The Other Side of the Bay (Sk...

By SkyeandChaseForever

This is the sequel to Paw Patrol Love Fanfic. Ryder gets abducted and brought to Guatemala and the pups must... More

Paw Patrol to Mexico!
Now What?
Freedom...
Daniel
There goes our flying pup...
How Many?
Guess Who?
New Year's Eve
Ricardo
Choose, Chase
The Rescue
Abducted Again
The Forest of Evil
Let's Find Out
The Hat
The Attack
Going Back
The Final Attack
The 6 Casualties
S.S. Paw
The Lookout
The Adventure Bay Doghunt
Three
Wolves
Maverick

Ryder is Attacked

2K 19 10
By SkyeandChaseForever

Ryder P.O.V.

I was playing a game on my pup pad and the pups were playing Pup Pup Boogie 2 when I saw it.  At the bottom of the driveway was Ricardo's SUV.  I quickly brought the pups up the elevator.  "Pups!  You have to go into the computer."  "But Ryder, what about you?"  Chase asked.  "Don't worry, I'll be fine!"  They hid in the computer big screen.  Ricardo wasn't there.  Instead, two other men were.  "I am Steel, and this is Copper.  We work for Ricardo.  We are here to get revenge on you and the Paw Patrol for killing Chrissy and Kyle."  Steel said.  He was tall and muscular, when Copper was just about my age.  Steel came up to me and hit me in the face and I blacked out...

Chase P.O.V.

They dragged Ryder off while Copper was on the phone.  "Yes, we're bringing him to you in Guatamala.                   Yes I know Mexico is on the other side of the bay!"  They left.  My wife Skye buried her face in my fur.  We were married a mere three days ago.  Now all this happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Pups!  How do you like the sequel so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
306K 4.5K 44
Based on the Fanfiction written by HavocHound. After the Pups insulted their Dalmatian Friend, Marshall decides to run away and head over to Jake's M...
1.8K 80 10
Tags, face reveal, random stuff
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...