My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 22 ~ Party

6.5K 348 51
By MithchooDreams

Arnav, Aman, and Nk were waiting for Khushi and Roshini in the living room... Arnav looks at his watch with frustration " Man how much time do they take"

Aman & Nk: Ladies

They heard an angry voice asking " Ladies Really?"... they turn and saw Roshini standing there in a Red single-piece knee-length with a golden color clutch and black color heels with an angry expression on her face...

Aman trying to divert the question: Where is Ammu?

Roshini: She will come... and what do you say about Ladies BHAI...

Nk: See usually ladies take a lot of time to ready for any occasion...

Roshini: Not everyone

Nk: Ok agreed... between where is your Babe?? With teasing girn...

Roshini: She is with Nani, will come in a minute...

Arnav: OK... you all wait near the car I will come with Khushi... Aman takes out my car...

Aman, Nk, and Roshini went out... Arnav hears the heels sounds and his head automatically turns towards the sounds and gets stunned seeing Khushi coming towards him in her Hot and Sexy Avatar... Her Dress end near her thighs and her sliver color heels make her long sexy legs visible and Dark Red color dress high lightening her milky skin with a messy bun and her light makeup with red lipstick makes his knees weaker... it looks like Khushi is full set to kill Arnav with her beauty today...

Khushi lightly blushed to see Arnav's intense look... she came near him but Arnav didn't speak one word... Our cute Arine is still in his Khushi Dreamland... Khushi shakes his shoulder " Arine"...

Arnav: Ummmm...

Khushi: What happens?

Arnav: Nothing... with trance " You look Sexy"

Khushi with an astonishing look " What"... before also Arnav gives a compliment like Beautiful, Pretty, Cute, Gorgeous but SEXY this is the first time

Arnav: I mean you look Hot No I mean Gorgeous...

Khushi with a smirk " WOW the Great ASR giving me a lot of compliments today... by the way, you look Handsome as usual" keeping a frown face " But in a casual outfit, you look" going near Arnav's ear and whispered " Hot, and Damn Sexy "... and step back away from him to see his reaction...

Arnav was stunned hearing Khushi's bold compliments... he looks at Khushi her eyes filled with mischievous seeing this Arnav decides to tease her " Ohhh Thank you for the Compliments SEXY"

Hearing this Khushi's eyes widen with her mouth a little open... Arnav laughed seeing her antics... " Arine" she pats his arms playfully and joined in the laughing...

Arnav drags her arms towards him and puts his hand around her shoulder " Ok come let's move they are waiting outside"

Khushi: Hmmm... they both move outside... Arshi hears a whistling sound...

Nk: Wow Khush looking Hot... Arshi smiled remembering their conversation...

Arnav: We're getting late... let's continue chatting in the car...

Aman was driving the car, Nk was in the passenger seat and Khushi sits in between Arnav and Roshini in the Back seat...

Aman asked Roshini and Khushi " Are you guys twinning?"

Khushi: Ya Amy Roshini's idea...

Aman: You both look gorgeous... ( Khushi & Roshini Dress)

Nk: I thought you don't like to wear a short dress, Khush?

Khushi: What makes you think like that?

Nk: You know came from south India and I never see you in any short dress... You always wear Skirts, jeans & tops, Kurti & Chudithar and sometimes Jumpsuits... so I thought...

Khushi: I prefer a comfortable dress for me in the home whether it's modern or traditional I don't care... and Nk I studied and worked in London don't expect me to wear a traditional outfit to the club... and to be truthful most of the times I will be modern outfits...

Nk: What I thought you prefer traditional outfits???

Khushi: NO... when I went to Trichy that time only I started to wear Indian outfits often... in her trance she said " There is a lot of difference between the Khushi stayed in London, Chennai and the Khushi stayed in Trichy"

Nk: What???

Khushi trance broke upon hearing NK's voice... " Nk you know in Trichy I will prefer traditional outfits as My Maa wants me to wear Indian outfits so... the Khushi who stayed in Trichy is totally opposite to my character... To be Frank, if you guys see that Khushi you will think She is an Imposter of me in Looks..."

