Mamamoo nsfw one-shots collec...

Galing kay scandalousgal

I'll post my mamamoo nsfw one shots here too I post them on Asianfanfics too everything here is pure fictio... Higit pa

Summary
A good puppy (part one)
A good puppy (final)
Insomnia
Yongsun's baby
The try puppy
Warm morning
No more secrets
No more secrets (part 2)
Office
new fic but
Help a wolf out
Midnight fever dream

Skin

7.4K 76 11
Galing kay scandalousgal

"Whee! Wanna come over?" Hyejin popped behind Wheein. It was Friday.

After a long and heavy work week, everything Hyejin wanted was to relax and spend time with her best friend.

"Tonight?" Wheein asked without taking her attention off of the monitor.

"Yes, dummy! Today is Friday and I miss spending time with you" Hyejin hugged Wheein's shoulders resting her chin on top of the latter's head.

"Okay, I'll" Wheein leaned on her seat resting her hands on top of Hyejin's who had a smile from ear to ear.

"So, you're coming with me?"

"No, I'll go home first to feed Ggomo but after that, I'll head to your house."

"Okay, no problem." Hyejin kissed the crown of Wheein's head letting go of the hug and going back to her chair.

...

Wheein knocked twice on the door

"Coming!" The door was open revealing a happy Hyejin "Puppy!"

"Someone is excited."Joked Wheein closing the door behind her.

"It's Friday Whee!" Wheein smiled and walked to the sofa plopping herself on it. Still wearing her work clothes. Wheein rolled her white button-front shirt sleeves.

"Want to drink something?" Hyejin asked peeking through the kitchen's door

"Yes!"

Hyejin came back holding two bottles of beer

"Thanks. Do you mind if I...?" Wheein took a small box of mint cigarettes and a pastel blue lighter from her pant's pocket.

"Not really but just let me open the windows first"

Wheein smiled taking one of the cigarettes of the half-empty box and placing it between her lips. Wheein reached for the ashtray in the small center table placing the object on the sofa arm by her side.

After all the windows were open, Hyejin gave her friend a sign and Wheein lit the cigarette.

Hyejin smile at Wheein releasing the smoke. The view made Hyejin bit her lip.

Wheein was her friend but, she gotta admit that the girl looked sexy while smoking. Sometimes she asks herself if it is weird to think such a thing.

An idea popped inside Hyejin's head.

"Whee, I'm gonna put some music"

"Go ahead" The girl smiled swallowing the smoke one more and releasing it.

Hyejin reached for her phone and connected the device to the small Bluetooth speakers

she always had in her living room beside the TV.

The slow beat started to fill the room. Hyejin turned the lights off and turned the purple lights on to make an ambient and to make it match the song.

Both of them looked at each other with Wheein smiling, dimple on full display. Hyejin sat beside Wheein

"It's so hard to spend time together..." Hyejin started "That's why I love Fridays of course, the ones when we aren't dead tired."

"Me too" Wheein tapped the cigarette in the ashtray making the excess of ashes fall.

Finally, the song reached Wheein's ear

"This song..."

"I like it"

They were friends for a long time now but both knew they had something else happening between them. The long stares, the warmth spreading in their stomach due to some actions they made towards each other and yes, the sexual tension.

Hyejin's attention went to Wheein one more time, from the slightly exposed chest because of the three open buttons to the rolled-up sleeves, to the way her lips moved every time the cigarette leaves her mouth followed by the smoke and the way she was sitting with her legs open. She was looking hot.

"Hyejin?" Ahn gave in completely. She sat on her friend's lap, a leg on each side of Wheein's thighs and her arms circling the latter's neck. "Hye..." Hyejin lowered her head so her lips could reach the younger's ear. She started to whisper the song in Wheein's ear.

"I got a secret set I wanna show you, oh"

her hips started a slow back and forth movement giving the younger a slow lap dance

"I got a secret I'mma drop 'em to the floor"

Both of her hands went to Wheein's neck caressing the place softly making the girl shiver

"No teasing, you waited long enough go deep, I'mma throw it at ya can't catch it"

Wheein gulped and swallowed the cigarette once more. One of her - hesitating- hand went to the Hyejin's hips following the movements. It was impossible to stay still when you have a Hyejin giving you the lap dance of your life while whispering an erotic song in your ear.

"Don't hold it back you know that I like it rough, know I'm feeling ya, huh know you're liking it huh"

Hyejin tugged Wheein's earlobe in between her teeth biting softly and kissing the spot bellow. She knew what she was doing to her friend.

Her hips never stopping, she sat up again looking at Wheein with a smile that made older smile back releasing the smoke on Hyejin lips since the latter was close. Hyejin smiled stealing the cigarette from Wheein's fingers and swallowed it looking in the girl's eyes.

