to overflown within me, but I would be happy to take in someone like you, Y/n.." The shadow, Kurogiri spoke. "You are too fast to see with the human eye. Restraining you both was Nomu's job. And tearing you apart is mine..."

"M-My name..?!" Y/n's eyes widened.

Izuku charged towards the body's shadow, but was too late as Katsuki already got a hold of it.

"What the--!?" Y/n whipped her head around. Ice then started to form around Nomu's half, the part that wasn't engulfed in the shadow, freezing it. "Todoroki?"

"All I heard is that you were here to kill All Might. So, why are you going after this particular girl?"

Y/n felt the grip around her waist freeze as well, before it could puncture into her completely. She grabbed a hold of Nomu's hand and managed to squeeze her way out of it, jumping back to the ground. Y/n ran over to All Might, who was unconscious-- but still breathing. Strange, how the villains hadn't noticed it.

"Y/n!" Izuku called out.

Kirishima then charged towards the villain, but missed, "Damn it! I didn't get to show off!"

"Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!"

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you." Todoroki sneered.

"Kacchan! Everyone!" Izuku looked around to see Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Y/n with serious looks on their faces. Izuku wiped away his tears and put on a serious face of his own. "Uh- Y/n, your back is--!"

"I'm fine."

The villain spoke, "Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overcome. "We're in a pinch."

Katsuki had a firm hold on Kurogiri's form, Izuku and Y/n both contained something powerful, All Might was slowly gaining back consciousness, and both Todoroki and Katsuki were powerful as well.

Katsuki smirked, "You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be." He said, directing the insult towards Kurogiri. "Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right?" Katsuki tightened his grip, still maintaining his smirk, "Back then.. If you were completely made out of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said 'That was close.'" The shadow started to move, but Katsuki made sparks fly out his fingers, "Don't move! If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up."

Kirishima cringed, "His behavior isn't very hero-like..."

The villain mumbled, "In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured.. Except for All Might, the girl, and Thirteen.... Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad. Nomu."

The creature came back out of the shadow, breaking Todoroki's ice, but the cells in his arm died- making the creature's arm fall off.

Izuku gasped, "Even though his body's broken... He's still moving?"

"Get back, everyone!" All Might instructed, he had finally regained consciousness.

Once the ice completely broke, what would look like the interior of a body started to come out of Nomu's shoulder, forming back his arm.

"What..?" Y/n muttered to herself, in shock. "His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?"

"I didn't say that was all he had." The villain said. "This is his super regeneration. He has multiple powers... Much like you, little girl. Nomu has been modified to take anyone with your blood to take you at one hundred percent. He's a super efficient human sandbag."

Y/n gripped her wound as she gritted her teeth- How could he possible know this much about her?!

Todoroki, Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, All Might, and Y/n all got into fighting positions.

"First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu."

Nomu went towards Katsuki, readying the punch- and smoke was all that was visible. Y/n held her ground, surprisingly, since what she was doing.. Was dangerous.

The Pheromone started to engulf her whole body, turning the entirety of her eyes to turn into a misty and glowing blue.

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku called out. But he was right next to the five students, "Kacchan!? You dodged? That's amazing!"

"No, shut up, scum!" Katsuki gritted his teeth, "I didn't... See anything..."

Kirishima got up off the ground, "Then how..?"

Todoroki turned his attention towards the smoke, "Then that was..."

As the smoke cleared, All Might stood in a defensive position, coughing.

"All Might!"

"Do you not know how to hold back?" All Might breathed heavily.

"It was to rescue my companions." The villain replied, "I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that... that plain-looking one."

Izuku gave a small gasp.

Y/n formed Pheromones around her body. Silently calling the army she had developed of the villains.

"He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. And that girl... She had control over Nomu, she was about to force him to gouge his flesh out. Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero? You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good and what's bad. 'Symbol of Peace'? Ha. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!"

"That's preposterous." Y/n yelled out, before All Might could say anything, "The eyes of white-collar criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?"

The villain squinted his eyes, "She's already figured me out?"

Todoroki said sternly, "It's three against six."

Izuku nodded, "Kacchan's already exposed the fog's weakness!"