Aman: And why does that imposter look... I know you will do what you think is right but why you created a faded character there???

Khushi looks at him sharply: Because I want to

Aman: Why is that???

Khushi clutches her hand in a tight fist...

Arnav who was observing Khushi till now saw her clutching her hand in a tight fist... he silently kept his hand on her hand " Guys let's leave that topic..." Arnav signals Aman to keep silent " What's is Tomorrow's plan"

Roshini understands that his Bhai is trying to divert his Babe " Bhai Nani told tomorrow everyone is going to LifeLine (Anjali's NGO)"

Aman: Great... when do we have to leave?

Roshini: I think after breakfast... Bhai why Akash Bhai didn't come today?

NK: He is having a headache... he will join next time.

Roshini: Ohhh okay... Khushi was simply trying to cool off her anger while Arnav holds her hand in his securely... Khushi took out her mobile and started to play games to divert her mind... After 10 minutes they reached the club...

Roshini's friends are already standing there... Arnav was with Aman in the parking lot while Roshini, Khushi, and Nk moved towards her Friends ... Roshini hugged her friends while Khushi and NK gives a formal Hello and Hi

Nk stands before Khushi to hide her from their view and give a stern look towards the boys who are admiring Khushi and thinks how will their reaction when Arnav and Aman came here... like hearing his thought both Arnav and Aman came stood beside Khushi...

They entered the club... Roshini and her friends went to the dance floor and shake their legs... Nk was behind Roshini how can Protective Raizadas leave their Women without any safety... Arshi and Aman were standing near the bar while seeing Roshini...

Aman: Ammu you go and join them

Khushi: No Mood

Arnav: Ok let's order something... want you to want have

Khushi: I will go with Cosmo

( Cosmopolitan, or informally a cosmo, is a cocktail made with vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, and freshly squeezed or sweetened lime juice.)

Aman: Usual Arine

While having drinks Khushi said " I thought you guys go for a hard drink"

Arnav: We don't???

Khushi with wide eyes asked " Don't tell me You guys never drink"

Arnav: Khush we drink but in our private space not here

Khushi: For a second I thought you both are veryyyyy good boys...

Aman: We are veryyyyyy good boys we drink occasionally we are not drunkards...

Khushi: Hmmm good... any way maintain this

Arnav: WHAT... you have no problem when we drink...

Khushi: Arine now only you guys said you drink occasionally... So it's better... Everything in a limit is fine

Aman: Hmmm... Ammu what about you do you drink?

Khushi: Not probably I prefer cocktails and mocktails... but I did Booze twice...

Arnav with a teasing smile: So you are not a good girl...

Khushi: Did I ever tell you I'm a good girl? Be careful Arine I'm more dangerous than you think...

Arnav with a smirk: Ohhh Really

Khushi: Yup... suddenly a girl in the Roshini gang came towards them...

Girl: Hi

Arshi and Aman turn toward the girl...

Girl: Hi I'm Samaira Roshini friend...

Arnav: So

Samaira was embarrassed and don't know what to speak... she was looking at Arnav when he enters the club he looked so hot and dashing... so she thought to try her luck... " Would you like to dance with me"

Arnav grabs Khushi by keeping her hand on her waist " See Miss. Samaira I'm with My Girl Friend..." with a stern tone " So can Leave now"

Samaira: Oh really... seeing Khushi with a jealous look " I don't think she will dance"

Khushi: Well thanks for your compliment... you can leave now I want to spend my time with my Boyfriend.

Samaira just fled run from there... Khushi turns to Arnav with a teasing look " When I did become Your Girlfriend"

Arnav with a flirty tone " Now Sweetheart"

Khushi with a serious face " Be careful if my Boyfriend gets to know about this... then you will be in big trouble"

Arnav becomes sad thought of Khushi having a Boyfriend... Khushi was shocked seeing Arnav's sad eyes... " Ohhh No my Arine baby become sad I have to cheer him again," thought Khushi...

