The Insane Beauty: Wife, I'll...

Door lilymoon221

They called her a murderer, a monster, a killer who kill for fun. Their not wrong, she's a killer who kill wi... Meer

"I'll go to you"
"your....Buddha?"
"King Yama"(1)
"King Yama"(2)
"King Yama"(3)
"King Yama"(4)
"King Yama"(5)
"...I'm a baby?"(1)
"...I'm a baby?"(2)
"In the mountain"(1)
"In the mountain"(2)
"In the mountain"(3)
"The fierce battle...or not?"
"Beginning of Training!"(1)
"Beginning of Training!"(2)
"Beginning of Training!"(3)
"Beginning of Training!"(4)
"Beginning of Training!"(5)
"Min De Yanjing"(1)
"Min De Yanjing"(2)
"Min De Yanjing"(3)
"Min De Yanjing"(4)
"A Road Blocker"
"The three slaves"(1)
"The three slaves"(2)
"The three slaves"(3)
"Master!"
"The role of a master."(1)
"The role of a master."(2)
"The role of a master."(3)
"Following Luck?"
"Abandon Temple."
"The four guardian."

"...I'm a baby?"(3)

4.7K 184 14
Door lilymoon221

...It was dark..that's all Chun Zhiming can see. Is she stuck? Why is it-- wait!
Something is clenching around her head.

Pain. Her dearest friend come to visits her. Isn't that sweet.

Light..a voice..

"...baby....see...hurry"

She try to move...she can't. There it is! Light! Huh? Cold air is what she felt next.

"It's a girl!" A giant womanly voice boom to her ear. A girl?....

I'm a....baby?

Chun Zhiming try to open her eye to confirm the situation she's in. For a regular baby, they would only see blurry stuff but not Chun Zhiming as she can see everything clearly around her. Everything was so big.

"Gasp! Her eyes! Madam, Look at her eyes!" The woman who look about fifty gasped in surprise.

What's wrong with her eye? Before she could think further, she was passed to a woman on the bed. Those who saw this woman would be shock to death as they never see such an ugly person before. Bumps covered some of her deformed face as her blue eyes was crossed and one was big as the other were small, nose crock. But Chun Zhiming mind think differently as she thought this woman was the most beautiful thing she ever saw, even if she's cover in sweat.

"She's beautiful." That was the first thing the deformed woman said as she look at the tiny baby girl she gave birth too. Her baby girl was so beautiful, she have her and her father dark green eyes mix together, creating a turquoise colors. It look like a huge pressured was lifted from her shoulders knowing that her baby doesn't look like her. Knowing that her baby girl won't go through the bullies and mocking she went through. An unconditional love shone through her eye.

Chun Zhiming saw and felt the love, she was in awe, she realize that this woman was her mother. Thinking of this, she let at out a squeal in happiness. The woman look surprised even those in the room.

Hearing the angelic laugh, the woman felt a wave of happiness surge through her but than a pang of sadness. She can't stay. She can't see her baby anymore. She can't see her baby grow up anymore as she know this was the last day she ever gets to live as she lost to many blood already and the poison in her vein won't allow her to live. Sob. Tears drift from her deform eyes.

Chun Zhiming was confused, did she did something wrong. Why is her mama crying? Why is she sad?

Seeing her tiny confusing face, the woman felt like she understand her baby thought. She cried harder.

"Oh baby, it's not your fault. Sob, I'm sorry...but I have to go..sob..I'm sorry baby," she gently said to her, her crying face made her look uglier but those in the room doesn't feel that, they feel her beautifully pitiful.

Go? Go where?

"Madam! Don't say that, this servant had already find a doctor for you, he'll be here in a second...sob.. please stay strong, you can still live..sob," a woman that look like thirty year old said. She dress the same as the other two woman but look younger. She's the personal maid of this woman whose dying. It was unfair, their Madam Qix, who treated them as a friend was dying in front of them, the Master is at war, the Grand Master is in close door cultivation and the one running the house hold affair is the first madam who's not even the wife. What right does she have just because she's the first concubine.

"Ebi, please take care of her," the woman, Madam Qix, said to her personal maid gently.

"No madam! You can't go!" The maid, Ebi, shout desperately to her friends even the two woman in the room beg her not to go. Their madam was the only one who saw them as human, who treated them with respect, and better than the other madam they serve before.

"What about her! What about your baby!" The other woman, who look forty, couldn't take it anymore and yell those words out as tears fall from her eyes.

