Peter Parker Field Trip Trope...

Od Harleys_Potato_Gun

I've become obsessed with this trope so now all of my idea shall be spit out here. Ships: Parley (Peter x Har... Více

Disclaimer
The Fieldtrip of Doom
The Five Times Peters Blindness Surpised Someone and the One Time He Could See
#1 Ironman and Bruce
The Rogues (pt. 2 of blind peter)
Peters Class (pt. 3 with a bit of parley)
Its a Small World Pt 1
Its a Small World Pt 2
A/N and book advertising
Iron-lad Harley
The Fuck did you just call my Nephews?
Today is Not My Day
A quick A/N yall then Ill update tonight or tomorrw
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.1
Best. Day. Ever Pt.2
Best. Day. Ever. Pt.3 (Extra)
A Suprise Trip
I cried while writing this so lets cry togther
How Endgame Really Happened
Stress Baking
Head canon and i swear im working in an update.
Coffee Shop au Pt. 1
Coffee Shop au Pt. 2
A:N concering the discord and Request page
Another Discord One (i figured out how to make the link not expire)
*laughs Nervously* Hey guys
Stable Boy (Pt 1)
Stable Boy (Pt. 2)
Stable Boy (Pt. 3)
HOLY SHIT I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
Im Going to Be Selfish....Just this Once
"Happy" Ending (^Pt. 2)
Baby Project
This Didnt Turn Out So Bad After All
A quick Authors note
Think 'bout it Love, Why Arent We Dating?
Ha ha, hi.

Feild Trip (Parley)

31.2K 689 2.4K
Od Harleys_Potato_Gun

So this is a field trip trope (duh,)

So after peter called tony dad he begged aunt may to let him adopt peter. Aunt May, who wanted Peter to grow up with a father figure, agreed to split guardianship, he spends weekends and some weekdays at tower and most weekdays and some weekends with May.

Tony is a dad

Also Parley because I caaaannnnnnnnnnn

Peter is 5'7

Harley is 6'0

Peter POV:

"Baby Stark do do do do, if you don't get up you will be late," I hear F.R.I.D.A.Y say, I groan and snuggle closer to Harley.

"Snooze," I grumble out, then look up blery-eyed "Also, why the name?"

"Mr. Clint has requested that you be called Baby Stark do do d-,"

"But you are programed to not listen to him," I say, very confused and tired.

"Yes, but Mr. Stark has also agreed to this name."

"Please just call me Peter" I practically beg.

"Ok  Mr. Peter Stark," I hear F.R.I.D.A.Y say in a human like tone. "You have 4 minutes."

"Darlin' you really should get up," Harley says, googily, making his accent heavier.

"Mmhh," I grumble snuggling even closer, his arms tightened around me, then loosen.

"Sweetheart, we gotta get up now,"

"Mmmmm no," I drawl out, sticking sticking to him in the process.

"Pete, let me go,"

"No," I say, shaking my head vigorously, "Your warm,"

"Fine," he sighed, "I guess you won't have time for a kiss then..,"

I start to pout as I unstick to him, He smiles and kisses me.  I humm against his lips. Sadly,  after about two minutes, just when it was getting good, Dad slammed the door open. "God dammit can't you guys wait till after 10 am, now I owe Natasha $20," He whined, Harley raised an eyebrow.

"You guys bet on how you find us?" He asked, smirking.

"Yep, now Pete get ready for school before I revoke your rights to stay in the same room."

I groaned and rolled over, tumbling to the floor in the process. Harley chuckles as he gets up.

"Why do you have to be up so early? It's not like you have school or anything," I ask confused, usually Harley would stay at the tower, he got private tutoring, which means he would harass them with a potato gun until they said he learned something.

"The old man asked me to lead a tour group today, should be fun," He said smirking. Grabbing a shirt and pants.

"Sense you have extra time, do you think you can tag along when Happy drops me off?"

"I would like nothin' more Darlin'," He says giving me a quick kiss, " Lemme change real quick,"

As he walks into the bathroom, I swipe a hoodie and a pair of jeans from him and quickly throw them on. Once Im done I walk out to the kitchen, soon followed by Harley. It was fairly quiet as Harley and I scarfed down our breakfast.