She lowered herself again holding Wheein's face and released the smoke in the girl's mouth and Wheein caught all the smoke given and released it afterward. Hyejin finished the cigarette and went to whisper the song again but this time, in front of Wheein's lips and both lips almost touching.

"So why you standing over there with ya clothes on, baby strip for me"

Her hips went back at the sensual pace making both bodies start to heat up. Wheein held on Hyejin's hips following the movements but with a stronger grip.

"You better stop...or I'm losing my mind..."

Wheein breathed looking at her lap.

"That's good because I want you to lose it" Hyejin whispered in Wheein's lips

"You know what we are might about to do will maybe ruin our friendship..."

"Nice, that's everything I want." Hyejin smiled "So now... show me the beast hidden behind this cute face you have and everyone told me about."

Wheein threw her last string of self-control out of the window. Her grip on Hyejin's hips still firm but this time not only following the movements but also helping it making the grinding get more contact causing both too heavily breath at the touch.

Wheein bit Hyejin lower lip and started a kiss.

Their lips moved in sync, a slow kiss that gradually became hungry.

"Now there's no turning back." Wheein parted the kiss saying

"Who cares? We can still be friends with benefits." Hyejin gave a peek on Wheein's lips.

They both knew they wanted this more than everything. Hyejin kissed Wheein once again.

"So let's just fuck"

The younger's neck was attacked by hungry kisses. Hyejin closed her eyes feeling her friend's lips o her neck reaching all her sensitive spots she liked and some new ones.

Wheein's hands went inside Hyejin's oversized shirt. Different from Wheein, Hyejin was using an oversized purple shirt with her bottom underwear and nothing else. Wheein's hands hovered on Hyejin's abdomen and went to her breasts. Hyejin let out a low moan feeling Wheein's hands kneading her softly. Wheein was craving to touch Hyejin's properly for so long and now they were finally doing it.

The older parted the kiss to look at the girl on top of her: Hyejin's parted lips free from any lipstick, and her bare face been illuminated by the purple color of the room. The song still playing on the background.

"You're beautiful"

Wheein whispered as her hands rolled Hyejin's already hard nipples. Hyejin bit her lip going for another kiss while undoing more buttons of Wheein's shirt. Wheein's hands let Hyejin's breasts and traveled to her thigs giving a hard squeeze.

"Fuck..."

Hyejin moaned going back at grinding on Wheein's lap.

The smaller woman's hands make its way to Hyejin's butt, grabbing the cheeks under the underwear squeezing hard again bringing the girl closer.

Patience already lost, Wheein rushed her hands taking Hyejin's shirt off and tossing on the floor. The sight of her now naked chest was making her mouth water and she could say by far, the girl's breasts were her favorite Hyejin's body part

"Wheein..." Hyejin moaned as soon as the older's warm mouth came in contact with her nipple. "Your mouth feels good..." She grabbed Wheein's nape keeping her in place. "It must feel good in other places too" Hyejin bit her lower lip. Wheein gave attention to the other breast as well.

The smaller girl let go of Hyejin's mounds and held on her waist laying her on the couch and getting on top of the girl putting herself in the middle of Hyejin legs.

Wheein went back to her neck and start to thrust her hips slowly against the younger clothed pussy making the latter moan. Wheein raised her head again looking into Hyejin's face hearing the girl's low moans. It already felt too much and Wheein was only grinding against her.

"Fuck, Whee..."

Hyejin grabbed on the blue-haired girl's bottom giving a hard squeeze that made her grind a bit hard. Wheein moan got out as a grunt.

"Take it off baby, let me see you" Hyejin sat helping Wheein take her shirt and bra off. When she was about to undo the girl's belt, Wheein stopped her pushing Hyejin against the couch again.

"Let me get a taste of you first" Wheein smiled kissing Hyejin again but a slow one this time her hands cupping Hyejin's face but then it started to travel down her body, she gave another squeeze to Hyejin's breasts causing the latter to moan in the kiss.

Wheein's tongue entered her friend's mouth exploring all of it and her hands found a place on Hyejin's hips. They parted the kiss so Hyejin took the opportunity to suck on Wheein bottom lip.

Wheein sat on her thighs again and took Hyejin's panties off letting the girl completely bare. She was loving the sight, the purple lightning on the caramel smooth skin, the messy black mane on the couch and some strings of hair in Hyejin's face. Such a beautiful sight.

"Enjoying the view?" Hyejin teased

"A lot..." Wheein ran her tongue across her dry lips.

