From the Ashes {Game of Thron...

By borntolive22

Each house in Westeros has its own words that were special to them. "Winter is Coming," were the House Stark... More

Epigraph
House Spyre
Chapter 1: From the Ashes
Chapter 2: Veritas
Chapter 3: Garden Talks
Chapter 4: Foolish Love
Chapter 5: Feast for the King
Chapter 6: Sunset
Chapter 7: Fyrefalls
Chapter 8: Winterfell
Chapter 9: Lannister Red
Chapter 10: Snow
Chapter 11: Wintertown
Chapter 12: Breakfast with a Lord
Chapter 13: Stables
Chapter 14: A Broken Promise and a Promise Fulfilled
Chapter 15: Wish
Chapter 16: Arrangements
Chapter 17: Meeting
Chapter 18: The Lion and The Phoenix
Chapter 19: Diamond Chair
Chapter 20: Bedding•
Chapter 21: Morning After
Chapter 22: Hers
Chapter 23: Loveless
Chapter 24: King's Landing
Chapter 25: Pride and Joy
Chapter 26: Sweet Poison
Chapter 27: Tourney
Chapter 28: Love
Chapter 29: Dear Mother
Chapter 30: Change
Chapter 31: Phoenix Fire
Chapter 32: Ten Men Among Thousands
Chapter 33: The Start of Rebellions Across Westeros
Chapter 34: Another Martell Sister in King's Landing
Chapter 35: Lannisport
Chapter 36: It's Time
Chapter 37: Before the Targaryens
Chapter 38: Profit in Chaos
Chapter 39: If No One Else, Trust a Stark
Chapter 40: Late Night Talks
Chapter 41: Threats
Chapter 43: King in the North
Chapter 44: Love Was Never In The Lines For Us
Chapter 45: I Am His And He Is Mine
Chapter 46: Two Dead Boys
Chapter 47: A New Purpose
Chapter 48: Tales From Lands Far Away
Chapter 49: Guest Right
Chapter 50: But Now the Rains Weep O'er His Hall
Chapter 51: The Agony of a Sister and Anger of a Daughter
Chapter 52: Swords, Daggers, and Pretty Little Things
Chapter 53: Somewhere Between The Twins ans Silverkeep
Chapter 54: In the Walls of Silverkeep
Chapter 55: Reunion

Chapter 42: No Control

3.1K 123 4
By borntolive22

Following the meeting with Baelish, Jaime had been brought to Karina's chambers. "Are you sure about this, my Queen?" Ser Francis questioned depositing the unconscious knight on a chair.

"I am," Karina said looking down at her husband. Her eyes wandering to where his right hand used to be. "His sword hand is gone," she said before looking back at the two Spyre knights. "He won't be much of a fight if tries anything," she reassured them.

"Very well," Ser Rivier stated before he and Francis left her chambers, closing the door behind them. Karina made sure to lock the door before grabbing a wet cloth and other supplies to reapply his bandage. Sitting on the arm of the chair, Karina began to clean the wound. She suppressed the tears as she wrapped his stub in a fresh bandage.

"I hope that one day, everything will be different," Karina whispered as she placed a chaste kiss on Jaime's forehead. A groan left Jaime's lips as he began to wake up.

"Karina?" He croaked out when he saw his wife leaning over him.

"Hi," Karina said with a small smile.

"Where am I?" Jaime asked looking around.

"Veritas," she said with a small smile.

"My hand..." Jaime trailed off. He could feel the pain. It was a constant, never ending pain.

"I know," Karina said not mentioning that it had been cut off on her brother's orders. "Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll talk more," she suggested getting off of the chair so she could help him up. Jaime nodded and let her help him up. The two slowly walked over to where the bath was. He was still weak. Jaime went to undo the ties on his clothing, but Karina stopped him. "Let me," she whispered. His hand fell back to his side as Karina's nimble fingers worked on taking his clothing off. Jaime recalled the last time she had been the one to take his clothing off. It had been about a month after their wedding and they'd had to much wine at dinner. Those were happier times. Once his top was off, Karina unbuttoned his breeches.

Karina's mind wandered to the last time she had been on her knees for him. Jaime had hurt himself during training and needed help getting his breeches off. Being the dutiful wife, she had helped him get them off. But it ended with her on her knees and his hands on the back of her head. Bare naked, Jaime stepped into the water, slowly lowering himself until he was sitting with his back against the wall. "Help?" Jaime questioned as he looked up at Karina. Jaime Lannister was not one to openly ask for help, but if it meant Karina being naked in a tub with him, he didn't mind. He needed to feel her naked body against his again. He had gone from making love to her every night to being celibate for months. He wasn't a young boy who had discovered sex for the first time and wanted to have sex all the time, but he was a man who had missed the feeling his wife. His beautifully enchanting wife.

Karina slowly untied her dress. She had missed being with Jaime. The feeling of him entering her and thrusting as he marked her skin with his lips. As the last string was undone, the dress fell to her feet revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. Jaime bit his lip as his eyes took in every inch of her bare skin. Everything was exactly how he remembered it, with the exception of her breasts. They had definitely gotten bigger than he remembered. With slow steps, Karina stepped into the bath.

