Irresistible

By SunrisexCamren

Lauren: Wonder Woman Shawn: Captain America Both super heroes saved Camila. A normal girl. One day her busine... More

Proulogue
Crime
Clear Morning
Crashed Building
Saved The Day
Loving A Hero
Captain America
Ms. Camila Cabello
Lunch
Abandoned
To The Rescue
Recovering
Lauren's House
Finding America
Working Things Out
Ares Plan
Undercover
Shally
Movies, Snuggles, Kisses
Lights Out
Attacked again
Saved My Life
Secrets Don't Last
Believe Or Not
On My Own
Hero To The Rescue
Luck Or Love?
America Saves Life's
Fights For Their Lives
Smithereens
Cannot Be Seperated
Talk To Me Low
Tying The Knot
Epilogue

Talking Things Out

370 17 15
By SunrisexCamren

Lauren's POV

My hands rest on my waist looking at Camila. I walk around slowly my sword hitting against the metal of my outfit.

"I wanted to talk to you," She finally speaks.

I bite my lip and look up to meet her luscious brown eyes.

"About?"

"Me and you," She says.

"You feel like we should work things out between us then?" I asked.

"Yeah," Camila says stepping up closer to me.

I bring my hand up to her cheek and caress it. Camila smiles and leans into my warmth.

"What's your name?" I whispered.

Of course I know it but that's normal me not Wonder Woman.

"Camila," She says.

"Well Camila I hope you don't mind," I said.

I pull her closer to me making sure she doesn't hurt herself with everything I have on. I lean down and connect our lips. She kisses me back immediately her hand holding onto my wrist gadget. I kiss the so familiar lips I can never get tired of kissing.

I back Camila up against a building wall and my body. She moans when my hand goes to her ass squeezing it.

"Wait wait," She mumbles.

I pull away breathlessly and search her eyes if I hurt her in anyway.

"What is going to happen with us?" She asks.

"We can't do this I'm a hero but I want to do this," I whisper.

"There's nothing holding us back," Camila whispers.

I sigh and look down at the floor.

"I don't know Camila it's tempting but for you there's nothing holding you back but for me there is," I whisper.

"Which is?"

"You getting into danger, Ares and Red Skull are smart they know everything," I respond.

"I don't care," Camila whispers kissing my lips slowly.

I reciprocate and pull her impossibly closer to me.

"Alright we can but I don't want you in danger so your going to have to lay low," I whisper.

Camila smiles and kisses my lips hugging me.

"Be careful," I whispered.

We hear a throat being cleared and I turn around seeing Shawn.

"Congrats," He smiles, "But I chased Ares and he's meeting up with Red Skull."

"Why?" I asked.

"I think we should discuss that privately," Shawn responds.

"Alright then in the meantime we should get you home," I said turning to Camila.

"See you!" Camila says cheerfully to Captain America.

I nod once and he smiles at us both disappearing into the night. I turn to Camila and take her hands in mine. This is a dangerous game I know it is but I want her to fall in love with both of my sides so she doesn't think any less of me when or if she finds out my secret identity.

I grab my rope and look at her.

"Where do you live?"

"Not far from here," Camila smiles at me.

She points at a direction and I wrap my rope around a light pole and grab her by the waist.

"Ready for a little air?"

"Let's get to it," She smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.2K 30
Loss of memory after a tragic accident
57.6K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
85.3K 3.1K 40
Lauren Jauregui is a highly powerful, influential businesswoman and married to Katherine Kingston, daughter of a very powerful, influential businessm...
9.2K 476 36
Chief Inspector Camila Cabello of Cambridge Station 4 in UK was respected by the citizens there, she was loved because of her good deeds that the cit...