The Cold Girl Turned Warm ||...

By Yenyulships

' Get away from me.' 'Never I will make the ice in your heart melt.' y/n than turned away and walked out, ign... More

The First Day
Friends?
The misunderstanding
The meet up
New student?
The confession
The accident
A new neighbour
Missing?
The surprise
The unexpected
Back
Going out
The lost memories
Working?
The Start
An incident
A couple
College
A Fight
The worst day
Crush
A good day
Revenge
Justice
Party?
Happiness
A kid?
To the PARK!
The awkward encounter
Liar
Fighting in the inside
A little jealousy
Truth
Work
He's back
Dinner
Unexpected Situation
Silent
The Calm After The Storm
Promise
Crash
The Return
Surprise

Drunk

595 34 4
By Yenyulships

I asked curiously as I started the car, confused at why Yena wasn't worried.

She's busy thinking about her love for Yuri.

Huh?

She likes- no loves Yuri but doesn't know it.

Then tell her. Sit her down and with a serious face say ' You love Yuri. '

I did. Then she said ' Y-You don't know my feelings! ' and ran to her room so I went out for a walk and got lost.

She chuckled and took out her phone.

Or maybe she is worried.

She smiled as she showed my her phone with Yena's name on it. She picked it up and placed it on speaker mode.

Hello?

Hyewon where are you?

On the way home why?

Am I really in love with Yuri?

Ask yourself silly why ask me?

I-I don't know.

Yena-ah.

y/n?

Does your heart flutter when you see Yuri? Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when she smiles? Do you randomly think she's cute? If the answers is yes, you like her no wait you love her.

I- Thanks y/n.

No problem.

She hung up and Hyewon turned to look at me.

Are you a love expert or something?

I had some... counselling with my friends.

But you spoke like you experienced it before.

I have.

You do!? W-With who?

Its... a secret.

She looked back in front, keeping quiet for the rest of the ride. When we arrived, she got out of the car and waved to me, going into the building quickly. I then drove home as I scolded myself for saying what I did.

y/n-ya! Why are you so late?

I had stuff to do. Why Riley?

We were talking about going Karaoke you wanna join.

N-

We're not asking, you must go. Also you're buying drinks!

Y-Yah! Lia!

I sighed as I went back to my room, washing up and changing into jeans and a simple t-shirt.

y/n! Let's go!

Coming!

I grabbed my stuff and went out with them, walking to the karaoke place. When we arrived, we paid and went into a room. They immediately got excited and started picking out songs while I sat at the side, watching them while playing with my phone. They ordered drinks and were having lots of fun so I didn't want to stop them.

Ryan: y/n join us.

You: No thanks.

Olivia: Come on! Have a drink and sing with us.

You: I need to be sober to bring you guys back so no.

Riley: Oh come on you're no fun.

You: I'll take that as I compliment. I'm going out to take a phone call.

Lia: Come back quick!

I went out and walked to the nearby convenience store. I didn't have a phone call, I just needed to get out of there. I bought a soda and sat outside, staring off into the abyss when my phone rang.

Oh wow I'm a psychic. Hello?

Hey y/n! I'm Chaeyeon.

Hey what's up?

Well um you see...

Just get to the point.

I need help with the girls.

What's wrong?

They're well drunk. Sakura , Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena and Chaewon to be exact.

Sorry Chaeyeon but I also have some drunk friends to take care of.

That's fine then sorry to bother.

No problem sorry I can't help you.

Is that y/n!? y/n! Came join us!

Shut up Yena you're drunk.

*Sigh* text me your location I'll be there.

Oh okay sure.

I hung up and walked back to the apartment to get my car, calling Lia unnie.

Hello y/n? Where are you.

Stop drinking, I need you to take care of them for now. Chaeyeon called me and I need to take care of 5 more frunk people.

Okay sure. Better come back though.

Yeah yeah make sure they don't got too drunk.

Got it.

I then drove to Chaeyeon's location to see the 5 of them dead drunk.

Chaeyeon: y/n you're here.

Yena: y/n!? Are you here to join us?

You: I'll bring Yena and Hyewon home after I get you a taxi.

I carried Eunbi and Chaewon while Chaeyeon carried Sakura and I hailed them a taxi.

Text me their location. I'll get someone to help you later.

