Lover Boy | mrfreshasian x Re...

Galing kay ActuallyReady

"I saw him." Being crowded with young fans screaming. I couldn't help but laugh. And then we turned to me, ey... Higit pa

The Start of it all
The Hotel
Important Info about Story
The Meeting
Just me and you (and maybe some friends)
I want to get to know you sweetheart, even the dark
Let me In, I wont let you go
Its Time to get Serious
Another day with You
"Its been awhile since ive looked like this."
Its time to boost your career
The people that nearly tore us apart
Ill see you some other time
Shoot Your Shot
Why Harley Why?
"You are now associated with us."
SURPRISE CHAT!
"Theres another hottie in town."
"Harley Campbell, your a selfish man."
"i might just steal your bitch."
Im coming for you, Harley
"Hit me with your best shot." (RATED R)
"Long time no see, Campbell."
"Ardendale, your going to Sydney."
We are both Hopeless Romantics
Your obsessed with Harley, but not with me
Dancing with someone else (RATED R)
"Only Time Shall Come."
When the 2 Lover Boys Join Sides
IM F*CKING WASTED AS F*CK
You can break my heart a million times, but it was always yours to break.
The Bullet Fired (EMOTIONAL 😢)
"Forever and always, my love." (DEEP CONVOS 🧐)
Death is near, closer then you think (EMOTIONAL 😓👋)
On My Knees, With a Ring (🥰)
The Two Positive Lines
The Mini Versions of Us
One v Oneing with Daddy
The Campbell Family Wholesomeness
The Boy & Girl in Bed Talk (RATED R but 🤣)
🎄Christmas Special with the Family 🎄
The End of it All (emotional😭)
Information Regarding Future Stories

NEW STORY IS OUT NOW (SPECIAL LOOK)

304 12 5
Galing kay ActuallyReady

This is a brand new story that I've just published. 1 ROOM, TWO PEOPLE

In any way it's not related to 'Lover Boy' I've dropped the first chapter here. But if you want to read more. Go to my profile and click on the story. I'll try to update more but I don't think that'll happen every other day anymore.

Anywho ENJOY!

Y/N's POV
"Later mum."I slam the car door shut, still sulking about moving away from anyone. Why did I decide to do this? I'm attending online university from the University of Sydney since I get anxious around new people... which is better then actually going out though.

"Sweetie?" Mom peeks out of the window, looking out the window to face me.

"Yes?"

"Make sure to grab the keys to your new apartment." Mom tosses me the keys. I grab them in a swift hand.

"Thanks mom." I'm getting help from of the staff to help me with my things.

"Oh and the forms!" She holds up a hand to give her a moment. She rummages through the car compartment to give me the forms.

"Harley Campbell?" I read out loud. Is Harley a girl or a guy? Hopefully a girl, it'd be so cool to hang out without being awkward.

"Mhm, he or she will probably be really happy they finally get to move in with someone." Mom tried to make my hands clap.

"We shall see." I nod, shoving the forms and keys into my pockets. "See you soon mom."

"Bye sweetheart!" I grab the last of my bags, closing the car trunk. I stand on the curb as I watch her drive away.

"Fuck.." I groan, standing on the street for a few seconds just watching the city in full circuit.

"Ma'am?" One of the staff tap me on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Your things should be in your apartment by tonight." They tell me.

"Thank you. Can I go up though?"

"Of course. Your information should be on your form."

"Thanks." I push past them gently, trying to get to the elevator. I arrive to see a out of order sign. "Shitttttt."

I'm looking around for more elevators but the other one is out of order too. Frustrated, I'm running around. But I see a stairwell..

I take out the folded and crumpled form out of my pocket. 6th floor.... fuckkkk.

"Let's get it." I groan. I sneak into the stairwell, bending over the edge to look at high all the floors were. Luckily, I'm wearing tennis's shoes, leggings, and a tank top.

I soon make it up to the 6th floor. Sweaty and tired I'm embarrassed to meet my new roomie like this.

Harley's POV

I'm playing with Lannan right now for a recording but my mind isn't there right now. I'm thinking about my new roommate. I wasn't actually sure what their name was. Hopefully it was a guy so I could have a comfortable interaction. I haven't talked to a girl since high school that was my age.

As I'm dazing off, I hear a faint knock at the door. I raise my eyebrows, curious if it's Nicole (his manager), the boys, the staff, or my new roommate..

