The Singing Magus

By _Arsene_

After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do some... More

Special Thanks
Shifting timeline
New Start?
Bonus I
Promise and Debut part I
Promise and Debut part II
congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!
The Bet
Bonus II
1-A concert
Side Story USJ abridged
Thanks!
Bonus III
UA Sports Festival part I
Sports Festival part II: Saving Todoroki
Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame
😮
Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya
Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party
Tragedy
announcement
Purple and red affection
Platinum and Amethyst
Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look
Side Story: Magecraft training
Dinner At Todoroki's
Missing?!
you really like me?!
Side Story: Hosu incident abridged
Versus All for One Part I
Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed
Aftermath.
Yaoyorozu
Hado
Uraraka
Nemuri
Announcement and Thanks.
Kendo
Bonus IV: Redemption B
Ashido
Takeyama
Jirou
Bonus Redemption F
Fuyumi
A reason to be a hero
Mark of a hero
Calm Before the Storm
preparations
Versus Overhaul
peace?
Epilogue: War [fixed]

Toga

2K 27 28
By _Arsene_

*Izuku POV*

I was looking for Himiko since we really haven't spoken since she was being watched at my place.  I found her in the study.

Izuku: Hey Himiko you got a sec?

Toga: Sure IzuKun.  What's up?

Izuku: Well first off Way to the Dawn is having a concert tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to come and sing with us.  Second want to come watch me train against my magecraft teacher in a little bit? (All the girls will know the truth.  It's only called anomaly out in public)

Toga: Why would you want me too be around after everything let alone when your training, but singing with you is also questionable.

Izuku: You've been mopping since you got here.  I miss our talks.  And I think it'll help cheer you up.

Toga: If you're sure.

Izuku: Good.  Now here's the lyrics for the song I would like you to sing.  We can practice later.  For now get dress I'm meeting my teacher here soon.

*Time skip with chibi toga trying to decide what to wear*

Toga: Ok I'm ready Izu.

Izuku: You look great Himi.

Toga: 😳😵 Why are you calling me Himi?!

Izuku: Well you call me Izu.  And I have nicknames for everyone I care for.

Toga: Lets just go please 😳

Izuku: As you wish.

*not far from here*

Nemuri/Mina: Ha pay up.

Yu: lets keep watching to know for sure.

Itsuka: Ya from the sounds of it he's introducing her to Shirou.

Nejire: What's going on?

*time skip explaing the bet*

Nejire: She is joining, but I think it's her and someone other than Fuyumi.

Mina: welcome to the team.

*with best boi and best gurl*

We got to the gate of UA to see Shirou two girls and Aizawa.  I know Shirou and Aizawa were waiting for me, but who are the other two?  As we got closer to them I notice they are about the same age as Shirou.  The taller of the two had dark hair and wore a red long sleeve shirt.  The other had lavender hair.

Taller: Shirou is this the student your so proud of for how strong he is?

Shirou: Yes Rin.

*SCHMACK*

I watched as she hit him upside the head.

Rin: The way you made it out to be is he is some kind of monster, but he's just a highschooler.

Lavender: Big sis don't bully Senpai too much

Rin: Sakura don't interfere please.

Izuku: *ahem* Can we get introduced please Shirou.

Shirou: Oh right this is Rin, my magecraft teacher.  And this is Sakura her younger sister.

Izuku: Ah so these two are who tall dark and brooding mentioned.

Fate Girls: You met archer!

*time skip explaining Heroes March*

The girls are as pale as can be.  I looked at Toga who just shrugs.

Aizawa: Problem child I know the law now allows you to have a harem but you got a limit of 10 and only space for one more.

Izuku: I'm not trying to get them to join.  Anyway can you give Shirou and his guest a guest pass so I can train please.  Also can we use field beta?

Aizawa: Sure but you'll fill out the paper work got it.

Izuku: *Sigh* got it.

(He still technically works for UA)

*time skip as Izuku does paper work.  Toga POV*

We got to ground beta as IzuKun and Shirou faced off.

Shirou: You ready?

Izuku: One request?  Use UBW.

Shirou: You sure?

Izuku: yes.

Shirou: Ok.

Not long after that bright light filled the area similar to when Izu fought AFO.  When i opened my eyes my jaw dropped.

There were swords as far as the eye could see as well as knives and daggers of various shapes.  I was snapped out of my admiration by Izuku and shirou speaking at the same time.

Izuku/Shirou:
Target acquired
Restrictions removed
Trigger set
Sword Barrel full open!

I watched at several swords kept firing at the other person almost like they were guided.

Shirou: Oh so you can do this much then how are you at CQC.

Shirou was the first to move dashing towards my green hero.  They kept clashing and taking distance.  It almost looked as though they were dancing.  They were even grinning as though they were enjoying themselves.  I was so intent on watching I didn't notice others till i got nudged in the back.  Turning around I noticed class 1-A and 1-B.  The person who got my attention was Jirou.

Jirou: He wanted you to help.

Toga: Me why?

Jirou: Cause he wants your assistance with his agility.

I hesitantly got up and grabbed a multi colored lightning bolt shaped dagger.  Looking back at the punk girl she just nods as I join the fight.  I go to attack Izuku who dodges by a hairs breath.

Izuku: Bout time you showed up Himi.  I was begining to think I had to deal with Mr brick here.

They noticed what's in my hand before speaking with a deadpan look.

Izuku/Shirou (😑): How come I figured you'd end up with that dagger.

*Time skip BYTB chibi Toga polishing rule breaker*

I was down stairs reading a magazine when Mina came up to me.

