We're Trapped

CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

"That was a really good idea, to check Audrey's room. Now, we know that we're on the right track," Mal tells Uma as she walks over to Uma and Ally, who are eating cake.

"Is there an insult in there that I missed?" Uma asks as she faces Mal.

"Just... I wanted to thank you," Mal tells Uma with a smile.

"I don't know whose birthday it is, but I want this cake," Uma says as she and Ally sit across from Mal, eating Jane's cake.

"So, I maybe kind of missed the boat a little bit on calling you Shrimpy and not letting you join the gang," Mal explains to Uma.

"Yeah. We really could've torn up the Isle together," Uma says with a smile. Mal uses her finger to get some icing before eating it causing Ally and Uma to giggle. Boards then start covering all of the windows and doors.

"Celia!" Uma calls as Ally, Mal, and Uma stand up and hold onto each other.

"We're trapped!" Celia calls before running over to them.

"Are you guys okay? What's going on?" Evie asks as she and Doug run into the room.

"You've caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough, now disappear!" Mal chants as her eyes turn green but nothing happens. "You guys, I'm sorry. My spells aren't working. Audrey's magic is getting stronger." Uma and Ally share a nod before Ally's hair turns to blue flames and Uma grabs Mal's arm as her necklace starts glowing.

"You've caused our friends pain and fear we've had enough, now disappear," Uma, Ally, and Mal chant together as they hold hands. All of the boards fall off of the windows and doors.

"You did it!" Doug cheers.

"Together! This is what Ally and I've been talking about," Evie adds.

"I guess my shell likes you," Uma says causing Mal to laugh. Uma then pulls the ember out of her necklace. "Why don't you hold on to that?" Uma hands the ember to Mal before they fist bump causing Ally to smile. Celia then runs over to the door and looks out.

"Hey, it's your baes," Celia tells Mal and Ally as she turns around causing Mal to gasp and run for the door.

"Ben!" Mal calls causing Ben to quickly hug her.

"Are you okay?" Jay asks Ally as he hugs her.

"Yeah. I'm so much better right now. Are you okay?" Ally asks as she looks him over.

"Yeah," Jay answers her with a smile.

"I always knew you'd be part of the solution," Ben tells Uma causing everyone to smile.

"What is this?" Mal asks as she messes with Ben's beard.

"Oh, yeah," Ben says as he shows it off.

"I could get used to this," Mal says with a smile.

"You like it?" Ben asks her.

"I love this," Mal answers him.

"What about those?" Ally asks as she walks over and motions about his fangs.

"No," Mal says as Ben smiles.

"I like them," Ben tells her causing Mal to smile and roll her eyes.

"Okay, so, we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We have no idea where it is. Did she ever take you there?" Mal explains to Ben.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day," Ben answers her before turning to Jane. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?"

"I wish I knew," Jane answers him.

"Doug! Go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother," Ben orders.

"They might need some muscle," Uma tells Ben as she walks over.

"Hey," Doug says offended while Gil looks at his own muscles.

"Well, I'll go," Gil says.

"Yeah, actually, I would feel better," Carlos says as he hugs Jane.

"Yeah, actually, I'd feel better, too," Evie agrees.

"Same," Mal says as she stands beside Evie.

"Actually, I would, too," Doug says finally.

"All right, man. Let's do it. Let's go, Jane," Gil says excitedly.

"Be careful, okay?" Carlos tells Jane.

"I will," Jane says as they hug again. Gil, Doug, and Jane leave to find Fairy Godmother. Ally walks over to Jay, holding his hand as she leans her head on his shoulder as they watch their friends leave.