I take a breath, telling Lannan I'll be back. I cough out the mucus, in case I voice crack and sound like an idiot.

I quietly walk up the door. Listening in to hear a foot tapping and heavy breathing.

I open the door fully open, might as well go big or go home.

"Hello?" I focus my eyes to see a girl looking concerned at me.

"Uh- Hi. Are you my new roommate?" The tension is awkward. But I can't help but look at her. Definitely smaller then me, I'm slightly tilting my head to look at her. She was definitely someone who went to the gym every so often. Not really toned but she didn't look like a couch potato. The small little hands, glued together.

"Yea I am. I'm Y/N." She reaches her hand out to shake hands.

"Harley." I shake it back, probably shaking her hand to firm since she pulled back quickly.

Her expression softened looking at me. "Oh god, I'm sorry. That grip just scared me for a second." She sheepishly cough out.

"It's totally fine. Here. Cmon in." I move aside for her to peek in. She's definitely shy. The anxiety streaking her when she passes by. But seriously, she had cake. Like I meant CAKE. Oh Harley, shit the hell up. "I'm actually busy right now." I mention.

"Oh.. sorry to disturb." She shyly waves it off, taking a seat on the couch.

"It's ok."

"What do you do anyway? You seem so young." She questions quickly.

"I'm a gamer." She looks at me. Instead of judging me like everyone else. Her face is full of curiosity.

"Ooh do tell."

"I mean I play games and I make content off of it for a living. I don't really know how to explain it without sounding stupid." I admit, walking over to take a seat across from her.

"Don't be embarrassed." She frowned. "Cool to see people doing the non traditional jobs."

"Oh I'm not. It's just... well come take a look for yourself." I get up again, walking to my bedroom door. She gets up too looking angsty.

She comes into my room with my setup and chat rolling.

"Your a streamer?" She walks over to my pc. She looks at my name and pulls out her phone. "6k viewers..." she turns to me. I'm literally pink right now. I don't talk about this since I sound cocky as shit. "Mrfreshasian. An Aussie based streamer and content creator with over 2m subs, over 1.4m followers on twitch, 1m on the gram, and over 200k on Twitter. That's you?"

"Uh- Yea."

"See. That wasn't so hard to explain. I'll leave you too it." She walks back, passing through me. I even catch a small whiff of her. Light and Rosy with small hints of fruit. I shake my head. I head back to my set up and unmute the mic.

After the stream

It's 12 AM and Y/N is passed out on the couch since her furniture isn't here yet. I would offer my bed but it seems weird since I met her for a few minutes. So I grab one of my blankets from the closet for her. I lay it over her, tiptoeing away to my room to finish some work.

It's now 2 AM and I'm still working on time stamps but my door opens.

"Uh, Harley?"

"Yea?" I look up, exhausted. "Do you need anything?"

"No.. I'm just wondering why you aren't sleeping.."

I groan. "Work never stops. You go back to sleep, I'll be fine."

"No you aren't. Like I haven't seen those bags when I first walked in. Just please go to sleep."

"I can't and I won't. Thanks for thinking about me though. I do it everyday, I can handle it. It's alright." I look back at the computer.

"Harley. Are you kidding me right now? It's 2 AM! For Christ sake, just go to sleep." She begs.

"I will in maybe 2 hours. I have a lot of work to do right now. Just. Go Sleep." I grit.

"I won't unless you do."

"Your being difficult." I sigh.

"You are too. Harley Cmon mate." She skips over to me pulling on my arm away from my mouse. I look at her, gently pulling back. She looks so hot. Like actually hot. Plaid pj shorts with a matching tank top. Not to mention her little white fluffy slippers.

"Ok ok fine." She nods to my answer, heading back to the doorway of my room.

"Goodnight Harley."

"Goodnight Y/N." I smile back before she disappears into the living room again.

AUTHORS NOTE- if you want to read more go check it out!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...
181 0 78
There is an unexpected turn in the story that drastically changes the course of events and, in the long run, even the lives of those involved. Magpie...
52.2K 1.5K 50
✔️COMPLETED: September 27th, 2018✔️ "Give me until Season Five is over, I'll try my best to make sure you both get back home to earth." You were suc...
3.8K 45 22
Just for fun! Please don't kill me folks! Thumbnail from ( https://youtube.com/channel/UCON0zJaBcjZxCKzH6ADlu2g ) (Discontinued, Reasons: So many stu...