HURT

Od Shyqyen

Kim Namjoon and Song Haeun are married. Namjoon is a detective so he has many enemies that wish to destroy hi... Viac

Disclaimer
Main Character
1
2

3

21 1 0
Od Shyqyen

UNINVITED GUEST

Haeun: "You're scared me!"

Haeun quickly rubs her chest to calm herself down. The stranger chuckles and suddenly pauses to look at Haeun for long.

???: "Finally, i am right. Hello, i'm Park Na Rae."

Narae holds out her hand to get a handshake from Haeun but Haeun only look at it without reply anything. Narae then clears her throat and awkwardly pull her hand away.

Narae: "Aish, you are so rude."

Haeun: "What are you want from me?"

Narae quickly sit close to Haeun after she heard that.

Narae: "Yah! Do you really can see me?"

Haeun awkwardly nods.

Narae: "Good. Did you come here with a handsome man?"

Haeun furrows her eyebrows.

Haeun: "Handsome man?"

She asked and Narae quickly nods her head.

Haeun: "No, i come here with my bestfriend. Woman."

Narae sneers.

Narae: "Aish, why did you come here with a woman? Did you know that peoples are coming here to have a date? Many of them are woman and man. Why are you with woman? Are you a lesbian?"

Haeun shook her head.

Haeun: "I'm married to a man. My friend and i are come here to have a friendship date."

Narae shook her head.

Narae: "You really are no fun. I need a man. A handsome one."

Haeun: "Why?"

Haeun asked because of curiousity.

Narae: "Actually, i didn't know how i died but what i'm sure is i'm still a virgin. I'm sure that I'm still in this world and still not going up there because i'm still a virgin. I need to lose my virginity, for me to be rested in peace. So, that's why i need a handsome man to take my virginity. Do you understand?"

Narae dramatically said. Haeun nods.

Haeun: "But why are you need a handsome man? Any man can't do?"

Narae shook her head.

Narae: "No. I need to lose my virginity so at least i can enjoy it if i get a handsome man, you know?"

Haeun nods while chuckles.

Narae: "Your friend is coming back."

Haeun looks at behind her and saw Na-eun already coming back while holding a plastic of tteokbokki (spicy rice cake). She looks back at Narae but found nothing. Narae is not there anymore.

Na-eun: "Sorry for late."

Haeun smiles.

Haeun: "It's okay."

Na-eun then sit beside Haeun.

Na-eun: "Now let's eat."

**

Haeun already going back home and now she's waiting for her husband to come back from work. She quickly stands up from sofa and walking to the door when she heard a sound of Namjoon's car. She opens the door and saw Namjoon is parking the car infront of their house.

Haeun welcomes Namjoon with her wide smiles when she saw Namjoon getting out from the car but her smile is fading away when she saw another person are getting out from the car too. The worst part is the person is a woman. She furrows her eyebrows while looking at both of them.

Namjoon saw his wife's reaction and he already expected it. He quickly goes to his wife and hugs her while kiss her forehead.

Namjoon: "Hi jagi (darling)."

He said but Haeun not reply because he knows she wants to know the identity of the woman first.

Namjoon: "Jagi, this- "

???: "Son Naeun."

**

A girl enters the room and smile widely when she saw Mino.

???: "Hi babe."

The girl sits on Mino's lap and wrap her arms around his neck. Mino smirks then kiss her lips.

Mino: "Hey, you became more sexy now huh?"

He said while look at her exposed thigh.

???: "Well."

The girl shrugs.

???: "So? How's your plan? Any good news?"

Mino: "Of course. You already know that failing is not in my vocabulary. How about you?"

The girl start cutely pout.

???: "I don't know. It seems that it doesn't have any different. He's not sad or angry. Are you sure you're already-"

Mino: "Are you want to questioning my job right now?"

He quickly cut the girl's word because he starts to feel annoyed when she didn't believe him. The girl gulp nervously when she looks at his glare. The things that she wants to avoid is make him mad and didn't believe her. She needs him to complete her mission.

???: "No. I'm sorry. I'm sure you did good job."

She said while rubs her palm on his chest to seduce him more. She did not wear this tight and short dress for her plan to be fail. Mino smirks and licks his lips with his tongue.

Mino: "So, if i did a good job, can i get a reward?"

Mino raised his eyebrows. The girl smiles.

???: "Of-"

Without end her words, her body being thrown on the bed harshly.

Mino: "It will be fun."

**

Naeun: "Son Naeun. Hello, i'm Son Naeun."