"Peter, Mini Stark, Happy is waiting, quote 'Very impatiently,' for Peter," F.R.I.D.A.Y said.

"Tell him we're on our way," I say as I stand up and grab Harleys hand.

"See you soon Petey," Uncle Clint says waving to me, grinning like a mad man.

"See you Мой Маленький паук," Auntie Nat says ruffling my hair.

"Bye guys see you after school,".

~Page break for our hate for Flash~

The ride to school was uneventful, harley and I sat in back and cuddled, while Happy complained about PDA and , "Not in the car,". Sadly, we arrived at Middletown ten minutes later.

"Don't worry Sweetheart," Harley said squeezing my hand. "Well be back together before you know it,"
I sigh, not really wanting to get out of the car but doing so anyway. I groan and trudge into school, really not wanting to be here today. I bump into Ned as I'm putting my stuff away.

"Dude wait," He says just as I open my locker "We have a decathlon meeting, they said to bring our stuff,"

"That's... weird," I say closing my locker and walking with Ned to Mrs. Aholes classroom I guess our usual teacher was sick. As Ned and I slipped into our seats she spoke.

"Thanks to FLASHES influence." she says, practically beaming, "We are going on a field trip... to Stark Tower!!!"

While everyone cheers I slam my head into the desk. I'm so gonna kill Dad when I get home...

"MR. PARKER, you should be grateful Flash talked me into letting you go, since you're clearly lying about your internship there for attention,"

"You would know all about lying for attention, wouldn't you?" I kid from the back pipes, I turn around to see Nico, feet propped up on his desk holding hands with his boyfriend Will. Mrs. Ahole goes red as the whole room tries not to laugh.

"Mr. Di Angelo, I should ban you from this trip,"

"Ya good luck with that," he says taking his feet down and leaning forward "I wanna see how this goes down,"

Mrs. Ahole huffed, "Anyway everyone on the bus,".

"Ned, break my arm please,"

"No way dude! This is your chance, plus your fam might actually kill Flash,"

"I know, that's what I'm scared of, and you know, the hell I'm going to go through from my family,"

"Oh cheer up loser," this one came from MJ, who never looked up from her book, "His face will be a great addition to my collection."

The ten minutes it took to get to the tower fly by faster than I would have liked, the next thing I know I'm standing in the lobby listening to Flash.

"Hey Penis," I hear Flash say loudly, "Ready for me to prove you're internship is a fake, I bet once Tony finds out, he'll give me a REAL internship.In fact. He'll probably think of me as a son."

I cringe, I see the ladies at the front desk gove Flash a dirty look, they all know me by name.

"Flash never, once, have I ever complained, whined, or told anyone that you constantly harass and bully me. But please, please don't do it here," I say, sadly he sees this as a challenge.

"No way Penis, I'll prove that your lie is a sham and drag you through the mud,"Flash says laughing, I groan. Great, now we're gonna have a dead Flash. One of the desk ladies looked like she was gonna say something till she was cut off.

"Mornin' everyone," My head shoots up and I see..

"Harley!?"

He looks over and winks at me.

"Hello everyone. My names Harley, one of the old man's two personal interns. I'll be your tour guide today. Now before anything else, you need your security badges. White, what you guys have, is for visitors and will expire once you leave. Purple is for reporters and paparazzi. Blue is for people who have business with S.I. Green is for regular Interns. Yellow is for paid scientist. Orange is head scientist. Red is for The avengers who don't live in the tower. Alpha Red is for the Avengers and other people Tony has personally approved that live in the tower. Now, when I call your name come get your badge so we can I.D you."

Once everyone grabs their badges, Flash looks at me and smirks,

"Excuse me," he says faking politeness, "Why doesn't pen-Peter have one?"

I see Harley glare at him, clearly not buying it.

"Peter doesn't need one, he already has his own, dont ya Darlin'."

"I forgot it," I blurt out, which technically isn't a lie, I left it in Happys car. I see Harley smirk.

"Good thing I grabbed it for you," he said, holding up my pass, I sigh in defeat.

