Mamamoo nsfw one-shots collec...

By scandalousgal

I'll post my mamamoo nsfw one shots here too I post them on Asianfanfics too everything here is pure fictio... More

Summary
A good puppy (final)
Insomnia
Skin
Yongsun's baby
The try puppy
Warm morning
No more secrets
No more secrets (part 2)
Office
new fic but
Help a wolf out
Midnight fever dream

A good puppy (part one)

8.9K 72 19
By scandalousgal

Finally, they got the weekend off, after some pretty rough days, they would be finally having time for themselves.

Yongsun was happy because she's was going to spend the whole two days with her girlfriend.

Yongsun and Wheein have been dating for a while now, the other members knew about their relationship but they didn't know some details of it and the couple wasn't planning on telling them. This was their thing.

Wheein was already at Yongsun's place, in the older girl's room, she was searching for her wallet in her backpack while Yongsun was downstairs making lunch for them both. She wanted to give all her attention to her girlfriend during these two days.

Wheein bit her lower lip and went downstairs passing by Yongsun.

"Whee?"

" Yes?"

"where are you going?" Kim said from the kitchen's door.

"I just want to buy something really quick. I'll be back in minutes don't worry"

"Okay, okay. Take care!"

"I will!" Wheein said back, stepping outside and closing the door. She made her way to the pet shop.

...

"excuse me miss, do you need help?" Wheein jumped when she heard the attendant's voice.

"I'm just looking for collars." Said the smaller girl a bit nervous.

"Oh, what breed is your dog?" Wheein bit her lip again.

" It...it doesn't have a breed" Wheein kept looking through the collars, she knew what size pick and what color she wanted now.

"This one will do the job," said picking up a red medium collar.

"Fine. Want a leash too?" Smiled the attendant

"No, no. Just this one".

...

When Wheein arrived at Yongsun's house she ran upstairs making her girlfriend a bit confused.

Wheein was sitting on the older girl's bed looking at her collar in her hands.

"Love? Is everything okay? You rushed up here."

" Yes..." Wheein looked at Yongsun.

"What is it?" Yong sat on the bed in front of the smaller girl. "Oh, you got a new collar. What to get in the space today?" Yongsun put one of the black locks of the smaller girl behind her ears.

"Kinda..." Wheein bit her lip once again. "Partially... I just want to wear the collar and have you calling me puppy and..."

"Praise you when you do good?"

"But, I want it to end up...you know"

"Oh, in bed?" Wheein nodded and Yongsun smiled at her girlfriend sudden shyness. "You rarely take this to bed"

"If I behave well you can reward me and if I don't, you can kinda punish me." Yongsun smiled

"Let me put the collar on you." Wheein handed the object to Yongsun. The older one put gently around the younger's neck making sure that's wasn't too tight. "Red looks good on you puppy." Yongsun smiled giving Wheein a peek on the lips. " Now, would help me set the table so we can eat?"

"Yes!" Said the younger girl happily.

" Good puppy" Yongsun praised.

...

" I'm full!" Said Wheein patting her stomach making Yongsun smile.

" I'm glad you're happy, but help me clean these so we can cuddle on the couch while watching some random movie."

Wheein stood up quickly helping the older girl.

After the cleanup session, Yongsun sat on the couch crossing her legs and Wheein sat between them laying her back on the older's torso and landing her head on the girl's shoulder. Yongsun hugged the smaller girl.

"Good puppy." Praised Yongsun kissing wheein's cheek multiple times.

" Hey, it tickles!" Said Wheein laughing and Yongsun kept kissing Wheein's cheeks then the neck making the younger laugh with the ticklish peeks.

" Love you puppy" Yongsun stopped the kisses and laid down on the couch with wheein on top of her.

"Love you too" both smiled at each other wheein hid her face on Yongsun's neck curve.

" If you hide your face you won't be able to see the movie" Wheein giggled laying her head on her girlfriend's chest while the girls kept searching for a movie for them to watch.

...

After a while, Yongsun was hearing soft snores coming from her puppy. They had such a stressful and full week and seeing Wheein relaxing like that just made Yongsun happy and relieved. She started to stroke the young's short hair, she loved caressing the girl's hair when it was without the extensions. Yongsun spent the rest of the evening watching Wheein sleep on top of her. Stroking her hair, contouring her features such as nose bridge, jawline, neck.

She took her time contouring the neck area around, under, on the collar.

The sun sat, and even being their day off, Yongsun had a Solarsido video to edit and post, but she didn't want to wake the puppy up, she didn't want to get up either but she was left with no choice.

" Hey puppy, wake up" whispered Yongsun while Wheein hummed in response moving on top of Yongsun. "Puppy..." Yongsun tried again.

" Hmmm I don't wanna... " muttered Wheein with a low husky voice burying her face on Yongsun's neck curve.

" But I have to get up"

"Don't want you to get up either" Wheein hugged Yong. " More five minutes..." Wheein caressed the older's neck side with the tip of her nose for a while.

