BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort

50 1 0
By KP_UnaH

Dayuuuum, Lay~

---------------------------

Your heart was pounding against your chest as you gazed on your father who held an oh-so-familiar card in his hands.

Obviously, he wasn't happy. And to think of that made your heart drop because whatever was on that was a result of every ounce of your hard work.

He sighed harshly, slightly slamming the card on the table. "What kind of grades are these??" was his remark.

Your elder sister, Hwajin, who was right beside your dad decided to butt in, defending you. "Father, t-these are actually quite high compared to some--"

"But it isn't the highest," your father cuts off.

You felt anger boiling inside you and uncomfortable tightening feeling upon your chest. Instead of trying to make you feel better, even your own thoughts started to degrade you.

"Every member of this family had always been on the top of their class, but why can't you??" he added, as if a cherry on the tip of your ice cream made up of everything negative.

"Dad---"

"Hwajin," your father cuts off in a stern tone. And then turns to you and asks, "Why can't you be like your sister? She is best in almost everything."

"B-But Y/N's good at dance," the latter spoke up in order to lighten the mood and shine a little spotlight on you. Indeed, it made you feel a ton better and you flashed your sister a thankful smile. "She is the best dancer I have ever known and I can't even move a limb properly."

"Dancing," your father scoffed. "That is why you fail at academics because you put most of your time on stupid dancing!!"

As if like you can't contain it anymore, you suddenly blurred out, "It is not stupid."

Your father, with a gaze scarier than ever, looked you in the eyes which made you immediately regret what you have done. But you cannot help that at the same time,  you felt slightly proud for being able to stand up for your own self, even though you knew it wasn't going to last long.

"What did you say??" your father demanded.

"Dancing is not stupid.. It is something wonderful which I love to do," you decided to stress out. You loved to dance and you cannot just let anyone, not even your own father say anything bad about that.

"How dare you talk back to me?!" he hollered, standing up causing a loud screech of the chair on the floor and a loud bang as he slammed his fist against his table.

"Father," Hwajin called out softly but with the sound of fear.

"Calm down," your mother added in hopes to stop anything worse from happening.

But that wasn't enough to stop your father who is now angrier than ever. "Get out of here right now before I could vent my anger on you!!"

You immediately started to run, you ran out of your house the fastest you have ever been. And as you did, tear were endlessly streaming down on your face.

You didn't know where to go but you just ran and ran until you started to get tired. You found yourself meters away from an open basketball court and decided to go there.

It was like you were so tired of crying already that nothing came out. You wanted to cry, you wanted to relieve yourself from the pain you felt inside somehow. But even your own tears are not working.

You wiped the remains of your tears on your cheeks and say on the bleachers, hanging your head down low as you clenched your fists, trying to contain yourself. Because anytime now you could start screaming and trashing everywhere.

But you felt something drop onto your arm. You tilted your head up and felt the same fluid drop twice on your right cheek.

And in a short matter of time, it started raining, and it got harder and harder by every second.

You closed your eyes and leaned back onto the bleachers behind you as you let the rain become your comfort like always.

It was like it managed to wash away every pain that very moment. You cleared your mind and just focused on the rain and every drop that hits your skin. You lived the rain for it gives you comfort like no other.

The sound and the feel of it are one of the factors.

But the appeasement didn't last for long. Your eyes fluttered open in confusion. You can hear the rain but nothing was touching you on your torso.

You looked up and realized that a man was hovering you with his umbrella over you.

"Kindly move??" you asked.

"You are going to get sick," the guy replied.

You scoffed, pushing you off from what you were leaning in and bent forward slightly. "I won't get sick, I do this often."

"Why?"

You glanced at him with an expressionless face. "Why do you want to know??"

He shrugged and replied, "It is not everyday that you see some girl on the bleachers of a wide open court, eyes closed and drenched in rainwater."

You laughed slightly at his response. "Touche. But you can leave now, that would make things better for me."

Realizing what you said as the guy's face slighty grimaced, you clarified what you said, "I-I meant not to block the rain. I want to be under the rain because it gives me comfort, not literally having you away."

"Oh.. Okay."

"But if you feel like you're wasting your time here you could go," you added.

But it caught you by surprise when he suddenly dropped his umbrella, starting to get wet.

