Smile for Me

Von Sarah_B04

Aizawa has always had an odd relationship with Ms.Joke. But what will he do when a series of horrible things... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1: Cheese Wedding
Chapter 2: Tapes
Chapter 3: Attack on Shinjuku
Chapter 4: The Wreckage
Chapter 5: Questions
Chapter 6: Memorial
Chapter 7: Memory Lane
Chapter 9: Into the Lair
Chapter 10: The Mourning After
Chapter 11: So it begins...
Chapter 12: Guilt
Chapter 13: Painful Memories
Chapter 14: Break in Routine
Chapter 15: I shouldn't have said "I love you"
Chapter 16: Reminder
Chapter 17: The Plan
Chapter 18: Tag, You're It!
Chapter 19: The Last Laugh
Chapter 20: My Fault
Chapter 21:Transformation
Chapter 22: It can't be..
Chapter 23: Covering Bases
Chapter 25: Misleading and Memories
Chapter 26: The Heist
Chapter 27: Reunited
Chapter 28: Let's Get Started
Chapter 29: Plans in Motion
Chapter 30: You're Mine
Chapter 31: Breaking Point pt.1
Chapter 32: Breaking Point pt.2
Chapter 33: On the Roof
Chapter 34: Fallen Hero
Chapter 35: What Happened
Chapter 36: Awakening
Chapter 37: Roommates?
Chapter 38: Thank you, Shouta
Chapter 39: A Talk
Chapter 40: Nightmares
Chapter 41: Heroes
Chapter 42: Conflict
Chapter 43: Tape Ten
Chapter 44: Exceptions
Chapter 45: Christmas Eve
Chapter 46: Merry Christmas, Emi
Chapter 47: Infected
Chapter 48: Uhh...🔥
Chapter 49: Crash
Chapter 50: Girl Gossip
Chapter 51: Falling
Chapter 52: Aizawa's Nightmare
Chapter 53: Aizawa's Fantasy🔥🍋
Chapter 54: What do you think of me?
Chapter 55: What now?
Chapter 56: Visions
Update!!
Chapter 57: Leap of Faith
Chapter 58: Breathe
Chapter 59: Spirits
Chapter 60: The Date
Chapter 61: Kidnapped
Chapter 62: Run
Chapter 63: In case we don't make it...
Chapter 64: We made it
Chapter 65: You Matter to me
Chapter 66: Real💞(🔥)
Chapter 68: Kitchen Talk
Chapter 69: Round 2?🔥
Chapter 70: Meeting
Chapter 71: The Next Steps

Chapter 24: Bored..

3.6K 110 63
Von Sarah_B04

Madame Maniacal POV

I'm getting bored...

Sitting in a meeting with Shigaraki babbling for so long was taking a toll on the newly formed villain.

Maybe I could get out after this and go do...something. I don't know if they trust me yet though, so they might not let me out.

Guess I'll just have to sneak out later.

She grinned at the thought.

Her mind begins to wander through Shigaraki's constant lecture.

Eraserhead was quick in battle. Too quick. I'll have to figure out a way to trap him that doesn't rely on my speed. While I'm fast, he is much faster.

Maybe I could lure him in? Maybe use a hostage, and exchange him for them?

No, he's too smart for that. He'd find a way out of it; call for backup or something. I'm on the right track though...

"...which means that we'll have to be discrete. We can't have any mess-ups due to someone being to loud or not fast enough. Got that?" Shigaraki eyed the room.

The room agreed, even though some of them had no idea what he was talking about because they too were dozing off.

"Eraserhead is very fast, and good at hiding in the shadows, which puts us at a disadvantage. We'll use Maniacal as bait to lure him in. He saw her in the van the other day during our attack, and the look on his face suggests that this plan might work. We'll lure him in, then Kurogiri will warp them both back here. But we'll warp him in Jok-...the old cell so he won't know where he is." Shigaraki explains.

Sounds like a solid plan. I'll just have to figure out a way to follow the plan, then avoid getting warped. A different location, maybe? Make him think we're in one place, then when he tries to warp us there's nothing there? Yeah, that might work. But I don't know if they'll let me go alone.

Madame Maniacal raises her hand politely.

"Will I be partnered with anyone for this mission?"

"Yes, you will be put with Toga."

"Yay!! Girl team!" Toga jumps excitedly.

Crap.

