Mamamoo nsfw one-shots collec...

By scandalousgal

I'll post my mamamoo nsfw one shots here too I post them on Asianfanfics too everything here is pure fictio... More

Summary
A good puppy (part one)
A good puppy (final)
Skin
Yongsun's baby
The try puppy
Warm morning
No more secrets
No more secrets (part 2)
Office
new fic but
Help a wolf out
Midnight fever dream

Insomnia

8.2K 97 39
By scandalousgal

insomnia, Byulyi was suffering from this.

In the past months, the rapper was having trouble falling asleep and this was resulting in a grumpy and tired Byul. She has tried everything now, hot milk, chamomile tea, putting lofi music but nothing was working at all. She was tired and taking medicine to help her sleep, wasn't on her plans.

Another night sleepless. It was 4 am already. Tired of all of this, Byulyi grabbed her phone on the nightstand and, using her thumb to unlock the phone she straight up went to the Google search bar typing one more time

"what can I do to fall asleep?"

A heavy sight left the brown-haired girl's lips. Scrolling down on her phone she saw all the things she already has tried but one particular thing called her attention. This option, she never saw it in her last researches.

Masturbation

Helps lower stress, relax, can be natural pain killers during periods and helps you sleep

Byulyi was interested and she hasn't done this in a while now. Moonbyul kept reading the article.

Having an orgasm release endorphins that can make you relax

"That's it!" Byulyi smiled. That was everything she needed now.

Moonbyul started a masturbating routine.

Every night, she would slip her hands inside her pants and do it and she could see results showing. She was feeling better and was sleeping better. She was on this routine for a month now.

...

After their Hong Kong concert, all the girls were dead tired and everything they wanted was to plop on their bed and sleep.

"Goodnight"

Yongsun said to the younger girls while entering the room she shared with Byulyi.

"I'm going to take a shower first," the younger said opening her case grabbing her pajamas and towel.

"Okay" Yongsun replied throwing herself on the couch letting a relieving sight from her lips. It felt good to finally rest her back.

...

"Hey, Yong don't fall asleep yet!" Moonbyul joked making the leader smile.

Moonbyul was on her bed checking her phone while Yongsun was preparing her own.

"Byul, could turn the lights off please?" Yongsun laid on her bed making herself comfortable with a low satisfied groan letting her throat. Byulyi smiled and turned the lights off. Now the room was being illuminated by the city lights on the outside.

"Goodnight unnie"

"Night..." Youngsun voice was low signalizing she was already with a foot on dreamland.

Moon laid on her bed putting her phone to charge on the nightstand. Covering herself, she yawned.

The concert lasted 5 hours and she was tired, maybe today, she won't need to masturbate to fall sleep. Well, she thought.

Already frustrated and tired, she could not fall asleep. Moving from side to side trying to make herself comfortable, the sleep never came.

Moon signed in silence, she glanced at Yongsun's bed. The older was deep asleep facing the other wall.

Moonbyul turned in her bed, now her back was facing Yongsun. A deep breath and she slid her hand inside her pajama shorts' slowly till she reached her clothed clit and started to tease it slowly than finally, her hands went inside her underwear.

Yongsun woke up suddenly after she heard a weird noise. Confused she turned to face the younger in her bed. She was a bit curled, facing the wall, she noticed her arm moving.

A low deep moan came from the girl making Yongsun more confused.

"Byul?"

No response. Yongsun sat on her bed and got up walking to the girl's bed. "Byul?" She called again lifting the cover and laying by the girl's side. "Are you okay?"

"Yes..." Moonbyul stopped her hand movements. Yongsun hugged her waist spooning the taller girl but then she saw the younger's hand inside her shorts.

"Oh, did I interrupt you? Sorry..." Yongsun snuggled closer hiding her face on Moonbyuls nape burring her nose on her hair. "Don't mind me, keep going" Yongsun closed her eyes and Moonbyuld started her hand movements again.

No sound left Byulyi's mouth and Yongsun was concerned the girl hasn't come yet.

"Byul?" Yongsun lifted her head to look at the younger girl

"Yes...?"