"These guys are crazy, but if we back up All Might," Kirishima hardened his arms, "we can push them back!"

"No!" All Might yelled, "Run away."

"You would've been in trouble if we hadn't done anything earlier, right?" Todoroki said.

"That was a different story, Young Todoroki. Thanks."

"But it's fine!" All Might clenched his fist, "Just watch as a pro gives it everything he's got--"

"Sorry, Sir.." Y/n stepped forward as her arm was outstretched, "I can't let you."

"Y/N, NO!!"

Y/n used a Controlling Pheromone to make him obey her command. All Might was towards the five, but he was hurt from the impact.

"Knowing her, we won't be able to get to All Might... Oh well... Killing this girl will be fun. Nomu, Kurogiri. I'll deal with All Might and the children."

Y/n released the control on her teacher and clenched her fist, hoping that this wasn't a mistake.

"Now let's clear this and go home. Little girl, you've made a big mistake."

"I have to do this.." Y/n gritted her teeth and yelled out a battle cry.

Winds started blowing at intense speeds, causing everyone to be in a state of surprise. Thousands of different shades of colors circulated around Y/n, all the different Pheromones ready to shoot out towards her target.

Y/n darted towards Nomu, as Nomu charged towards her. She clenched her fist, ready to clash her pheromones into Nomu's fist. The impact was so immense, that everything around the two blew away. The two found themselves in a powerful fight, making the five struggle to even stand their place and not be blown away.

"A head-on fist fight!?" Izuku exclaimed.

Todoroki stared, pupils dilated, at the girl's massive power.

"W-Wow!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"How..?!" All Might could only stare at the power this new student was able to have.

"I-I can't get near them!" The shadow cried.

"If your Quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right!?" Y/n sneered as the ground below them started crumbling, and pieces of it started to fly out. "Made to fight the Symbol of Peace? If you can withstand one hundred percent of his power, then clearly all of my power is just as strong! I'll force you to surrender beyond his power!!" She yelled, their immense head-on fist fight still going on.

Izuku's eyes widened, 'Every single hit... Is all of her power... And that thing is supposed to take one hundred percent of All Might's... And she's defeating it like nothing..!'

Y/n let out a war cry as she delivered a powerful amount of pheromones onto Nomu, sending him flying through the trees. Y/n hovered herself over to the creature, continuing to mercilessly attack it. They were soon in an air battle, punching and sending shots at each other at insane speeds. She grabbed a hold of Nomu's arm, swung it around midair, and threw him to the ground with incredible strength; making the floor crumble.

Todoroki and Katsuki had the same look of shock, Kirishima was smiling at what he was seeing, and Izuku could only stare.

Y/n crashed back down to the ground where Nomu was, "I vowed to become stronger than anyone could I ever think I was. I will never let anyone underestimate me again!" She gathered up the power in her hand again, "EVER!!" Y/n delivered the final shot of blinding and powerful pheromones, sending Nomu flying and crashing into the dome, breaking it's glass and soaring into the day sky.

Her classmates and teachers stared shocked at her power.

Mineta started crying, "It's All Might! There's no one else that could do something so amazing!"

"No, it's not! That's Y/n down there!!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Her brute strength is crazy.." Kirishima stated.

"What insane power.. How come I've never known..?" Katsuki added. "Does this mean she rushed at him so fast he couldn't regenerate?"

Todoroki thought to himself, 'A fifteen year old girl having the power of a top hero... So this is the top..'

'Is this... the world of the Pros..?' Katsuki's pupils dilated, thinking the same thing as Todoroki.

Izuku looked towards All Might to see his reaction, who could only stand still and shocked at his student's power.

Loads of air surrounded Y/n's body, and everyone looked towards her once it cleared.

"Y/n..." Izuku mumbled.

Stumbling, Y/n fell to floor as her body became fully solid once again- too weak to even consider moving.

"Impossible!!!" The villain yelled, shaking in place. 'I can't believe she did that to my Nomu...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 139 18
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
66.3K 2.1K 59
Kuri Nakano is a half Japanese girl from the U.S. living what most would consider a good life; with pro hero parents and a quirk that has landed her...
39.3K 911 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
5.8K 115 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...