[CANCELLED] claimed » larry b...

By amourheather

"And maybe it's the mystery in you that I'm addicted to" Louis was a sweet and mostly innocent boy who liked... More

claimed » larry bdsm
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Hiatus

Claimed: Cancelled

3.7K 40 5
By amourheather

Hi, all!

I know it's been years since I updated, but after taking a couple years off wattpad I am back. I thought really hard and after some consideration, I believe it is best for me to end claimed here and cancel the rest of the story. I was so young when I was writing this, and it unnerves me to think about continuing it lol. I was considering if I should leave it up or delete it, but decided to keep the book up as so many people have found escape and enjoyed it. I'm so glad it was such a big hit. I enjoyed writing it when I was younger and I'm sad that it's ended.

This story was my first big break and my first story to really gain friction and make me feel like I was an actually good writer. Looking back, this really helped improve my life and how I felt. I just got wrapped up in graduating and going off to college and kinda just dropped off.

It hurts to be sure that it will no longer have a chance of continuation. This was my baby for so long, and it connected me with so many amazing people. I want to thank every single one of you that ever read, voted, or commented. It felt good to look back.

I do have a new story out that I began writing a few days ago after after my few years break from wattpad. Check it out if you'd like on my profile, The Little Prince. (It's a Larry 👀)

Again, I am truly sorry loves. I know how upset I would be if a story I loved was cancelled. I just didn't want to leave anyone hanging or anyone questioning.

Thank you, for everything.

All the love,
Heather :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
89K 803 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...