Still Fallin' (Hunter Hayes L...

By twcyoungharts

Hunter Hayes Love Story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Final Chapter

Chapter 29

226 12 0
By twcyoungharts

Hunter’s POV-

I woke up alone to an empty bed. I look around for Mallory but she’s not in the room. I go downstairs and see her looking at her phone. Mallory might not remember that much, but when she said that she remembers that she’s in love with me, I felt happy. I give her a soft kiss on the lips in return and smiled at her. 

“Good morning, my love.” I say and she giggles.

“Good morning,” she says and gives me a kiss.

“What if I took you to Breaux Bridge to see your family? And mine. Maybe you’ll remember then? We’ll stay for a few days.”

“Okay,” she says cheerfully and smiles. She stands up and walks upstairs to pack. I hear her turn the TV in our room on and hear the sounds changing from her changing the channels. I guess she’s trying to find something to listen to.

I turn on some coffee and start to pour it in my cup when I hear her scream. I run upstairs and see her jumping on her bed.

“What’s going on?” I ask.

“Hunter! You’re on the TV!”

I look and see my new music video on, “Yeah. I’m signed to a record deal, remember?”

“Oh..” she says softly. “i remember that!”

“Yeah.” I smile. I look and see her zipped suitcase. I take it downstairs and put it beside the opening door. I go back upstairs and start packing my stuff while Mallory sits on the floor in front of the TV swaying to the music playing on CMT.

I check the time on my phone and see how early it is. She turns her head from the TV and looks at me when I start speaking, “Why are we up so early?”

“I don’t know,” she says and turns her head back to the TV. I go downstairs and put my suitcase beside of hers. I look over and see my full cup of coffee on the counter. I run over to it, and see that its still warm. “Thank the Lord,” I mumble and start drinking it.

Mallory came downstairs eventually, with her hair wet. I guess from taking a shower. She had on clean clothes and her hair was combed out. “I’m ready to go when you are,” she says.

I nod and put my cup in the sink when I finish my coffee. I walk over and grab my keys and walk towards the door getting our suitcases.

“Okay, Let’s go!” I cheer. She giggles and crosses her arms, shaking her head. I give her a confused look, “what is it?”

She smiles and then gives me a smirk, “Are you going to actually change out of your pjs silly?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 564 29
When the odds are stacked against you it can be easy to give in. Andrea Kent isn't one of those people, but there are reasons for that. Her younger s...