his first laugh || arthur fle...

Oleh lyfewrcker

y/n l/n, threatened by her stepmother, kills her and ends up in arkham asylum, earning the entitlement "offic... Lebih Banyak

before you start
backstory
chp 1 - threats to deaths
chp 2 - 2AM
chp 3 - uncertainty and plans
chp 4 - escape
chp 6 - panic attack
chp 7 - alter ego
chp 8 - change
a/n
chapter 9 - memories
chp 10 - daddy fleck
chp 11 - dreams
chp 12 - gone
a/n

chp 5 - hotel

2.8K 92 31
Oleh lyfewrcker

fair warning: easter egg :)
__________________

"I could never imagine you living in a warehouse!" I chuckled as I walked around the room, touching everything that was in my eyesight. I had a bright smile plastered on my face, but inside I was trembling. That question gave me chills and I didn't want to bust the nice boys that helped me escape. As I wandered around the room, Arthur grunted loudly and suddenly grabbed my arm tightly.

"Ouch, Arthur!" I winced at him, who seemed to not give one shit about his firm grasp on my arm. Arthur then yanked me close to him and uttered frigidly, "how did you escape?"

It frightened me because I never actually saw this part of Arthur. Maybe when we first met, but when terrorising, he was more goofy than serious. The only time I ever saw him that serious was on the Murray Franklin show when he screamed at Murray seconds before shooting the old man. His pupils widened as the once ocean blue colour of his iris grew darker. That was when I figured it wasn't time for jokes and laughter.

"Two of your men got me out," I mumbled under my breath. It took him awhile to process that, but still he kept calm. I anxiously sat beside him on his long chair as I rubbed his back ensuring him that it was really alright but he never said a word. "Arthur.. come on, say something."

But he sat still, speechless.

"That's it Arthur," I sighed hopelessly as I stood up. "If you're really gonna act like this, I might as well turn myself in to Arkham-"

Arthur then suddenly stood up and pulled my waist closer to him, his shaky breath on my neck giving me the shivers down my spine. Still, he never said one word, but at that moment, I didn't mind, although I didn't know what his intentions were. All I felt was his heat and his deep crave of intimacy when I felt his hands all the way down my-

"Arthur wait," I stuttered as I gently pushed him away, collecting myself as I closed my eyes anxiously. He simply stared at me with confusion in his eyes. Clearly, now I knew what his intentions were. But why now? "Let's talk about it hon, don't avoid it."

With a scoff, he chuckled irretrievably, "what is there to talk about? Danny and Thomas had already ruined one of my greatest plans, remind me to fire them later. I wanted to be the one to get you out, not them. It's unfair, it's-"

"Look," I interrupted as I moved closer to him, my arms resting on his shoulder, "I know you did, I wanted the same but I didn't want it to be that way. You're dramatic and that's one of the things I lov-"

Before I could finish that sentence, I realised I had slipped out the L word. Awkwardly, I glanced away from him and cleared my throat, then continuing like a complete fool.

"..like about you, but risking those patients lives was something else. Live up to what you keep in mind: kill the ones who wronged you. And those men only brought me out to save you from getting in."

Finally, the moment eased up as Arthur nodded with a smile on his face. It seemed like he understood, but as I gazed into those bright blue orbs, there was a spot of doubt in his eyes. Tiredly, I buried my face on his shoulder as I pulled him tightly into a hug, whispering, "please understand." I heard the man chuckle as he hugged me tighter,

"I do, anything for you."

We gradually pulled away from each other and Arthur had his unsettled look on his face, like something was missing. He then cupped my chin, but looked at my outfit.

"How long have you not showered?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. I was utterly flustered when he twirled me around, looking at my body. He then led me to a pastel blue door, which I assumed was the bathroom, but instead was a ticket way out of the warehouse. It led to this deserted, hot area where no building could be seen. It was depressing seeing such empty land.

"Oh shit- dude do they know about this door?" I gasped in excitement as I jumped out. Maybe he made this door to escape in case of emergencies. Or if he had a panic attack and didn't want to leave the warehouse using the main entrance. Arthur softly let out a chuckle as he walked out. He then gently held my hand and led me to a 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra car that was waiting right outside. "Damn baby, you got taste!" I squealed as I ran towards the car, admiring its exteriors.

"Wanna take her for a ride?" I bit my lip as I moved closer to him.

Arthur smiled at me.

"Why do you think I even brought you here in the first place?"

___________________

Warm air roughly hit my face as my hair flew smoothly by the wind. Arthur glanced at me, laughing at my silliness as I screamed, "Go to hell, Arkham!" He drove in the speed of light, but still we were nowhere nearby his destination. I didn't exactly know where he was going, he never said, but I wasn't complaining, I loved a good mystery. As long as it didn't include setting me on fire.

As we drove on the cliffs, we past by some of the greatest looking sceneries like the big, blue luminous sea and as we drove higher, we watched the marvaleous sunset, the sky turning from a cotton candy to the galaxy. By the time the moon was up, Arthur finally pulled over and we ended up in Gotham City, in front of this magnificent fancy hotel. Arthur, who seemed shaky, quickly pulled out his short brunette wig, a pair of glasses and a mustache. As he was disguising himself, he tossed me a blonde wig and other makeup. He looked completely different.

"I live in this hotel... temporarily," he stammered, his bright blue eyes bedazzling me as the moonlight beamed on him. For a minute, I just gazed at him as he somehow bewitched me into fall all over him again. I gently caressed his cheek as I pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss.