Khushi: Wait till we reach home I will complain to BF he will teach you a lesson

Arnav looked at her with confusion and then it strikes BF... Aarav... Home and glared at Khushi

Khushi smiling raises her eyebrow... Arnav laughed at her after some time Aman asked " Ammu you really don't have boyfriends"

Khushi: I have one boyfriend and that is Aarav...

Aman: I'm serious...

Khushi: Actually a big NO... Arnav was very happy hearing this... " Arine, Amy what about you both... Do you have any Girlfriend"

Aman: I had a Girlfriendsssss but Arine is still signal and ready to mingle... Ammu, you know NK thought Arnav was Gay till before you enter our life

Khushi shout: What...

Arnav who was drinking chock his drink and coughed heavily... Khushi immediately pats his back to make his breath Normal...

Arnav: What the hell was that

Aman: You didn't like to talk with any girl apart from our family members... NK thought you are gay and after Khushi came, you became her Friend, Best friend, and Partner... So now he knows you are not a Guy...

Arnav gritted his teeth: I will not leave this NK

Khushi: Relax Arine

Arnav: Really... he is saying to me as gay and you want me to relax...

Khushi diverts Arnav " But why didn't you have a girlfriend till now"

Arnav: My full concentration is on studies and business and I'm waiting for my Soulmate... why didn't you have any boyfriend?

Khushi: Same reason... Teasing smiles " Amy you have so many girlfriends how about you try on Samaria???"

Aman: What, No way she looks so irritating and looks like she always wants to dance...

Khushi with a teasing smile " Go and dance with her Amy... she looks so sad by Arine rejection"

Aman: Really then you go and dance first then I will dance with her...

Arnav: Aman shut up

Khushi: Arine I want another drink now... seeing him not moving from his place Khushi pushes him " Go"...

After Arnav went Khushi turned to Aman " Rememberer the Deal Amy"... before Aman stops her Khushi went away from there...

Arnav came with a drink for her...

Arnav: Where is Khushi?

Aman with the sacred expression " Till now she is here only"...

the music stops and people shout in disappointment. Then the light got dim and one spotlight focused on the upper portion of the dance floor where a lady was standing turning her back to the crowd.

" Hey, dude, a beautiful lady wanted to dedicate this song to her Boyfriend ", said the Dj as the music starts.

(Akh Lad Jaave Songs From LoveRatri)

( Khushi turns around to face the crowd and started to sway her hips along with the beat. )

Shuru...

( Khushi did the dance steps moving her hips seductively along with the hand's movement. The people started to cheer for her. While Arnav got the shock of his life seeing Khushi dancing for the first time. )

jo akh lad jaave
saari raat neend naa aave
menu bada tadpave
dil chain kahin naa pave pave pave

( Khushi signals Arnav to join the Dance floor)

jo akh lad jaave
saari raat neend naa aave
menu bada tadpave
dil chain kahin naa pave pave pave

( A smirking Arnav comes near Khushi... )

haan haan...

(He stands behind her and put his hand on her waist and they romantically danced together along with beats...)

khann khann khann khann chudi
teri khann khann khann khann khanke re
khann khann khann khann khanke aah
vekh vekh ke chehra
mera dil yeh dhak dhak dhadke re
dil yeh dhakk dhakk dhadke

(Khushi dances along with the lyrics ... some other girls try to follow her steps.)

tarsave, tere bin yeh reh na pave
maahi jo tu na aave aave aave..

akh lad jaave
sari raat neend naa aave
meinu bada tadpaave
dil chain kahin na pave pave pave

eh eh eh

le gayi meri jaan, haan teri ek look
badshah ke gaane ki jaise koi hook

( Khushi tries to move away from Arnav while he jerks her towards her...)

dekh ke chanda vi gaya tujhe chhup

( Keep his fingers on her lips...)

baat meri sun baby bilkul chup

( Khushi push him and she danced with other girls...)

main baawli hoon teri
tu jaan hai naa meri
bas pyar hi hai manga
kis bata ki hai deri

main baawli hoon teri
tu jaan hai naa meri
bas pyar hi hai manga
kis bata ki hai deri

( Arnav drags her towards him and they danced together...)

aaja chal tu mere saath yaara chal tu
yeh raat kabhi naa aave aave aave...