Keeping eye contact, Karina used a washcloth to clean his face. Jaime could feel himself getting harder with every touch. His cock was rising to attention, desperate to burrow itself in Karina. When Karina was done cleaning his face, Jaime leaned forward to capture her lips. The washcloth fell to the side, out of her hands. Instead her arms wrapped themselves around her neck. With his left arm, Jaime pulled Karina closer to him until they were chest to chest. She smiled against his lips when she felt his cock poking. "I see that you're getting excited," Karina said pulling away slightly. Her head resting against his forehead.

"We've been apart for months now. I've missed being so close to you," Jaime said kissing along her neck. He sucked his mark into her skin. A moan escaped Karina's lips as he head fell back.

She knew that she shouldn't let it progress any further, but she couldn't help herself. If she had any sense of mind, she should've stopped Jaime. A gasp left her lips as Jaime entered her. "Jaime," she breathed out, her chin resting on his shoulder as she slowly began to move. Jaime's left hand was on her waist, helping her move up and down on his cock. He let himself get lost in the feeling of being so closely intertwined with her. Everything flew out the window for him. Jaime didn't notice that his wife was slowly breaking apart as he fucked her. He didn't notice how the single tear fell from her eye because she had cried all the tears she could muster. He hadn't noticed that her eyes were no longer like the ocean in the spring, but rather icy like the North. He didn't notice that the Karina he knew was very different from the Karina he was currently with. The sweet, loving wife he fell in love with had been replaced by a Queen who would do anything to protect her people, even letting go of him.

"Jaime," Karina sighed as she reached her climax at the same time as him.

~•~•~•~

Jaime laid on the bed, fully dressed and cleaned as Karina sat at the dresser brushing her hair. She was dressed in a long sleeve black and gold gown that accentuated all of her curves quite nicely according to Jaime. "How am I here?" Jaime asked. It had been bugging him since he woke up in her chambers. Karina stopped mid stroke, pulling the brush away from her hair, she set it down.

"It was an exchange," Karina replied not turning around to face him. "I vowed that the Spyre Army would fight alongside the North," she said truthfully making Jaime shoot up from his laying position.

"What?" He asked. "Robb Stark is marching against the Lannisters," he said. "He's raging a war against us," he continued.

"No, he's raging a war against your family," Karina stated. "To be completely honest, the Spyre Army would have vowed to support Robb regardless of you being his prisoner," she said emotionlessly.

"Why would you support them?" Jaime asked betrayed. He was finally seeing all the cracks that he had ignored while they were in the tub. She didn't have that warmth around her anymore, instead a frigid air surrounded them.

"Revenge, justice, anger, boredom,"
Karina listed getting up and turning to face him. "Pick whichever one you want," she shrugged.

"Why!" Jaime yelled angrily. He saw her similarities to Cersei more than ever before.

"Your father ordered the murder of two of my aunts. Laena and Elia. He had my cousins murdered. Before him, generations of Lannisters have killed Spyres," she said walking over to him. "If it's any consolation, I did truly fall in love with you over the course of our marriage. What has happened to you and what will eventually happen to you, hurts me more than you'll ever know," she said rest her hand on the side of his face.

"If you love me, then why are you doing this?" He asked, his eyes wide. He didn't want to believe. "Our family? Our son? We were happy!" He asked.

"I love you a lot Jaime, I really do. But it pales in comparison to the love and loyalty I have for my family, my house, and my people," she said. "As for our son, he will know that his father was a good man that I loved but couldn't be with no matter how much I wanted to. Jonah will know both sides of their family history, but he will be raised like a Spyre," she stated.

As she stepped back, Ser Francis and Ser Harrold walked into the chambers. "My Queen," the two men greeted with a bow. Jaime silently watched as he tried to comprehend everything he had learned. He didn't put up a fight as Ser Francis tied his arms against his body. He finally saw it. Her eyes were hollow. He saw the cracks she so desperately tried to hide from herself and others.

"Lock him in the pit," Karina ordered.

Yes, your grace," Ser Francis replied.

"Lord Camren sent word from Lannisport," Ser Harrold spoke catching Jaime's attention.

"Lannisport? What is your uncle doing in Lannisport?"Jaime asked.

"I forgot, you've been a prisoner of war and have missed a lot, dear husband," Karina said. "Lannisport was attacked by awful, awful pirates from the Stepstones. And being the wonderful and caring Lady of Casterly Rock, I sent some of the Spyre army to defeat the pirates. And we so graciously took control of the city to help in rebuilding," Karina told him. "The Lannisters no longer control Lannisport. I'm sure your family is fuming about that, but it's not like they can do anything about it unless they want to lose the war," she said waving her hand to dismiss the two knights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 92 35
Aegon and his sisters changed the course of history. Why, many do not know. But they knew a dark storm was coming for they had to unite the realm and...
2.2K 22 17
Before the Targaryens sailed across the Narrow Sea and claimed Westeros, another Valyrian house staked a claim in the northernmost portion of the cou...
10.7K 319 14
Helaena Targaryen was the last Targaryen alive, or at least Jaime Lannister thought when he held the babe in his arms, telling his beloved sister of...
549 21 1
Sandor Clegane had a sister, two years younger, who was not murdered as a child by Gregor but survived and made it to Casterly Rock. Leanor is surpri...