Okay thank you y/n.

I went back in and carried Yena and Hyewon into my car, fastening their seatbelts before driving back to Yena's apartment. I got some of my dads' staff to help Chaeyeon with bring Eunbi and Chaewon home. When we arrived, I carried Yena up first then Hyewon. I placed them both onto their bed and was about to go when Hyewon grabbed my hand.

I look and saw that she was asleep so I slowly pulled my hand away and went down. I went to a nearby convenience store and bought 2 drink for hangover and placed them on the kitchen table and drove to the karaoke place. I got them into my car with the help of Lia and drove them home.

My head hurts.

It was the next morning and they were all complaining.

You: Of course it does. That's what you get for getting drunk.

Riley: Can you cook hangover soup for us please~?

Olivia: Please~?

Oliver: Pretty please~?

Ryan: I beg you please!

You: No buy it on your own, I'm going to work.

Ryan: Yah! You leaving us alone?

You: No you guys have each other. Bye.

I got in my car and drove off to the company. When I got there, I got out and bumped into my dad.

y/n! Great timing. Meet Jihoon, Mr Park's son.

y/n!?

Hey Jihoon.

I see you guys know each other, that's great. y/n, bring Jihoon around the company.

I- Ne.

He then left and Jihoon came beside me.

I didn't know you worked here y/n.

I didn't either.

Huh?

I need to find out who my assistant is so let's wait here for awhile.

Sure.

I waited for about 6 minutes when I saw a girl sprinting towards me. She stopped in front of me, huffing for air.

Are.... you... Ms Kim?

Yes and you are?

My names... Gyuri Jang Gyuri.

Well nice to meet you. Let's go.

I brought Jihoon around the company and sent him to his fathers office before walking back to mine.

Can you get me an ice americano? Thanks.

S-Sure Ms Kim.

She said and started running to the café.

Walk.

I said and she stopped running and walked quickly to the café. I shook my head as I went into the elevator and up to my office. I took off my coat and placed my briefcase down, sitting down and grabbing a piece of document from the top of the pile. I put on my round glasses as I was too lazy to wear contacts this morning.

Come in.

I said as I heard the door knock, eyes still glued onto the document I was going through. The coffee was placed in front of me with a small thud.

Here's your coffee Ms Kim.

Thank you. You can go to your seat now.

Ne.

She then went out and I continued with my work, pressing the button to call her once in awhile to get her to get people to sign some documents. While going through piles of paper, I heard a door knock.

Come in.

Ms Kim it's time for lunch.

You go ahead.

I said without peeling my eyes away from the papers. After about half an hour, I stopped to stretch and went out to buy a sandwich when I saw Gyuri still at the seat.

You not going for lunch?

I didn't want to since you were still doing work and might need me.

You should go, I'll give you an hour.

Thank you Ms Kim.

I went down to the café and bought a simple sandwich and went back up to my office. I started going through more papers until I decided to look at my watch and realise it was almost one more minute to a meeting. I grabbed what I needed and rushed to the meeting office, arriving just in time.

After the meeting, I stayed back a little as I was planning for the scouting of site that my dad asked me to do. I heard the door open and looked to see a panting Gyuri.

Yes?

I'm so sorry... for not being able to tell you about the meeting.

It's fine, we're going to scout some sites tomorrow so wear a casual outfit and don't be late.

Ne!

The day then went the same as yesterday. After we were done, I went home and was immediately pulled out for dinner.

My life is a mess right now.

I mumbled to myself as I walked at the back with my hands in my hoodie pockets.

Quick y/n! I'm hungry.

You always are Riley, I'm coming.

I quickly caught up with the group and walked next to Lia who intertwined our arms together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 688 21
I don't, but that's for you to prove by reading this. [Request Closed]
6.4K 247 12
What happens when you work for one of the biggest kpop girl groups Le Sserafim. You work as manager at the young age of 21 and things can be unexpect...
322 19 20
» [연애소설Love Story] « EPIK HIGH ft. IU 0:00 ─〇───── 3:56 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻ Looking back, I must have fallen for him, the day we fir...
3.4K 165 19
where in the cold ceo meets a girl who's clumsy and caring but who also has a tragic past will the cold hearted ceo fall or not? IU X FEM!OC