Trill Love Part 1

Autorstwa misskbabi

Olivia never had it easy, life for her was never simple. With no parents she was forced into the system. Tryi... Więcej

January 2019 (Olivia)
6 years prior March 2013
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Untitled Part 15

Chapter 3

288 16 2
Autorstwa misskbabi

That night Liv sat on her air mattress starring at the paper Vant had gave her with his number on it. He gave me his number; he really gave me his number. Why would he do that? Liv don't be stupid he wants something from you. Don't trust him or anybody else for that matter. Liv thought to herself folding the paper up and hiding it underneath her air bed. Trust issues was understatment. It was very hard to believe with the life she'd been enduring, that it was actually good genuine people still left. If so how come she never met them? Liv brushed the thought off and cupped her stomach that began to rumble. Thinking back she hadn't ate anything all day, usually she would eat at school because she knew it wouldn't be any meals waiting for her once she got home. It's not going to be nothing in here to eat as always, she thought opening the door to her room
and making her way down the hall to the kitchen.

Parker sat at the kitchen table nodding off into a sleep. Liv passed her and walked past her towards the fridge. Pulling it open only to find an old expired box of baking soda, a two litter of flat root beer and syrup which she felt like didn't belong in the fridge in the first place.

With the fridge still open she looked over on the counter to see it was a half loaf of bread left. Syrup sandwiches it is Liv thought grabbing the syrup out the fridge.

"You think I don't know you be fucking my man"? Parker said coming out of the sleep she was in. Her highness was wounding down and she was more than ready for another hit. Liv knew this because this was the outcome of it every time and Liv tried her best to stay away from her whenever she got this way. Today however she just ended up being hungry.

"I don't know what you're talking about Parker'. Liv said pouring syrup on two pieces of bread in a hurry. Parker was brutal and mean especially when she was coming off that stuff. Liv didn't want any parts and she couldn't believe that Toni had Parker thinking that she was the one leading him on. It disgusted her and made her skin itch. He was sick, Toni was fucking sick.

"You're a fast ass promiscuous little girl and you gone get yours believe that. Lucky that money good otherwise I would have been sent ya ass back where the fuck you came. Stay away from my man"!!!

'Your man"? Liv said laughing it was all she could do in this position. Here she was getting raped damn near every other night and all his crackhead wife could say was stay away from her man. Wow! "Your man is pedophile. Your man is a rapist and your man is a crackhead just like your ass"!!! Liv said relived to finally say that out loud instead of thinking it. It felt good and she didn't care about the consequences.

The look in Parker eyes were pure evil and she stood up and towered over Liv. "What the fuck did you just say to me bitch"!! Parker didn't leave room for Liv to respond as she sent blow after to blow to her face then stomach repeatly. Liv eyes swelled up in tears attempting to fight the woman back. But her child body was physically no match. Liv didn't know how long the beating went on for after a while she blacked out. Parker had left her on the dirty kitchen floor face completely disoriented.

Liv sat there on that kitchen floor for the remainder of the night. Unable to move or speak. That night was the first time in months that Toni didn't touch her. She didn't know if it was because Parker knew or because Parker had fucked her up. Whatever the reason she was silently grateful.

                                                           ********************

Vant sat in his car rolling up his backwood deep in thought. It was almost 3pm around the time Dearborn Middle School kids were dismissed and he hoped that today he would catch Olivia. He had been posted out here morning and afternoon since Tuesday and hadn't seen her once. It left him worried and even little a paranoid that maybe shorty was on that shit and overdosed or some shit. That was last thing he needed it. Fuck man Vant thought sparking up his backwood inhaling the quality weed. His phone rang interrupting his thoughts.

"Yo" he said taking another deep pull out of his backwood

"Wassup baby I miss you"

Vant smiled thinking about his cougar chick Halle he had been dealing with for a little over six months now. He knew her voice from anywhere and just from the sound of it he had flashbacks to the last time he seen her. Halle had the sucked the soul out of him and at this point he didn't even know if he still had one. Halle was 36 and married. It didn't matter to him though as long as he could get it when he wanted it to, that was that nigga problem not his. Vant had met her a year ago when he was put on probation for six months. Halle was his PO and the way that she would look at him gave Vant every hint that he could fuck. Any average seventeen-year-old probably would have been scared but see Vant wasn't your average as soon as he signed those papers to be off, he tried his pitch. He wasn't shocked at all when she scribbled her number down on his release papers and told him to call her later. That same night he was deep in her guts and he had been fucking with Halle ever since.

"that's wassup I been thinking about your fine ass too" he replied not wanting to get all sentimental with her.

"Come fuck me daddy" Halle cooed through the phone. Vant dick immediately got hard, she knew exactly what she was doing and he loved it.

" Daddy a be"..... Vant paused mid-sentence when he seen Liv walk out the school. "The fuck" he said out loud when he noticed her appearance. Liv looked bad her face looked like she got ran down on, her hair looked like it hadn't been touched in days and her clothes looked two times too big for her.

