All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

THREE

6.2K 213 21
By chelitabiees

Lisa was having trouble carrying the bottles of soju because she hurt her right index finger when she tried opening them.

"Just why the hell am I so clumsy?" She whispered to herself. She then recalled all the stupid and unlucky things that happened in her life. Good thing it's just a sratch.

"I can't even jump on a trampaulin like Rosé!" She half shouted. It really pisses her off how her body is uncoordinated. I mean, she's a great dancer, but putting dancing aside, she is just a clumsy little kitten.

"I swear, my life is just a mess." She added as she tried to position the bottles in both her hands.

Lisa was about to just give up the other two bottles and just come back for it later when she heard the door of the kitchen open. She looked at the person coming in.

"Oh shit!" Lisa almost lost her grip to the bottles she was holding because of shock. She mentally added this situation on her LISA'S STUPID AND UNLUCKY LIFE list.

Jungkook arrived and smoothly revealed his bunny smile. Lisa froze like a statue, not believing what she is seeing. JUNG FUCKIN' KOOK'S BUNNY FUCKIN' SMILE. HE SMILED JUST FOR HER!!

"Hey are you okay?" Jungkook asked Lisa as he took a step closer.

Lisa, being an awkward being, just blinked her eyes three times.

Is this some kind of morse code??? Well, who knows? Nobody knows. Lisa's mind is just beyond the ordinary.

"Lisa? Here let me help you." And then again, she just blinked her eyes, twice this time.

Well, we know BLINK is BLACKPINK'S fandom name, is she calling their fandom, perhaps?

"Oww!" Lisa flinched as Jungkook grabbed the bottles from her hand.

Jungkook accidentally grazed the bottle into Lisa's scratched finger causing her pain.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Lisa!" Jungkook immediately let go of the bottles and checked Lisa's finger.

Lisa, on the other hand, stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

This is the first time since 4 years ago that the two of them are this close. His hand touching hers, their shoulders rubbing. Just the two of them. He smells like the cool breeze of the ocean, Lisa's favorite smell.

"It's bleeding, Lisa!"

Lisa regained her composure as she heard the word BLEEDING. Because she sure is afraid of blood.

"Yaaah, Lisa are you okay? Can you hear me?" Lisa spaced out and then everything just turned black.

"Owww!" Lisa woke up with a headache. It must be a hangover from last night.

She blinked her eyes and looked at the unfamiliar place.

"Shit! Where am I?" She tried to stand up but was holded back by someone.

"Are you feeling better, Lisa?" Just why the fck is Jungkook here?, Lisa thought to herself.

"You fainted last night. I panicked so I immediately brought you in my room. Rosé went here last night, I asked her to help me bandage your finger and check if there is something wrong." Lisa was just silent, not believing that this is happening.

She is inside Jungkook's room, laying on Jungkook's bed. She is literally screaming inside but somehow, no words came out from her mouth.

"Yaah, you are scaring me! Shall I call Rosé again?" Lisa shook his head that made Jungkook smile. She finds the maknae adorable.

"Are you sure? I was going to bring you back in your room right after Rosé checked on you, but she said that you might feel uncomfortable there since you share the same bed. So we figured that it's best for you to stay here." Lisa just nodded and smiled weakly at Jungkook.

"But don't worry, I slept on the couch, just in case you are thinking that we...like..well, I just laid there." Jungkook shyly pointed the couch at the opposite side of the bed.

She wanted to speak, and wanted to say her thanks and ask for an apology for being such a burden to him. But she couldn't.

Her members were right, Lisa is really the type to make fun of herself when her crush is around.

"Do you need anything? Soup? Water? Anyone?" Lisa mentally scolded herself and forced herself to talk.

Finally a small "No." escaped her mouth.

"Do you want to go out?" She wanted to, but her head hurt like hell. So she shook her head again and Jungkook just stared at her not knowing what to do anymore.

He is Bangtan's maknae and he is used to being the one taken caren of, so this is all so new to him. Calling Jin to ask for help even lingered in his mind. He did not even sleep well since he kept on waking up and checking up on Lisa. He should have forced Rosé to stay and watch over her friend, but the poor girl was just tipsy and very sleepy so he dismissed the thought.

"Well, do you want me to stay and accompany you?" Lisa's heart is going crazy at Jungkook's question. She was thinking of pinching and slapping herself to be sure if this is real. If this is just a dream, she wishes to never wake up. They are actually talking, well Jungkook does the talking, but you get the point.

Before this, the only time they really talked was way back 4 years ago and after her debut he sent her a congratulatory message, then they just simply say their hello's and goodbye's when they see each other backstage.

And when Blackpink was slowly known, they just have their conversations on their group chat, and during their 97liner gatherings, they would always talk with the group so they never had a private time.

"You can go if you want to. Have some fun, Jungkook." She would have loved to say that she wanted Jungkook to be around, but she is not that selfish. She already caused trouble and she would be very ashamed if she'd be the reason Jungkook would not enjoy this vacation.

"I can't have fun knowing that you are stuck here alone." Jeon Jungkook really knows how to get a girl's heart to flutter because yes, Lisa is blushing all over and their might be not just a butterfly in her stomach but the whole zoo.

"I'll just stay here and accompany you. I mean, if that is okay with you? We can play computer games or just watch some dance covers." Lisa's heart is about to get out of her rib cage. Just what is Jungkook saying to her? He is so kind and our Manoban here is very much in love.

"No no, I'll just go out and have some fun with you guys." Lisa said as she stood up and tried her best not to stumble. She still feels dizzy. She is scared she might say or do something stupid if they'd stay here in JK's room.

"Are you sure? Well, let's go and grab some breakfast. The others have eaten already." Lisa forced a smile and went together with Jungkook.

She saw Rosé and Mina slumping on the couch and watching netflix, Jihyo and Bambam are on the floor and looking at Lisa with weird smiles. Yeri is outside with the others admiring the view of the beach.

The beach looked so wonderful, the sun's reflection looks like crystals as it's so sparkly.

"Yahh Pokpak! Are you feeling better now?" Bambam asked and checked Lisa.

"Are you still afraid of blood? Rosé told me you probably fainted because you scratched your finger and then blood gushed out of it." Bambam said as he took Lisa's hand and examined it.

"You should have took care of me if you are that concerned." Lisa answered his friend with her signature eye roll. Bambam shook his head and patted Lisa's.

"It has been 11 years Lisa, you should do something about your phobia. You cannot always faint at the site of blood. You were lucky Kook was there, he was at the right place at the right time. What could have happened if you were there alone?" Bambam said looking concerned at his childhood friend.

"Take it easy Bam." Jungkook said and directed Lisa to the kitchen.

Jungkook prepared their food while Lisa got them some plates.

Lisa just kept quiet remembering the accident 11 years ago.

"Lisa?" Lisa turned to see Jungkook staring at her with pity on his eyes. The type of stare that she hates the most.

"You are spacing out again." He said and gently placed their food on the table.

She just shrugged and took a seat. Jungkook sat beside her and they both ate in silence.

"Kookieeee!" And as Lisa heard Yeri's call for Jungkook, she knew that the little moment they shared will now come to an end.

She is gonna be back again as Jungkook's friend's childhood friend, and she is gonna wait for maybe another 4 years to share a private moment again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
44.4K 1.4K 21
A story about Taehyung (Bts ) and Jennie ( Blackpink) Jennie who was working at a restaurant near Taehyung's workplace. One day Taehyung make his fi...
38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...