As I slowly pulled away, something completely hit me, like a wreaking ball. I couldn't deny it anymore, it was pointless. I just gazed into his eyes as he gazed into mine, smiling. That deep sensational feeling was burning inside me. It was weird because I'd never had those kinds of feelings before. Arthur's arms crawled down to my waist as he held me closely.

"Arthur.. I.." I hesitated. Although I never knew of this feeling, my guts were telling me that this was a big thing. A big deal. Something to not play with, it affects you as a whole person.

I shook the doubts and the paranoia as I inhaled sharply.

"I.. think we should head inside," I blurted out, feeling completely idiotic. Did I want to say it yet? As much as I wanted to scream it out to him, I realised something. What did he feel about me? What did he feel for me?

I closed my eyes, dropping my weight on the car seat as I bit my lips, feeling ashamed of this feeling inside me. Arthur, watching my every move, began to feel something wrong with me by the unsettled look on his face. "Is everything.. alright?"

This agonising pain screeched inside me as I nodded with a smile on my face. So that was how heartbreak felt like. A missing piece in my heart and the urge to find that piece was the most frustrating thing I had ever gone through. As annoyance wormed inside me, I harshly grabbed my bags and hopped out of the car, waiting Arthur to make his move. He slowly grabbed his bags and headed out.

As we entered inside the building, I was absolutely mesmerised by the fancy lights and the the whole building itself. It had this utterly different scent from the outside, I was almost convinced that it was witchcraft. Arthur shifted closer to me, grabbing my bags as he headed towards the elevator.

"Good evening, Mr Theodore Twombly," the receptionist greeted with a warm smile on her face. He gave a small smile back then glancing at me, waiting for me to catch up. He gently grasped my waist as he pulled me closer, standing beside the lady.

"This is my wife, Samantha," he blushed as the lady began to adore us as a couple. Before the clock stroke nine, we rushed into the elevator.

We panted as soon as we entered the elevator. Arthur made sure no one came in by aggressively pressing the closing door button while I just laughed at him getting anxious about getting caught. As he began to collect himself and calm down, he turned around to see me raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well hello there, Theodore," I joked. He rolled his eyes at me, chuckling as he stood beside me. I sighed as I rest my head on his shoulders, watching the floors of the elevator go higher and higher.

I suddenly felt Arthur's fingers interlocking in mine as he pulled my hand up and kissed it with his warm lips, then he turned to me, smiling. "I want you to give it sometime," he said.

I looked at him with a confused expression. I didn't exactly know what he was talking about, but a part of me knew what he meant. Or maybe I didn't want to face the truth. To face the fact that he knew that I...

Finally, the elevator bell rang as the magnificent, golden doors of the compact lift opened, revealing a bronze coloured wall and a delicate table with a vase of roses neatly placed on itself. I smiled at the sight, then gradually walking out. At the sides were two ways to the hotel rooms with a glass window at the front of the hallway.

Arthur led the way to the hotel room, but we never spoke. I was much too embarrassed and I could feel that he knew that as well by the way I catch him glancing at me when I was distracted. He then stopped at a light brown coloured door that had the number 45 on the top center. Arthur pulled out a key and stuck it into the hole.

"This may look a little too..." he chuckled nervously as he pulled the door. A whole new world was upon the door. The furniture looked like it was worth more than my life, the walls were sophisticatedly wallpapered, and there was a huge glass window that you could see the entire city in. It was so big, it filled as a whole wall. I was so enthralled by the view that I had the urge to fall out of the building and suddenly land on the ground as Marilyn Monroe.

"Arthur.. how did you afford this?" I gasped as I looked around, twirling to the music played on the radio. He laughed nervously, rubbing his neck as he sat on the king sized bed with two bedside tables on each side and a awfully expensive looking lamp.

"Joker did, I guess."

I smiled at him as I walked towards him and I gently took off his wig, going through his brown hair. He looked so comfortable and calm, it made me want to fall on him and just hug him for the rest of my life, but I just kept that all in my mind. Arthur, however, found his way into my mind and began to pull my waist closer to his torso.

I cupped his chin as I leaned in closer to his face. His hands made their way under my shirt and on the back of my chest. I pulled him vigorously, my impatience growing stronger as our lips crashed against each other, savouring every moment our tongues were swirling inside our mouths. Arthur began to moan in our kisses as he grasped on my leg, pulling me to sit on his lap.

As our kiss deepened, I found myself on top of him on the bed and his hands were all over me, especially on my chest.

"Wait, I-" I hesitated as we kissed, but he didn't stop. He couldn't stop. I could feel his burning desires for me. He wanted me so bad. I wanted him even more.

"Please.." I whimpered under my breath, panting as he began to rip my shirt.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he gazed into my burning e/c. I nodded without hesitation.

_________________
a/n:
sorry yall i made this chapter a lil weird and stuff. and uh, i had to skip the whole "you know what" part cus im really bad at writing smut so im sorry bout that too. anyways, thank you for reading and i'll see ya in the next chaptah!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

74 13 13
When Ace is taken and replaced with a clone- it's two years after that she finally escapes Kara Waller's prison. After making her way back through Go...
261 20 19
This girl had had a rather crazy life, and she would laugh if you called her crazy. Shes had a life of hell in Gotham. She wanted to help those who n...
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...
69.2K 1.7K 20
Y/N is Harleen Quinzel's childhood best friend, they lived right next to each other growing up and now share an apartment. Just like Harleen she work...