Haeun only nods then she looks at her husband while raising one of her eyebrows. Namjoon knows that are the sign for him to explain it to his wife. He clears his throat before starts to speak.

Namjoon: "Let's go in first then i'll explain."

He said while drags his wife to enter the house.

Namjoon: "Please come in Naeun-ah."

Naeun enter the house and follows both Haeun and Namjoon to the living room.

Three of them sit on the sofa with Namjoon and Haeun sitting beside each other meanwhile Naeun sitting infront of them.

Namjoon: "Okay, this is the story..."

Flashback...

Chief: "Do you remember her?"

The question actually is thrown to Namjoon. Namjoon only looks at the woman without reply anything. The woman gives them a wide smile.

???: "Hello oppa. It's been a long time."

Namjoon nods acknowledgment.

Namjoon: "It's been a long time too, Son Naeun."

Chief: "So, we are not discussing here right? Can't you invite us in Namjoon-ah?"

Namjoon realized they are still at outside his office.

Namjoon: "Ah yes, please come in."

Namjoon then leads them to enter the office. Jackson that is standing awkwardly suddenly speaks.

Jackson: "I need to go to my office first, Chief."

Chief: "Ah yes, good. It's nice meeting you, Jackson-ah."

He said before he enters the office to follow Namjoon and Naeun. Jackson then shrugs and left the place.

Namjoon brings the guests to sit at the sofa inside his office.

Namjoon: "Please have a sit."

The chief and Naeun sit infront of Namjoon. The chief then starts to speak first.

Chief: "First of all, congrats for your wedding. I'm sorry that i can't attend it."

Namjoon smiles while shook his head.

Namjoon: "It's okay, Chief."

Chief: "And second, we came here because we got request to help investigate with a big case."

Namjoon: "That's right, i asked a detective from Daegu Police Station."

The Chief nods while proudly smiles.

Chief: "That's right. That's why i bring that detective to come here."

Namjoon looks at smiling Naeun.

Namjoon: "Did you mean Naeun is that detective."

Chief nods.

Chief: "I have a favor to ask you."

Namjoon: "What is it?"

Chief: "We didn't know until when Naeun have to stay here and if i send her to stay at any hotel, it must be expensive. So how about if Naeun stay at your house?"

Namjoon widen his eyes shocked with the Chief's favor.

Namjoon: "What?"

Chief: "I know it's hard for you to let your ex-girlfriend with your wife in one house but i heard that your wife is in danger so, it will be safe if your wife have someone to take care of her when you are busy here."

Namjoon let out an annoyed sigh. He feels annoyed when the Chief talk about the past. Yes, Son Naeun is his ex-girlfriend. They used to date when they in high school but they broke up when Naeun is moving out, and he then meet his love, Haeun when she's moving in their high school.

Namjoon then feel want to choke that Jackson because he know that Jackson is the person to spill the story about the messages to the Chief. He really didn't know when Jackson have time to spill it because as he remembered, he just tells about the message this morning.

He silently thinks about to let Naeun stay with them. He think it's a great idea because as the Chief said, his wife can be safe if she have accompany at home. Their history is not important anymore because he lost his feeling to Naeun long ago and now he really loves Haeun. His wife's safety is more important.

Namjoon: "Sure, i think that a great idea. I'm worried about my wife too."

End of flashback.

Haeun: "Ohhh... that's why she's here. Naeun-ssi, i'm sorry for making that face just now. You know, we are just married and suddenly my husband bring a woman back home, so... that's why i did that face. None of any wife like if that happened to them."

Haeun apologize to Naeun. Naeun smiles and shook her head.

Naeun: "It's okay, i understand. Of course your reaction will be like that. If i'm at your place, i will freak out too."

Haeun: "That's right. Thank you for understand me and sorry for burdening you to take care of me. Actually, I can take care of myself but my husband here is freak out and worried just because of the nightmare only."

Naeun furrows her eyebrow.

Naeun: "Nightmare?"

Haeun nods.

Haeun: "Yes, he said he had a nightmare about me yesterday and then he starts worrying about me. I don't know what the nightmare about."

Namjoon: "Jagi (darling), can you show our guest a room?"

Namjoon quickly said before Naeun can reply anything. Naeun knows that Namjoon lied to his wife about the nightmare and he didn't want his wife to worry about the problem. Haeun nods and obey her husband.

Haeun: "Naeun-ssi, come, i'll show your room."

Haeun leads the way to upstairs and Naeun nodded before she stands up and follow Haeun. Namjoon just let out a sigh of relief.

Namjoon: "Thank god."

*****
Don't forget to vote & comment.
Thank you💕

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
161K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
739K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...