The Guy Next Door

By tshanks

CAUTION MATURE CONTENT: 18 years or older advised Travis kissed his way down her stomach and pulled both or h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
CONTEST
chapter 31
RECOGNITION
chapter 32 (epilogue)
Thank you all
Next book

Chapter 11

276K 7.2K 953
By tshanks

Vanessa sat on her couch as she pondered the meaning of life. She was deep in thought when she heard the door next door open and close. She heard Travis's deep voice and shivered at the sound, but quickly shook it off as she turned the TV up a little to drown him out. Her phone rang and she picked it up without looking at who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl it's your best girl." Came the sleepy voice. "I'm going to bed I just got home. I stayed over a bit at work to help with the most adorable little boy who had been in an accident but he's fine a couple  broken bones and a few scratches. He'll be up and running again soon. Anywho I wanted to see if you want to go out tonight? I'm gonna get a couple of hours sleep and then hit the town hard. You need to get out so I want you to come with.

Good," She said without giving Vanessa a chance to speak, " Pick you up around say...seven. Be ready to have the time of your life. Maybe we will get lucky and find the man of our dreams tonight. Or at least a man for tonight. Toodles Ness see you at Seven. Love ya." Then all she heard was a dial tone.

Vanessa shook her head at her crazy friend and thought about the guy next door. She thought he was the man of her dreams, but he turned out to be only the man in her dreams instead. She should have known it was to good to be true. Oh well she had a lot to do before she went out tonight so she decided to get as much done as she could. She wasn't even going to bother dressing before Shy got here cause she always had to dress her anyway so there was no sense in picking anything out because Shy was never happy with her choices.

Vanessa stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself in horror shaking her head. "No way in hell am I going out looking like this Shy." She said hotly. "I look like a twenty dollar hooker."

"Oh don't be so dramatic dear. You look H.O.T. hot. The guys are gonna want to eat you up tonight." Shy said with a flip of her hair as she reapplied her blood red lipstick to her full lips.

Vanessa looked at her reflection and once again shook her head at her friends choice. She had on a silk black strapless top that clung to her in all the right places and a red leather mini skirt that barely covered her girly stuff with six inch black leather heels that she would no doubt kill herself in. Her hair was piled loosely on top of her head with a couple of strands falling down around her face. This made her neck look longer and only added to the temptress look. She had done her makeup and gave her the smokey eye look and she had on bright red lipstick to match the scrap of cloth that was called a skirt. "What if I don't want to be eaten up tonight?" She asked with a slight blush as this morning came to mind.

"To bad cause it's gonna happen anyway." Shy answered in a sing song voice as she patted Ness on the butt and pulled her out the door.

As they shut the door Vanessa  noticed a beautiful woman enter Travis's and tears sprung to her eyes when she heard the happiness in his voice as he ushered her in. Her and Shy walked past and she couldn't stop herself from looking since the door was still open. She wished she hadn't when she saw the woman wrapped in his arms and him place a light kiss on her lips before the door closed without him noticing her there.

She came to her senses when she felt a sharp pain shoot up her arm. "Ow Shy what is your damn problem?" She barked at her friend.

"Just curious if you were still in there. You went off to your own world again. We are supposed to be having fun and we can't do that if you are dreaming about your neighbors door. Now let's go." Shy said as she pulled Vanessa along behind her.

Vanessa sat at the bar and tried to figure out which glass was hers. There were four exact drinks in front of her but for the life of her she only remembered ordering one. 'To hell with it.' She said as she went to grab one only to miss it totally. She tried to grab one of the others and after two more tries finally grabbed the right one. She beamed with pride at her accomplishment as she turned around to try and find her friend. She was probably off in a dark corner with some random guy. Shy wasn't a slut but she liked men and hadn't found Mr. Right yet. She always told Vanessa, "If I can't find Mr. Right then Mr. Right now will do just fine."

As she scanned the room trying to find her a dark shadow loomed over her. She turned to see what happened to the lights and found a very familiar face staring back at her. "Hi." She slurred. "You look like this guy I know." She took another drink and looked away.

"Is that so?" The guy chuckled in response."Is that a good thing then?" He asked as he sat down next to her and ordered a drink.

"Nope." She said poppong the p as she swiveled back and forth.

"Oh?" The guy looked amused as he lifted an eyebrow. "Why is that? If you don't mind my asking."

"You're a jerk that's why." She said with a little venom in her tone.

This intrigued the man and he turned to her fully. "Alright tell me what he did and I will try to sort it out." He responded dryly as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You gave me my first ever mind blowing orgasm and then fucked me two ways from Friday. After I fell asleep you left me to go to another woman. You said it was an emergency but you said you had to go to Denise." She felt the tears fall and wiped at them furiously. "Why is you such an asshole. Why did you lead me on if you didn't want me?"

The guy dropped his head and sighed. He knew just who she was talking about and Travis really needed to straighten this out and fast. He knew Denise and about the emergency with his nephew. He had just left his brothers place. He had helped get him home and then decided to have a drink before he went home himself.

