Always A VK

By LoveTheNerd

When Ben chooses which villain kids are going to Auradon, he has to leave one of the VK's behind. Will the un... More

~ALWAYS A VK~
Rotten To The Core
Our Time Has Come
Family Day
The Coronation
Battle For The Wand
You Didn't Think This Was The End Of The Story, Did You?
PART II
Ways To Be Wicked
What's My Name
Rotten To The Core
Space Between
It's Going Down
Girl Talk
No Time To Explain
The Barrier Comes Down
Part III
Good To Be Bad
Welcoming The New Arrivals
He's Trying To Escape
How Do We Keep Evil Out Of Auradon?
Do What You Gotta Do
Sleeping Auradon
Night Falls
We're Trapped
My Once Upon A Time
We're Stronger Together
Can You Wake Her?
Break This Down
You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?
#Jally
My Other Stories
Author's Note

One Kiss

3.6K 74 4
By LoveTheNerd

CHAPTER 22

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie says as she and Mal walk back into Audrey's dorm.

"Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma says from where she and Ally are laying on Audrey's bed.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Mal starts as she crosses her arms.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know, where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom," Uma explains.

"Yes. The irony is not lost on me," Mal says sarcastically causing Ally to smile.

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" Uma asks as she flops back down.

"For real," Ally says in agreement.

"Okay. How do I look?" Celia asks as she turns to Evie.

"Okay. The bling stays here," Evie tells her as she smiles at her.

"But she's bad," Celia tries.

"And we're not," Evie tells her before Celia takes off Audrey's jewelry.

"Ben! Ben!" Carlos calls as they walk through the forest following Dude.

"These things just grow everywhere," Gil says before eating some berries off a bush. "Hey, we should play that icebreaker. Um, Jay, I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right?"

"Yeah. Um..." Jay answers as he walks over to the bush. "I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush."

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks. Giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush," Gil says as Jay starts eating some berries.

"No. I mean, not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, tourney, kind of eats up most of my time. So..." Jay explains before Harry starts laughing.

"Tourney, that's a wee boy's game," Harry says.

"Hey, you know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river," Gil says causing Jay to smile.

"Find a lost civilization," Jay adds.

"Oh, or maybe a penguin," Gil also adds.

"Oh, well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those," Jay explains.

"You guys are killing me," Harry says as he walks over to them. Harry hooks a berry off of the bush before eating it. "Hmm. P.S., your mutt went that way."

"Carlos!" Dude calls.

"Dude, what do you see?" Carlos asks.

"This way!" Dude answers before they start to catch up to Dude but not before Jay went back to get more berries off of the bush.

"I really hope they found Ben," Mal says as they walk up to Evie's place.

"Nice digs," Uma tells her.

"I got a really good deal," Evie says with a smile before they go inside. They find the twins and Dizzy on the couch, asleep.

"It's okay. Shh! It's okay," Celia tells Dizzy, who appears to be having a bad dream, before she covers the four with a blanket.

"Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this," Ally tells her before placing a kiss on her head.

"And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So, happy dreams," Celia adds causing Ally to frown because she knows it's not true. They then hear snoring coming from another room.

"Uh, who's the dude?" Uma asks as they walk into the room to find Doug sleeping on the floor.

"Doug," Evie says as she walks over to him. "Doug. Wake up. Wake up."

"He's spelled," Uma tells her before turning to Mal. "Is she not a fast learner?"

"She's emotionally involved, okay?" Mal answers her.

"Well, in that case, she should be able to wake him up," Ally says causing Evie to look at her confused.

"True love's kiss. Works every time," Uma adds as Ally nods in agreement.

"Well, we haven't used the "L" word yet," Evie says before acting like she might kiss him. "Can we be alone?" Mal, Ally, and Uma leave the room.

"Don't freak out it's okay

'Cause true love can save the day

And I think we feel the same

But I don't know," Evie sings as she spins around on her chair.

"When we met it was sweet

He was oh so into me

Seems like things are meant

To be but I don't know

Does he love me?

Or does he love me not?

Do I love him?

And is it strong enough?

One kiss," Evie sings as she lays on her table while looking at Doug.

"One kiss" Ally and Uma sing as they come back to the doorway.

"It all comes down to this

One kiss," Evie sings as she gets off of the table.

"One kiss," Ally and Uma sing as Uma motions for her to hurry.

"One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

And I wanna know so here I go," Evie sings before she starts to head for Doug.

"Oooooooooh," Ally and Uma sing before Evie moves away from Doug quickly.

"Keep it cool keep it calm

Think he's loved me all along

But maybe I got it wrong

So I don't know

He's so good got my back

But maybe I'm just too bad

Could we be a perfect match?

No I don't know

Does he love me?

Or does he love me not?

Do I love him?

And is it strong enough?

One kiss," Evie sings as she dances on a chair before going to look in the mirror.

