The Singing Magus

By _Arsene_

After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do some... More

Special Thanks
Shifting timeline
New Start?
Bonus I
Promise and Debut part I
Promise and Debut part II
congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!
The Bet
Bonus II
1-A concert
Side Story USJ abridged
Thanks!
Bonus III
UA Sports Festival part I
Sports Festival part II: Saving Todoroki
Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame
😮
Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya
Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party
Tragedy
announcement
Purple and red affection
Platinum and Amethyst
Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look
Side Story: Magecraft training
Dinner At Todoroki's
Missing?!
you really like me?!
Side Story: Hosu incident abridged
Versus All for One Part I
Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed
Yaoyorozu
Hado
Toga
Uraraka
Nemuri
Announcement and Thanks.
Kendo
Bonus IV: Redemption B
Ashido
Takeyama
Jirou
Bonus Redemption F
Fuyumi
A reason to be a hero
Mark of a hero
Calm Before the Storm
preparations
Versus Overhaul
peace?
Epilogue: War [fixed]

Aftermath.

2.3K 33 39
By _Arsene_

*Izuku POV*

Fuck i hurt. It felt as though my very nerves were on fire.

Izuku: 'So this is the risk of high concept magecraft'

I look over to where my father is on the ground. He starts coughing before speaking.

AFO: Izuku you've become strong I'm proud of you. Though I wish things were different.

I watched as weird tendrils came off his hand and stab the mist user.

AFO: Forced Quirk activation. Tomura you and the league escape so that our dream stays alive.

I watched as one by one the villains entered the mist portal. Toga looks to me before heading with her former teammates. No way in hell am I losing the progress we've made. I open my circuits as I start coughing up blood.

Izuku: March *cough cough* King of heroes *cough*

AFO: Izuku stop you kill yourself!

I ignored the man as a gold portal opens up next to my head.

Izuku: Enkidu Chain.

The chain shoots out from the portal before wrapping around Toga's waist. I grab the chain and yank it back with the last of my strength.

Toga: Uh guys? KKKKKYYYYYYYAAAAAA!

she flies into the air before I can't keep the mana flowing and the chain disappears.

Shigaraki: Tch we lost Toga......Oh well.

Toga: Someone catch me!

I barely manage to get in her path and catch Toga as she comes down. We collide and I slide back a ways.

Izuku: Welcome to the light Himiko.

Toga: Thanks for saving me Izu. Izu? Izuku?!

I barely heard her as my consciousness is cut off soon after I finish speaking.

*Small Time skip courtesy of chibi toga cuddling a chibi Izuku*

Detective Naomasa: Miss Himiko Toga I've got some questions for you if that's ok.

Toga: *Small nod*

Naomasa: Do you know where your family is?

Toga: Don't know don't care. they weren't pleasant to me because of my "villainous quirk".

Naomasa: Do you know where the league of villains currently are and what their next move is?

Toga: I don't know where AFO sent them. If I had to hazard a guess it would be rest and regroup. Maybe try and get more people to increase they fighting potential after the loss of AFO.

Naomasa: That is all for now.

Toga: Um can I ask one question.

Naomasa: If I am able to answer it.

Toga: How is Izuku Midoriya doing?

Naomasa: From what I've been told he is currently at Dagobah Municiple Hospital. He suffered heavy internal damage from the fight. It seems he has some nerve damage as though they were being fried from the inside out. The doctors said they are surprised he is even alive. All we are waiting for is to see if he heals.

I couldn't stop the flow of tears down my face. He did this to himself to save all might. To save me. I don't deserve that kindness.

Toga to self: Why did he have to be so stupid and reckless. If he dies how can I forgive myself.

Naomasa: You really care for him don't you?

I forgot he was still here.

Toga: Yes I do he was the one to convince me to betray the league of villains. He also saved me from becoming a villain myself.

Naomasa: If you don't run and behave, would you like to go see him?

Toga: Can I really?

Naomasa: *gentle smile* Of course I'll be right back.

He wasn't even gone 10 minutes before he came back fixing a device to my wrist.

Toga: What's this?

Naomasa: An experimental tracker device.  Till I know for certain you won't run it's a precaution.