"Seeing me with another person would tip him off. And you said yourself that Eraserhead is good at hiding in the shadows, so he would see her, even if she hid. I really think that this plan would work best if I went alone. That way we have a better chance of luring him in."

The blue haired villain thought it over for a moment.

"That makes sense. But We'll still need a fix on your location. We'll figure that out later.

"Sounds great."

No it doesn't...

***************************************

Madame Maniacal walked through the back alleyway behind the hideout wearing a trench coat, to find Twice smoking a cigarette with the top half of his mask still on.

"Oh, hey. Didn't see you there, Maniacal. Want a cigarette?- No, they're mine!" he said.

"I'm good, Twice."

"You settling in okay? I know how the whole "split head" thing goes, so I just wanted to know.- we both do!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, come on," he scoffed, "You were born out of bad emotions. I know you're fighting her..."

"There's no fight. It's just me in here." she assured, knocking on her head.

"If you say so..-I say so! Ha ha!"

I need to go somewhere else.

Like straight down to Hell.

Shut up.

She walked out into the street, putting her hands into the pockets of her cream-colored trench coat. As she looked out upon the few happy citizens walking down this God-forsaken street, she scoffed to herself.

I need to find a way to blow off some steam.

Shigaraki said we can do whatever we want as long as we don't get caught, right?

Hmm.....

She turned a corner, and saw a convenience store that looked pretty run-down.

She smiled in anticipation.

Well, hello there!

****************************************

"Ha ha ha ha! *gasp* P-please! Let me- ha ha- go!" the store clerk begged, tears coming from his eyes as the blue haired villain filled a grocery bag with cash from the register.

"Trigger that alarm, and I promise you'll go out with a smile!" she promised, seeing out of the corner of her eye that he was reaching for a button.

She finished filling her bag with the cash, then paused on her way out. Looking to the side, she saw a candy-bar, and grabbed it. Then, she filled another bag with some goodies for her "friends". Ripping off the wrapper to her prize and taking a bite, she looked back at the gasping store-clerk.

"You were cooperative, so I'll let you go...this time." she smirked.

The man suddenly gasped for air and coughed profusely as Madame Maniacal left the store, leaving the small ding of the store bell behind her.

She walked back to the base, humming a small tune while carrying her bag of cash as if it were her groceries, making sure she wasn't being followed.

That was fun! Got some of the nerves out at least...

The woman with the orange choker walked back into the base.

"Honey! I'm home!"she sang as she dumped the cash on the bar counter.

"Ooh! Thanks, bestie!" Toga said as she started counting the cash.

"I brought something just for you, too!"she smiled sweetly.

"Oh, goodie! What is it?" she bounced in anticipation.

The new villain reached into the bottom of the bag to reveal a magazine with an extremely sexy man on the front cover. "Newest edition."

"OMG! You are the bestest friend ever!" she squealed, hugging her "best friend".

Toga skipped off to her room to get reading as the rest of the team walked in.

"He told you not to go running off." Dabi scolded.

"Actually, Dad, Shigaraki said we could do whatever we wanted as long as we didn't get caught. Besides, I brought back cash! That should help with meals, right? I'm contributing."she smiled innocently at him.

"Tch. Whatever." he scoffed, beginning to count the stolen cash.

"I brought some Cigarettes for Twice," she said, tossing a large pack of them over, "Some chapstick and lotion for Shiggi," she smirked. "Some chips for Kurogiri, sorry, I didn't know what you'd want," she apologized, "and for Hot Topic...." she smiled at the nickname, "Some more hair-dye for his probably fake black hair."

Dabi scowled, snatched the hair-dye and sulked off. While everyone was enjoying their "gifts", she walked down to her new "room" and laid down in the bed. The bluenette laid her head on the pillow with her hands behind her head and sighed.

Don't worry, Eraserhead. We'll  meet again soon.

*****************************************

1055 words! Noice. Thanks again for all the votes and comments!!

-Sarah

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.5K 1.3K 21
- This is an Aideku (aizawaXizuku) story - I'm sorry if anything is mis-spelled! - this AU izuku is still a student, and Aizawa a teacher...
291K 8.2K 30
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
90.3K 2.4K 17
Izuku is sick of everything. He hates living in Mount Olympus. He wants to flee, wants to escape this gilded cage he is in. He wants someone to love...
14.2K 353 11
After Ketsiubestu Academy and Yuuei have a joint practice together, Eraserhead and Ms. Joke catch up with each other. After talking and observing Ms...