"One kiss," Ally and Uma sing.

"It all comes down to this

One kiss, one kiss

One kiss," Evie sings as she drops to her knees.

"One kiss," Ally and Uma sing as they start to get impatient.

"This moment could be it

And I wanna know so here I go

Yeah here I go," Evie sings as she puts on a hat before through it away.

"I Ooh op, I Ooh op," Uma and Ally sing before Evie goes outside.

"I feel my heartbeat beating

Saying it's gonna work

But if I'm dream, dream

Dreaming this is gonna hurt

Either I will or I won't

What if I do and you don't?

Is he my Romeo?

Oh, there's only one, one way

To really know" Evie sings as she dances outside before coming inside.

"Hey

Hey

Hey

One kiss, one kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss, one kiss

One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know" Evie sings as she picks Doug up and dances with him before laying him on the table.

"So here I go

Here I go," Evie sings as she goes to kiss Doug but he turns in his sleep.

"Here I go," Evie sings as she goes around the table to kiss him but he turns onto his back.

"Here I go," Evie sings before kissing him. He lets out a snore so she quickly turns away. He raises his head as he smiles at her and she looks back as he goes to lean back. He lets out a laugh as she hits his leg, before she sits beside him on the table. Evie tries to be mad at him but he nudges her and she turns to him with a smile.

"Ben!" Carlos calls as they follow Dude.

"Boy, something stinks. And it wasn't me this time," Dude says as he turns back to them. A beast then jumps out of the bushes.

"Watch out!" Carlos says as he pulls Gil out of the way. Jay then pulls Harry out of the way twice.

"You need some serious nose adjustments," Harry tells Dude.

"I'm not so sure," Carlos argues as the beast lets out a growl. "Ben?"

"Did Audrey do that? Huh! I thought I recognized those pants," Jay says in agreement.

"Oh, he's got a boo-boo. That's why he's so cranky. You know, my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well at all," Gil explains causing Beast Ben to growl at him.

"You're good with animals. Do something," Jay tells Carlos.

"But... Okay. All right," Carlos says before walking over to Ben. "Hey, Ben. It's me, Carlos, all right?" Ben growls before swiping at Carlos. "Ben! Ben! It's Carlos, all right? You know me. You helped me once. Remember, with Dude? Right? Let me help you. Come on. Let me see your hand. All right. Attaboy. Beast... King... So... Whatever." Ben holds his paw out to Carlos. "Oh, yeah. That's a big one. Uh... I'm gonna count, all right? One... Two. There it is. You did it." Jane comes out of no where and starts spraying Ben with water.

"Hey. Oh, my gosh, I was so worried. You didn't show up. I didn't forget your party. I got scared she got you too. I know I forgot to call. I'm so glad you're all right," Carlos and Jane say quickly and at the same time, before they hug.

"All right. You good?" Jay asks as he helps Ben.

"Yeah," Ben answers.

"Take a seat right there, okay? There you go," Jay tells Ben as he helps him sit.

"Oh, that was funky," Ben says with a chuckle.

"It was? Is..." Jay corrects as he motions for a beard and fangs.

"Huh? Oh, wow," Ben says as he feels his beard and fangs.

"You need another blast," Jane says before spraying Ben again.

"Please... Please stop," Ben says as nothing happens besides him getting wet.

"Huh. It's Enchanted Lake water. I guess it can only do so much," Jane says as she stops.

"Well, well, well," Harry says as he walks towards Jane. "Harry Hook. And you, my little duckling are...ravishing."

"Okay. Ravishing and taken just in case anyone was confused," Carlos says as he wraps an arm around Jane.

"Hold on. Who's side are they on?" Ben asks as he stands up.

"They escaped and joined us," Jay answers him. "And Mal has the ember, which is our only hope to stop Audrey. Details to follow."

"Hades' ember? Has Mal gone back to the Isle?" Ben questions as he worries about her.

"I said details to follow. We're meeting up with Ally, Mal, Evie and Uma. Let's go," Jay explains to him.

"Uma?" Ben asks.

"Details to follow," Everyone says before Jay pushes Ben in the direction that they need to go.

"Hey, Jay..." Harry says stopping Jay since they are at the back of the group. "You know she's has always loved you and will never stop no matter the distance." Jay looks at Harry in slight shock as he talks about Ally. "And yeah, thanks for saving me, gorgeous face."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 182 13
Mal's twin brother Miles Hades Hellfire, the twin that everyone ignores. Why? because he's not like the rest of the VKs. He doesn't despise Auradon o...
239K 4.4K 37
" Didn't know why thinking of him made me smile until I had called him mine." • • • • Quinn is the daughter of the famous Queen of Hearts. She lives...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
237K 4.2K 47
Jay was born a villain kid, son of Jafar at that. Addy was born a princess, daughter of Cinderella. Jay is a VK and Addy is Ben's royal advisor. Will...