Passing Motions

By xFakingaSmilex

Blake and Ava must fight for the life they want, even if that involves risking it all. Series Order: Baby St... More

PASSING MOTIONS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
OTHER STORIES YOU MIGHT ENJOY

CHAPTER THIRTY

5.1K 236 19
By xFakingaSmilex

CHAPTER THIRTY

Music blares through the bathroom as I slide into my new pink dress. The fabric expands around my bump and I sigh with content. I wasn't sure about the price tag, but since it's stretchy enough to make it through my pregnancy and breastfeeding, I decided to splurge.

The zip slides up and twirl around and shake my hips. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and grin. Damn, I look so good in this. I dance towards the bench and swipe the nude lipstick. I apply a thin coat and toss it back.

I kiss the air and peer over my shoulder. Blake presses himself into the bed and groans. I slide my hands over my bump and grin.

"I've reached that point where it's a cute bump shape. Soon enough, I'm going to be huge and swollen." I groan.

"You're going to be sexy no matter what."

"Thank you."

Blake jumps off the bed and wanders into the bathroom. His grips my waist and slides his hands over my stomach. He moves one hand up my side and brushes my curly hair to the side. Blake kisses my neck and trails down my collarbone.

I lean forward but he tugs me back against his chest. Blake chuckles while I groan. He presses his warm cheek against mine and I sigh.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to get ready."

"Convincing you to stay with me, hopefully in our bed."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles as I slide my fingers through his hair.

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm worried about you and our bub. What happens if something bad happens? Some drunk person could bump into you, or you could slip and fall. This seems a little dangerous."

"What do you think we're doing tonight? Playing on stripper poles or something?"

"I have no idea because you've been secretive about it."

"Aw, baby." I kiss his nose. "We're not going to the club or to the strippers. Charlotte and I decided it would be too dangerous for anything like that."

"So what are you doing instead?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "I just planned part of the night. However, we told the other girls that it needed to be suitable for me, and they were happy to oblige."

"Ava," he grumbles.

"What? I really don't know. I planned the limo and the resort room, what happens there, a complete mystery."

"A limo?" He frowns.

"Since we can't have the party bus, we decided on a party limo. Everyone will be seated, we get a cool ride and a fun time."

"What about the resort?"

"We booked the spa section so we can relax and be pampered."

"I might be okay with this."

A chuckle escapes my lips as I tug him close. He brushes his nose against mine, then nibbles on my lower lip.

"I know you're scared and so am I, but I wouldn't do anything to put her in harm. Don't spend your whole night worrying, okay?"

He strokes my cheek and sighs.

"I can't promise I won't spend the whole night worrying."

"How about I send you updates?"

"You better otherwise I might be forced to knock on heaps of doors until I find you."

"I love you, Blake."

"We love you too." I grin.

I pack my makeup bag and shove it into my travel bag. I riffle through the piles of clothing before zipping it shut.

"Blake are you ready to go or is there any other distraction techniques you would like to go through?" I smirk.

"Yes, I'll grab London."

He takes the bag and places it by the front door and jogs down the hallway. I find my shoes and return to the bathroom to fix my lipstick.

Blake ushers London and I outside while he locks the front door. I strap London into her car seat and move to the passenger seat. Excitement bubbles in the pit of my stomach because it's been a while since I've done something this fun.

* * * * *

Charlotte and another bridesmaid are in the front yard taking pictures in front of blooming flowers. Blake unbuckles London and lets her loose. He grabs my bag from the boot and we wander over to the pair.

"Enjoy your night, I love you." I kiss Blake's cheek and he smiles.

"What about me?" Kyle pouts.

"Make sure you keep him a little distracted."

He rolls his eyes, but nods.

Kyle grabs London while Blake loads my bag into the boot. I give the pair one more kiss before climbing into the sunken limo.

Once we're all inside, the driver sets off. Char sources the bubbles and pours everyone a drink, except for me. I get a nice glass of fruit punch.