"Are you okay? You didn't come yet..."

"I don't why I can't," Moonbyul said frustrated

"Hey, hey, calm down" Yongsun caressed Moonbyuls stomach "You're not going anywhere being mad like that."

"I just wanna sleep..."

Yongsun kissed Moonbyul's nape.

"Yong?"

"Let me help you, yes?"

"Wait, how-" Moonbyul was interrupted by Yongsun's hand now in her underwear.

"Shhh..." Yongsun started to draw lazy circles on Byulyi's sensitive bundle of nerves. "But, explain to me," Yongsun said whispering

Moonbyul could not answer for a while. Yongsun's hands in her were different, the feeling was different and something started to build inside her, something she didn't feel while she's doing it herself. Yongsun's fingers pressed down on her clit and Moonbyul bit her lip swallowing a moan. That was different. It felt good.

"Byul?" The leader slowed her ministrations so the girl could speak.

"I...remember when I said...I said I could not sleep?"

"Yes you told me about having insomnia last month"

"I've tried everything and nothing made me fall asleep...but...but then... oh my..." Yongsun stopped her finger movements. Moonbyul took a deep breath and continued "I found out that masturbation helps with insomnia so I've been doing this for a month now but suddenly I can't come."

"Maybe because you're not doing it right" Yongsun took her hand off of Moonbyul's shorts and rolled her over.

"What?" Yongsun sat between Moonbyul's legs making the younger hug her waist.

"Yes," said the older caressing the girl's thighs."Tell me, how you do it?"

"I just put my hand inside my pants and do it"

"Just it? You don't touch anywhere else?" Moonbyul frowned "I'll guess you don't do it for the pleasure"

"Yeah, I just do it to sleep...Why would I touch other places?"

Yongsun sighed

"Okay...I'll help you."

"How?"

"I'll help you find your weak spots, make you feel pleasure. Help you get off"

" I don't think..."

"Hey, relax okay?" Yongsun leaned to kiss Byulyi's forehead "I'll make you feel good." Moonbyul shook her head giving up making herself comfortable on her bed. Yongsun's hands traveled up and down on Moonbyul's torso sides. "I'll kiss you," the leader said in advance holding the girl's hips.

"Okay..."

Yongsun's lips traveled to Byulyi's neck peppering the place with light kisses feeling the girl's aroma. Yongsun started to kiss Moonbyul's neck, her throat and her jawline making the rapper whimper and let out small sighs. This was a new and so good feeling.

"Can I?" Moonbyul opened her eyes. Yongsun was millimeters from her face, her eyes traveling from her lips to her eyes asking for permission.

Moonbyl grabbed Yongsun by her nape closing the distance and fuck the kiss felt amazing. Neither both have kissed each other before. Yongsun even didn't know why she was doing all of this in the first place.

Both parted the kiss seeking for air. Yongsun sat on her knees again and lifted Byulyi's shirt to her chest revealing her stomach and breasts. Yongsun's mouth started to water.

The rapper wasn't wearing a bra.

The older girl started to caress Byulyi's abdomen scratching lightly to not mark the milky skin but enough to make the girl shiver, her hands went up to her breasts squeezing and kneading feeling the pinkish nubs harden slowly. It was so soft and fit perfectly in Yongsun's hands...she wanted to taste it. Leaning one more time, Yongsun took one breast in her mouth sucking it, licking, biting and sometimes trying to put as much as she could inside her mouth.

That sensation made Moonbyul moan quickly covering her mouth with her hand obstructing any sound. Yongsun gave the same attention to the other mound.

Moonbyul was growing hotter and hotter, she could feel the slickness in her underwear, she never thought she could get that wet with simple touches. Yongsun let go of Moonbyul's breasts with a kiss trail, she kissed between them and went up to her neck sucking lightly to not leave marks just enough to give pleasure but she would love to mark that delicious neck. Her lips reached Moonbyul's starting another hungry kiss. Yongsun's hips thrust lightly making the girl underneath moan on her lips.

Yongsun parted the kiss one more time going back at her sitting position so she could have a view of Moonbyul's current state. She wanted to do so much more but they didn't have time now.