"Take your pants off, it's unfair just me being the one fully naked." Hyejin smirked seeing Wheein getting up taking her pants and underwear being naked too. "That's better" Wheein climbed again on top of Hyejin kissing the tip of her nose. "You ways talk about my thighs and stuff but yours are yummy and your ass... God I, love it, it's perfect." Hyejin started groping her friends bare butt again squeezing it. "Its firm, round and soft and yet fits perfectly in my hands." Wheein moaned

"Hyejin..." Wheein fingers went to Hyejin's drenched intimacy teasing her clit and running her fingers across her folds caught the sleek making Hyejin moan.

"So wet for me" Wheein smiled massaging Hyejin's most sensitive part again drawing circles slowly. Hyejin husky moans were filling the room but Wheein came to a sudden stop causing the younger to moan frustrated with the loss of contact.

Wheein giggled putting her wet digits with Hyejin's juices in her mouth tasting it.

"You taste good Hyejin-ah" Wheein smiled trailing kisses from her friend's collar bone to the valley of her breasts, to her soft tummy, to her pubic area, going to her inner thighs kissing and sucking leaving love marks.

"Stop teasing" Hyejin bit her lip impatient getting more aroused "just-" She wasn't able to continue since Wheein's mouth attacked her sex giving a broad lick. "Fuck..."

Wheein's tongue started to work licking all the extension of Hyejin's intimacy and went back to the girl's clit licking it slowly and going faster with short strokes. Hyejin was resumed to a moaning and whimpering mess.

"Oh, yes...fuck..."

Wheein wrapped her lips around Hyejin's cit and started to suck on it, she held on her thighs to keep her legs open.

"Wheein, yes right there..." One of Hyejin's hands went to Wheein's head, massaging her scalp and back of her head, sometimes tugging on her hair.

Hyejin started to buck her hips as soon as she felt her release approaching and Wheein held her hips in place continuing to suck hungrily on the girl's clit.

"Cumming..." Hyejin whispered as she choked on her words. Her eyes going to back of her head as she felt her orgasm coursing through her body. Wheein kept sucking taking everything drop of what Hyejin gave her making the girl whimper and lightly spasms due to her body sensitiveness.

"I think this was the best and intense orgasm I've ever had..." Hyejin was panting. Wheein made her way to face Hyejin again.

"Good, you think that because I'm gonna give you more. Have you ever came seven times in a night?"

"No..."

"Nice, I'll give seven mindblowing orgasms tonight or more" Wheein smirked.

Hyejin cupped her friend's face giving a kiss, she could taste herself in it.

"I'll be glad to see the wolf hidden behind this puppy facade." Wheein smiled, pupils black from lust. Her hands went again to Hyejin's core stimulating her once more. Her middle and ring finger making circular motion on Hyejin's sensitive clit.

"Can't wait to see how tight you are.",Wheein whispered in Hyejin's ear running her fingers across her wet folds.

She teased the entrance and finally slid her two wet digits inside Hyejin's cavern causing both to moan due to the contact. "So tight..."

"Move already..." Hyejin breathed

Wheein started to move in and out thrusting hand slowly but enough to make her fingers go deep. The wet sounds were turning Wheein on more alongside Hyejin's moans. Her thumb occasionally brushing against the younger's clit.

"Faster..." Hyejin moaned. Her arms looping around Wheein's shoulders bringing her close. One of her hands went to Wheein's nape holding the short hairs there and making her forehead rest against her own, nose tips brushing. Wheein's hand picked up the pace making Hyejin's body trash with each thrust.

"Come for me" Wheein curved her fingers inside her friends brushing the sensitive spots. Wheein kissed the girl above her when the latter started to buck her hips. Moans muffled by the shorter girl's lips and finally, Hyejin came again another strong orgasm, her long nails digging in Wheein's skin making angry red marks on her back but Wheein could care less. It felt good.

Hyejin came back from her high but Wheein kept moving her fingers slowly milking her friend's orgasm until her hand came to a total stop.

"Fuck...that was..."

"Tired already?" Wheein giggled kissing Hyejin's cheek taking her fingers out of the girls below her.

"My stamina is no joke Jung" Hyejin purred kissing a spot under Wheein's ear.

"Good to hear" it Wheein placed herself in between her friend's legs again lining her center with the taller girl. Hyejin hugs Wheein's waist with her legs so the girl would not pull off.

The older girl lowered herself capturing Hyejin's lips once more, but she kept still so both could enjoy each other's warmth.

"Whee baby... " Wheein started to rock her hips back and forth grinding her center against Hyejin's. "Good..."

"Is it good?"

"Yes keep the pace" Hyejin's hands went to Wheein's butt again groping and massaging the flesh. "Can't believe I'm being fucked by my best friend and it turns out to be the best fuck of my life" Ahn moaned "Listen, Jung Wheein, I don't want anyone fucking me beside you and I don't want you fucking anyone besides me, am I clear?" Hyejin said between moans feeling Wheein's thrusts becoming harder.

"Yes...fuck yes!"

