babysitter / s.m

By muffin_mendes

When Megan is asked to babysit new neighbors that have just moved in next door, some things happen that she w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Shawn
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
You Again
NEW STORY
NEW NEW NEW STORYYYY

Chapter 39

19.5K 455 90
By muffin_mendes

Shawn's POV
I've been thinking about Megan and Qmy relationship a lot. She's in San Francisco right now talking to some people for her career. She's been everywhere ever since she's been verified, 1 month ago. I'm watching Harry for a little.

"Shawn?" Aaliyah asks." "Yeah?" I say. "Will Megan ever babysit me again?" Aaliyah asks. "I don't know. She's really busy with her career right now." I say sighing.

Megan's POV
"Ya that's great." I say over the phone. "Ok bye." I say and hang up. I sigh and fall back on the bed. I've made A LOT of videos since I've been verified. 5/21 of them are covers of some songs. People have been talking to me about it. The same record label that Shawn is signed to, Island Records, offered me a contract about a week ago. I really wanna take it, but I wanna ask Shawn first.

I decide to call him. "Shawn?" I ask. "Ya babe? How are you? How's your trip. I'm great. The trip is going good too. I wanna ask you something." I say. "Ok. Go for it" he says. "So Island Records," I start. "Ya?" He says. "They offered me a contract." I say. "ARE YOU SERIOUS MEG?! THIS IS AMAZING!" He screams. "I haven't signed it yet." I say. "Why? You totally should!" He says happily. "So you're ok with it?" I ask. "Meg, even if I wasn't ok with it, it's your decision and I have no control over that." he says. I can tell he's lightly smiling over the line. "Thanks Shawn. I'm gonna be home soon. 2 more days. And then I'm home for 3 days. And then I'm going to New York to sign the contract. And then I'm surprising you with something." I say smiling.

"What's the surprise?" He asks. "I can't tell you. Then it won't be a surprise anymore." I say. He laughs. "Well, I'll call you tomorrow. I miss you and love you." I say. "I love you infinity." he says. I can feel his small smile on his face. "I love you infinity." I say smiling.

I lightly laugh to myself. I look through my picture album of Shawn and me. I start to remember what good times we had. I miss it. I miss cuddling on the couch with him. I miss baking muffins with him. I miss, I miss everything. I start to lightly cry, my knees pulled up to my chest.

What if we never get time like we used to? I finally pull my shit together and get ready for another meeting.

~the next day~

"I just landed. I'll see you in a few." I say smiling. "Ok. Hurry up! I miss you!" Shawn says over the phone. We hang up and I goth rough security as fast as I can.

I finally get outside and look for his car. I spot it and I see a very tall guy holding up a sign with a little girl.

"WELCOME HOME MEG!" It says in bubble letters.

I drop all of my stuff on the ground and run. I run to Shawn as fast as I can and he opens up his arms. As soon as I get to him I jump and he catches me. He spins me around. I kiss him. I haven't felt his lips on mine for 2 weeks. "I missed you so much babe. I was dying to see you." He says with my legs still around his waist.

"I can't believe i haven't seen you in 2 weeks." I say crying into his shoulder. "Were here together. That's all that matters." Shawn says smiling and petting my ombré hair.

"AALIYAH!" I scream. "Hi!!" She says hugging me really tight. "How are you?" I ask. "I'm better now that you're here." she says smiling. "GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!" I say. "ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS." I scream.

So I'm literally obsessed with Christmas. Like you have no idea. The music, the food, the presents, the sweaters, the socks. I mean, what's not to like?

"I have a surprise for you." Shawn says. "I have a surprise for you too!" I say. "It's for your Christmas gift." He says. "Same." I say smiling.

"So you're coming to New York with me." I say. "Why?" "So you can be there when I sign to Island Records." I say.

"Ill definitely be there." he says wrapping his arms around me. I look up at him and he looks down at me. "I love you, you know that?" He asks smiling. "Yes, and I love you too."

----

THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS R GONNA B SO FUN TO WRITE

-@muffin_mendes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 100 22
.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。. ! 𝙰𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 ! 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.
265K 3.8K 97
Imagines of Shawn Mendes, I take request, or can request by sending a message or commenting.
447 6 7
"Who's Sean Mendez?" In this I am writing about Shawn Mendes and how we can imagine being best friends with him, or falling for him, or him being the...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!