HER QUEST-Magic In The Blood

By sonal0696

All her life she longed for a family. A complete family. But life had a quest for her. After losing her mo... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Author's Note

9 1 0
By sonal0696

Hey guys,
Its me again. How are y'all doing? Just wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me so far.

  Sonia's story is just a few more chapters away from climax. And then we will be done with the first part. *Hopefully*

  Okay so am important announcement. I am submitting my book for the Wattpad India Awards. And for that I may need your help.

  It's just co-operating to the inconvenience. I will be reposting or re-uploading the chapters as they are not yet fully edited. Typos, grammatical errors and such need to be corrected and as such I am sorry of you are flooded with notifications of updates. I know its irritating.

Anyways, thankyou all you beautiful people.
Stay happy, stay blessed.
Till we meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 18 41
"I have to tell you something Cylus, I'm not your next victim. I'm your killer." At the young age of ten Sasha witnesses her parents being killed. Th...
269 26 13
A young boy who's spent his life a lie soon finds out the truth. He explores the forest and learns its secrets and sees interesting creatures and mak...
1.1K 99 17
It should've been a fun and relaxing vacation... What happens when my newfound friend and I learn that our parents' lives are under a magical spell...
954 42 30
Anne has had a rough start to life, having experienced abuse in many forms. But after twenty years of marriage to the love of her life, with her two...