She fumbled with her phone as it went off but it was useless she was seeing four of everything and couldn't read the message she just got. She slammed it on the bar and blew out a breath when she heard a throaty chuckle from beside her.

"Need some help?" He reached for her phone and read the message she couldn't see. "Looks like you need a ride home." He said as he handed her back her phone.

"What do you mean I need a ride? I have a ride. She's here somewhere." She said as she once again looked around.

"Nope she left a few minutes ago. She is with some guy she met and said that she saw you with a stud so she didn't bother you." He flashed her an evil grin. "Plus she said she hoped you get lucky tonight and she will talk to you tomorrow." He watched as her eyes widened as he stood up and offered her his hand. " Come on I'll take you home." She placed a shaky hand in his and stood up only to lurch forward and right into his arms.

She groaned a little when his arms tightened around her. He felt like Travis but it was different somehow. She didn't think this was Travis anymore but he looked like him. She was getting confused as the alcohol made her head spin. "You don't know where I live." She said quietly.

"I have a way of finding out I think." He said as he walked her to his car and helped her inside it.

Within five minutes he had her at his brothers apartment building. He walked around to her side and lifted her sleeping form into his arms. He had realized how short the skirt was and put his suit coat over her bottom before he took her up.

He reached Travis's door and knocked with his foot so he didn't jostle her to much. When the door opened a very confused Travis stared at his brother holding a very sleepy Vanessa and rage went through him.

"What are you doing with her?" He growled.

"Easy brother she was at a bar with her friend who left and she was in no condition to be trusted with anyone else. Once she started talking to me and accusing me of being a grade A asshole for what I did to her this morning I know that she know you. So I brought her here figuring you'd know where she lives so I can get her home safely."

"She's my neighbor. Just put her on the couch for now and I will take care of her. If she's that drunk she will need to be watched so I don't want to leave her alone." He sighed as he watched his brother place her on the couch before turning his gaze to him.

"It's none of my business Travis but whatever you did to her you need to straighten it all out. She's very hurt by it all and says you are a jerk to boot." He chuckled. " I'm sorry to say but I have to agree with the last part. Mph.." He grunted as his brothers fist went into his stomach. It was nothing to hard just enough to shut him up.

"You're right it isn't any of your business." Travis smiled as his younger brother glared playfully at him.

"I'm just saying she thinks you slept with her and then left her while she was sleeping to go to another woman. Explain who Denise is and why you left."

He ordered with a pointed look. "She seems sweet yet somehow troubled. Don't crush her like you have every other girl Trav. She's too fragile."

"I had planned on it but by the time I got everything settled here she was gone. I don't have her number yet so I couldn't call her. Don't give me that look it's not what you think. I hadn't planned on sleeping with her it just kind of happened.. She was scared and I was the one that was there for her to latch onto. Then she didn't want me to leave and the next morning I wake up to her suc..."

"Okay bro that's more then I want to hear. Just take care of it. She seems like a sweet girl." He lightly punched his brothers arm and left. "See you later Trav."

"Yeah. Thanks Trent." He said as he shut the door and turned to the woman on his couch. He picked her up and took her to his bed. After peeling the tight clothes off her body he slipped one of his shirts on her and placed a trashcan by her head. He brushed her hair out of her face and checked on his son before climbing into bed beside her.

Vanessa woke up with a pounding headache and couldn't figure out where she was. She felt a warm hard arm around her waist and panicked. She quickly but carefully slid out of the bed and saw Travis in the bed beside her. She didn't want to be here so she grabbed her clothes and hurried out the door and into her own apartment. She took a long shower and some aspirin before climbing into bed again before falling into a deep sleep.

Travis woke up and couldn't find Vanessa. He searched his apartment and came up empty. He started to head over to her place when his son's voice stopped him. He had forgotten he was here. He wasn't used to him staying the night yet. He had just gotten comfortable enough with him to start staying. This was the third time he had stayed overnight. His mom had to work last night so he said he could stay here.

"Daddy I'm hungry." Came a small voice from the other room. Travis sighed and shut the front door as he went to take care of his boy. He would check on her in a little while but right now he had other things to do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't worry you will find out soon what happened to his boy. In the next chapter you will get more details on little Sean. Will Vanessa ever forgive him for what she thinks he's done?  Will she listen to what he has to say? Keep reading my dearies to find out.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!! Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 2.5K 20
"I see the way you look at me, I was hoping you would make a move first but you didn't" Noah pushed his body against mine "I'm disappointed." "Noah...
185 0 13
We never really got to finish our story Travis, so I will. This is what I saw for us. I hope this story finds you. I hope you read this with an open...
2.5K 5 36
I nuzzled in closer to him, and his grip on me tightened, "Trav?" "Hmm?" he whispered. "Nothing," I whispered back. I plopped do...
16.7K 372 17
⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning: Mentions abuse/rape⚠️⚠️ While in a abusive relationship with her gf of 2 yrs 21 yr old Tiffany must decide if she will stay with...