Yongsun got out of Byul's legs but still on top of her. She drove her hand inside the younger girl's shorts again and this time she could feel the slickness she didn't felt before.

"You're so wet Byul" Yongsun whispered in Byulyi's ear. She teased the girl a little before entering her underwear now making small lazy circles on her clit. She slid her fingers up and down on Moonbyul's folds to get it wet for better friction on her most sensitive part.

"It is good?"

"Yes..." Moonbyul bit back a moan. It doesn't felt good, it felt mesmerizing.

"I'm going inside"

With no difficulties, Yongsun slid two fingers inside Moonbyul. Her hands gripped Yongsun's shoulder with a little bit more of strength letting a choked moan out and suddenly biting her lower lip.

Yongsun started to move her hand slowly.

"Fuck..." Byulyi breathed

"I want to hear your moans" Yongsun kissed Byul's neck one more time

"You know I can't..."

"Plase? Just a little, just do it low." Yongsun smiled speeding up her thrusts making moans left the rapper's throat. It was low and breathy.

Yongsun found a delicious rhythm, rocking her hands back and forth, caressing the velvet walls.

"Yong..." Moonbyul cried out, her walls clenching around Yongsun's fingers and her hips thrusting back.

"Come." Yongsun curled her fingers.

Moonbyul hugged Yongsun, chanting her name as she felt her orgasm reaching her.

"Oh my..." Moonbyul's toes curled, hips jerking, she hugged Yongsun tighter, she felt the pressure in her stomach and on her core, her eyes went to the back of her head and her tongue felt numb. This was intense.

Yongsun kept moving her fingers slowly, milking the younger's orgasm trying to make it last longer. Moonbyul's body was spamming and sensitive.

The leader's hand came to a stop.

"That was...intense..." Moonbyul said trying to catch her breath. Yongsun wiped her fingers on the girl's underwear and lowered her shirt.

"It was" Yongsun laid on Byul's side and the girl hugged the leader's body cuddling closer.

And reality hit them.

They had sex.

"Thanks..." Yongsun lifted her head.

"You're welcome" the older smiled kissing Moonbyuls lips one more time and hid her face on the girl's neck curve making herself comfortable.

On the next day, Moonbyul woke up. She felt better, lighter. It was her best sleep in months.

She felt a weight in her chest and a smiled took her lips remembering last night.

Yongsun was sleeping peacefully.

Moonbyul hugged the girl and kissed the top of her head.

"Morning..." a muffled voice came out of Yongsun's lips.

" Morning" Moonbyul smiled.

"What time is it?" Yongsun shifted making herself more comfortable on the body above her. Moonbyul stretched her arm reaching her cellphone on the nightstand. "We still have one hour till the time for us to wake up"

"Good." Moonbyul smiled again hugging Yongsun. " You're comfortable Byul"

"Thanks" Yongsun closed her eyes again. "Don't sleep again..."

"Why?" Yongsun opened her eyes and frowned looking at Moonbyul.

"I...I wanna return the favor...you know...from last night."

A smirk formed in Yongsun's lips.

...

"Whee..."

"Hm?" Wheein took off one of her earphones driving her attention to the girl on her side.

"Byul and Yong look different, don't you think?"

"Different?"

"Yeah, look at them" both drove their attention to the couple sitting next to them. The group was on a plane heading to Korea again.

Yongsun and Moonbyul sat together. While Yongsun was playing on her phone, Byulyi was with her eyes closed listening to music. "They look...radiant? Calm and closer..."

"I see."

"What did you think that happened?"

"I don't know but" Wheein grabbed Hyejin's arm and leant her head on the younger's shoulder. "The good thing is that there not fighting."

"Yeah" Both giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 65 9
A short story about Moonsun. I write this story while I'm in my insomnia state every midnight. Hope you enjoy this!! P/s : Thank you for always supp...
40.5K 2.1K 35
In a place where social standing is important, there are Top Alphas, Top Omegas, and Top Betas and Yongsun is one of the Top Omegas of the country wh...
10.2K 439 30
Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21
24.4K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21