With that said the detective brought me to the hospital Izuku was staying at.  Before we could even get to the reception desk to ask for his room number one of the girls he was dating come out from around a corner.

???: Ah your Himiko Toga right?

Toga: Yes, and you must be Momo Yaoyoruzu.

Momo: That's correct.  May I assume your here to see Zuzu?

Toga: If that wouldn't bother any of you girls too much.

Momo:  Not a problem at all.  Izuku told us all about your interactions while the league had him.

Toga: what did he tell you?

Momo: That even though you were told to torture him you tried to make it as painless as possible.  How you two talked when the others went to bed.  How you always gave him food and water as well.

I couldn't help but blush hearing that.  Before I knew it we were at his room door.  As we entered there were 8 others there already.  I recognized the girls he dated.  The daughter of the number 2 hero Fuyumi.  A third year at UA with light blue hair and eyes.  They all looked like they've been crying their eyes out.

Toga: Is.....is he dead?

Ochaco: No we're all just worried bout him.  Nice to officially meet you Himiko Toga.

Toga: Same Ochaco Uraraka.

I looked at Izuku who was unconscious on the bed.

Toga: It's my fault he's like this.  If he didn't get me away from the league of villains he would've still been awake 😢

They then proceed to huge me.

Nemuri: Oh honey I think even if he didn't try to save you he'd still be like this.

*izuku POV*

I was drifting in darkness.  How long has it been since the fight with dad?  All of a sudden I'm falling.  I tried to grab onto something but there is nothing.  All of a sudden I was in my reality marble.  Only difference there were no heroic spirits

Izuku: Ok what's going on?

???: Icchan is that you?

Looking towards the voice I see.....Mom?!

Izuku: But your.  I mean how.  Wait am I dead?

Inko: No Icchan.  I just had to see you one more time and tell you how proud I am of you.  You got some lovely girlfrinds as well.  I can't wait to see my grandbabies.  And last keep your head up Izuku I am always watching over you.

Everything fades to black before I wake up.  First thing I notice opening my eyes is the white ceiling.  I see a window to my left so I look right.  I notice all the girls plus Fuyumi and Nejire hugging Himiko.  I sit up as quietly as possible, before  I look out the window again then I speak.

Izuku: Your magic white rabbit
has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole.

(Can you name the song without looking it up.  Credit to the original band)

They look at me like they are dreaming.

Izuku: You don't need to pinch yourselves I'm really am awake.

Girls: Izuku!

Before they could hug me the doctor enters seeing what the noise was about.  Seeing me awake they call for a nurse not before rushing the girls out.

Doctor: So how are you feeling Mr Midoriya.

Izuku: Bit sore other wise fine.

Doc: Surprising

Izuku: Why do you say that?

Doctor: You've been asleep for three days young man.  Also based on some test we ran while you were asleep you might have some nerve damage.  Especially in your arms.  Though we what know till you try to do things normally to what extent your limitations are.

Izuku: How'd you run test on me without permission?

Doc: Your fiancé gave us permission.

Izuku: Sorry did you say fiancé?

Doc: Yes I did.  Are you having memory problems?

Izuku: Sorry i must have been hit in the head pretty badly can you remind me who she is?

Doc: She was the tall girl with black hair in a pony tail.

Izuku: Now I remember thank you.  If it's not too much trouble can you send her and our friends back in.

Doc: Sure thing.  Just press the call nurse bottom if you need anything.

I'm looking outside as the girls come back in.  Noticing their reflection I turn and smile at them.

Izuku: So Momo what's this about us being engaged?

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1.2K 9
Izuku's heading out for the week to try new training methods. while out his classmates decide to take peek into in room and end up finding his bigges...
81.8K 2.3K 27
Izuku, a sweet little boy who wishes to be a hero and... Blah blah blah. You already know all of that, why should I repeat myself? Izuku's mom passed...
54.4K 1K 55
What do you do when you get pushed aside by the world, well to Izuku it was clear, make his own, one where the mistakes of the past presumptions and...
59.1K 562 16
This is the story of Izuku Yagi the son of All Might the worlds Number 1 Hero and he is a true hero Izuku cause his heart is true and he will have OF...