Mina: Hey Toga can you go check up on Izuku.  He's been suffering from horrible nightmares and we all are occupied currently.

Toga: Sure.

As I head upstairs to IzuKun's room I wonder why mina had an ear to ear grin.  Entering the room I go over and see Izuku is sleeping soundly.  He looks so peaceful sleeping.  I wonder if he'd wake if I kissed him?

Toga to self: what are you thinking!  There's no way he would let you kiss him let alone be part of his harem!

Deciding a strategic retreat was in order I get to the door to find it locked.

Toga *whisper*: what that doesn't happen from the outside.

*otherside of the door*

Mina *whispering to Nemuri*: Now Yu and itsuka owe us money.

*Back with anti-villain*

Sighing I sit on the edge of the bed running my fingers through the mop of green hair.

Toga *whispering*: Izuku I really do love you, to bad I'm still lost in my darkness.  Huh?  Kyaaa.

Just then the emerald child started to role over.  He somehow catches me and pulls me down next to him.  He snuggles up to me still seemingly asleep.

Toga: I'll leave before he wakes up, but tonight I'm going to enjoy this warmth.

I wrap my arms around my crush and soon nod off to sleep.

*Next morning*

Waking up I noticed we shifted in our sleep and ended up with my back to his chest with his arm over me.  I tried to get up quietly but I am interrupted as Izu tightens his hold on me.

Izuku: Don't go Himi.

Toga *whispering*: I'm happy to bad it's probably a dream.

Izuku: I'm awake.

Toga: H-how long jave you been awake?!

Izuku: Bout an hour now.  You were just to peaceful I couldn't wake you.

Toga: I'm sorry I should've left last night after you pulled me down in your sleep.

Izuku: I was awake then too, and I wanted you to stay.

Toga: Why?!  I'm just a villain why do you care and trust me so much.

Izuku: Cause when you were ordered to torture me you showed you are caring amd compassionate.  You've just been hurt by fools.  So if it's the Himiko I met back then, then I wouldn't mind you becoming one of my girlfriends.

Toga: Really? 😢

Izuku: Of course

I just hug IzuKun as the tears break free from my eyes as I cry into his chest for the second time.

Izuku: As long as I am here I won't let anyone judge you by your quirk.  I'll make sure they see the kind hearted woman whowas wrongly labeled.

I don't know what took over me but I kissed him at that moment.  Getting over his surprise Izuku kisses me back.

Izuku: As much as I want to stay in bed kissing we got a concert to practice amd prepare for.

I reluctantly get up not before deciding to tease my IzuKun.

Toga: I'm narrowing your shower.  Don't peek......Actually no please peek.  In fact why don't you join me.

Izuku: 😳 Y-You've b-been t-t-talking to N-N-Nemuri to much H-Himi!

*That night*

Toga: Are you sure you want me to sing first?

Izuku: Of course.  Now it's show time.  Musufah city how you doing!  We got a guest singer tonight who's going to lead us off give it up for Toga Himiko!

Being on this side of the cheering was a shock but it made me smile as I got up to the microphone.

Toga: This is for those still lost in dark places.  There is a way out.

I put my head down trying to catch my breath.  I have a whole new respect for Izu who does this regularly.  What really surprised me was when Izuku started to sing with me it made it special somehow.  Just then the cheers reach my ears.  My eyes go wide

Toga *whispering*: they're cheering for me?!

Izuku: Yep it was beautiful.  *into microphone* Thanks for that amazing performance Toga, but if you could stay on stage for these next ones please.

I couldn't help it after that song I kissed Izuku in front of the whole stadium.  I heard booing from those who had a crush on the walking emerald.  Amd cheering of congratulations from those who meant it.

Izuku: *whisper* Bold *out loud.*  Mustaufah you folks have one more in you? *thunderous cheers*  I knew you did.  Now this one is for those who don't got a strong quirk, or who might not have one, or whose quirks seems villainous at first glance.  Think of this song as a way to move forward.

Izuku: You all were great!  Have a good night.

*Izuku POV*

As we were walking back stage Himi stumbles before I catch her.

Izuku: You ok Himi?

Toga: Yes and No.  Physically I'm fine.  But thanks to my quirk I do need to take in blood every so often I get anemic.

Izuku: tell me why later.  Lets go.

I pull her into an unused dressing room before pulling off my shirt.

Izuku: just no where visible ok?

Toga: Why go this far?

Izuku: I care for you now come on.

I close my eyes and I felt Toga get close to me.  I felt a bit of pain near the base of my neck/shoulder area before I felt her start to drink.

Izuku: Just don't go looking like me and pull bad pranks.

This earns my a playful punch to the sternum.  Toga gives where she bit a gentle kiss before she leans back.

Izuku: How was it.  Is it to your liking?

Toga: 😳 I dont have words.

I watch as she passes out.

Izuku: Good night my Draculina

End Toga.  Sorry for being late.  Needed to get my phone fixed.  So as sorry.  Next part is everyone's favourite OTP DekuRaka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 128 4
Izuku....was no hero. A hero was someone that saved people, a hero was someone that brought hope but he couldn't save anyone. His family? Gone, his f...
32.3K 398 13
What if Izuku is not a Japanese decedent what if he was a German who came from the number 1 hero in the world Margit Erberbach and what if the yagi...
81.8K 2.3K 27
Izuku, a sweet little boy who wishes to be a hero and... Blah blah blah. You already know all of that, why should I repeat myself? Izuku's mom passed...
171K 3.6K 33
Bakugo bullies Izuku All Might crushes Izuku's dream Izuku is quirkless and doesn't go to UA Izuku becomes a singer and dancer Izuku becomes famous ...