HIM OR ME βœ“

By Theint_thwe

(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't li... More

Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
500 Reads!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
1K READS!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
MISTER MYSTERIOUS
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Let's Talk~
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Ending Part 1
Ending Part 2
EPILOGUE
Q and A
Star-Crossed Lovers
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter 2

3.8K 185 12
By Theint_thwe

~~~Things that happen in our life are recorded in our brain. Mine will always stay the same.~~~

Kim Taehyung POV:

I heard a knock from the door as I was scanning through the designs for the Christmas Eve. "Come in!" I nonchalantly stated as my assistance appeared in with her jet-black tablet.

"Sir! Ms. Y/N had finally replied! She would also like to see you over dinner tonight!" She eagerly told me with her bright eyes piercing through me. She gets excited so quickly that it's very irritating sometimes.

"Okay, I guess I'll be having a dinner tonight with her. Thanks for the information. You can go now." I gave her a small smile before she bows her head and left.

To be honest. I have no idea who Ms. Y/N is. I have never seen her face and do not know her at all. She keeps her identity private unlike me. She does not have any scandal or rumors that should give me a slight idea about her. But I do know that she is a hard-working and strict woman, I have no idea how to approach her tonight. But as usual, my charms will help me out. 

Every women wants a man that has a power to control over everything; they seeks for money. And I, on the other hand, have everything that they want.

As I was thinking about several ways to approach her, I realized that it is time for me to take a short break... 'I should walk to a nearby cafe since my assistance, Kristen will be booking my dinner and preparing for it' I thoughts as I left the building for a quick break.

Y/N's POV:

The meeting ended after 2 hours and I was starving throughout the meeting. I decided to wait for Mia to give me my breakfast but she unexpectedly left early with a permission note on my desk. She told me that she has to prepare for tonight to meet Kim Taehyung. Is she nervous or something? It's just a dinner talk. No need to go shopping to impress him. He's just like every other guy. There's nothing new. 

I decided to walk to a nearby cafe to eat breakfast as I heard my stomach hungrily growled. I quickly walk passed the V's enterprise to get to the Starbucks nearby. I look at the elegant building and sometimes wonder why he named that. A letter from a whole list of alphabets. 

I went into Starbucks and order Americano quickly.

"What is your name, Miss?" The cashier asked me with a kind smile to label my coffee. She 's a middle aged women with a mole near her lips. 

"Oh I'm Choi Y/N," I lightly replied. 

"Oh My God, you are the owner of Y/N Enterprise! My daughter is a fan of your fashion line," the woman from the cashier excitedly squealed as everyone standing in a line stare at her. She quickly gaze back to the computer screen in embarrassment. 

"Thank you." I smiled at her and took an empty seat beside the large glass window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skipped...Dinner

Mia's POV:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

WHAT DO I DO????!!

I looked at the black dress that I just bought and try fixing it. I tied my hair in a ponytail and I wear some jewelry. I try exposing some cleavage in case I need to distract him from some serious topic about Y/N. 

I saw his face from a recent article and he is so damn gorgeous. He has this heart shape face that gives him a slightly pointy chin with a wider forehead. His jawline can be seen from the side view too. But my thoughts get distracted as I started to worry about my identity. What if he realizes than I am not Y/N? Will he do something? Will he continue to eat dinner with me.

I slowly walk to the dinner table to meet with this irresistible smile. My heart started to beat faster as my heels click on the marble tiles underneath.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," I took out my hand to shake with his. I force a smile to hide the crazy nervousness inside of me.

"I'm Kim Taehyung! It's nice meeting you, Ms. Y/N" he slowly shook my hand and kiss it like a gentlemen. Just like in movies. 

I took a seat in front of him and start drinking the champagne that he ordered for me, avoiding his gaze as I once again feel my heart racing. This is a bad idea from the start.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, I'm sorry to say this but I cannot accept your offer for the collaboration. Y/N Enterprise does not need any collaboration and we are launching a new fashion line soon." I simply started the conversation, hoping that I sound like a proper CEO.

"I see. I can understand that. But I do like to give you a present though," he smiles. The smile wasn't genuine, but a facade to hide his true intentions that I cannot read.

"Yes, please tell me." I enthusiastically told him with a wide smile plastered on my face, crossing my heart and hoping that this dinner will be over soon.

"I would like to send you my top models for your new fashion line. I am just doing this as a gratitude for joining me to this dinner. And we are working in the same industries after all. We can call each others friends!" He raises his champagne cup. I raise my cup and clink with his cup, saying a quiet "cheers".

I swear, if I didn't work at Y/N Enterprise, I would be dying to work at his enterprise and date him. But since I am working for Y/N she wouldn't like the fact that I'm seeing him more than just an acquaintance. She dislikes him.

He is wearing a green tuxedo that suits his body perfectly. He unbottoned some of his dress shirt, revealing some of his man cleavage. The suit also complimented his bright face that shine under the chandelier. He runs his fingers through his dark black hair as his pink lips give a slight smirk as he realized I'm checking him out. This is so embarrassing.

"Ms. Y/N can you hear me," he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Uh..yes sure! you can send me the models!" I blushed, hating myself for staring at him. Who can blame me? He's too gorgeous. And he is so damn kind to give us the models to launch our new line, and I don't think Y/N would oppose that idea.

Time skipped----------Dinner ends

"It was nice meeting you, Y/N. Thanks for accepting my present," he slowly gestures me to stand up and walk with him to the entrance.

"You don't need to thank me, Mr. Kim. And its nice meeting you too!" I replied and quickly went home. I will completely lose myself in his beauty.

Kim Taehung POV:

I called my reliable secretary Kim Namjoon. He is like an older brother to me. He took care of me ever since I started this industry.

"Hello?" He replied after the fourth ring.

"Namjoon Hyung, I promised Y/N Enterprise to give them my top models for their new line. And I am hoping you know the models' names. Can you please send me their names and their bio so I can choose?" I asked him.

"Oh sure, but remember you have to model tomorrow at 3, Taehyung," he friendly reminds me.

"I think I am going to cancel that. I will do it the day after tomorrow because I am going to model at Y/N Enterprise tomorrow." I nonchalantly told him, imagining his surprised face on the other side.

"That is ridiculous. Why would the CEO of the V Enterprise model for another industry?" Namjoon laughed.

"Well, I had dinner with someone else today. She is not the CEO of Y/N Enterprise. So I would like to meet her. I have no idea why she cannot attend this dinner tonight and reject my offer. It is kind of rude, you know?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"How do you know that the woman you had dinner with is not the CEO?!" He asked me quickly, as I can hear him shuffling on the other line.

"I saw Ms. Y/N today at a cafe. I didn't know it was her, but the cashier asked for her name and they started talking about how great her fashion line is." I replied with ease. Hyung asked too many questions.

"Oh...why would she let someone else eat dinner with you? That's kinda rude," he replied annoyingly.

"It's okay, Hyung. I will meet her soon anyway. Bye!" I hung up quickly before he throws me another random question.

"So...I can't wait to meet you, Y/N. You cannot fool me." I quietly whisper to myself with a smile of satisfaction.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 269 22
[ Completed βœ”οΈŽ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
14.5K 975 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
301K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...