BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
A/N

BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort

101 2 0
By KP_UnaH

"Y/N, look," your friends pointed at a guy from afar. "He is totally checking you out."

"Oh, guys, please shut up," you muttered back.

Currently, you guys were in a bar, just having a little but of fun while it was still your vacation.

If you were to be asked, you wouldn't really want to go out. Chilling back at your home is literally the best thing you have in mind. But all of your friends think otherwise and drag you into the place.

You don't really hate it though. You have a couple of the lightest drinks they have here and there and just sit comfortably on the couch, bobbing your head along with the currently playing song as you watched hoe your friends would go wild on the dance floor, which is something they started doing the second a new upbeat song plays after the past one.

You just sighed, leaning yourself back against the couch you are on and playfully swirling the glass you had in your hand, watching how the ice moved along with the liquor inside.

"Hey."

Your head tilted up, only to see the guy whom your friends had just pointed out. "Mind if I sit with you?"

You secretly admired how he asked for some consent first unlike the other guys who you had gone through who just suddenly sits beside you and wraps an arm like you, invading your own personal space.

This one even sat a feet apart from you.

"Why don't you join your friends?" he questioned.

Usually, you would reply either with, "Go mind your own business," or, "Why does it even matter to you?" yet you aren't really in the mood to be rude at the moment. And you find nothing to be rude about anyway.

"I don't really feel like it," you answered truthfully.

"Why?"

"I am that type of person who'd rather just chill back at home and binge watch on Netflix or something," you answered, earning a small and amused laugh from him.

"Same thing. But I got dragged along by my friends so," he chuckled. Then quickly stopped himself and turned to you with a sort of apologetic look. "Wait, that was so impolite of me. I haven't even introduced myself yet."

You smiled, waving your hand as you replied, "It's fine, really."

"Oh, hehe.." he chuckled sheepishly while scratching his nape. "Anyway,~ my name is Baekhyun."

You smiled in a friendly way. "Nice meeting you. I am Y/N."

"Y/N," Baekhyun repeats with a smile on his face.

"Yah, Byun!! Drop that flirting and come over here!!" one of Baekhyun's friends called out.

The latter hissed silently before turning back to you. "I-I really am sorry about that. I have to go now."

You just nodded.

Baekhyun just gave one last smile, an awkward one, before getting up from the couch and taking a step away.

But then he came back quickly which brought you slight confusion until he all suddenly blurted out, "I really don't want to lose this chance, so I am telling you how you caught my eye from the moment that I saw you. I know, it is cheesy but can I ask you your number and maybe even meet you tomorrow? Maybe go on a date or something??"

For a few seconds, you just gaped at his sudden mini confession before bursting into a fit of giggles. "Sure," you said in between, finding how adorable Baekhyun actually was.

The latter handed you his phone and you saved your number there.

"Thanks," Baekhyun mutters. "So.. Tomorrow??"

You nodded once again, smiling. "Tomorrow."

"Okay," he chuckled before turning away.

You just continued smiling to yourself as you watched Baekhyun disappear in the crowd.

---------

You sighed in relief after taking a shower and changing into your comfortable pajamas.

You plopped your worn out body onto your bed and closed your eyes for a little while. But they flew open as soon as you heard your bell notification sound go off.

You propped yourself up on one elbow and reached for your phone on the bedside table, opened it and found a new message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey, Y/N! It's Baekhyun here, just wondering what you want do you want to do for tomorrow and what time as well? :)

Unconciously smiling, you saved Baekhyun's number on your device before proceeding to reply.

To: Baek :>>

I am free whenever, also you could decide on what to do and where you would want to take me.

Instantly, he replied.

From: Baek :>>

Okay then.
Maybe we can meet at one in the afternoon tomorrow, would that be fine?

Of course!!

Alright then.

Will I be picking you up?

Or would you like to meet somewhere instead.

Maybe meet somewhere instead. Wouldn't want to burden you.

Okay then. Let's meet by the bar then
(Though you really wouldn't be a burden)

Sounds cool to me.

And maybe you could pick me up some other time.

Oh~ So you mean we would be going on another date too? ;)

Maybe, depends on how things will go out tomorrow ;)

I'll make sure they will turn out well.
Anyway, see you tomorrow.

See ya! :3

Goodnight!

Nyt :)

--------

The bar was pretty near to where you reside at so you just decided to walk.

Your choice of outfit is a high-wasited black ripped jeans and a plain pink crop top, which you topped off with a pink coat with a paper shade since it was pretty cold outside.

Your hair was up in a quick, slightly messy but stylish bun.

Upon arriving, you already spotted Baekhyun from afar, leaning against his own black ride.

He was wearing black ripped jeans as well and a pink coat but a white shirt underneath, you two almost pairing up with each other.

"Baekhyun!" you called out and the latter immediately turned your way.

A grin quickly arose from his once blank face and ran up towards you, pulling you into a hug which you did not hesitate to return.

"Oh wait---sorry," he apologized, quickly pulling away as if realizing a mistake. "Didn't mean to invade your personal space."

"You actually didn't," you opposed but with a tone of assurance.

"Well, shall we start our date now?"

You nodded. "Yup. I have been preparing for this all day," you laughed and Baekhyun joined in.

He led you to his car and opened the door for you before getting in himself and drove both of you to where he planned to.