Chun Zhiming, whose thought was processing, realize that her mama who gave her the first paternal love that she hope and yearn for, even if it's only a minute, is going to die and she, right now is helpless to stop that, just like how she was helpless to stop her baby Ao Ao from dying. The thought made her cry in this emotion that her big brother called, Anger and in, in.... insanity.

"Wahh!"

Madam Qix and her maids and wet nurse jump in startled when they heard the baby cry.

She quickly but gently shake her baby, cooing and coaxing her to stop crying.

"See madam, your baby doesn't want you to go," the forty year old maid said.

"Her name..." Madam Qix start but her voice was getting weaker as her conscious was fading.

"Huh?" The maids look confused.

"Her name is...Wo..Chu..n..Zhi..ming.."
Her breath stop as her eye glaze.

"Madam!"

...

....her mama..die...gone..hehe..gone.

Die.

Gone.

Giggle. The thought made the newborn Ye, no, Wo Chun Zhiming felt funny inside. She cry for her mama to wake up...no response...she try to cry harder...no response...

The intense bundle of emotion was to much for Chun Zhiming new brain development and lost conscious.

****

Silence fill the room. The three maid was devastated, they look at the dead woman. She look so peaceful is what they thought than look at the sleeping baby...Why?...why wasn't the doctor here yet? He..he could've save their madam.

"Ebi...you found a doctor right?...why isn't he here yet.." the fifty year old wet nurse ask.

"I did..I did.. he said he'll be here..Qoa, he said he'll be here..he-"

"Shh! Stop taking, the first madam is coming," the forty years old maid interrupt Ebi when she heard a familiar voice in the hall. The two maid quickly quite.

"Wait! The baby, cover the baby. The first madam could not see her, Doa, cover the baby! Hurry!" Qoa order.

Doa, the forty year old maid quickly jump in action. She carefully rap the baby with a brown cloth but not before rubbing dirt on her and try to make the beautiful baby look ugly and wrapped more blanket around her, Covering part of the face.

"Oh. Is that ugly woman dead?" A soft, beautiful voice spoke from behind, yet you can hear the mocking in them. The three maid felt hatred from their heart. No one see it since their staring at the ground, all they can see is them shaking. Misleading it to them for being scare.

Doa instinctively huge the baby tightly, "This servant greet the first madam Shan."

The first madam Shan or the first concubine Shan look at the maid in front of her with disdain in her eye. "Humph! A low servant like you dare to speak to me, Miji! Slap her twenty time for speaking up to this madam."

"Yes madam!" Miji, the personal maid of the first concubine smirk arrogantly.

Slap! Doa cheek swell, although she's a Middle-stage orange spirit, Miji was at a Peak-stage orange spirit.

The two other maid glare at the floor with hatred.

"Stop! That's enough." Miji stop when she heard her madam command.

Concubine Shan smirk in satisfaction at Doa face than her eye landed at the bundle of blankets she's holding. She frown in disdain and disgust. It was the offspring of that woman.

"The ugly woman actually left a bug behind, Miji! Throw that bug at the mountain! This madam don't want to see that hideous thing growing up in this household, it'll be a disgrace to the General Wo name."

The three maids panicked, Ebi quickly beg,"No Madam! It's just an innocent baby. Please be merciful."

Who wouldn't know what mountain madam Shan was talking about, There are six mountain surrounding this  empire, three was own by three powerful clans in this Wen Empire, Wo, Dei, and Lei. The most dangerous one was the Wo mountain which was called the Lang mountain--- hold the most dangerous beast and poisonous plant.

"Innocent? This thing will only bring disgrace and downfall to this clan. I don't even want to look or touch this thing, knowing that it inherited it mother appearance, it'll only ruin my appetite if I ever see it.

Humph! Thinking about this, Guard! Throw this thing in the mountain, this madam don't want her maid to touch it."

A guard came in, the three maids tried to fight it but it was no use as the guard was a Early-stage Yellow spirit. They could only watch hopelessly at the baby being taken away and cried.

Madam Shan look at the scene in smugness and arrogantly laugh, "Miji, burn that woman corpse."

"Yes, Madam," Miji look at the corpse in disgust and sneer as she move it at the backyard and burn it. The three maid only felt their hatred rise and helplessness in their heart as they watch their madam corpse burn. They secretly curse madam Shan, curse her for being cruel, curse her for killing their madame and her child.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

649K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
25.3K 152 60
In her past life, Qiao Jiaojiao accumulated too much merit, so the King of Hell allowed her to reincarnate with memories intact, along with an additi...
2.5K 529 21
B, powerful entity, in charge of doling out punishments and maintaining law and order in TCHM, aka The Central Headquarters of the Multiverse, is bor...
145K 10K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...