What's My Name

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Harry Hook walks into Ursula's Fish & Chips before hopping over the counter and turning on the tv, standing beside Ally. Uma walks out of the back with a tray of food before sitting it down in front of Harry and looking at the tv that shows Mal.

"Ugh!" Uma says as she throws food at the tv.

"Poser," Ally calls throwing food at the tv.

"Traitor!" Harry calls as he eats.

"Hello?" Uma asks everyone before they start shouting and throwing food at the tv.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry says as he wipes some food off of the tv before he eats the food on his finger. On the tv, Ben had come to stand beside Mal. "You know what I mean?"

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks the guy beside her.

"Yeah. What they said," Gil answers as he swallows a yolk.

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt," Uma says as Ally nods in agreement.

"Who turned her back on evil," Harry adds as he wraps an arm around Ally's shoulders.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang," Gil adds causing everyone to glare at him and Ally to hide a smile. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of..." Gil notices Harry's glare. "stuck."

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing," Uma says as she looks at Mal and Ben on tv.

"No, they left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp..." Gil explains.

"I need you to stop talking," Ally tells him.

"Look, we have her turf now. She can stay in Bore-adon," Harry says as if that was the answer.

"Harry, that's her turf now!" Uma says before turning off the tv. "And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, then most of all daughter of Hades, and me, daughter of Ursula!" Uma then turns to Harry. "What's my name?"

"Uma!" Harry answers as he bows.

"What's my name?" Ally asks as she turns to Gil.

"Mm. Ally?" Gil answers around a mouthful of yolk.

"What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma and Ally sing.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"This is all hands on deck

Calling out to lost boys and girls," Ally sings as Harry spins her around.

"I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect

We won't stop till we rule the world" Uma sings as she waves around a sword.