You guys found yourselves trying different types of food in the streets after a long walk in the park. After that, you two rented some bikes and just rode around, having small races and chasing after each other.

You two talked and talked about anything you could. And you were really entertained and had a great time every second because Baekhyun didn't seem to be the person to run out of topics, which you didn't really mind

Then you guys headed to the mall right after in order to eat dinner, but went window shopping first. You thought you really weren't really buying anything until Baekhyun insisted to buy you this necklace which you claimed that caught your eye.

After that, you two went to a restaurant and ate your dinner there.

"After this, I will be taking you to a drive-in cinema," Baekhyun stated while you two were eating.

Your brows rose up as you mused, "A drive in cinema?" and he nodded. "I always wanted to go to one. I just never really had someone to go to with since none of my friends are that interested in movies and stuffs."

"Well it's your lucky night."

You smiled, chuckling slightly. "Thanks, Baekhyun."

And it didn't take you two long to arrive at the said cinema, you bought snacks before hand of course.

The place was really huge so parking was not a problem. And the screen was gigantic and so are the speakers to be used.

The movie started, it was Titanic.

Baekhyun face-palmed mentally when he realized what the movie was. He didn't think that you would really like it though he does himself.

"I... I didn't know that the movie was going to be Titanic," he told you. "If you want to find another drive-in cinema with better movies to watch---"

"Are you kidding??" you cut him off. "Titanic is an icon! Well.. Unless you don't want to watch it then we could go."

"No, no!" Baekhyun immediately protested. "I actually love the movie. I just thought that maybe you could find it a bit boring?"

"But it isn't. Let's continue watching."

Baekhyun just nodded and averted his gaze back to the big screen.

But throughout the movie, he kept on turning to look at you and just watch you concentrate on the movie you were watching.

He can't help but admire how beautiful you really look, and now that he knows more about you, it somehow made him like you even more.

Baekhyun is the type of guy that never really believed in love at first sight. But he guess that just vanished in the blink of an eye the moment he saw you enter with your friends the bar just last night.

Baekhyun snapped out after hearing you mumble. "Oh... Wow..."

He quickly brought his gaze back to the big screen, only to be caught by surprise as an explicit scene currently showed.

Then he turned back towards you to avoid it but his eyes widened when he saw you staring back already too.

You just laughed awkwardly while Baekhyun kept a straight face, his eyes subconscious falling down from your own set of eyes, to your nose and stops at your lips.

You weren't sure about how to react to it. Clearly, you knew what was about to happen and you low-key want that to happen too. So you did not bother interfering.

But your heart stared racing when Baekhyun started leaning towards you.

Your eyes trailed down onto his own lips as well as he continued to lean in, while you slowly started to move your way towards him again.

Until a huge eruption of euphoria occurred as soon as both of your lips met, Baekhyun's lips softly lresses against yours.

"Shoot," Baekhyun exclaimed silently, pulling away just after a few seconds. "I-I am so sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to---!"

But you shut him up with another kiss.

You grabbed him by his collar and pulled him towards you, interlocking both your lips once again.

You were the one to make the first move, tilting your head slightly as you slowly danced your lips along his, sucking and biting softly as well.

Baekhyun was truly shocked at first, until he started to melt in and move his lips on sync with your as well. And to deepen the kiss, if even possible, he held the back of your head gently while his other hand was on top of yours.

You two continued your own make-out session, not minding if you are in the middle of an open field with other people with you because the others are probably doing the same.

You pulled away after minutes, breathing heavily for you felt like the kiss took all your breath away. In a good way of course.

"You know..." Baekhyun spoke out. "If you want... We can skip this movie and continue this at home."

You smirked, totally agreeing on whatever Baekhyun had in mind. "I am down for it."

And you did continue things back at his place. But what you thought you would continue wasn't really what happened.

You weren't disappointed by how they turned out, in fact you were having a lot of fun.

Wearing Baekhyun's pajamas you borrowed, which you found more comfortable than every other pajama pair your own, you two were in his bedroom.

Building a fort.

"This would be so cool right after," Baekhyun stated, tying an end of the blanket to the string you guys placed in the room in order to create a roof on top of his bed.

"I know right?? I cannot wait to sleep in this!!" you responded, equally or maybe even more excited than Baekhyun is.

Once you two finished, you stood in front of the finished fort, looking all happy and contented at the sight of the slightly messy but comfortable-looking spot with sweat slightly beading on parts of your foreheads.

"Are you ready to sleep in it??"

"Are you kidding, Baekhyun? I was born ready!" you answered and swiftly got in to the fort with him. You never felt so much comfort, so much blankets and pillows and you were loving it.

This was truly a cherry on top of a marvelous day.

Baekhyun joined in and laid right beside you. You scooted a bit closer towards him and you faces each other.

"Thanks a lot for today, Baekhyun. I had a lot of fun," you told him.

"Anything for you, Y/N," the latter replied with a grin.

You leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek. "Good night."

With a slight blush tinting his face, Baekhyun smiled and replied, "You too. Sleep well."

"Dream of me," you stated jokingly.

Baekhyun laughed, which was enough to make your heart skip a beat.

He pulled you closer to him and held your hand as you two slowly drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------

Finally done!

I need to apologize for having to update three days after a chapter from Mr. Popular. I was out camping that's why.

Still, I hope you guys enjoyed reading.

Be back again soon!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
11.3K 577 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
71.7K 2.9K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...