"Thank you Harles,".

"No problem sweetheart, anyway who wants to go first,".

"Me, I mean I WAS the one who made this trip possible,". I see MJ gag as Flash literally struts forward through the gate.

"Eugene Thomson, leve, white, enjoy your tour," F.R.I.D.A.Y says in a bored tone. This continues till Harley goes.

"Mini Stark, Alpha Red, Boss wants you and Baby Stark Peter to report to the lab A.S.A.P, and to keep it P-G," F.R.I.D.A.Y says in a warmer tone. I sigh in defeat and walk through the gate.

"Baby, Stark do do do Peter, Mr. stark wants you-"

"Yes! Thank you Friday!" I say loudly to cut her off. The class started to whisper.

"Ok you heard the A.I up to the lab we go," Harley said the smirk never leaving his face.

"OMG! Peter do you think we'll see an avenger," Ned asked bouncing up and down.as we walk towards the elevator.

"Like penis would know, he probably just slept with-," Flash never finished his sentence because Harley turned around and decked him. You could hear a sickening crunch as he fell backwards.

"Harley, please, just leave it," I stand in front of him pleading as tried to get closer to Flash. His eyes soften slightly.

"But Pete-," I cut him off as I kiss him, he relaxes and kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Peter. Benjamin. Parker. First you punch flash, then you try and seduce an Intern! This is unexceptable. " Mrs. Ahole screeches stalking towards me till something, no, someone drops out of the vent.

"Uncle Clin-," He cuts me off with a hard glare,

HOW LONG, he signed

HOW LONG WHAT, I sign back paling dumb

F-L-A-S-H BULLY YOU HOW LONG (How long has flash bullied you)

NOT LONG

BULLSHIT

I sighed in defeat

4 YEARS, I sigm

(ASL gloss say whaaaaaaaat, for anyone who doesn't know gloss is in all caps and its basically the sign that is being signed if that makes sense)

"Peter! Stop harassing the averager before I call security, I know being an orphan is hard but you need to stop being an attention whore."

"STOP," A loud voice rings out, everyone turns their attention to Harley, whose arm is still wrapped around me, he takes a deep breath.

"Let me re-introduce myself, My name is Harley Keener-Stark current heir to Stark Industries, and I really hate bullies. Especially those who bully the other heir that happens to be my boyfriend Peter Parker.  I hope you all had a good thirty minutes because the tour is over, everyone get the fuck out. Security" Harley spits out, "Ned and M.J feel free to swing by another time,"

"Wait," we all turn to see Mr. Stark and all walking down the hall.

"Just wanted to say,First to the shit teacher, say goodbye to your job, second off to the loser that insulted my son say goodbye to any chance of getting into a good college.Third the reason I allowed this trip to happen is so that I could prove peters internship. Ok security escort this class out, be nice to those four though," He points to Ned, MJ, Nico and , Will. Then turns on his heel and leaves as the class is escorted out.

I sigh and lean into Harley once there all out, "You're so dead to me,"

He looked offended.

"I defend your honor!".

"You also could have told me my field trip was here, we could be cuddling on the couch right now watching star wars and eating food, but no. You yelled at my class,Dad- Oh God monday is gonna suck," I say groaning.

"It won't be that bad Darlin',".

"Harley...,".

"Tony transferred me to Middletown," He said, a cheeky grin on his face. I smile and wrap him in a hug.

"Great, now let's go watch Star Wars," I say, he picks me up.

"I thought you would never ask,"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2K 43 7
Hello guys gals and non-binary palls! (This quote is from Thomas Sanders.) Welcome to BOOK II of the spiderson Irondad stories hope you guys enjoy...
117K 3.9K 20
Y/n Maximoff hasn't had the best life, but she likes to stay optimistic. She leads two lives, and her favourite one is as Y/n Maximoff, student at Mi...
892K 14.4K 33
25 soulmates? How could that be? ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depression ⚠...
261K 7.9K 29
a ~very~ gay Marvel fanfic. it's got drama (well I mean duh), vine/meme references, and of course, your casual Stony. - Completed. •8/4/19 #1 in h...