( They both did the same dance step)

akh lad jave
saari raat neend na aave
meinu bada tadpave
dil chain kahin naa pave pave pave

haan haan...

( Arshi hugged each other with a smile on their face )

.

.

Khushi was suddenly hugged by Roshini " Wow you both Rocked the floor..."

Nk: Nannav you danced

Arnav: Excuse me

Nk: It's the first time I see your dance.

Khushi: Really

Arnav: Last time I danced in the college

Roshini: Bhai what did that witch say?

Arnav: Who?

Roshini: Samaira

Aman: Asked for dance...

Roshini: I knew it... bhai she didn't know about you and she is not my friend also... and she went to her friends...

Khushi: She was literally killing me with her looks Arine...

Arnav: What

Khushi: That Samaria... she was looking at you from the time you enter the club when you rejected her she was killing me with her eye...

Arnav: You were talking with Aman and me... How do you notice her... Khushi simply shrugged her shoulder...

Khushi: Not to forget she was eating you inch to inch with her look...

Arnav: Disgusting... seeing Khushi smile " You think this funny thing... I feel like yuck... I want to pull out her eyes"

Khushi: Relax don't see her... and you can't pull her eye also just for seeing you...

Arnav with an irritating look: Really

Khushi: Of course, we punish her if she does something beyond looking but for looking we can't do anything

Aman: And how is that

Khushi: Hmmm... if I dream like drinking this juice without buying they can't ask money from me for dreaming like that... likewise, she is also dreaming about Arine... if she crosses her limit then we can do anything...

Arnav raises his eyebrow Anything... " Of course, anything" Khushi smiles at Arnav...

.

.

Roshini, NK came with her friends and they have Mocktails and Cocktails while chatting... Roshini was smirking at the boys who didn't dare to talk with Khushi before ASR (Roshini's close friend only known Arnav is ASR)... after some time they left for their car...

Roshini kept her head on Khushi's shoulder while smiling... Nk asked " Roshini what happen to you"

Roshini smiled widely " Nothing bhai"...

NK: Really then why are you smiling like a fool

Roshini: Boys in my gang were really smitten by Babe... they thought to spend some time with Babe but seeing ASR they were shivering...

Arshi: What the...

Roshini: Bhai I already told them that ASR is very possessive of Babe and when they know about Diya... they had a minor heart attack

Nk: I guessed that... you know when you were in the parking lot... seeing Khushi they were giving a dreamy look to her...

Aman spats his Nk head: And you let them...

NK: Of course not

Khushi: Amy you didn't see NK at that time... he is giving a murderous look to them and stands before me like a protective brother and hiding me from their eyes...

Arnav and Aman give an " I'm proud of look" to NK... seeing this Khushi and Roshini shake their head... Roshini keeps her head in Khushi's lap... Khushi kept her head on Arnav's shoulder and hold his hand...

.

.

PRECAP

Raizadas at Lifeline, Surprise for Roshini, Roshini request to Arnav and Aman.

Hey, guys, this is my first story and my English is not good so please ignore the errors I want all of your support to continue this story.😊😊😊

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable comments, support, and Vote...😍😍

please give your comments😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 26K 116
IPKKND-Epilogue series, Arnav and Khushi as young parents to their biological son and twin daughters and glimpses of their everyday life. Story start...
20.8K 2.1K 32
Highest rank 1 in #khushi Love is like a beautiful flower which needs trust, understanding, and importantly acceptance of love to themselves but be...
202K 8.3K 31
Arnav is a widower. Khushi is the mother of an 8 year old son. When happens when they cross each other.
163K 5.2K 14
Prologue: Arnav and Kushi grew up together with a huge age gap of 9 years. Kushi was a 5 year old baby when she first met a 14 years old Arnav. For K...