ıllıllı ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴏɴ...

By Nightskullfire

ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴏɴᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs ʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ... More

Chapter 1: So, this is what we're up against?
Chapter 2: Yeah, this is our competition
Chapter 3: Paris
Chapter 4: We're winning this time
An announcement
Chapter 6: Brazil
Chapter 7: Transylvania
Chapter 8: Hawaii
Chapter 9: Dubai
Chapter 10: Beijing
Chapter 11: Finland
Chapter 12: Zimbabwe
Chapter 13: Australia
Chapter 14: Australia to New Zealand
Chapter 15: New Zealand's Lush mountains
Chapter 16: Alberta Canada
Chapter 17: Lord of the ring toss
Chapter 18: Flores Indonesia
Chapter 19: Las Vegas
Chapter 20: Mexico
Chapter 21: Vietnam
Chapter 22: Russia
Chapter 23: Darjeeling India
Kinda important(AN)
Extra chapter(Finale)

Chapter 5: Iceland

775 16 14
By Nightskullfire

Aaron's POV

After winning yesterday's challenge, we got the opportunity to get our tip before anyone else.

"The first team to depart will be the Complex Strategist. Go!" Don told us.

I pressed the button on the Don box and picked up the tip.

"Take a bus to the geyser of Geysigil and locate the Don box." I read.

"Okay. Let's go."

Me and Courtney found the bus stop.

"Um... Where's the bus?" Courtney asked.

"Maybe it's late." I shrugged.

Five other teams arrived shortly after us.

"Well... so much for our lead." Courtney crossed her arms sarcastically.

"Don't even think about getting on the bus before us!" Jacque pointed at the cadets.

"You can't stop me from thinking it. Get out if my head."

"Pfft. Neanderthals." Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Uh guys. The bus." Noah pointed out.

The 5 teams that were here all ran and hopped on the bus. We all took our seats and got comfortable.

Confessional

"Okay. So maybe we lost our lead from yesterday, but we have a knack for these type of games." I grinned.

"Yeah. Besides. We're pretty good at coming up with plans. I was a CIT after all." Courtney bragged as I playfully rolled my eyes.

Confessional ends

The bus stopped and me and Courtney dashed off and got our tip.

"It's an all in. Broken Icelandic telephone?" Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"For this all in teams need to hold down the button on this speaker box to hear me say, 'please give me my next travel tip' in Icelandic with perfect pronunciation." I read." Then you must run across the geothermal field of hot springs and repeat the sentence to an Icelandic local. Say the sentence right, you get the next tip. Say it wrong, and you have to go all the way back to hear the sentence again."

Me and Courtney approached the box.

"Okay. Listen closely." I said and pressed the button.

We heard the pronunciation and moved on. We saw the geyser field ahead. Me and Courtney exchanged a look.

"Guess this is the way." I shrugged.

Me and Courtney continued to navigate through the geyser field.

"Hey. We're doing great." I grinned.

"Of course we are. What did you expe-" Courtney started until she was shot into the air by a geyser.

I managed to predict where she would land and caught her.

"You Alright there Court-case?" I raised an eyebrow with an intrigued grin.

"Yeah. Nice catch." Courtney grinned.

"Come on let's keep going."

+

We managed to meet the Icelandic local.

"Vinsamlegast gefa mera travel albending." Me and Courtney both said confidently and received our tip.

"Yes!" We both high fived and kept going.

"Take the helicopter to Skaftafell Vettel National Park and find the next Don box."

We were the first ones on the helicopter Unfortunately, we had to wait for 5 other teams.

Once again, so much for our lead. The Ice Dancers shortly arrived after us.

"Do those two ever stop smiling?" Courtney whispered to me.

"I honestly don't know. Seems like your face would get sore from all of that smiling." I crossed my arms.

4 more teams got on the helicopter and it took off. Honestly, I enjoy the views we get up here. It's fascinating.

+

The helicopter landed. We quickly got our tip.

"Another either or." I told Courtney. "Feast or fossil."

Don's POV

"An either, or, challenge requires teams requires teams to complete one of two tasks. In this case, teams can either dine on a traditional Icelandic feast. Or they can find and retrieve one of the intact fossils embedded in the icy walls of this ice cave. Once their chosen task is complete, teams must bring their intact fossil or empty platter to the chill zone. The last team to arrive may be out if the race."

Courtney's POV

"So. Feast or fossil?" Aaron asked.

"Fossil. I'm pretty sure the feast has something gross in it." I crossed my arms.

"What happened to, 'I have a strong stomach'?"

"All because I have a strong stomach doesn't mean I'll eat gross food. I'd rather deal with the fossil."

"You make a point."

Me and Aaron grabbed a pickaxe and headed into the icey cave.

"Woah. Ugh. These shoes are so not meant for ice." I groaned.

"Court-case. I found one." Aaron happily pointed to a fossil.

"Great. Just. Give me a sec." I said, struggling to walk on the ice.

I slipped and fell right on my butt.

"Gr.... seriously?" I pouted.

Aaron quickly dropped his pic and came over to help me up.

"Thanks Aaron."

"Yeah. No problem. Now let's get that fossil." Aaron told me.

We both carefully used our pic to get it out.

"Okay. This ice should keep it intact." Aaron said.

"Y-yeah. It will." I said, still struggling on the ice.

"Okay.... um. I'll push the fossil." Aaron told me.

"We'll both push it."

"You can. After we're out of the cave. You're barely managing to walk." Aaron said as he started pushing the fossil.

"Okay." I sighed and slowly started to navigate through the ice.

+

We managed to get out of the cave. After getting out, Aaron broke the ice around the fossil and carefully grabbed it.

"There. Now let's roll." Aaron grinned, running off.

"Right behind you." I said, following.

We got to the carpet if Completion.

"8th place." Don pointed at us.

"Wow. That's lower than expected." Aaron stated.

Confessional

"Ugh! It's all my fault. If I didn't slow us down on the ice.... ugh! I felt like I didn't do much this challenge." I groaned.

"Courtney. Dear. You're doing just fine." Aaron patted my shoulder." 8th place isn't so bad."

"But I wanted first."

"It's fine. There's always room for improvement. That's what makes us great. You never know what to expect."

"Yeah... I guess you're right."

"Besides. There's pleanty more challenges to come."

Confessional ends

An: December 3rd, 2019

I know. I know. I suck at consistency.

I'm so so sorry! I wanna update more. I'm gonna try to, but my teachers literally plan 3 test things for me on Friday.

But I'll see what I can do. So(if you're still here) thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 4.3K 25
...{✨🧸✨}... •• "you added the wrong number" •• ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。 。°。°。°。°。°。°。°...
68.6K 1.4K 29
𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝗶𝗰𝗲·𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸·𝗲𝗿 ↳ (𝗻.) a ship designed for breaking a channel through ice >> 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗗 << Season Two...
30K 859 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪꜱᴍ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ...