The Singing Magus

Oleh _Arsene_

After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do some... Lebih Banyak

Special Thanks
Shifting timeline
New Start?
Bonus I
Promise and Debut part I
Promise and Debut part II
congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!
The Bet
Bonus II
1-A concert
Side Story USJ abridged
Thanks!
Bonus III
UA Sports Festival part I
Sports Festival part II: Saving Todoroki
Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame
😮
Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya
Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party
Tragedy
announcement
Purple and red affection
Platinum and Amethyst
Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look
Side Story: Magecraft training
Dinner At Todoroki's
Missing?!
you really like me?!
Side Story: Hosu incident abridged
Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed
Aftermath.
Yaoyorozu
Hado
Toga
Uraraka
Nemuri
Announcement and Thanks.
Kendo
Bonus IV: Redemption B
Ashido
Takeyama
Jirou
Bonus Redemption F
Fuyumi
A reason to be a hero
Mark of a hero
Calm Before the Storm
preparations
Versus Overhaul
peace?
Epilogue: War [fixed]

Versus All for One Part I

2.1K 36 35
Oleh _Arsene_

*Izuku POV*

Toga kept torturing me for days to keep Shigaraki from.being suspicious.  Each time when the cost was clear we talked about this and that.

Izuku: Toga during my debut which song was your favorit?

Toga: If I had to pick one it be the first.  But in all honesty it's a tie between the first and last.

Izuku: Have you given thought to escaping from here with me?

Toga: I want to, I really want to Izu, but Shigaraki would make sure I'd die not before watching him slowly kill you.

Izuku: I won't let that happen.  I maybe quirkless, but I'm anything but weak.

Toga: How?

Izuku: I'll tell you how some other time right now I need you to listen to a song.  I want to dedicate this to a kind girl who lost her way.

I looked up and Toga was crying.  She hugged me burying her face into my chest.  To be honest her tears stung but I held back and did my best to comfort her.

Izuku: It's ok let it all out I'm right here.

She got up and kissed me quickly before parting.

Toga: I love you Izu I know about your girlfriends and so i know we can't be anything, so let me think we are for tonight.

Izuku: Himiko look if you leave I'll talk to them.  They are all nice if they see how much you care for me they will welcome you.

Toga: What about the fact that I'm a villain?

Izuku: Like I said let me help you.

*elsewhere Shoto POV*

We are currently on our way to the training camp in the mountains.  Everyone who was either dating Izuku or close to him are depressed.  The moment Fuyumi heard he was missing she broke down crying.  Seeing her hurt like that dad spearheaded the search.  Midnight and Mt Lady stayed behind to continue looking.  Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Jirou were at least talking to others, but you can tell how much they missed him.  Mina and Itsuka are trying to keep the class together dispite their pain.  Bakugo was less volatile and was trying to help in his own way.

(The rest of the first day goes as canon.  The person Kota punched was Todoroki.)

*Time Skip to test of courage*

As we were on our test of courage with class b, we were attacked by villains.  Me and Bakugo were attacked by a villain in a straight jacket.

*up on a mountain author POV*

Muscular: Hey kid that's a nice hat care to trade.

The kid he was talking about was Kota the nephew of Mandalay of the wild wild pussycats.  Kota slowly started to back away from the large man.

Kota: S-S-Someone h-h-help...

All of a sudden a telepathic message is sent by Mandalay.

Mandalay: All students on the authority of Eraser Head are here by granted permission to use their quirks to defend themselves.  They are also after Katsuki Bakugo.  Bakugo don't engage, retreat back to the lodge.

Muscular: What the hell some idiot spilled the beans.

Just after the man said that a golden bolt of electricity strikes him and he hits the side of the mountain.

Muscular: Did anyone catch the number of that bus.

He soon feel over out cold.  Kota didn't know what happened.  One second he was about to be attacked, then the next the villain was defeated.  Kota was about to ask out loud who or what that lightning was but he blinked and he was next to his aunt Mandalay.

*Elsewhere*

The students were busy fighting various villains across the mountain.  Itsuka and Tetsu Tetsu were fighting mustard.  Todoroki and Bakugo were facing off against Moon fish.  Aizawa was fighting a clone of Dabi.  Toga was fighting (faking) against Ochaco and Tsuyu.  Mandalay and Tiger were facing Spinner and Magne.  Momo and Awase were being chased by a Nomu.

(The match results were as canon except the fight with Toga, ochaco and Tsuyu)

Toga: Are you Ochaco Uraraka?

Ochaco: How do you know my name?!

Toga then proceeds to pin Ochaco making it look like she was going to bit the brunette, but instead whispers to her.

Toga: I'm a traitor to the league of villains.  They currently have Izuku Midoriya.  They are trying to get him to turn villain.  The main leader said to let him go.  Shigaraki had me torture him which I reluctantly did.  He will be released tonight.

After that Tsuyu attacked the transformation quirk user who fled.

As the villains were getting ready to leave with Bakugo and Tokoyami, Mr. Compress was hit by a laser from Aoyama making him drop both marbles.  Both sides raced to get them first.  Each side managed to snag one, but who had who?  Mr. Compress then snapped hos fingures which made the marbles revert.  The heroes in training had......Tokoyami.  The league had Bakugo.

Dabi: We got what we came for let's return.  Ah but before we depart we need to return this to you.

He reached into the portal and threw out a young man with a familiar set or emerald green hair.

Everyone: Izuku!

He looked up and saw Kacchan about to be taken away.

Izuku: Kacchan?!

Bakugo: Deku don't.....

Izuku couldn't reach the portal in time.

*Later Izuku POV*

I woke up staring at a white ceiling.  I tried to sit up but felt heavier then usual.  Looking down I saw Momo, and Ochaco on my left and right respectively, while Jirou used my chest as a bed.  As I looked to my left I saw an asleep Nemuri and Yu.

Izuku: 'Mina and Itsuka must be elsewhere'

Deciding I should stay in bed I tried to go back to sleep, then I remembered the last few days.  Sitting bolt upright all but forgetting about the three using me as a pillow.

Momo: Zuzu your awake how are yoy feeling?

Ochaco: Dekiru was it another nightmare?

Jirou: Izuku are you ok? How are your wounds.

Izuku: Sorry for waking you girls but I need to go rescue Kacchan.

Just then Nemuri and Yu wake up as Itsuka and Mina walk in.  They see me awake and I get tackled to the ground.

Girls: We were so worried about you!

Izuku *soft smile*: I missed you girls too.  Now I need to go save Kacchan.

Ochaco: Why?  He has done nothing but bully you, beat you, and then some.  Why should you care if he is where he belongs?

Izuku: Cause I don't think he is irredeemable.

Ochaco: Is it the same with that blonde girl?

The rest looked at me looking for answers.

Izuku: Her name is Himiko Toga.  She hasn't really done anything to bad.  She has a transformation quirk.  But to use it she has to ingest blood.  Because of this she was bullied and abused.  I want to save her just as much as I want to save Kacchan.

Nemuri: Fine I'll take you to Kamino ward that's where Momo's tracker led us.  Since I am an active hero if I say run you guys run, got it?

???: take us with you.

We looked up at the voice to see Kirishima, Shoto, and Iida.

Nemuri: *sigh* Fine same rules got it?

Everyone: got it.

Yu then got up and started to leave.

Izuku: Where are you going Yu?

Yu: I'm part of the assault force so i need to go prepare.  Also keep safe tonight.

*Time skip*

(The start of the fight goes as canon.  We return just after All Mights skin form is revealed)

This was strange I was expecting the Masked villain to send his "League" away the moment Kacchan was taken off the board.

AFO: Oh by the way All Might, Tomura is Nana Shimura's grandson.

AM: AAAAAAHHHHH

I just look down.  I don't want to see All Might die.  We still need a symbol of peace.  Tears start to fall knowing what I am about to do will hurt the girls a lot.  I look over at them as they notice the tears.  They give me a puzzled look be for I address them.

Izuku 😢: I'm sorry, and I love you all.

I got up from where we were crouched hiding and run in between the hero and villain.

Girls: Izuku/Izu/Zuzu!

I fix the Darth Vader rip off a glare before I speak.

Izuku: I am your opponent.

AFO: Look how far you've fallen All Might.

AM: What are you talking about all for one?

AFO: Sending a child to fight his own father.

To be continued in Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.1K 1.1K 25
Izuku Midoriya had a dream of being a hero one day. Unfortunately he wasn't born with a quirk to help him on such a path. His life was completely tur...
Singer Oleh AniMeQueEn96

Fiksi Penggemar

171K 3.6K 33
Bakugo bullies Izuku All Might crushes Izuku's dream Izuku is quirkless and doesn't go to UA Izuku becomes a singer and dancer Izuku becomes famous ...
30.9K 389 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
160K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...