"Thank you for coming and I hope everyone has an amazing night!"

Tonight is going to be messy, but I can't wait for it!

* * * * *

Charlotte leads us into the spa room which has semi-naked men waiting by the massage chairs. Cheers erupt while I tug on a smile.

"Since we couldn't go to the strippers, I brought the half-naked men to us," Miller, Char's work friend, says.

I don't understand people's fascination with strippers.

With a sigh, I nab one of the chairs and rest my feet on the foot stools. A young man in golden underwear knees down and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Jake."

"Ava." I nod.

"Would you like a foot rub?"

I nibble on my lip, then nod. I slide my shoes off and sigh at how nice his hands feel. The pressure is relieved from my aching feet.

"How far along are you?"

"Not far enough," I grumble.

"My partner is in the third trimester and she'd say the same thing."

"It's the truth."

Some of the girls go silly, like they've never seen a man before, while I slide down the chair from embarrassment.

"I bet your girlfriend doesn't like your profession."

"She doesn't mind it." He shrugs. "It's how we met, actually."

"Really?" I gasp.

"She organised a bridal shower for her sister. We talked and things continued."

"That's nice."

"This is just a side thing I do for some extra money."

"Whatever makes you happy." I smile.

Pain erupts and I hug my bump. I relax into the chair and sigh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a-" Another round of pain erupts and I groan.

"You should go to the hospital."

"I'm sure it's nothing." I wiggle with discomfort. "Besides, everyone is drinking."

I clutch the couch and tears trickle down my cheeks. What the hell is happening?

"Grab your things, I'm driving you."

Jake grabs my hand and tugs me up. Charlotte raises an eyebrow and I wave her over.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm taking Ava to the hospital because she's having pains."

"I'll come with you."

"Don't be silly." I pat her arm. "I'll message you once I know what's wrong. I bet it's nothing, but I'd rather be silly about it."

"I'll message Blake."

"Thanks, Char."

She gives me a hug and we leave.

* * * * *

Blake rushes into the room and grabs my hand. He looks at the beeping machines, then at Jake. He jumps up and offers him his hand.

"Hi Blake, I'm Jake."

"Thanks for bringing my wife in."

"No dramas! I'd want someone to do the same for my pregnant girlfriend."

Blake relaxes which makes Jake chuckle.

"Now that you're here, enjoy the remainder of your night. I'm glad nothing's wrong."

"Thank you, Jake." I smile.

"No worries." With a wave, he leaves the room.

Blake touches my bump and takes a deep breath.

"I know you said nothing was wrong, but I needed to see you to be certain."

"I'm just relieved I'm silly. I hate that I'm missing the party."

"Is that because of Jake?"

"It's because he was rubbing my feet."

"Let me fix that." He smiles.

Blake sits at the end of the bed and rubs my feet.

"You know, he wasn't wearing a shirt."

"Oh, Mrs. Rivers." He chuckles.

Blake slides out of his shirt and returns to rubbing my feet.

"Mm, that's much better." I grin.

I snuggle into the blankets and sigh. This is much better than Charlotte's bachelorette party. 

Thank you for reading and enjoy your weekend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 367 9
ππ€πŠπ”π’ππ”π€πƒ π„ππƒπ„π€π‘πŒπ„ππ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ ; 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏 [COMPLETED] α΄˜Κ€α΄Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄ α΄‹ΙͺΚ€ΙͺsʜΙͺᴍᴀ ᴇΙͺᴊΙͺʀᴏ x sΙͺΙ΄Ι’ΚŸα΄‡ α΄α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ As a single parent, yo...
243 3 46
Just story/(somewhat) peoms
34.8K 970 34
Blake never knew her dad. After living on the streets for 4years, she decides to go do something with her life. So what if she is in the same situati...
980K 37.7K 41
Ava thought she had the world figured out until it was turned upside down. She must decide if she wants to be free or re-building the life she had. S...