The sofa was cracking under both of them with Wheein hectic movements.

"I'm coming again" Hyejin warmed burying her face in Wheein's neck curve moaning incoherently things. Wheein came at the same time with a grunt. "You're so good..." Hyejin gave Wheein a sloppy kiss. "But, " she held on Wheein's shoulders forcing the girl to lay down "it's my turn" Wheein smirked while Hyejin took off two of her fake nails, one of her middle finger and the other from her ring finger letting only the other three nails on.

"If I hurt you, tell me."

"I will" Wheein smiled stealing a kiss from Hyejin. Her lips traveled Wheein's body going from her mouth to her neck and collar bone, stopping on her breasts where she spends a little more time sucking, nibbling and biting. Her hands placed on her friend's hips.

"Can't wait to taste you..." Hyejin let go of Wheein's breasts and made her way with wet kisses down her stomach which flexed every time she kissed the place to her pubic area.

"Stop teasing..."

"I'm just taking my time Wheein" Hyejin gave some kisses around Wheein's pussy, her inner thighs and went back to the dripping core.

She ran her fingers across the wet folds and her tongue came right after licking and collecting a mouthful of the girl's juices. Wheein was about to complain once more when she felt Hyejin's mouth start to work on her clit sucking at it like she has been starving and she was hungry for Wheein.

"Fuck Hyejin!" Wheein moaned caressing Hyejin's nape. Hyejin inserted slowly two fingers inside the wet and warm cavern while her tongue kept its work on the girl's clit. After a while, she started to move her fingers in and out making Wheein moan a bit loud but she could care less.

The stimulation was too much for Wheein already and she came without warning.

"Already?" Hyejin kept moving her fingers milking her friend's orgasm and placing open mother kisses along with her pulsing sex.

"Doing you got me on the verge of coming" Wheein pants. "Give me a couple of minutes please so we can keep going"

Hyejin agreed and went up to kiss Wheein's lips.

"How many orgasms I gave you already?"

"Lost count, but I can go 'till the sunrise." Hyejin smiled and before Wheein could do anything, Hyejin's hand started to move again slowly going deep inside Wheein.

Hyejin makes again a trail of wet kisses from Wheein's neck to her chest, to her stomach and finally reaching her pussy giving open-mouthed kisses In her clit.

Hyejin's fingers we're going in and out faster now, her kisses became eagerly sucks what made Wheein main loudly.

"Hyejin..."

Hyejin curved her fingers inside Wheein brushing against her sweet spot and her touge continued its administration on the older's clit and with one more stroke and hand thrust Wheein came hard again, her tights trying tights close a hut around her best friend's head instinctively.

Hyejin took her fingers out but kept sucking on wheein's bundle of while, she ran her tongue along wet folds catching every drop of Wheein's cum while humming like she was savoring the most delicious meal.

"You taste so good. I want to eat you out again" Hyejin grinned.

"I want to let you do it but, my stamina is not like yours. I need a little time to recover" Wheein smiled weakly. "But the night still young"

And so they went given pleasure to each other till both were away too drained to keep going.

On the next day, Wheein woke up on the couch with Hyejin laying on top of her sleeping calmly. Both bodies still naked and a bit sticky but Wheein didn't care, she was happy and satisfied.

"Enjoying the view?" Wheein woke up from her thoughts when she heard Hyejin's voice. "Morning" the younger greeted with a warm smile.

"Morning" Wheein hugged Hyejin while scratching the back of the latter's head "how was your sleep?"

"Hmm, good" Hyejin buried her face on Wheein's neck curve giving light-loving kisses without second intentions. "I can't believe now we can fuck each other anytime we want" Hyejin joked making Wheein laugh.

"Are you preparing yourself to eat me out under my table when I use a skirt?" Wherein teased back.

"I'll consider this idea" Hyejin smiled "but now I want to cuddle. You drained all my energy last night..." Hyejin murmured kissing Wheein's cheek. "You are truly a beast in bed"

"So you have no more doubts about my cute face hiding something else?"

"A hell to the no" Hyejin giggled. "But thank you for trusting me and for last night"

"You're welcome and thank you too" Wheein hugged Hyejin tighter. "Lion..."

"Yes?" Hyejin answered with a dozing off voice.

"Do you mind if we kiss each other frequently...?" Hyejin lifts her head to look at Wheein. " I really liked it..."

"Like when we see and greet each other and or just because we want?" The younger rose an eyebrow.

"Yes..."

"I'd love it" Hyejin put a peck on Wheein's lips like and laid on her friends cheat again. "I love you"

"I love you too"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.5K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21
943 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance
13K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
5.6K 131 11
I take every request but for now, no smut pls and no guarantee I'll do your requests! Enjoy! First ever thing I've written on wattpad!