"Vant hello... what's going on"? Halle said through the phone. Once he seen Liv he had completely forgot that Halle was on the phone begging for some dick. His mind wasn't on that anymore. "Aye yo ima call you later something just came up" he replied quickly.

"No Joe's going to be home I need"... 

Vant hung up before allowing her to get the full sentence out. In a hurry he put the backwood out and sat it in his ashtray then hopped out his car. Liv didn't even notice him walking up behind her as she walked slowly with her head down. Going to school was the last thing on her mind but Toni and Parker had forced her saying that they weren't trying be hit with truancy fines. Not only that they didn't want people to start talking, even though the bruises she had tried her best to conceal with makeup this morning were still showing a bit. When everyone had asked what happened to her in school she lied and said she got jumped by a group of girls. It was obvious someone had beat her she couldn't just say she fell down the stairs or ran into a wall.

When the teachers had become concerned, they called and reported it so of course the police came and pulled her out of class. She had told them her attackers wore masks and she didn't recognize anyone's voice. So, for a complete summary of her day it was depressing and not to mention embarrassing. Everyone thought she was a bitch now. At least that was what she had been hearing people say behind her back.

"Olivia"! Liv heard her name and sped up she knew exactly who voice it was and there was no way she was letting him she her like this. Honestly, she didn't know why she even cared. Who is he? Fuck him! Why is he even here? Liv asked herself picking up the pace.

"Aye shorty I'm well aware that you can hear me. You can keep walking all you want ima still be here. Rap with me real quick" Vant persuaded. He wasn't tryna look like a weirdo following her and shit.

Liv exhaled and stopped walking waiting for him to catch up with her. When Vant finally reached her his stomach dropped. He couldn't believe someone had did this to her and it instantly sent rage inside him. Shaking his head he massaged his temples.

"Man who did this to you"? "You not taking that shit it you? I ain't tryna make you feel bad or get all in yo buisness but shorty you look bad".

Liv looked down not wanting to hold eye contact with him she knew he was right. She looked bad and felt even worse. After Parker beat her ass for telling her nothing but the truth the next couple days that followed were even worse. Toni had found the baggie of crack and to make matters worse he had forced Liv to smoke it with him. Tears swelled up in her eyes as she thought about the orgasmic feeling it gave her. She hated to admit it but it felt amazing. It was like everything she ever cared about vanished. Liv was happy, she was stress free and careless. No fears, no problems. Then she thought about how Toni laughed at her then said "Yeah who the crackhead now"? While hitting it hiself. This was the repercussions she got from telling Parker about Toni raping her and calling them crackheads now she was one herself. Afterwards Parker beat her ass every day because she refused to get more from Vant. She didn't know why she cared but she did. Now here he was standing before her with the ability to see right through her.

"Look just leave me alone" Liv said scratching herself unbeknownst to her, but her body was coming down off the drug and was craving more. Vant stood by observing her intently he knew she was on something, it didn't matter if she admited to it or not he knew exactly what was going with her.

"Let's go yo" Vant said in a serious tone. It was'nt up for any debate Liv was coming with him. Her current living conditions obviously wasn't working and he refused to let her confuse herself into thinking doing drugs was the only way out of her fucked up life. Not to mention that Vant felt guilty knowing he added to her addiction. Damn how didn't see this shit before? He thought to himself shamefully.

"I'm not going with you, I said leave me alone"!!

"What you want? Crack? Coke? Whatever it is I got it and it's yours come get it". Vant lied. He turned around and start walking in the direction towards his car. Not looking back once, somehow, he knew Liv would be following behind him.

Liv didn't understand why her mind screamed no but her feet disobeyed her, walking slowly behind Vant. She couldn't help it just the mere thought of hitting the cold pipe around her lips made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Imma just take this shit and dip then never see him again. Liv thought trying to make herself feel better. Once they reached the car Vant said "Get it in on the other side I don't want nobody seeing me hand you this shit". Liv rolled her eyes and walked over towards the passanger side of the car and got in. As soon as she melted in the leather seats Vant locked the door disabling her from getting out.

"What the fuck are you doing"? Liv screamed noticing immeaditly.

"I'm helping you shorty, you gone thank me later believe me". Vant replied calmly. Starting the car he reached for the blunt but quickly thought against it, he wasn't trying to trigger her into getting high anymore then she already wanted too.

"You can't help me, you can't save me. I'm too fucked up and I don't want your help. I told you to leave me the fuck alone. You don't even know me"! Liv was scared, sick and embaressed, exeperincing all these emotions at the same time had her overwhelmed. See, that was what she had liked about being high. You didn't feel, you just was there in the moment. It was the best feeling she had every encountered her entire existence on earth and she deserpately craved it. Little did Liv know she was chasing a high that she would never feel again.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

402K 8.8K 84
(currently editing) When Isabella has finally had enough of the abuse, she decides to leave. She finally has the strength to run from the monster she...
425 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
4.8K 231 16
****This Story Will Be Removed On October 14th 2017*** Born in the heart of Brooklyn to a dope fiend mother and ghost of a father, Moette Henderson a...
31.2K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...