"Okay, just 5 minutes." The younger girl smiled burying her face on the other's neck again "such a spoiled puppy."

...

"The five minutes are over puppy." Said Yongsun giving a light tap in Wheein's shoulder that made the younger get up sitting on the black-haired girl's lap. A vision only yongsun could see and appreciate: Wheein had a pout on her lips while rubbing her eyes, the messy hair, the slightly red mark on her neck due to the nap with the collar on. The vision was cute and breathtaking that made Yongsun sigh.

"Unnie.." again that sleepy husky low voice sent shivers down Yongsun's spine. She placed her hand in the younger's hip drawing circles with her thumb.

" Yes?"

" Why did you woke me up?" Yongsun sat again kissing the pout on Wheein lips.

" I want to let you sleep, but I have to edit a Solarsido's video and I knew I wouldn't be able to sneak out with you laying on me."

" Can I stay with you upstairs?"

" of course you can puppy." Yongsun smiled with a sudden ask for permission.

...

Yongsun was sitting on her chair trying to work but she couldn't fully concentrate because of some energetic puppy moving around.

" Puppy, could you please stay quiet? I can't concentrate baby."

" Sorry unnie..." Wheein sat on the bed but she couldn't stay like that, she was fully awake and bored. Suddenly she started moving around the room again, she wasn't trying to mess the older's room while exploring it trying to find something to do. Yongsun let out a sigh.

" Puppy come here." Wheein froze on the spot and got up walking towards Yongsun. The older girl grabbed Wheein's chin pulling her closer looking deep in her dark eyes. " Behave." Wheein gulped feeling shivers on her body with this tone of voice Yongsun was using. "I'm almost done okay? I'll fish it and then I'll play with you so you better behave or I'll need to tie you to the foot of the bed." Yong said this last part in a joking tone and Wheein calmed down. She stayed behind Yongsun with her chin resting on her girlfriend's shoulder while watching her editing the video.

"See, it didn't take long." Yongsun turned the computer off and got up from the chair walking to the bed. " come here" she patted her lap inviting wheein. The smaller girl smiled and sat in the older's lap putting each leg on the sides of Yongsun's thighs. " good girl so it hurts stay quiet for a while?"

" no... but I was bored." Pouted Wheein.

" I know you were but now, I'm not working anymore and I can give you the attention you want" Hands started hovering under wheein's shirt, hands going up. " Oh"

" Is something wrong unnie?"

" Didn't notice that you weren't wearing a bra today" Yongsun smiled squeezing the younger girl's breasts hearing a breathy moan. Yongsun gave wheein a peek on the lips, then went down licking and kissing the puppy's neck. " I want to mark your skin puppy but I'll have to hold myself back this time." Yongsun loved leaving marks on Wheein's neck, chest, everywhere. Wheein bruised like a peach and the marks would still be there on at least one week or more. Yongsun let go of Wheein's breasts for a moment noticing that the girl wasn't happy with the loss of contact. " Be patient" Kim smiled removing Wheein's shirt " Good girl." Wheein smiled with the praise.

"You're so cute" Yongsun caressed the younger girl's body while admiring the masterpiece in front of her. She started to kiss Wheein's neck again, her chest. "And so fuckable" Yongsun stated sucking on Wheein's breasts making the girl moan lowly and breathy. Wheein started to feel hot, she needed more, unconsciously started to grind against Yongsun's lap. " You're such a needy puppy, aren't you?" Yongsun stopped what she was doing do admire the Pup on her lap, grinding seeking for her relief.

"Yong..." Wheein bent for a kiss but Yong didn't let Wheein kiss her. " Unnie please..."

"You look so needy right now it's really turning me on but let's not forget our promise earlier" Yongsun smiled grabbing the smaller girl butt cheeks squeezing and lightly spanking. " I'll not fuck you right now, instead, I'll enjoy seeing you try to fuck yourself on my lap for a while." Yongsun smiled when she felt the younger girl's body start to shake. "Stop. Hope you don't misbehave next time."

" Yong please..." Yongsun holds Wheein's small body lying her on the bed putting herself on top of the puppy. "I'll let it slip since you've been a good puppy throughout the day."

" Unnie, please..."

" I love to see you beg but don't worry, I'll give you a reward puppy" Yongsun smiled kissing Wheein, a heated and slow kiss. Yongsun cupped the puppy's breasts, she slid down her hand's trough the girl's body and met the elastic band of her sweat pants. " Such a good puppy" A smile left Yong's lips after seeing that Wheein was already a moaning and whimpering mess.

Yongsun took off the smaller girl's pants alongside her underwear letting Wheein bare. "You're a cute pup" Yongsun slipped her hand to Wheein's dripping core. " Love the way you get wet for me" Slipping her fingers up and down on the puppy's folds to get it wet and finally going the girl's clit drawing small and lazy circles. "You're usually so vocal puppy. I don't want you holding back okay?"

"Okay... ah..." Yongsun fastened he peace transforming Wheein into a moaning mess. " Fuck..."