"What are you doing??" you asked in confusion.

"I want to know why you require comfort. And if that means that I would have to get rid of my umbrella stay under the rain with you, then I would," he answered lengthily.

You had to be honest, you felt even better hearing that someone is actually willing to listen even before knowing what you are going through at the moment. Added by the fact that both of you are under the rain.

"It is a long story," you said instead.

"Well then.." he sighed, sitting beside you. "..make it short."

And you did. You started to let it all out on him and the guys was a pretty good listener.

He listened very eagerly to everything you would say and shortly respond in comforting words whenever you would say anything negative.

"...And now he is degrading me for dancing... Blaming it for having not enough grades and might even want me to stop..." you finished off, tears managing to escape your eyes despite it being dry for minutes.

Even though it was raining, the guy whom you still don't know the name can tell that you were crying.

So, he reached his hand out to wipe your tears away even though it seemed a bit senseless because of the fact that your cheeks are still getting wet by the pouring rain.

You felt your cheeks flushed upon having contact with his cold hands. You realized it, his hands are cold.

"Aren't... Aren't you getting cold?" you asked.

He shook his head and retracted his hand. "Not really, are you?"

"Like I said, the rain is my comfort."

He nods and all of a sudden averts his gaze to the ground. "I couldn't blame you for that... I also find it the same way," he admitted all of a sudden. "I also love the comfort rain brings me... I thought I was quite weird of doing so, but it is awesome to know that there is also someone else like me."

"It is," you chuckled slightly.

"I also love dancing," the guy added which made your brows jumped subtly.

"You do??"

He nods, smiling softly. "And I love it so much. But unlike you, it is my dance I am getting degraded of instead of my studies. It has been both of my parents' dreams to become a dancer but they never got enough time to fulfill that passion. And right now, I find it hard to balance dancing with my studies as well. So, whenever they would start saying things wrong to me, I would always wish for it to rain and if it does, I will instantly head outside and just stay under it for hours until it stops."

You cannot help but smile upon knowing that someone knows the pain you bring. You weren't happy both of you were feeling this way, but instead, happy because you felt like you have each other for the moment.

"The rain had always been my comfort - our comfort," the guy spoke after s few moments of silence. "...But it isn't always raining.."

You just continued to stare at him, as if asking him to continue on with whatever he has to say if he had some.

"Hence, I just realized now.. Even if the rain isn't always present, I am here who knows what burdens you at the moment."

"You're saying...?" you asked.

"I can be your new comfort."

"Are you sure? You said it yourself, balancing things are quite hard at the moment," you replied and he only smiled.

"I know. But at times like this, all of those just goes away and leaves the pain and all the negativity alone.. Like I said, there isn't always any rain... Also, I want to be part of what will comfort you, I want to at least help because maybe it could help me too."

"I wouldn't mind helping you as well," you replied, a smile plastered across your face as well.

"By the way... My name is Yixing, Zhang Yixing," the guy, Yixing, finally introduced himself and reached out a hand towards you.

"Y/N," you replied, shaking his hand. "Nice meeting you."

Instead of replying, Yixing pulled you closer towards him with your hand he held in his.

You were shocked at first, until you felt his arms wrap around you. Not only did it felt like giving comfort, but also it felt longing.

Longing to have someone to hug.

You straight up just gave in and hugged back, hugging Yixing tightly and realized how both of you needed something like it.

Everything felt perfect for you as you melted into the arms of a guy you had just met but felt like you knew for so long.

And Yixing felt the same, tightening his arms around you as if never wanting to let go.

After pulling away, you grinned up at the guy who just gave you a thoughtful look along with his constantly soft smile. It was just then you realized how good-looking he actually was. Bonus the fact that he was actually pretty willing to help. "Thank you, Yixing," you whispered into his ear.

"You're always welcome from now on. And thank you for this also," he replied and pulled you into another hug, staying under the rain and just enjoying the comfort for as long as you both can.

---------------------------

Onto the last of the update trio!

Let us see what our Byun Baekhyun has in store!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
1M 24.9K 119
PLS DON'T READ THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS THEY'RE SO CRINGY BAHDHHXNJS LMAO - ♡︎ just a place to drop my short story / one shot ideas (highly recommend...
710K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
71.8K 2.9K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...