" Language puppy" And said that Yongsun buried two fingers inside Wheein's drenched core. She stayed like that for a while kissing Wheein's cheeks till she gets used to her fingers. " such a good girl"

"Yong, please...move..."

"You were waiting for me so bad inside of you hm?" Yongsun started moving her hand, slow, savoring her girlfriend's soft walls and slowly started to fast her pace. Loud moans leaving Wheein's throat. Yongsun curled her fingers hitting the most sensitive spots inside Wheein.

"Oh my...unnie!"

"Who you belong to?" Yongsun whispered on Wheein's ear. "Who's puppy are you?"

" Yours," Wheein said between moans

"You like being filled up by my fingers, don't you?"

" Yes..."

"Be a good puppy and come for me" And the dirty talk sent Wheein to edge. She came hard on Yongsun's fingers. "Good puppy" Yongsun slowed her hand movements "You did good, you did good " Yongsun praised the smaller girl who was panting heavily.

" Yong, you still inside and I'm sensitive." Wheein smiled holding the older's girl arm.

" Oh, sorry puppy. But don't think we're done yet" Yongsun rolled over putting Wheein on top of her.

Yongsun tugged on the collar ring and brought Wheein for a kiss, opening her legs inviting Wheein to get in the middle of them. " I know you've been dying to see me undressed" Yongsun said starting to undress. Wheein could feel her mouth water with the sigh of the girl's body, her breasts, her toned stomach. "Like what you see?" Wheein agreed with her head not being able to keep her hands to herself, she caressed the older girl's body. " Would help me taking my bottoms off?"

After being freed of the shorts and underwear Wheein positioned herself again between the older girl's leg and Wheein left out a breathy moan when she felt her clit getting in contact with the Yongsun's.

"Shit..." Said wheein slowly thrusting her hips.

" So you found a new way of pleasuring yourself?" Wheein kept thrusting feeling her getting wet again. Yongsun was moaning lowly as well but her attention was on the puppy's orgasm, she wasn't planning about coming at the moment. "Fuck..." Yongsun tugged on Wheein's collar ring again. "You're enjoying yourself puppy?"

"Yes..."

"Does it feels good?"

"Yes..." Wheein fastened a bit the pace of her thrusts. Having Yongsun tugging her neck collar and having that dirty talk with her was driving her crazy.

"You're such a good puppy"

"Keep going."

"Good girl. Come for me puppy"

That was enough to trow Wheein over the edge again. " Good girl"

"You didn't come" Wheein stopped moving feeling Yongsun letting go of her collar.

" I know" Yongsun kissed Wheein.

"Why?" Pouted the puppy

"Because I was focused on giving you pleasure puppy"

" But I want you to come too" Wheein slid down on Yongsu's body?

" What are you doing?"

"Going to eat you out." Yongsun could not protest anymore when she felt Wheein's tongue.

" Oh, fuck!" The feeling of the girl's warm tongue, she missed it so bad. The younger's tong kept drawing circles, going up and down on Yongsun's core, her lips wrapping on the swollen bud and sucking it sometimes hard sometimes slowly.

" Fuck, you're doing so good puppy"

" You're such a great puppy for me"

Yongsun was near "Don't stop..." She grabbed on Wheein's nape bringing her close, waiving hips seeking for more contact. "You're such a good girl" And with one more tongue stroke, Yongsun came, screaming the puppy's name.

" You did well..." Breathing out of compass Yongsun hugged the puppy's body when the girl laid on top of Yongsun."Want me to take the collar off?"

" No, I wanna keep it. " Yongsun smiled.

The morning after Yongsun woke first seeing that she was still hugging Wheein. The girl was sleeping heavily with her face buried on Yongsun's neck. She smiled at herself caressing the naked back of her girlfriend.

"Hey...Whee, wake up" Yongsun muttered on Wheein's ear. " Wake up puppy"

"More five minutes." Wheein hugged Yongsun tighter.

" Come on wake up, baby." Wheein slowly opened her lazy eyes.

"Morning Unnie."

"Morning. Did you sleep well?"

" Yes." Yongsun giggled.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" Wheein lifted her head linking her lips with the olde's. " You slept with the collar on"

" Yeah... I kinda enjoy wearing it. Do you like seeing me wearing collars as well don't you?" Yongsun smiled, yes of course she do, Wheein looked so good in collars.

"Yes. C'mon let's take a shower, eat something and cuddle all day long. What about that?"

" I'm in".

Yongsun stood up getting out of the bed.

"Wheein, do you plan on getting a leash?"

" I already have one, but actually never used it"

" including a leash on our next activity like the last night, one would be interesting"

"I'll take notes" Wheein smiled showing her dimple

" So you're enjoying me or I'll have to shower by myself?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.6K 102
One shot ....... mostly 2 part for my readers satisfactions😉 random fanfic Its an #AU story #oneshot #onekill leggo!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reach...
21K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
37.9K 847 21
Warning: This has mature content and have some scenes that could be unadvisable and be uncomfortable to some audience. Please do not report. This is...